Bird>LeBron confirmed

Bird>LeBron confirmed

Attached: 55B39954-6BCE-4A61-B675-9C40F3BB897D.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NIKK_OFvFY
youtube.com/watch?v=VolROn1613o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hcXv0JtzNQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bird>LeBron
no shit sherlock you'd have to be a zoomer to think otherwise

LeBitch isn't even top 15 all time.

Lebron is #3 all time behind Jordan and Kareem.

It's indisputable that if Lebron had relative equivalent of Bird's supporting squad he would have won 4-5 chips by now.

LeBron has been on plenty of good teams now

I would say it's pretty disputable given lechoke's history with miami.

Plus Larry Bird was white

lmao all he'd do is chase them away like the team cancer he is

>Brainlet Zoomers in this thread

This generation of casuals have been brought up being force fed """"GOAT LeBron"""" propaganda. They actually believe that having the physical ability of a freight train is the most important characteristic of a great player.

Casuals, LeBron groupies particularly, fail to realize that the mental toughness, the mindset of a player is what actually defines his legacy and determines his success. LeBron has no mental toughness so those who regard him as the GOAT don't place value on mental toughness in other players like bird, and instead resort to calling him “unathletic” “short” “white”. all true. He also suffered a crippling back injury which further placed him at a disadvantage to his opponents. What these sparkless brainlets fail to realize is that this is actually a main factor contributing to his undeniable spot in the GOATs category. Even playing with all the disadvantages listed, he still came out as a legend.

LeFraud, despite all the advantages he had, the media hype and the physical gifts, came out a known choker and team cancer loser on the big stage.

zoomer here. was bird really that good?

Why is lebum such a nigger?

Is it not tiring to say he has no help? He's had 15 season to build chemistry with his own Pippen.. Or maybe he's not the player your mind wanted him to be. A few players will pass greats in added/ over time numbers. What counts are season by season: how many titles, how many scoring, rebounds, assist titles do you have? Let's not omit DEFENSE!!.. DPOY, defensive first team, how much spark!!?! and lastly, how do you protect the ball... Turnovers... Don't let the media persuade you..

1.) MJ: 999,999 overall sp. rating
2.) Bird: 685,679 overall sp. rating
3.) Kareem: 677,544 overall sp. rating
4.) Duncan: 398,672 overall sp. rating
5.) Hakeem: 370,714 overall sp. rating
6.) Shaq: 359,121 overall sp. rating
7.) Magic: 344,762 overall sp. rating
8.) Kobe: 297,689 overall sp. rating
9.) Erving: 246,566 overall sp. rating
10.) Wilt: 240,092 overall sp. rating

The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for LeBron

Boomer here. Better.

what about the rest of their careers?

based big poppa PUMP

>lebron at 23
30 ppg
7.2 apg
7.8 rpg
48.4 fg%
29.1 per
>bird at 21
21.3 ppg
10.4 rpg
4.6 apg
47.8 fg%
20.5 per

>LeBron in the Finals
3-6
>Bird in the Finals
3-2

getting to the finals and losing>not even making the finals

>running over a bunch of shitty-ass teams repeatedly just to get swept in the Finals > falling to extremely tough and competitive teams in your conference so that you have a positive win rate in the Finals
the power of zoomer autism

Career total so far
>Bird
24.3 points
10.0 rebounds
6.3 assists
1.7 steals
.8 blocks

>LeBron
27.2 points
7.4 rebounds
7.2 assists
1.6 steals
.8 blocks

There's no reason LeBron shouldn't have gotten 4-5 during his Miami tenure alone.

Bird played against furniture salesman and recovering drug addicts they picked up off the street.

yeah bro, Dennis Rodman and Isiah Thomas were fucking retards who sucked
Moses Malone, Julius Erving, Charles Barkley, and Mo Cheeks were shit too
and we can't forget those fucking absolute wetbrains Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Magic Johnson
Bird had NO competition...

You're thinking of Bill Russel. The East was pretty strong during Bird's time. Way better than during LeBron's tenure.

moron

Meant for

have sex

the player who has a better season stats at the age of 30 is the superior player
it's common knowledge, really

>b-b-but muh harder path
shut up boomer
>1st ring he was arguably not even the best player
>2nd was with mckale,parish,and a strong bench
>3rd was with mckale,parish,and bill walton
keep in mind that having 3 all star was much more of a rarity then today and bird was losing to teams like bucks when he wasn't making the finals

>bird had to play against the warriors

Fuck off dipshit. If you think bird could have taken that shitty fucking Cavs team to the championships year after year you’re more stupid than I thought.

Attached: 9FB8D4AB-6346-4F09-8B7D-8891D10C6264.jpg (323x323, 13K)

"no"

Attached: larry-bird-basketball-quote-2-picture-quote-1.jpg (867x600, 193K)

Bird would have steamrolled the East every year with or without Love

he had to play against the real GOAT superteam, the showtime Lakers

Attached: 1587234634623.jpg (500x750, 52K)

Against the pitiful East during the mid 2000s, hell yes bird could.

Attached: 75659368-B16D-46F0-9F46-53CA0A084AD2.png (500x955, 147K)

Dwayne wade kyrie and maybe even Kevin love were better players than everyone else on the Celtics except mchale Walton was a shell of himself once he got to the Celtics dj and parish were good solid role players Danny ainge was good but was never nearly the scorer that kyrie is I don't know why I'm typing this since you're obviously retarded celtics in 79 no bird 29-53 with rookie bird the next year 61-21

and Bird did it without the benefit of extra leg muscles

at SACRIFICE

right, he just played against trash like Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Kareem, rodman, julius erving, shaq, and other farmers

Yep, total trash! All of them. Lebron would spank each and every one of those fake “GOAT”s! Bow down to the King!

This. Best player of all time.

bird would make lebeta quit just by talking mad shit to him

Larry would ride the bench in today’s league like any other unathletic white guy.

This. Lebitch is soft

MJ isn't even top 3 all time, Lebron is barely top 20

Do people here actually think that bird>>>lebron????

I hope this is bait

>unathletic white guy

Brainlet Zoomers can’t understand this is precisely why bird is #2 all time behind MJ

This generation of casuals have been brought up being force fed """"GOAT LeBron"""" propaganda. They actually believe that having the physical ability of a freight train is the most important characteristic of a great player.

Casuals, LeBron groupies particularly, fail to realize that the mental toughness, the mindset of a player is what actually defines his legacy and determines his success. LeBron has no mental toughness so those who regard him as the GOAT don't place value on mental toughness in other players like bird, and instead resort to calling him “unathletic” “short” “white”. all true. He also suffered a crippling back injury which further placed him at a disadvantage to his opponents. What these sparkless brainlets fail to realize is that this is actually a main factor contributing to his undeniable spot in the GOATs category. Even playing with all the disadvantages listed, he still came out as a legend.

Today NBA players are on a completely different training regiment in physical conditioning and Bball fundamentals. Someone like Bird, who had the competitive drive and natural talent of a true GOAT would adapt to this environment and excel in modern day NBA because that's the type of mindset he had.

Looking at a guy who had 1980's level bball training and conditioning and saying he would not succeed in the NBA environment 35 years later is like saying the top NASCAR driver of 1960's wouldn't succeed in today's environment bc his car would be too slow.

Attached: C4902E0D-7A09-4675-BDBA-977ECA5D86AE.jpg (1065x1049, 813K)

If a fucking air conditioning unit breaking can make LeFlop quit, I have no doubts that Bird could make him quit as well

Truth bombs hurt. Redpilled and based

You realize Bird went through MJ every year (and fucking destroyed him in the playoffs) and also Isiah and the Bad Boy Pistons, Dr. J, and the Showtime Lakers, right? And that was the era before the refs would jump in to make sure he would move to the next round like they did last year with Lebron against the Pacers.

Magic Johnson, Kareem, James Worthy, Kurt Rambis would destroy your meme warriors that won a few extra meaningless regular season games in a weak era. Warriors wouldn't have even been competitive in the west in the 80s.

There's a reason why Bird's peers all considered him a cold motherfucker on the court. He was a competitor and never there to make friends.

I never saw Lebron play. don’t really watch nba. Is he really as mentally weak as everyone says he is? Is there another athlete you could compar him to?

No, you are just stupid. It is ok, most people are anyway.

Always welcome the opportunity to post this in Larry threads:
youtube.com/watch?v=9NIKK_OFvFY

Can't recall anyone else that is as big of a heartlet like LeFlop is, but there are quite a few cases of him being weak and quitting

Attached: 0.jpg (1024x768, 300K)

Amazing user. You should really be proud of yourself for posting this.

Attached: B96D47EA-C8A0-4237-9CE2-39F6AF768106.gif (1200x675, 94K)

Bird is the most creative and most self confident player in the history of the basketball. The fact he is even mentioned in the realm of physical freaks like Lebron, Magic, and Kareem is proof of his GOAT status.

....b-b-b-bbut, where’s my lebrun?

>ynr the Heatles only won 2 championships
Wow...

Couldn’t have said it better myself, user. Really well worded, concise and compelling.

The only person to blame for Lebron's "lack" of a supporting cast is GM Lebron James.

It is more than a lack of humility, it’s arrogance, pride, egoism and a whole lot of selfishness. James' comment in overriding his coach's play call ("Just give me the ball and get out of the way.") is indicative of his overall attitude. If your going to take on the weight of being the star player, coach and Manager of your team, you should be taking the responsibility for the L's too.

probably the worst leader in NBA history:
>no spark
>no charisma
>abysmal clutch shooting
>le 'let someone else take the big shot' so I can take credit for the assist and my """"high Basketball IQ"""" if they make it, but avoid blame if they miss
>loeterally blames teammates for losses in post game press
>"after losing in the finals so many times, it almost doesn't feel worth it to make it here"
>"I'm the greatest player in the world"
...but...
>"We just ran out of talent"

This is why LeBronsexuals are so insufferable how can you defend this sparkless shit?

>HE DIDN’T HAVE ENOUGH HEEEEELLPPP
No, this season alone disproves that. This Lakers team had no fucking business missing the playoffs, even with LeBitch out half the season. Shitty leader, overrated player. He’s still chasing Kobe.

This. Lebron somehow made the Lakers even worse than last year. Lebron was swept in the playoffs last year after throwing a tantrum and hurting his little finger. He’s been carried thru his major successes by players who have the spark (Irving, Allen, Wade). He is a complete fraud that has been exposed. Locker room cancer. Media cancer. NBA cancer. Media hyped trash. Damp and sparkless. LeFraud is nowhere near /sPARKY’s Top 10

Threadly reminder to disregard all Memeiornigger opinions on LeBron.

LeDrama couldn’t hang with that squad. straight up

>conveniently, anyone who disagrees with me happens to be a Memiornigger
Sup, LeBeta? You should probably be focusing on grabbing that 8 seed in the West next season so Steph can btfo you yet again

Attached: ECFFEC1A-B687-43E8-8872-5AFFDB607010.jpg (1242x217, 142K)

Well said

t. LeKneel

>some memechucker with 0 fMVPs is going to "btfo" LeBron
I don't even think LeBron is the GOAT. Your opinions regarding him as a player are nigger-tier though.

>a 40 year old Ray Allen hitting one shot somehow gives him more "spark" than someone leading the series in all statistical categories
You're so full of shit it hurts.

oh no no no no no look at this dude lmaoooooooooo

>giving a fuck what shitskin Memeior fans think
Couldn't be me

>finals MVPs
>so seething he refuses to reply directly

>no argument
Whatever makes you seething bugpeople sleep at night.

imagine lebron in the 80s

Wasn’t replying to an argument

>mental toughness
>going to 8 straight finals isn't mental toughness

what am i reading?

Stick him in the West and see what happens
Whoops we already did lmao

I don't (You) Memeiorniggers. I don't want to catch your disease.

I'll start agreeing with you guys about LeBron the minute I decide I'd like to become a jealous poorfaggot.

>you will never be this angry on a chinese cartoon fandom discussion board
hard yikes from me

Attached: 1554508088928.jpg (750x498, 40K)

>getting to the finals and losing>not even making the finals
Getting in the finals from that weak ass Eastern Conference just to get your ass dominated by a western team is barely an achievement

Only disease here is the only between your ears.

>letting your Jimmies get sparked up to this degree
Really embarrassing stuff, user

Attached: FC98D07B-9217-4926-8374-C696CC62E384.gif (500x268, 483K)

The anal devastation is palpable

Attached: 8C065931-92DC-4882-A18D-FCCAFEC65384.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Bird also played in a league where breathing on LeBitch was not a foul.

No, going 3-6 is not mental toughness. If you ran 8 straight races and came in 2nd on most of them, they wouldn’t call you the greayest runner ever...
...They would call you the lebron of track. And it would be an insult.

You can't convince me LeChoke is better than Duncan. Forget Jordan. Forget the others.

Bird had to beat Michael Fucking Jordan when he scored 63 points as a young lad, to advance.

LeChoke played...the Toronto Raptors?

>not a seething, projecting, full of shit chink bugperson
>not unironically rooting for the Memeiors
I'll be OK. Thanks for your genuine concern

Who cares about some white bitch.
Besides, lebron is great but nowhere near the greatest or even top 5

he would literally cry after getting his ass kicked

much, much harder league

lmaooooooo pfffffff look at dis dood still screaming at the clouds LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worked up into a ding dong diddly shoot, the literal definition of butt blasted

If you want to make a Laker fan angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make a Memeiornigger angry, tell him the truth.

>not fucking making the playoffs is somehow better than making the finals

Threadly reminder while LeBron was winning championships on the Heat Stephanie was stuck in the lottery getting his ankles broken by Eric Gordon.

youtube.com/watch?v=VolROn1613o

Have fun never winning anything again when KD fucks off next year, you jealous, broke, bitter subhumans.

If you're still this seething when your team is winning for once in their miserable existence, I really don't want to know what it's like when they aren't.

Kiss the rings, plebs.

holy SEETHING lmao you spend all day everyday posting this same tired ass shit you literal autist

Attached: 1466102448797.jpg (301x301, 22K)

Worked

It's the truth. I know you're a chink and you're allergic to honesty so you have to try and deflect like the coward you are. Deal with it.

Not to mention he is 1-1 against a past his prime Duncan straight up in the finals.

Wew

This is the outcome of taking sparks to the face day in and day out for so long. Kek. He finally snapped and doesn’t even care how his pathetic copeposts make him sound. Truly a spectacular spectacle of dampness and total defeat. I honestly feel bad for you after reading that, user.

Attached: 3FD6E1EF-1A05-44B5-A447-628585C1258E.gif (600x338, 3.39M)

Shut the fuck up you creepy lying chink.

In any case, I do think Bird has a case(not a strong one, but a case) given his era was more difficult and he fit into an elite team better, but Bird also had a better supporting cast while LeBron has better stats and longevity.
I also don't think Memeiorniggers have earned any right to comment on this topic.

>LeBeta defenders have to resort to “w-w-well he’s better than Steph Curry though!”
As if anyone was even arguing that. Seek help.

Is everyone in this thread joking? Have any of you looked at his stats after 30?

Get fucked. You Memeiorniggers brought it up first. Typical sorry libtard projecting tactics.

No one argued Steph was better than LeBeta.

So many of you talk with such contempt and unkindness that all the thoughtful people will leave the board. I don't want to see that happen.

We should have a group therapy session. Why is everyone so upset?

See 92278564.
Sure thing.

That post isn’t arguing Steph is better than LeBeta, LeBeta often gets btfo by inferior players because he happens to be a mental midget

When the fuck has Steph ever "btfo" LeBron? News to me. He has to get his buttbuddies to team up because none of them can take him individually. Weak.

Attached: 2016.jpg (275x183, 13K)

But this year ROTY is an unathletic white guy.

Both great players, LeBron is just better though on both ends of the floor. Stats don't lie, sorry.

Yup
Only zoomers and people drunk on bronbron propaganda disagree.

It isnt
Holy shit he JUST explained by retards like you will disagree, and you follow that up by missing it completely and disagreeing haha holy crap youre a moron

Yes, but for a much shorter period

How many 70 win teams did he beat?

How many air conditioning units beat him though? Checkmate boomers

Bird > Jordan >>>> Lebron

fixed

>70 meaningless wins against shit competition
only playoffs matter kiddo

For me, its trying to equate stats of players in different generations

anyone who isnt a cazzie already knew this
bird is unironically underrated nowadays by all the "pundits" and "experts", i wonder why

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hcXv0JtzNQA

Daily reminded that Larry Bird is better than Lebron James at every value facet of basketball, except raw athleticism.

>better handles
>better shooter
>better passer
>better rebounder
>better defender
>more intimidating
>killer instinct instead of being a lebitch
>better teammate/locker room guy. not a massive distraction that tried to be a player-GM

>less God-given athletic ability and a bad back

That's the only negative. Bird was, plain and simple, a much better player than Lebron. Everything that he had to work for and earn, he was better.

Didn't Bird use the exact same "Just give me the ball" line once?

>ignoring Bad Boys with 2 in 3

(you)

LeBron at 18: 20/5/6
Bird at 18: Dropped out of college because he couldn't adjust to living in a town with a population of 50,000

Based Bird knowing his roots.

Based Hick from French Lick