/NFL/ general -- Make-A-Wish edition

NFL Draft starts Thursday
>TB: Make-A-Wish teen (19M Bucs fan) to present Bucs' 1stR pick
>DET: Stafford's wife resting after 12-hour brain surgery
>CLE: OBJ: I'm a cancer only on teams OK with losing
>MNF: Peyton Manning passes on ESPN's MNF, SN sources say
>ATL: DT Grady Jarrett signs $15.2M franchise tag
>SD: Chargers to host free 2019 NFL Draft party on Santa Monica Pier
>SF: 49ers GM: "There seems to be a ton of interest (in teams trading up to get Kyler Murray) and I understand, man...I had nightmares about our D chasing him"

Attached: Bucspickin.png (538x464, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bobmcginnfootball.com/quarterbacks-intangibles-give-mayfield-scouts-edge-over-murray/
sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/wonderlic-test-scores-2019-nfl-draft-quarterbacks-leaked/u2lx3yggn7kx1vm1hq0zrwf1j
youtube.com/watch?v=WGtHImCfh-E
twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1120740809517731842
youtu.be/c-5X0fQgbJA
arrowheadaddict.com/2019/04/22/why-kansas-city-chiefs-should-avoid-trade-frank-clark-seahawks/
12up.com/posts/6352164-chiefs-trading-dee-ford-and-then-giving-up-a-ton-for-frank-clark-makes-no-sense
ftw.usatoday.com/2019/04/grading-the-frank-clark-trade-the-seahawks-fleeced-the-chiefs
nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/frank-clark-4/
youtu.be/o2mlcoAaZVQ
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26592933/sources-raiders-lynch-plans-retire-again
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001026304/article/what-makes-a-super-bowl-contender-plus-a-giant-wr-question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>TB: Make-A-Wish teen (19M Bucs fan) to present Bucs' 1stR pick
>inb4 they trade the pick and the kid dies of cancer two seconds later

Eagles desu senpai

Attached: ertzswoop.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)

Based.

Attached: upl4kj01pwc21.png (993x575, 1.06M)

>Stafford's wife resting after 12-hour brain surgery
Iktf. Shit hurts. Hope her recovery goes well.

>inb4 they trade the pick and the kid dies of cancer two seconds later
Sounds like a typical day as a Bucs fan

Attached: 766025E9-CFD0-48BE-AC19-796398C06007.jpg (512x384, 108K)

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: 1542338312552.png (888x668, 1.09M)

What would a browsn v bears owl look like?

>tfw the saints unload all of this years, next years, and the year after that's picks and draft Kyler Murray number 1

Attached: 1536797443539.jpg (629x797, 107K)

QB rankings based on McGinn's scouts/execs poll
>Maybe the Arizona Cardinals really do have the ultimate conviction regarding Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray and will make him the first player selected in the NFL draft Thursday. Not that it matters, but the rest of the league surely doesn’t.
>A poll of 13 personnel people reflected the lack of consensus. Each scout was asked to rank his best quarterbacks from 1 to 5, with a first-place vote worth 5 points, a second-place worth 4 and so forth.
(pay site)
bobmcginnfootball.com/quarterbacks-intangibles-give-mayfield-scouts-edge-over-murray/

1 Kyler Murray (52 points, 7 first-place votes)
2 Dwayne Haskins (47, 4 first-place votes)
3 Drew Lock (41, 2 first-place votes)
4 Daniel Jones (36)
-----------------------
5 Will Grier (7)
6 Ryan Finley (6)
7 Jarrett Stidham (6)
-----------------------
8 Clayton Thorson
9 Gardner Minshew
10 Brett Rypien
>Obviously scouts/execs see 4 QBs much higher than the rest
>Yep that's the no. 1 takeaway that stood out to me. But also that the top 4 were relatively close

Compare to last year:
Darnold (59 points, 7 first-place votes)
Rosen (55, 5 first-place votes)
Allen (43, 1 first-place vote)
Mayfield (35, 1 first-place vote)
Lamar Jackson (9)
Mason Rudolph (8)
Luke Falk (1)

they were drafted:
#1 overall Mayfield
#3 overall Darnold
#7 overall Allen
#10 overall Rosen
#32 overall Jackson
#76 overall Rudolph
>#108 overall Kyle Lauletta
>#171 overall Mike White
#199 overall Falk
>#203 overall Tanner Lee
>#219 overall Danny Etling
>#220 overall Alex McGough
>#249 overall Logan Woodside

Attached: DI0u1qKVwAAuyzc.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

It would be a legendary snowb owl

who is this brapsow

I wish tom brady would get 7

I hope he does just to eternally cuck shittsburgh desu

based and checked

Attached: howie.jpg (1200x1000, 99K)

>implying Logan woodside won’t become elite one day

>Kyler Murray dead lasts in Wonderlic
Is the Wonderlic racist?

Will Eli make the hall of fame? I mean he does have two Superbowls and gave us 18-1 but his an annoying fucking cunt like the rest of his family.

Is his subpar career statistics and refusing to play for the Charger's a black enough mark to keep him out?

This will actually happen

Lake is a lib and must be owned

Yes and there isn't any question about it. He's a Manning, the two owls, the Jew York media market, the Maras. He's absolutely HoF bound.

It's the Hall of Fame not the Hall of Talent

>>SF: 49ers GM: "There seems to be a ton of interest (in teams trading up to get Kyler Murray) and I understand, man...I had nightmares about our D chasing him"

Then don't get greedy ya chuckle fuck. Swap picks and maybe a second or two thirds and be done with it. You draft N'Keal Henry in the first, Sweat in the second, and call it a day.

Wonderlic test scores of 2019 NFL Draft quarterbacks leaked

Gardner Minshew: 42/50
Daniel Jones: 37/50
----------------------
Easton Stick: 32/50
Clayton Thorson: 32/50
Trace McSorley: 31/50
Will Grier: 30/50
----------------------
Ryan Finley 28/50 (did a re-test and scored 43/50 on the 2nd try)
Brett Rypien: 28/50
Jarrett Stidham: 27/50
Drew Lock: 26/50
Tyree Jackson: 25/50
Dwayne Haskins: 25/50
----------------------
Sean McGuire (WIU): 22/50
Kyler Murray: 20/50

sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/wonderlic-test-scores-2019-nfl-draft-quarterbacks-leaked/u2lx3yggn7kx1vm1hq0zrwf1j

Attached: Murray v Minshew.png (523x426, 244K)

Kyler murray is a nigger

>people actually r8 Daniel Jones
I really really hope the gnats pick him

>Daniel Jones

Here is he is on the road at Clemson before a deafening home crowd

Looks like Tom Brady, and you see why the Patriots are so in love with him

youtube.com/watch?v=WGtHImCfh-E

>Looks like Tom Brady, and you see why the Patriots are so in love with him
Citation needed

>those batted balls
>that 5iq play outside of the pocket
no ty

Jones and Lock are going to be the new Locker and Gabbert and I for one can't wait to laugh at bad teams staying bad.

why do some people think the packers would draft a QB with rodgers under contract for 5 more years?

Because people (mostly packers fags) need to believe that they are getting another hall of fame and not going to ride the QB carousel for the next 20 years.

Because Rodgers is a diva who is going to be forced out for holding the Packers back.

it will be very interesting to see what RB(s) the Bears take

Da Bears
>Draft objectives: Find a feature back, reinforcements on the edge and at guard

The Bears are close. I really believe that. Close to what, you ask? The NFC title game or the Super Bowl.
And regarding Trubisky ... no, he didn't take a gigantic step forward in Year 2. He did improve, through, and from his college days to right now, he's started just 39 games. Baker Mayfield started 40 games at Oklahoma from 2015 to 2017. And Matt Nagy's scheme is very quarterback friendly. I think he'll be fine.

As for the entire roster, Chicago doesn't have glaring holes, except in the backfield. After the Jordan Howard trade, the top of the running back group consists of free-agent signing Mike Davis, a decent player, and lightning bug Tarik Cohen.

>The Bears could use another quality edge rusher to take some attention off Khalil Mack. If Florida's dynamic outside speed rusher Jachai Polite falls all the way to Round 3, he'd be a home-run pick for Chicago. So would TCU's powerful, compact, hand-use master L.J. Collier or Alabama's explosive, lengthy outside linebacker Christian Miller.

Chicago's starting offensive line is solid from tackle to tackle.
>However, Kyle Long will be 31 in December. The depth behind him (and second-year blocker James Daneis) at guard is minimal. Pace needs to invest there, too, even if it's in the later rounds.

Attached: bears king.jpg (570x603, 138K)

Unironically yes

Wonderlic is a complete meme, who cares?

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0005.jpg (284x177, 54K)

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

How is the wonderlic racist?

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1120740809517731842

>mfw Bears resign Robbie

Attached: ACTIVATE IT.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

Browns
>Draft objectives: Fortify the safety and cornerback positions, add defensive tackle and offensive line depth

S
>Fortunately for the Browns, this safety class is loaded with second- and third-round prospects. Sure, someone like Mississippi State's Johnathan Abram, or Delaware's Nasir Addereley, or my personal favorite, Virginia's Juan Thornhill, could get snagged in Round 1. But the majority of the top of this position group should fly off the board on Day 2.
>Florida's half corner/half safety Chauncey Gardner-Johnson would be an exquisite pick for the Browns at No. 49. He's comfortable covering the slot, flashed awesome range in center field and has impressive size at just under 5-foot-11 and 210 pounds with 4.48 speed.
>Alabama's rangy, hard-hitting safety Deionte Thompson is intriguing after the first round
>Washington's Taylor Rapp is as well-rounded as they come
>If one of those safeties are the pick in Round 2 for the Browns, John Dorsey would've done good work.

CB
>If the GM who adores his gray, standard issue Cleveland Browns sweatshirt decides to go cornerback, Penn State's Amani Oruwariye or Michigan State's Justin Layne, both long, physical outside cornerbacks with impressive twitch and ball skills, would formulate a stellar tandem with 2018's No. 4 overall pick Denzel Ward, who had a strong rookie season.

Depth on the lines
>After that, a defensive tackle to occasionally spell Larry Ogunjobi and/or newly acquired Sheldon Richardson should be a top priority.
>Arizona State's long, dynamic mover Renell Wren, who has an excellent first step, would be an awesome pick in Round 3.
>UCF's defensive tackle Trysten Hill would be logical there too.
>In the later rounds, depth on the interior offensive line has to be addressed.

Attached: Browns new GM.jpg (1200x630, 181K)

They don't have a seoond to trade with.

Have fun in Silver and Black you faggot.

Who's more likely to go full retard at the draft, Yea Forums: Gettleman or Gruden?

If they don't prioritize their offensive line depth by the second round that's a failure on their part.

this would be the result

Attached: 1438612082212.jpg (629x354, 165K)

Gettleman. Just because he sucks. Gruden is drunk on draft picks though so who the fuck knows.

>Seahawks trade Clark away to the Chiefs
Oh Snap.

excellent trade for both parties imo

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-204318.png (1080x2280, 425K)

I mentioned Gruden because of that rumor of a "surprise pick" at #4. That has the potential to be very lulzy. Hell, we're at the point where Murray isn't anywhere near the worst case scenario for that team.

If Gettleman takes Daniel Jones in the top 10, he automatically wins the NFL lolcow of the year award.

Lmao Choofs

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-114514_Twitter.jpg (1079x915, 336K)

Too much for that knucklehead. He's a legit retard.

that is a steep-ass price, wow.

i mean, he's better than Dee Ford, so... good for KC?

It will be an offensive lineman for the

Is he? He might be more consistent, but Ford has a higher ceiling.

Cowboys
>Draft objectives: Talented backup to Ezekiel Elliott, long-term answer at tight end
>Defensive backfield is a trendy option for the Cowboys, but with Byron Jones, Chidobe Awuzie, Jourdan Lewis, Anthony Brown, Jeff Heath, and newly signed George Illoka already roaming in the secondary, the Cowboys are probably just about all set at corner and safety. Would a fifth-round defensive back hurt? Of course not. I just don't think it's a huge necessity for Dallas in this draft.

RB
Elliott averages the sixth-most rushing yards per game (101.2) through his first three seasons in NFL history.
However, over the past 10 years, his 915 carries to start a career through three seasons are the third-most behind Alfred Morris and Chris Johnson.
Zeke needs a reliable backup.
>To me, that position should absolutely be on the table in the second round at No. 58 overall.
>Penn State's Miles Sanders, a bouncy, balanced back, would pair wonderfully with Elliott.
>If Dallas wants a runner with comparable style to its ground-game star, Iowa State's David Montgomery, though not as powerful as Zeke of course, just might be the pick.
>Maybe a round or two later, Oklahoma State's speedster Justice Hill would complement Elliott very well and would be a real asset in the screen game.

TE
Even with Jason Witten returning for one more season and project-y types like Blake Jarwin, Rico Gathers, and Dalton Schultz on the roster, I wouldn't hate the Cowboys landing a tight end on Day 2 or early Day 3.
>Texas A&M's Jace Sternberger would be a quality add to the Cowboys' roster.
>San Diego State's Kahale Warring could be a sponge learning from Witten and become one of the better players at his position in the league in a few years.

Attached: Dallas peak.jpg (1200x630, 30K)

>trading that much AND having to pay him
Chiefs are legit retarded.

they needed pass rush badly. had to overextend
well they could have hired a DC that wouldn't bave changed the defensive scheme so they could retain Ford and Houston, but what's done is done

>Aaron Rodgers got caught liking a bunch of 4/20 tweets
>people being surprised that Rodgers could be a stoner
>you now remember his 2014 radio interview where he told Puckers fans to R-E-L-A-X and sounded chill as fuck doing it
>this was/is one of his hand signals

Attached: relax.jpg (1023x565, 58K)

>Byron Jones
meme, probably one season wonder
>Chidobe Awuzie
Not good, doubt he will ever get good
>Jourdan Lewis
Not good
>Anthony Brown
Bad
>Jeff Heath
Definitely bad
>Iloka
Not nearly good

They need to improve the secondary yesterday.

>A 1 and a 2 for Frank fucking Clark

yikers

Attached: 1546723564754.png (585x470, 67K)

Almost draft time. Get your mocks in, people.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 2.09.07 PM.png (2428x1182, 225K)

I just assumed that meant smoking cock

Smoking your cock maybe.

Anyone else doing these this year?

>post em

Attached: nfl draft 2019.png (1000x1000, 545K)

I agree, this is a great draft defensively and the Seahawks will need to draft well defensively after the Wilson extension so this will help. And the Chiefs are planning to go all out and win in the present like the Bears and the Rams and Clark improved the defense a lot.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-121355_Twitter.jpg (1079x740, 277K)

Holy fuck, chiefs, wit iz you doing baby?!?

he's just hitting his prime

Attached: FrankClark.png (677x619, 176K)

It's devastating for Seattle. It's a deep draft class at DT and edge rushers so we'll see who SEA gets at #28

Regardless of who they draft its going to be hard if not impossible to replace what Clark brought

Attached: SeahurtClark.png (678x396, 47K)

I wish

What? This is a great trade for the Seahawks. Chiefs could have just kept Ford for 85 over 5 and kept their first. 105 and the picks is a big overpay. Clarke isn't Mack

Why? Do you want to get the AIDs?

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Attached: 1528954405376.jpg (1024x816, 93K)

Attached: Colmock.png (439x472, 35K)

>I’m only a cancer on teams okay with losing
>Plays for Browns

So what he’s saying is he’s a cancer

dubs confirms

Attached: DexterCheckem.png (459x524, 57K)

so $20M/year with 65M guaranteed instead of $17M/year with 53M guaranteed

Attached: FClarksalaryproj.png (672x675, 420K)

sweat is ours at 16 lad

Attached: 1474127748978s.jpg (222x249, 11K)

Ford isn't as good as Clark. This is fact.
Ford got claled for some offside twice a game and cost the chiefs a 3rd superbowl appearance because of this.

Clark is an upgrade I'm just trying to figure out why Veach traded him 2 picks with it.

>he has the worst coach in the nfl and his quarter back is a washed up rapist
Shiggy

Chase Winovich it is.

he was talking about beckham not brown you fucking retard

Chris Ballard driving up the price for Clark so the Chiefs don't jump him in the draft. BASED

No shit faglord. I was callong hom a salty stoolers fan

Clark is what you'd hope to get with the #1 overall pick in the Draft by drafting Bosa

So it's like SEA trading the #1 overall pick to KC for the #29 and #92 (3rdR) this year and a 2nd R in 2020 and SEA isn't finding a player like Frank Clark at 29 overall. He's a potential top 5 EDGE in the entire NFL, young and very very proven.

But SEA had no choice, they couldn't afford to keep Clark with how bad they got screwed by Russell Wilson's salary demands

was obj really that bad. brown seems way worse

Why didnt they just tell wilson to go fuck himself? He might be the most overrated qb in the league

You are completely over estimating Clark to justify the over pay.

Brown actually has the talent to back up his shitty behavior, he's like TO. OBJ is a net negative for his team.

They are a 4 win team with out Wilson and they know it. Carroll and Schneider would have lost their jobs trading Wilson.

Because they're banking on him being talented enough to reach another owl with a few good draft classes, you have to remember Seattle has had some autistically insane luck with their drafts in the past and that could very well continue

Ill have to watch more games. What ive seen looks very average

They were "lucky" because Carroll was a college football insider. Know that the hawks are drafting on an even playing field with the rest of the nfl it is going to be much harder to draft that well.

Not without McCloughan.

>not without a guy who hasn't been with the team in over 5 years

Schneider and Pete are the brains behind their drafts, it's pretty obvious when you see Pete's meme reach picks that they throw away every year

>Clarke isn't Mack

So, full compensation:

Chiefs get: Frank Clark (and the right to pay him) + the Seahawks 3rd round pick (#84 overall)

Seahawks get: Chiefs 1st rounder (#29 overall) & 3rd rounder (#92 overall) + 2020 2nd round pick

to get Khalil Mack (who the Bears promptly signed to a six-year, $141 million contract extension), Chicago gave up two 1st R picks (No. 24 and a 2020 first round pick) and a 2020 second round pick.and a 2020 third rounder

He does this like 4 or 5 times a game, whether it's a touch down or a third and long conversion that extends a stalled out drive.
youtu.be/c-5X0fQgbJA

Who are some safe RB1s to pick in Fantasy?

And you've seen their picks have NEVER lived up to one of the greatest drafts ever by a team in NFL history.

Frank Clark was literally a recent pick lol, they've still gotten talent in the draft beyond 2012 and it's not really fair to compare any draft class on ANY team to Seattle's 2010-2012 drafts which had more to do with Pete being fresh out of college and was an insider

Sony Michel

Ford x Clark in 2018

Games Started 16 x 16

• Sacks - 13 x 13

• Tackles - 55 x 41

• Tackles for loss - 13 x 10

• Forced Fumbles - 7 x 0

• QB Hits - 29 x 27

lamar jackson

>Burrs gave up all that just to lose to Foles.

Yes, one pick out of many that failed. Only in baseball is a .300 average considered good.

>seahawks should have paid Frank Clark 20 mil a year to disappear for half of games and let Wilson walk

Interesting take

is that the dude from split and glass?

Yeah. It's from an SNL skit. He's Scottish, but did a fantastic Philly accent.

Ford is 28 and is exiting his prime years while Clark is 25 and entering his prime years

>PFF on why Ford is the anti-Clark at this point

Attached: ClarkvFord.jpg (671x743, 204K)

>OBJ doesn't have talent
Uwot?

Joe Mixon

What are the current /nfl/-approved big boards for Fanspeak?

what is my eagles draft looking like? picking up more secondary? our offense looks good imo, very good actually, and it looks like we have room for one more big contract thanks to cap god howie

Excuse me, the highest scoring wonderlic qb is the most skilled qb of all time.

lol already cut from 2 teams

He will, but he shouldn't.

He is extremely overrated because of that one handed catch.

HOLY SHIT! Check Wikipedia, the fix is in!

Attached: 29F1B750-FFC1-469A-BF95-4FA3BD151592.png (368x564, 64K)

And Ford was the MUCH better value. Clark isn't better then DeMarcus Ware. He's sure as fuck isn't even close to Mack. Which is what the Chiefs are paying him and gave up for him. It's an over pay on both fronts.

>Gruden is drunk on draft picks though so who the fuck knows.
I mean, they have like 400 picks so even if 1 in 8 picks is good they have a full squad.

They have the worst defensive roster in football and one of the worst offensive rosters. They are in a good position to build on.

>secondary
Corner no, Safety yes. They will likely pick one of CGJ, Adderly, Savage, or Thornhill with one of their round two picks.
They'll probably go lineman with the other two 1st/2nd picks. If they go WR or RB it'll be late. I doubt they pick a RB though.
Anyway, with the moves they've made so far they're set up nicely to pick BPA or trade around a bit to find the guy they want. They don't have to pick for need at any spot, which is great.

its obvious they are going to draft another guy but not for another 2 years. It isnt a shock they found another great QB seeing as they churned through backups behind favre. They do as much research on QBs as any other team
favre was twice the diva rodgers has ever been, and he still turned his career around and went to 2 nfccgs after 2006

the bears arent close to anything, theyre 0-0

Probably trying to make their moves now while Mahomes is cheap like the Browns.

>tfw you will never quietly acquire every pick in a draft year and then trade 200+ of those players for picks in another draft and repeat this cycle every few years
Why even live?

that was basically what Seattle was doing with their first round picks for years

shocking news to straightedge incels: nfl players smoke weed

>And Ford was the MUCH better value

Attached: FrankFord.png (653x488, 29K)

Only the gay ones. Good boys like Tom Brady would never do such a thing to their bodies.

Howie Roseman here. I hope you're as excited for this draft as I am!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 3.44.11 PM.png (1662x900, 158K)

What a slam on Flacco. Just outta nowhere.

>taking a shot a Flacco for no fucking reason
What a dick

Flacco destroyed the Pats once. Can't say the same for mahomies

Bosa will be a bust

he just kisses little boys sober

How else is he going to steal their lifeforce? Brady is going to play until he's 50.

>20 on the wonderlick
Is Kyler Murray smarter than a bag of rocks?

Frank Gore got a 6, so at least Murray can read. I'm not sure if he's smart enough to run an NFL offense though.

I mean, at like a 3rd grade level

brady is going to limp out there at 63 years old to dab all over the younguns

A 6? haha holy shit I wonder if someone ties his shoes for him or if he just goes straight velcro.

ROBBIE GOILD REQUESTS TRADE, ASKS TO BE MOVED TO HIS FAMILY IN CHICAGO
>ROBBIE GOILD REQUESTS TRADE, ASKS TO BE MOVED TO HIS FAMILY IN CHICAGO

He also can not stay on the field

>kicker
No one cares except delusional burrs fans who think they would have been 15-1 with a good kicker.

which team over performs next year and suffers a humiliating playoff loss, then lets the media convince their fans that they'll be a shoe in to get just as far if not farther in the playoffs because they were there the previous year? bonus points if they make no FA splashes
I'm thinking the 49ers and Jags

>9 of the bear’s 15 points against the eagles were score by Cody parkey
>The final kick would’ve gone in if the oline didn’t let the defense tip it

>Bortles will be the next Foles while Goof becomes the next Wince
Like fucking poetry

>No RB picks
Yeah, I think this Howie poster is legit guys

Chargers lmao
>it's our year THIS year, I know it this time

But we loved him...

Attached: CgrkoJpUUAAyv_c.jpg (594x936, 80K)

this, coming from a san diegan

Parkey was less than 80% on the season, and missed kicks cost the Bears 2 regular season games. If the Bears had won either game, they would have been second seed and the rams would have been playing the Eagles

jags are going to the super bowl mate. nick foles

arrowheadaddict.com/2019/04/22/why-kansas-city-chiefs-should-avoid-trade-frank-clark-seahawks/

12up.com/posts/6352164-chiefs-trading-dee-ford-and-then-giving-up-a-ton-for-frank-clark-makes-no-sense

ftw.usatoday.com/2019/04/grading-the-frank-clark-trade-the-seahawks-fleeced-the-chiefs

nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/frank-clark-4/

Chiefs can spin it however they want. They took on another domestic violence head case who is bad at run defense and a good pass rusher when they already had a guy who got paid less for equal production.

Did you guys stick with the chargers after they moved to LA? Or did you all pick different teams?

Pats
Browns
Colts
Chargers

Chiefs
Ravens

Cowboys
Bears
Saints
Seahawks

Rams
Eagles

Replace Rams with Cardinals and this is good. Kingsbury is going to shock the world.

do you think thats bad? other teams dont miss field goals? if they had 2 games decided by a missed field goal, they really didnt deserve to win them

seeding unintentional I see

What team is the most boom or bust this season?

the entire nfcn

Anyone in a scouting department who rates Haskins highly should be fired. Do they understand he doesn't have true wide receivers who run good routes? He utilizes possession receivers with elite speed and just constantly throws screens and runs to make the defense look simple. Haskins is literally dumber than Lameme. He won't understand how to run a real offense or utilize route concepts or timing for true NFL WRs.

Nah fuck that bitch. He showed no loyalty. But we'll trade one of the best kickers in the game for a 6th to Chicago because we are a "classy" organization. Fuck Gould. I hope his dog dies.

You can now only post ITT if your team has ever beaten the Texans in their entire history.
Not so fast, shitcago carebears

Attached: 07294423-DF70-4502-A7EF-467F14876A3B.jpg (1296x729, 123K)

Patriots are the only team that doesn't overpay DE, wonder why the rest of the league is obsessed with doing the opposite.

>thinking BoB is a good coach

You can only post here if your team has ever made a championship game appearance.
>welcome
Literally everyone else
>not welcome
POOSTON TOXINS

Keep wasting elite talents careers like the Cardinals.

Now you can only post in this thread if your team has never lost to the Chicago bears.
Not so fast, Patriots, Dolphins, Jets, Bills, Browns, Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Titans, Jaguars, Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, Raiders, Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins, Giants, Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers, Saints, Panthers, Buccaneers, Falcons, Packers, Lions, Vikings, and Bears (scrimmages)

Steve Smith
>Pro Bowler
>future HOFer
>face of a franchise
>franchise leader in receptions
>accused of being a hothead/cancer
>forced out by GM Dave Gettleman for undisclosed reasons
>fans angry
>spotty drafting afterwords almost closes Panthers' window
>Gettlememe fired

OBJ
>Pro Bowler
>future HOFer
>face of a franchise
>franchise leader in receptions
>accused of being a hothead/cancer
>forced out by GM Dave Gettleman for undisclosed reasons
>fans angry
>
what happens next, /NFL/?

>chargers
>fans

You are over thinking it.

The Lions will be shit no matter what this season

Stuck with them because I see them as a homeless team rather than LA's. Call me a cuck, I don't give a shit.
A lot of people I know either root for their failure, stuck with them, or bandwagonned the Rams.

an AFC West of
>Denver
>Kansas City
>Vegas
>St. Louis
makes much more sense that the current set up desu

Chorgers could even play up the Bolt/Arch angle

what the fuck is going on with patrick peterson and the cardinals guys

Except the Chargers belong in LA not a flyover state

FaveLA lost all of their football teams for a reason, nobody there cares, no matter how hard the NFL tries to force it

>Except the Chargers belong in LA
No they don't. LA doesn't want them there. They belong in San Diego though, not St. Louis no matter how much I want them.

Chris Trapasso (CBS) personally has Drew Lock as his #1 QB while he has Daniel Jones as his #7 QB, yet here are his projected Draft day ranges for the two of them:

QB Drew Lock (Mizzou)
>Earliest: Raiders at #4
>Latest: Chargers at #28

QB Daniel Jones (Duke)
>Earliest: Giants at #6
>Latest: Redskins at #15
>"Because of his quick release and time spent in a West Coast offense similar to what Jay Gruden operates in D.C., the Redskins appear to be the floor for Jones"

And at least two mocks have the Redskins trading up to take Jones at #5, a pick currently held by the Bucs, so they can leapfrog the Giants at #6 and Peter Schrager of NFL.com said on Good Morning Football:
>"The team that I can hearing about from others teams--the team I keep hearing about potentially moving around to get at QB are the Redskins--and don't be shocked if it's Daniel *Jones* and it's not necessarily a Haskins or a Lock--Daniel Jones seems to be a safe pick and a guy that can run an offense--Jay Gruden typically likes that kind of QB"

Jones does seem like a great fit for Jay Gruden's offense, and the Redskins have been all over Jones every step of the way, visiting with him at the Senior Bowl, Combine, Pro Day, and Pre-Draft visit

Jay Gruden runs his own version of the West Coast offense, which is built around short and intermediate passes and having at least three receivers run short-to-intermediate routes across the middle of the field for the QB to read quickly. Gruden is exceptional at designing plays with multiple outs for the QB to read. Three-step, controlled passing, based getting the ball out quick and it’s really hard for the D to get to the quarterback. Even Jay Gruden himself described it as: "Trying to get everybody involved, short passing game, receivers doing a lot of the work after the catch, the good hard, play-action, taking some shots down the field,” Gruden said.

Attached: aa638e7fcfe2ba8b9a6a02639a3db350.jpg (640x909, 148K)

And listen to how Charley Casserly (former GM of both the Texans and the Redskins) describes Jones:

When he had the Giants taking Jones at #17, he said:
>"Jones has the best anticipation and vision in the draft among QBs...this guy can see downfield, great vision to see who is open, read from 1 to 2 to 3, and then anticipate where to throw the ball before the reciever breaks, thats an NFL QB. ... He looks like Peyton Manning ... I see some similarities to him ... Now, people talk about his lack of arm strength--no he's not he's a great arm strength guy, he's an anticipation thrower...that's what Daniel Jones is. Where can he go in this draft? Giants are picking at 17, this guy would be a great pick at 17 for the Giants"

Then in a later mock, he had the Redskins taking Jones (over Drew Lock) at #15 saying:
"He's the most pro-ready quarterback in this year's draft," the former GM explained. "Why do I say that? Vision and anticipation. Vision is the ability to see the field and go in a progression from one to two to three in the receivers. Anticipation — see the blitz coming, get it to the hot receiver, get the ball out before the receiver makes his break. He's very good at both of those things."

He also said:
"Watch the tape, the guy's got great anticipation, great field vision, he's a natural at that stuff. That's not natural. ... some guys are more natural that others. ... he doesn't have a top arm ... he's ahead of Lock as far as accuracy goes ... I think he'll fit great in the Redskins offense"

Attached: JonesProReady.jpg (1077x890, 220K)

>he's a natural at that stuff. That's not natural. ... some guys are more natural that others

what did he mean by this?

Odell isn't a pimple on Steve Smith's ass.

Smith may have beat the shit out of one of his own teammates early in his career but he had great chemistry with Delhomme/Fox and set the tone for his team by being the nastiest motherfucker on the field. Odell was a huge part of the Giants' undoing because he would storm off and cry if he didn't get the ball 12 times a game and everyone else followed suit because McAdoo refused to do anything about it. He undermined every coach he got and turned the locker room/media against Eli.

>He undermined every coach he got and turned the locker room/media against Eli.
No, Eli's lack of talent turned the locker room/media against Eli.

>J-Stew retired
>Pep retired
>Kalil retired
>Charles Johnson retired
>TD gone
>Olsen probably a year away from retirement
>Defense got old and shitty and couldn't even breathe on opposing QBs last year
>Newton's shoulder has gotten fucked 2/3 years and his deep ball wasn't really there in 2017
>Newton/Rivera era could end the same way the Delhomme/Fox era did

Why is this happening to me?

Attached: 1536374541650.jpg (366x412, 37K)

>Get saddled with horrible rosters forever and a top-five all-time draft bust among O-Linemen in Flowers
>"IT'S YOUR FAULT THE OFFENSE IS SO SHITTY YOU SHOULD JUST SCRAMBLE LIKE RUSSELL WILSON DOES AND THE OFFENSE WOULD WORK!!!!"

The Giants are fortunate that Eli is this weird turtle man who doesn't get hurt because anyone else who have to play with Flowers """"""""""blocking"""""""""" for them would have gotten twisted like a pretzel. Alex Smith wouldn't have gotten off with nearly losing his leg.

Eli isn't responsible for having one of the worst offensive lines in the league for years though. OBJ was a literal who that only became known after a meme catch

You forgot

>drafted some fucking white guy to play RB #8 overall only to watch your division rival get a better RB in the third round and then watch him win OROTY while dabbing on your pathetic team three times in one season

who dat

kamara isn't better than mccaffrey lmao

Imagine believing that.

>Getting a train run on you by a literal practice squad QB while your "elite successor to Brees" looks like the poor man's Alex Smith that he actually is

I can't wait for you to find out how fucked you are without Max Unger. And Brees looked like the old man that he actually is late in the season last year.

Attached: 1507577688125.jpg (600x424, 214K)

>OBJ was a literal who that only became known after a meme catch
And then going on to tear apart the league for 4 years

imagine thinking it isn't true. kameme is an oline baby/screen baby while mccaffrey was literally the offense on the panthers

Yes. Best wishes for her recovery

>mccaffrey was literally the offense on the panthers

I guess that explains why they shit the bed, lost like 8 games in a row and completely imploded.

Why is Rashan Gary considered a 1st round prospect despite shit production?

saints shit the bed in the nfccg LMAO so who's really mad?

Oakland drafting Marquise Brown to play with his cousin AB is totally a Raiders thing to do right? They do need a WR technically at the very least.

>"BUT WE WERE GONNA WIN!!!!!!! AND THEN WE WERE GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!! BUT THEN THE REFS!!!!!!!"

There was zero reason for the Saints to not run the ball and bleed the clock out/kick a FG. The only reason they didn't was because Payton wanted to force a touchdown to some literally who WR just to show how he's such a genius and his system is automatic.

>Casserly
lol

It could go very poorly or work out great.

When McCaffrey became "the offense" for the Panthers they lost every game. It's not a coincidence that the more involved he became the worst the offense became.

>who's really mad

I think you were the faggot OP that originally started this convo with a laundry list of buttmad

stay salty. who dat.

Because Cam couldn't throw farther than 10 yards on an injured shoulder?

Attached: B72B973F-B8FC-482D-AFD1-7C5A7101761C.jpg (2048x1266, 410K)

>they have almost nothing to fix that trash ass secondary
oh no no no

jesus christ the chiefs got fleeced

Attached: 1554953726228.png (4500x4332, 207K)

Imagine having to cut a star because he got caught on camera hitting a woman. Then imagine another star is being investigated for beating children. Then imagine within a year of all this, you sign a guy to a 105 million dollar deal who's been to jail for domestic violence.

This is the type of team that never wins championships.

>Patriots drafting a QB
Brady is playing for another 8 years, senpai. They're shifting to a power running offense.

I personally can't wait for it to turn out Mahomes is a literal cannibal.

muh measurables

Mahomes probably sinks his teeth into ketchup covered thigh steaks desu

brady has 3 years max
I don’t want it to happen either but we have to be realistic here m8

So lets get this straight... the Chiefs cut Hunt for beating a woman, keep Hill despite him beating up multiple woman and children, trade pass rusher Dee Ford away for scraps, in order to trade more for an inferior player and another woman beater Frank Clark...

Attached: Fucking Idiot.jpg (720x720, 501K)

Pretty much

I agree with the first couple of things, but Clark isn't inferior to Ford, he's on the same level and younger. It's still a retarded process to dump Ford and overpay for a similar guy, though. Chiefs really blow at roster management.

People act like Gettleman getting rid of Smith/Williams/Norman were his worst mistakes in Carolina. In hindsight you can argue that Smith was a bad decision but Williams was a 30+ year old RB with injuries and Norman is overpaid and underproducing on the Redskins.

Gettleman's actual biggest mistakes were drafting Kony Ealy, Vernon Butler, and Daeshon Hall. Ealy was talented but didn't give a shit, Butler's a brick, and Hall was so shitty that he got beat for a roster spot by an international project player who never played football before 2014 despite being a third-round pick. That's why the Panthers couldn't pressure the quarterback if their lives depended on it last year.

>and Norman is overpaid and underproducing on the Redskins.
Corners are almost entirely dependent on the team around them, and the Redskins defense has been untalented for years. Norman was fantastic in Carolina, and their corners have been really fucking bad since he left. What he's done in Washington is irrelevant to missing out on his contributions on the Panthers.

Would you take Joe Schobert and a 2019 2nd round pick for your 1st rounder?

They're moving from a 4-3 to a 3-4 too I think, which may explain the preference for Clark. Either way, I've been around long enough to see Spagnulo do fuckall too many times now to think he's an upgrade from last year in any way. What a shit hire.

no, and shut the fuck up you retarded Browns homer

Opposite, they're moving from a 3-4 to a 4-3.

what about a 1st next year?

kill yourself

Are the Cheifs really that mad at Ford for costing them a super bowl?

Attached: CECB26F0-14E6-41FE-BEFB-8B43360330C3.jpg (720x888, 96K)

That makes more sense. I'm an Ole Missfag. I know they drafted Breeland Speaks and had him at OLB last year. He's talented, but probably too small to play DE in a 4-3. We'll see.

Wouldn't you be? If he's not offside on that play, they make the owl and steamroll the fraudulent Rams.

they cut hunt and didn't realize he would only get a minor suspension. was kind of hilarious when the browns said i give no fucks and picked him up

Attached: draft.png (771x298, 15K)

literally no way in hell the Seahawks make both of their first round picks

Why didn't they teach him discipline instead of trying to beat it in to him?

have sex

it would be neat if that site would let you sim trades in a mock

Because he's aging

He's still on the right side of 30

LB is a top 3 need retard

Not for much longer he isn't

LAMC is not a real home field advantage, it would’ve been mainly the same. Chiefs would’ve been favored by 1

LB depth after the top two is really bad, and the Browns don't have a first round pick

Does anyone actually think the Browns will win more than 6 games with Freddie Kitchens as coach? There is no fucking way he is outcoaching Harbs

Attached: 6120b70eec82b0ba1021c20249656b0d.jpg (339x510, 27K)

if Greg Roman is calling the offensive plays be prepared to go 4-12

Well the difference is the Browns can pass the ball. The Ravens can't.

How does everyone feel about the Frank Clark payday compared to DeMarcus Lawrence. Remove the draft picks, my question pertains only to the contract dough

Overpaid for an OK but not amazing pass rusher.

Clark isnt as good as Ware but thats now how the market works so

What was Mayfields last pass of the season like again?

Attached: 42b.gif (270x252, 967K)

>le grabs crotch man
No. He is going to have a sophomore slump that he never recovers from.

We're the new Kings of the NFC

Attached: 1554411829623.png (900x900, 938K)

>Ware

Um have you been watching cowboys football sweetie?

Bradberry had the best year of his career last year and Donte Jackson developed faster in three games than Norman did in three years. And they both would have been better had the defensive line actually been able to put pressure on opposing offenses.

>B-B-But Bradberry doesn't have ball skills

That's what Donte is for. No one ever gives Bradberry credit for the way he plays against Julio and the way he played against guys like AJ Green and Mike Evans this past year.

He had 13 sacks, d law had I think 10.5. I know sacks arent all that matter but it's an important stat

where*

lameme's slump will be so bad that they'll try to get flacco back

Get off Yea Forums colin

2.5 of those sacks came against the raiders OL in london, coached by tom cable.

What was Lamar's last run of the season like again?

Probably. I don't give a shit about the Ravens. Doesn't change the fact that Baker SUCKS.

Oh, I see you are basing your uniformed opinions off your own racial insecurities... right this way sir.

Attached: bounsa.jpg (600x584, 42K)

Lol did they actually? I'm just gonna trust you, I've got no plan to look that up. D law has never sacked Carson wontz though, and played the Redskins and giants twice. He should've had 15 sacks just for playing those bums 4 times

>Greg fucking Roman
OH NONONONONONONONO
PFFFFFFFTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THESE FUCKIN DOODS

HEY OLD GAY I HOPE YOU WERENT LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING COMPLETED PASSES AND SUSTAINED DRIVES

Kinda hard to sack Carson Wentz when he's always on IR

he broke the rookie TD record in only 14 games and having hue as his HC for half the year.

Lel, he didnt sack Foles either to be fair

Fucking RG3 had a decent rookie season too. That changes nothing, Baker was a waste of a pick.

He has almost no one around him and his o line is made of erik flowers and chaz green clones both him and Arron Rodgers are qbs that drag their teams into the playoffs, Russell just gets less credit because hes always considered an defense/run baby even when hes proven he can win without elite defenses and with a mediocre if not forced run game.

I legit want to know what makes you think Baker is going to regress. What did he show that gives you pause?

Mayfield didnt even have a decent rookie season. He had a losing record and was aturnover machine.

if he did bad his rookie year, you would still say he was a bust
there is no way to win against you fags

He's missed a ton of games though too AND always makes a spectacle of himself.
Not to mention his one playoff appearance he choked and played like absolute shit.

you know you don't believe this

Attached: baker3.png (344x344, 156K)

>throwns an INT once ever 33 attempts
>good

Attached: 1555526189440.jpg (480x712, 33K)

It's okay guys, Mayfield is going to win a superbowl. Backing up Trevor Lawrence in Cincinnati.

gunslingers gonna sling, faggot

did lameme even have 33 throwing attempts lmao?

Gun slingers tend to have strong arms. Not sure what you'd call noodle armed Mayfield

Greg
>Roman
Greg
>Roman
Greg
>Roman

>yfw da bengals win da superb owl

Attached: 3D9AAEDE-80CA-4CDD-812E-B5E9DDBA250C.jpg (750x770, 67K)

As opposed to fumbling every 33 snaps? Lmao kys old gay fucking nigger faggot

I mean, it's about as often as Andrew Luck his rookie year. A lot better than Deshaun Watson's rookie year, though not quite as good as Derek Carr and Dak Prescott.

youtu.be/o2mlcoAaZVQ

Josh Allen Wyoming 62 (Left) 62 (Right)
Baker Mayfield Oklahoma 59 (Left) 60 (Right)
Josh Rosen UCLA 57 (Left) 59 (Right)
Lamar Jackson Louisville 49 (Left) 49 (Right)
Sam Darnold Southern Cal did not throw

i'm hard right now, just so you know

So? He was a great coordinator in Santa Clara and lets not forget that he got fired in Buffalo by a defensive minded head coach after a 37-31 loss... seems like you are just being obtuse purposefully.

Attached: shit-dude-you-only-got-1-int-29625352.png (500x567, 188K)

What was Lamar's wonderlic score? I'm guessing low 20's.

he scored 13

hes literally retarded

How can the ravens expect him to read defenses if he can't read at all?

have you heard that nigger talk? he sounds like mush mouth off fat albert

They don't, that's why he runs more often than he passes.

>he was great in Santa Clara
No I'm afraid you have him confused with Vic Fangio. Fangio was the talented coordinator. Have fun running the veer lmao.

I don't follow the AFCN that closely.

>oh shit, Lamar is better than Mayfield
>better move the goal posts to make Mayfield look better by bringing up useless combine numbers

Attached: Level 15 Bradyposter.jpg (600x549, 79K)

someone repill me on the houspic toxins

>t. toxins fan

Attached: brock.osweiler.houston.texans.uniform.twitter.800.jpg (745x440, 83K)

But he's not. He throws TD's at a slower pace, he fumbles more often, and he doesn't even get that many yards per carry. He's objectively bad.

I'm still fucking pissed that we lost Fangio. Shanny is great but the fact that York gave the job to fucking Tomsula instead of Vic makes my blood boil.

I don't like either of them.

>mayfield 27tds
>lamar 6tds

what about those numbers?

Bad OL, overrated QB, piss poor defense that has 3 good players tops, and one of them won't play more than 2 snaps before his roided out ass tears a pec or some shit. The only truly great player is DeAndre Hopkins and you're ruining his career like you ruined Andre Johnson's.

why is everyone sleeping on the broncos?
they'll finish 2nd in their division

Toxins fan here. I keep seeing people rank Watson high on their QB rankings, and I have to ask, is he actually that good, or are you all too tricked by how baby easy was our schedule was this year. Or is it because he was able to do so well despite having a shit O-line and being sacked nearly once a quarter against shit teams.

Attached: 16678122-0A1E-4313-92ED-4D8B917837B0.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Bad OL, bad QB, bad WR's, RB is about to come crashing down to earth. That Defense is going to be fucking legit though.

Yes

the only team out of all 32 teams without a championship game appearance, either goes around 8-8 or 10-6 with a wildcard exit every year

Lamar has a 7-2 record as a starter.

Mayfield has a losing record.

It's because he gets really lucky and shines against bad teams.

It's because the AFCS is so bad. He is a decent qb in a special needs class.

Lamar has a 5% fumble rate, throws less than a TD per game, and averages fewer rushing yards per carry than Josh fucking Rosen.

Wins are not a qb stat. Why not compare their passer ratings?

If youd rather have Lamar than Baker as your starting qb going into sophomore years you're an absolute madman. You're also the guy that says rookies dont improve bad passing habits though so your opinion on qb is probably the least informed

He is quite literally a receiverbabby

Because QB rating doesnt matter.

the steelers are going to win the division aren't they?

Hawks had to trade him desu.

Attached: 1532572997034.png (750x750, 1.24M)

>You're also the guy that says rookies dont improve bad passing habits
I guess according to Old Bay that Peyton Manning guy was a massive bust.

>the biggest statpadding choke artist carried to his superb owl wins
yes, yes he was

Don't be stupid you big dummy

>the biggest statpadding choke artist carried to his superb owl wins

He mentioned Manning, not Elway or Brady

This man is fucking terrifying. I would be scared shitless if I saw this guy on the streets.

Attached: 8159250A-DC2D-4F05-A610-DA03D230B059.jpg (450x450, 17K)

imagine being the 'hot take guy' on an anonymous sports forum

>biggest statpadder
>not brees
try again

yeah he'll never live up to $21m/yr, getting a 2019 1st and a 2020 2nd is an unbelievable haul for him.

more like old baysed

Anyone got that screenshot of Lamemes stats against the Chargers the second time round

everytime i see this picture I think it has to be photoshopped.... how can someones forehead even get that big?

Yes.... lets only focus on half a game's worth of stats against a team he destroyed earlier.

Attached: 1551150729528.png (476x477, 256K)

big brained for being an elite field general

Attached: 913B5B34-2C73-477B-927E-20D5AE84DAF5.jpg (1934x1069, 1007K)

lots and lots of HGH

But hopkins is the only WR worth a damn

oh no no no no
Yes, let’s focus on the time he got completely exposed by the first team he faced twice that had a decent defence lol

Attached: 5D5A9E40-6EA8-48FE-BA27-7508C0AAD3CB.png (310x326, 29K)

Reminder that Gayker Gayfield got 2 head coaches fired in his first year in the NFL and couldnt beat Joe Flacco's former backup for a starting job, and then lost to Joe Flacco's backup in the last game of the season.

>Have two first round picks

Give us your third round picks. Now!

Attached: 1540939228642.png (267x249, 95K)

but he also beat flacco

What Rutgers and Georgia players are >we getting

Attached: 78A04627-74BB-4B1F-8928-BF8E2FD02DB3.png (534x452, 322K)

Mecole Hardman is going to be the Pats 5th receiver and end the year with 500 total yards, but 400 of them come in an important game in early December.

We're drafting all 'bama players.

Lawrence is overrated by a lot

Chiefs defensive line gon be just outright NASTY

I really want them to keep both firsts, especially if guys like clelin ferrell/jerry tillery are available (maybe even montez sweat if he drops because of his heart issue)

I'd much rather trade out of the 3rd/4th and pick up some more picks between rounds 5-7

Attached: 2139457.png (609x854, 378K)

>QB's play QB's in a 1 on 1 game of football
wow the NFL has really changed since I last watched last season

They're not taking the UMass Amherst guy?

white hot take

Unfortunate how their secondary was the problem last year

Biilick or Harbaugh?

>Jets offered Seahawks to swap first round picks and they get Frank Clark
>Hawks could have had the 3rd overall pick

hmmm I would have liked to have seen that play out.

Win a playoff game before you start making claims like that.

Support that statement

Thoughts, Raidbros?

Attached: raidersfinalmock.png (617x329, 24K)

If they offered they're probably having trouble trading down, no way Schneider would bite on that.

>mfw the Ravens and the Midshipmen will be running the same offense in the year of our lord two thousand and nineteen

Attached: 1554935096018.jpg (313x313, 15K)

>RB in the 1st
No

Best RB prospect in the draft and RB happens to be the biggest hole on offense right now. No, Isaiah Crowell isn't the answer.

Is he /our guy/?

Nick Bosa deleted tweets about Donald Trump and Colin Kaepernick because he might be drafted by the 49ers. - Eric Ting, SF Gate
It's unclear if the 49ers asked him to do this, or if Bosa came to this conclusion on his own. Bosa praised Trump, retweeted posts celebrating Trump and called Kaepernick a "clown" in the past, but those tweets are now gone.

Attached: Nick-Bosa-Trump-Supporter.jpg (1098x900, 86K)

They should trade Carr to the Giants and pick an elite lineman

No one cares

Carr's going to be traded eventually, but I doubt the Giants want him as they're too committed to Eli.

>worships Reagan
So he's a basic bitch Republican?

Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Giants drafting a qb

I don't think Murray drops to 4...

Get the fuck outta here. Never insult Saint Reagan.

Is it me or does this year's draft boring? Like I keep on re-learning its in 2 days when I am watching espn at the gym

I don't think in the 1st round though.
No one in the Top 3 wants him and all this trade up talk is smoke. It'll go Bosa, Williams, and Oliver in that order.

Filtered

Reagan was a hack

>Oliver
You mean Quinnen

Communist

He has Quinnen Williams going 2nd.

Obviously. C'mon now there are no redpilled sports stars. Try explaining to him that the CIA director hired a movie star to be his running mate so that he could insure the successful implementation of regime change schemes in the middle East so that the Texas/New Englsnd oil-military-industrial complex could both profit and insure the stability of the newly introduced petro dollar.

>Saint
>literally a Presb*terian
okay

He's not particularly great as a prospect though, and even if it is a hole the Raiders have about 20 bigger holes to fill first. Just grab Devin Singletary or some shit on day 2 or 3 instead.

Arizona wants him, the smoke is the cool down. And if they didn't pick him I can guarantee you the trade up talks start hot and fast.

A saint is a person who is recognized as having an exceptional degree of holiness or likeness or closeness to God. The fact that he was Presbyterian only adds to my point.

Former NFL receiver Antonio Bryant:

On Monday, Bryant said that he’s “hearing from people in the Cardinals organization” that they are taking Bosa at No. 1

Tuesday morning, Bryant doubled down.
“I’m telling you I trust my source,” Bryant said. “This ain’t no smokescreen. . . . The Cardinals are going to draft Nick Bosa 1st overall. . . . Just wait on it.”

Attached: 91onYfA5xuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1129x1500, 336K)

I don't know what the point of a smokescreen is in the first place. They have the first pick and they are obviously not going to give it up.

If the Cardinals ultimately decide not, the Raiders will likely trade up for Kyler since they are the only team to my knowledge just as seemingly in love with him as the Cardinals are. Quinnen Williams at 4 for the Raiders is realistic though given the Jets preference for Oliver over Williams though.
I prefer Bryce Love over Singletary. If we don't take a RB in the 1st I want him in the 4th or so.

there are no saints who don't believe in the one holy, Catholic and apostolic church and acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins

>1st overall pick needs smokescreens
What a fucking retarded organization.

Heard this too. I think it's only Kingsbury who wants Murray and the rest of the front office is in disagreement.

>deleting your tweets

Coward. He'd fit in well in Pelosi's district

Based

Attached: Christ and Soldiers.jpg (1680x1050, 505K)

ITS AN ODD YEAR FUCKERS
TIME FOR 11-5
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Attached: 5F34D9D6-68ED-4B67-A444-C260DE8EB3A5.png (327x367, 33K)

So you can bait teams into trading up with you the way John Lynch trolled Da Burrs into trading up one spot for trubiscuitits

I wonder how much busier this board would be if this kind of retarded tripfag didn't exist

Half of this thread is retarded tripfags pretending not to be trips and responding to their own posts.

A lot of saints predate your cult papist.

Oops I'm dumb

Ronald Reagan was born in 1911

Actually no, the only saint to predate the establishment of the one true church is the Virgin Mary herself. Christ founded the Church and passed it down to the apostle Peter who passed it down on and on and the bishop in Rome has been an unbroken chain of succession leading the faithful ever since. Cry more proddy

Cringe

Cam will never be the same again

>he actually believes that
You dumb shits split from the Orthodox church

Is it true the Panthers are madly in love with Will Grier?

Dont need Cam when that white midget in the backfield barrels through everyone

Yes there was a schism from the other patriarchs over some issues of dogma among them recognizing the supremacy of the Bishop of Rome. The Bishop of Rome always existed even when we were in full communion with our orthodox brothers. We are still in a partial communion with them to varying degrees depending on which orthodox church we're talking about and have actually never fully split from each other.

Theyre looking at him
Not really sure why unless they really think Cam is completely cooked

Cam's arm might never be the same again, this is not surprising at all.

Cam's arm is literally fine, they're looking for a backup.

/Bills Owl 2020/

When I say /Bitter Rivals/, which two teams do you think of

nfce for sure
steelers ravens
broncos raiders
falcons saints
vikings packers
packers bears are the best rivaly but bears would be the only bitter team

>Implying the Panthers need one after how hard Kyle Allen nutted in the Saints' starting defense

Most QBs taken in the mid-to-late rounds end up as wasted picks anyhow. I'd rather develop Allen since he's proven you can win games with him under center.

Shitposting

>kyler meme
>alabama RB in the first round
lol stopped reading there retard

>rookie td record
>coaching change
>coming off of 1-31
>not even decent
Stfu bay you are such a faggot

Eagles cowboys
Eagles giants too

Pats-Giants

Raiders-Chiefs
Raiders-Broncos
Steelers-Ravens
Eagles-Cowboys
Saints-Falcons
Panthers-Saints

There is still time to repent, papist. Idolatry is against the ten commandments and you will burn for eternity no matter how much you pray to mary. Please accept christ.

>DeAngelo Williams commemorating Jonathan Stewart's retirement by bitching at people on Twitter and throwing shade

I can't wait until J-Stew goes into the Ring of Honor in like three years while DeAngelo phoneposts about how he's the most special and no one loves him and the Steelers are so much better to him than the Panthers ever were.

Attached: 1351131342932.jpg (589x487, 64K)

Marty Schottenheimer - Al Davis

Quality post. Why dont you actually explain what was wrong with what I said.

i hate old bay but at least he makes this general interesting

Ravens/Steelers

All else are faggot pretenders

>catholics pray to the virgin mary

Why do heretics believe this?

Attached: 1499309346620.jpg (700x639, 186K)

He's one of the few trips I do not have filtered because I find him funny.

Thanks senpai

Hed be better if he knew literally anything about football, instead of just shilling the ravens

Thats flatly false. I am the most objective fan on here.

you think the ravens will be a playoff team with lameme and greg roman

You spout retard stats and unsupported nonsense and when all else fails you ignore when people logically post contrary information and go back to shilling Lamar Jackson

Well they were last year, so...

I dont deign to repeat myself to NFLlets. I already destroyed your arguments many times before, why keep doing it if your mental midget self refuses to learn?

All I'm saying Cleveland would have made the playoffs last year with Darnold.

>Mah 7-2.
How poorly would the ravens need to perform for you to admit that you were just being an overly optimistic homer and that you are indeed an utter NEET retard? The light switch you posted one day confirmed the last bit on its own, but what will it take for you to admit the rest?

Leaveland wont do shit with an upjumpped RB coach leading them.

>How poorly would the ravens need to perform for you to admit that you were just being an overly optimistic homer

A hell of a lot worse than 7-2 with Lamar starting.

Attached: Typical Space Wolf Player.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

roman wasn't calling the plays...

Darnold is a better qb than Mayfield or Jackson.

Rumors are floating around that Dwayne Haskins has dirty laundry and someone will leak it to tank his stock.

So would missing the playoffs be enough?

Not much of a rivalry when the Ravens dominate so hard

No he wasnt, and that why they lost against the Chargers in the playoffs

Lmao, no. Darnold wasnt even the best rookie QB in the AFC least

Wont happen

So then youd agree, that if the ravens miss the playoffs in the 2019 season that you're indeed a gigantic faggot homer with a poor knowledge of the NFL? I'd just like to establish a benchmark for you to attempt to move later.

>tfw the ravens starting QB can hop over to Annapolis to practice his new playbook

Attached: 1555092945103.gif (330x300, 1.89M)

Well thats jus painting a bold stroke and is flat out lazy and biased. The Ravens could have massive amounts of injuries like in 2015 when they had 31 players on IR. No one can predict that.

But I digress, the Ravens won the division last year and I can guarantee you were one of the misinformed miscreants who were saying they would be 4-1 this time last year.

Figured youd rather shut up than leave something to be capped and get exposed just like Lamar did against the chorge

*4-12

>ford has a higher ceiling
Lmao no he doesn’t moron. Ford is 3 years older and took 5 years to have this good of a season. Clarke wasn’t even a full time starter his first two seasons, he has a higher floor and ceiling while being younger. Still a retardedly high price to pay

You can guarantee lots of shit apparently, but wont do it when asked in simple terms. And youd be wrong again

And you might be the dumbest poster in this thread

Can anyone explain to me why arizona is expected to trade josh rosen and immediately blow another first round pick on a quarterback? it seems like a horrible idea to just give up on a prospect after a year to pick up a quarterback most other teams dont seem to want.

This guy was the president the last time the cardinals were NFL champions

Attached: 6A2C9E4C-22E2-4276-8723-2218E30CE658.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

that doesnt make this roster move more sensible

he's saying they are a dumb organization and will always be one.
its not sensible because they aren't sensible

>wrong again

But I was not. The Ravens won the division

i'd rather see the ravens in the playoffs than the steelers or bengals

Darnold is trash

theyre a clownshow of a franchise

He was the best rookie qb last year

the league will be ours

Attached: 1548311867336.png (718x960, 220K)

LA Rams - St. Louis Rams

Rams will win the Superb Owl

Attached: IMG_20180923_185855.jpg (1600x1600, 144K)

No he wasn't, by any metric.

Dolphins started their rebuild sooner. You're competing with the Giants

Same reason the Panthers moved on from Clausen so quickly. You have to know when the QB you drafted is trash and draft a better one.

Ya blew your chance. NFC belongs to the Bears and Eagles now

chiefs/bay area gay butt pirates in costumes

I can't wait for them to shell out huge money for Goff. It will destroy an already overrated team.

>the greatest rams team since the new millenium
>barely beat the worst seahawks team in almost a decade

Your ass is ours next year.

Attached: 1530793669883.jpg (495x499, 197K)

mayfield looks... real good tho

like clearly better than sam darnold. and i think he's the kind of passionate, high energy motivator a franchise like cleveland needs.

>the bears scored a total of 30 points against the Cardinals and 49ers
>the rams, in their away games against the cardinals and 49ers, scored 70
Yeah i’m thinking not

didn't the burrs and eagles kill the rasm last year

why are you comparing the 9ers and cards instead of the h2h match-ups? seems disingenuous.

>this delusion

Attached: 20190422_190716.gif (511x360, 2.13M)

eagles probably because they added to an already competitive roster
bears not so much, they got exposed in the playoffs and did nothing in the offseason

BRWONS.

they don't want to fall for the sunk cost fallacy.
like what he said, there's no point in holding on to a bust just because you spent a first round pick on him. In theory, his performance might be misleading because of the weak lineup around him. But it's also possible that getting the most out of him would take more effort and resources than is desirable compared to just treating him as a bust, trading him off, and picking a new QB and seeing if he can do any better in the same situation.

Lmao

eagles lost their Qb though.

Imagine thinking MemeVay and the Rasm (or Nagmeme and the Burrs, for that matter) have any chance against PederGOAT and his Eagles

Attached: 1545840107259.png (1499x815, 1.66M)

Good thing they don’t play each other

Attached: FA39027E-CE36-4643-B4AB-F5510E1EFE0E.jpg (902x506, 450K)

swap the win at seattle with the loss in dallas and its accurate

The 49ers will win the next 3 Super Bowls.

You heard it here first.

Loving all the hate but we are still NFC Champs and one of the best teams in the league. Goff will have an MVP season en route to yet another Super Bowl appearance and a ring

We are only getting started

Attached: IMG_20181121_175047.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

Swap Goff with Bortles and this is accurate

Attached: Saints Rams No-Call.gif (530x286, 3.02M)

>NFC Champs

That doesn't mean anything if you didn't win the Super Bowl.

The rams have one of these and the saints don’t

Attached: 3942E02E-AF1D-4E99-AEE8-6D81CD3C2AA3.jpg (500x650, 30K)

Rasmfriends getting pretty desperate now that their window is closing already

>the greatest rams team since the new millenium
That was the 2001 Rams though.

Technically true, because the trophy was re-designed the year after the Saints won in 2010

>Broncos have 4 QBs

Elway please stop

The Patriots have one of these and the Rams don't

Attached: lombardi six.png (1920x1090, 2.47M)

Attached: 1535107304229.png (800x450, 123K)

When your biggest competitors in your conference are a balding 40 year old man and double doink the window is open for a long time

Attached: 5EA73660-E743-4AFE-8471-9DB9AECF074F.png (600x436, 326K)

>Let's drop our pass rusher in to coverage nearly a quarter of the snaps he plays
Brilliant.
>Let's keep a single linebacker coach for four years and in has fifth year get an outside line backers coach and watch his production boom to probowl levels then trade him
Woah...
>Let's trade a first for another domestic violence head case who didn't even have a better year last year and pay him double
OK...

You have seen the best that Clark can be. Meanwhile Ford has done nothing but gotten better every year he has played. Playing behind Tamba Hali and then fighting off injuries. Who do you think is going to have a better year, Ford or Clark? Chiefs fans are praying it's Clark or they are going to look like fools.

>yfw Grudens surprise pick is just him trading out of it

Attached: 0097E3CC-0584-4F48-8EF3-0B9B602EBA89.jpg (225x225, 8K)

You really might want to rethink this post.

St Louis Rams have a ring, none for LA

Because you do

Ford benefitted from having justin houston and chris jones take attention away.

Also he's a 3-4 olb so comparing him to clark outs you as a brainlet.

Get ready for drew lock

>Chorgers
lmao

Jesus christ you apologist faggots just don't give up do you?

Clark only had Jarran Reed who combined with Clark for 23.5 sacks and a guy you might not have heard of called Bobby Wagner? So what's your fucking point?

And the comparison is going to be made after the Chiefs trade away a first for another domestic violence time bomb instead of paying the guy they already had on their roster and using him like the brainlets they are.

Pats
Jets
Bills
Phins

Texans
Colts (WC)
Jags
Titans

Steelers
Browns (WC)
Bengals
Ravens

Chefs
Chargers
Raiders
Broncos

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eagles
Redskins
Cowboys
Giants

Panthers
Saints
Falcons
Buccs

Bears
Packers (WC)
Vikings
Lions

Seahawks
Rams (WC)
Niners
Cards

>Texans
Lmao.
AFC
>Pats
>Chiefs
>Browns
>Colts
>Jets
>Tits
NFC
>Saints
>Cowboys
>Seahawks
>Bears
>Rams
>Falcons

>it's better to keep a 243lb player for your 4-3 scheme after he's been injury riddled for 4 years than it is to get a younger, 30 pounds heavier, and much healthier player for not even $20M more
Also
>domestic violence timebomb
>charges from 5 years ago were dropped to disorderly conduct

I don't blame Joe one bit for mirin

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26592933/sources-raiders-lynch-plans-retire-again

F

Attached: screen-shot-2017-09-17-at-4-02-22-pm19.png (704x439, 519K)

>He plead it down
Nice.

Are the Texans worse than last year? Or is it a red queen thing?

>tits
>cuckboys
>saints 1 seed
fucking lol

Same!

Think he's gona take a RB now

>1 more day till the draft

>rasm

Attached: 1548016785898.jpg (1299x1812, 675K)

New in a few

>Goof

Wrong that I called them 4-12 you fucking mongoloid keep up

>arguing with ol* b*y

>.500

The Ravens we're the most pathetic playoff last year. They got absolutely btfo and embarrassed. They would have been better off not showing up.

>we're
we're, obviously

>It's better to keep your current defensive lineman than it is to give away a first and over pay the player especially after losing two key players on offense
Also
>Threatens a reporter who asked him those questions about his domestic violence charges
Which go like this
>Her two juvenile brothers offered more graphic accounts to Curran, pinning more blame on Clark. One of the brothers told police that Clark drank at least a fifth of Hennessy. Hurt underwent a portable breath test that measured .000%.

>The brothers said they saw Clark hitting their sister and one said Clark had her against a wall, grabbing her by the throat, picking her off the ground and slamming her down.
Time bomb.

NFL.com analyst Bucky Brooks has identified the five e NFL teams that are in position to win the Super Bowl this season: the Patriots, Rams, Besrs, Cowboys and Browns.

>“You can pencil these teams into your playoff bracket, likely as high seeds,” Brooks wrote. “They not only have all of the pieces of the puzzle in place, but they possess the right mix of veterans and youngsters to make it happen in 2019.”

>"Say what you want about Jerry Jones and his approach to team-building, but there's no disputing the promise of this Cowboys' roster. America's Team is loaded with young talent at marquee positions -- and the group's collective playmaking ability could make Dallas the NFC's No. 1 seed at the end of the 2019 campaign."

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001026304/article/what-makes-a-super-bowl-contender-plus-a-giant-wr-question

Attached: 20190319_140633.jpg (600x459, 55K)