Get those predictions in lads

Widely accepted that if City win this game they win the league

Attached: file.png (768x432, 626K)

its not until tomorrow you daft fuckwit

> a full day ahead
fuck off

so what

the last time city could win the league against united

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-23 at 06.20.24 pm.png (588x198, 194K)

Only was his threads have a chance of getting more than 15 posts

>Widely accepted that if City win this game they win the league
Watch them loose to burnley after they celebrate winning the league against united

Fair enough.
That gives us another day to point at Manure and laugh.

Attached: Middle Table.jpg (624x599, 53K)

>won it a game after
>ended up winning it 19 points clear of manure

oh noes ! :^)

Biggest game of eternity m8

>man poo customers would rather a city rival, a team literally competing for the same ground as them, would win the league instead of some team from another city

2-0 or 3-1 for city
i would advise betting your life savings on my prediction

hopefully Ole plays the kids

cope

I'd enjoy seeing City win it for the next 20-30 years

co(u)pe'd

Attached: uqk3aHR.jpg (2048x1374, 327K)

ole redemption arc begins here

>my team isn't doing so well but it's alright i can just support the other team from the same city

customer cope

they just saying so when the inevitable 1-6 rape happens (again) they can claim they let us win

>left side
what world is turning to
>right side
what diversity should be

>lose and get humiliated by derby rivals

>win and get humiliated by arch rivals

>Van Dijk: "They (United) need to do themselves a favour."
>Pep: “I expect the best United is going to [turn up] tomorrow. They have pride. Football players always have pride to do their best and tomorrow it is going to happen."
They are so dire their competitors have to encourage them so they don't feel too bad.

Go Citeh

would Yea Forums prefer if city won all their games and liverpool won all their games so liverpool were close but no cigar

or that city lose against utd but liverpool slip against minnows on their own

unironically know a guy at work who literally just picked city as his team the moment they got bought over

why does pogba have a condescending expression in all pictures

Pogba is gonna go 100% tomorrow and dab on MC

Thinkgn about World cup

how easy it was?

In no way would Liverpool winning the league “humiliate” United. All of United’s humiliation this year has been self imposed. It would just be one less thing United fans could bang on about.

Colonial doping innit

liverpool willing the league would be good for united, theyd stop settling for mediocrity and using the no trophies excuse for not following the way spurs and liverpool are building. its the reality check the club needs

City win but drop points to Leicester, Rodgers wins the title for Liverpool at last, his final redemption.

Attached: brenda.jpg (600x600, 57K)

United won't even try. City win by 4

Brendan Rodgers draws 1 - 1 with City in a couple weeks, handing Liverpool the title

Redemption for what? He almost won brougth Liverpool the title, but Stevie sabotaged him.

anyone got the other version of this which is klopp asking brenny how is he doing

>Stevie
Not necessarily. Brenny's setup for that game (in which he only needed a draw) was basically 1-2-7 with the 1 being Stevie G. He really loved spliiting the CBs and having them move ahead of Gerrard while Gerrard sprayed balls from deep. It was his tactical decision for Gerrard to be the last man. If he wasn't, the slip would've been inconsequential.

>Brenny got his tactics wrong because steve fell over
cope

Last dig¡t is how many city score

That's objectively true. Why would a CM be the last man if not for a tactical decision by the manager?

19 years ago

Attached: euro2000.png (657x947, 168K)

And yet if you take the slip out of the game - an error by gerrard - then they don't lose. very silly of Brenny not to forsee such a costly individual error

Correct. It was very silly of Brenny. If you use normal football tactics in that match, there are 4 defenders behind Gerrard after the slip.

>henning berg
wasnt that the womans player of the year who went full feminazi when asked to twerk?

>stevie fell over and cost us the league
>nah la it was brenny's tactics which got us on the brink of it winning it in the first place

>which got us on the brink of winning it in the first place
Ah, I see you didn't actually watch the league that year. That certainly explains your posts.

The second option is better but too risky

dubs and City win 10-0

anyone have the edit where flopp asks rodgers how he's doing?

yank

>mfw this is going to make or break Liverpool winning the league la'
I anyone else shitting bricks?

Attached: 1 (1).png (850x1200, 581K)