How would a match between manchester city vs USWNT be? what would be the final score? please no mysoginist answers

how would a match between manchester city vs USWNT be? what would be the final score? please no mysoginist answers

Attached: 1554483262706.jpg (250x243, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-ZScP3wRQk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably like 6-0, but it would be closer than the score.

USWNT wins 4-1

It would unironically be about 30-0 if they went easy on them. Women's teams routinely are hammered by junior boy's teams, vs a top level men's team would be a massacre.

20-40 nil

Pep hates women so

incel!!!

Men would win the first 10 games, but eventually with enough training women would catch up. With infinite games, it's 50%-50% in the long run.

put penis in vagina

Depends if Ederson plays. If he does the girls would have a chance

youtube.com/watch?v=B-ZScP3wRQk

>women soccer

get a load of that unit wearing no.25

18-1 at the Emptyhad
1-7 in DC or wherever

it would be an even match if city played with 6 men and no goalie

It would end like 40-0

Probably like 20 -0 easily, women are garbage at sports

Attached: 1.jpg (850x1200, 243K)

Why did someone bother to film this?

Like 40-0 or something probably.
The top ranked women's teams lose to underage boys so they'd get absolutely dabbed on by Ngubus.

back to /pol/, asshole.

I said no mysoginist answers

Attached: 1554781453906.jpg (244x250, 7K)

have

Is a misogynist answer any answer where the women lose?

chile

imma need some salsa famalalan

Attached: Fw5AUxC.png (210x290, 52K)

They would obviously score like 50 goals. They play, train and compete against top players like twice a week and even then they destroy those teams. They would do whatever they wanted to to female team usa

I think a goal every 2 minutes is a realistic scenario

yes If you say more than 3 0 because women are as strong as men

Your to obvious with your bait
baka

Imagine Ngubu pegging a shot at a women's GK. Would not end well.

why do you keep posting the same 5th division game? do you think it makes a valid point?

Are you people fucking retarded?

u-15 boys teams beat womens national team 7 - 0.

Man City would beat a u-15 boys team 25 - 0

it would be Man City (as many goals as they feel like) - 0 US Women
IF Man city were playing as hard as they can for 90 minutes?
I would wager 80 - 0 in 90 minutes with proper stoppage time.

GOOD FUCKING LORD THIS THREAD
Please, please tell me the majority of these posts are ironic. Let me tell you exactly what would happen in this scenario, a group of men (already biologically developed to be stronger, faster, and more coordinated on average), who are among the most physically fit on the planet, in addition to having an exponentially larger skill and talent pool, would literally score goals on demand. It would literally go until someone called to game, probably around 30-40 nil in the first half due to the amount of time wasted in re-setting up the kick-off and hopefully set aside this absurd fantasy once and for all. The fitness, skill, and all other factors for the women literally don't matter.

In this situation, the women literally can't do anything better than the men. It's like asking who wins, this team of players, or this team of the exact same players in each position but all of them have all their stats boosted. Assuming game goes till 90'. I predict the final score to be about 90 - 0 honestly, they would literally probably score at least on goal a minute.

>Chile

what would probably happen is that the mens team would take it easy and start walking around 10 goals after the first half. they wouldnt do more than that, whats the point in risking injury or tiredness for the next match coming?

they'd score every time they attacked. put a male goalkeeper on the women's team and you'd reduce the score by about half though

Gal Gohan

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (850x1200, 233K)

50-0 or something like that

ok man, take a deep breath

>comments are disabled in this video

Attached: 1535149059693.jpg (224x225, 9K)