Would you have wanted VAR for this moment?

Would you have wanted VAR for this moment?

Attached: Frank-Lampard-ghost-goal.jpg (998x564, 68K)

I'd say karma for '66 but this didn't change the outcome

doesn't really matter
do you seriously think England would have won a WC game vs Germany?

Yes 2-2 and we had the momentum

Attached: 1483117182067.jpg (400x500, 72K)

>4-2 instead of 4-1
not even a retribution for 66

VAR was a mistake. It's an utter buzz killer. Mistakes are supposed to happen, both for refs and players. This is why you don't retake a penalty if you miss the target. Oh, wait. I shouldn't be giving FIFA any more harebrained ideas.

The German cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back

i agree but the instant technology they have for goallines as would be used here is fine

>you now remember Lampard hitting the post after this play

No. Mistakes can happen for players, as they are playing the game. The referee is there to ensure rules are applied. If he can not do that by himself, he will have to be helped.

yes. who know what would have happened
>inb4 we would have lost anyway
i agree that we probably would have lost, but to be so dismissive is just a coping mechanism against the injustice. the truth is we'll just never know, which is where the frustration comes from

No, because goal line technology takes care of these decisions not VAR

Yes it did. The lions could've sat back at 2-2, played our infamous anglo-catennacio and done you with a JT header from a corner in stoppage time.

Waiting for two minutes before you celebrate a goal, especially a dramatic goal like in the ManCity - Tottenham game, absolutely kills the excitement of the game. I literally don't care about City, but shit like that just makes me dislike football even more.

You know what made Game of Thrones so popular? The brutality and injustice. People would seethe and be compelled to watch. The same with football, if there's nothing to get angry about, no drama, no excitement, no injustice, no luck going your way... what's the fucking point?

The sport is being turned into a FIFA game. And that sucks.

you only say that because your country/club wasn't fucked over many times by retarded referees
if you can't win fair you don't deserve it, emotional shit is irrelevant

>The lions

Scotland plz go

Imagine you are an Atletico fan and get robbed your first Champions League because something that it is not a bad performance of your team, but a mistake that can be righted.

Imagine you are a Tottenham fan and that goal counts, it is not the fault of your team, Aguero is offside, but after winning in Manchester and scoring three at home, your team is out.

Trust me, if Arsenal wins the EL this year with a goal that I have to wait five minutes to celebrate, I will absolutely not complain.

VAR will never be used to determine if the ball crossed the goal line because that's what the hawkeye is for, so VAR would've changed nothing

thanks icenigger for providing the most retarded take on anything

Based

Agreed. Goal line technology is fine. VAR is retarded.

What happened in city vs totenham hardly ever happens tho

thats not var you dumb gook

the goal line technology hasn't been introduced at that point lol dummy

>t. retard

That’s not VAR, that’s the goalline technology