*exists*

*exists*
> "Uuuuunnnnhhhhh YEAH! Imperious performance from this black hole mountain. Oh god yes!!
> "He's just the biggest black hole in the known universe, Martin, there's no doubt about it."

Attached: blackhole.jpg (654x381, 7K)

*throws banana*

hon hon hon tres bien monsieur

Attached: 1546255827167.png (1600x6144, 2.59M)

*reports you to Verfassungsschutz then goes back into cuckshed and sleeps the slumber of the rightefous under my St.Pauli blanket*
heh nothing personnel fasc

Black hole? More like whack mole lol

god i fucking hate rio ferdinand

>black hole
>is actually yellow

DON'T POST IT

>first image of a black hole
>it's not even real

from what i understood they used several antennas over the planet for some time to retrieve the electromagnetic emission of the black hole buried in noise. so it's not that different from a photography, just with multiple lenses and super long exposure time

i bet he fucking hates you too

why

>expecting a proper photo of something that's light years away and is by definition fucking invisible

bump

Have sex

to be fair they invented the satellites just to take a picture of an american

HAHA LE N MEME XDDDD I'LL HELP YOU I'LL DO IT I SWEAR I'LL DO IT LOL WATCH ME DO IT GUYS LOL
>I
LOL I WILL DO IT AGAIN I'LL SAGE TO I GET IT COMPLETED WATCH ME NOW XDDDDD
>G
OOOOOH BOI

You're supposed to include a "..." moment.
t. meme connoisseur

Plasma

What is this?

It's called making fun of edgelord racists on Yea Forums by mimicking their behaviour.

m8 I'm Italian

HAHA LE ITALIANS ARE BLACK MEME XDDDDD THEY ARE NOT EVEN PART OF WHITE EUROPE XDDDDD I'LL JOKE LIKE CALL MYSELF ITALIAN SO IT IMPLIES I'M NOT WHITE SO IT'S OKAY TO BE RACIST XDDDDDD

I don't understand, why are you making fun of my language

Are you alright mate

Can somebody tell me where this 'imperious magisterial performance' meme came from?

Do you want to know how I know you're a nigger?

>is invisible
> lol guys we use a mathmatical algorithm to produce a """"""picture"""""" of the black hole

Lol

Attached: 1540591440075.jpg (658x439, 43K)

is this fella what you call a macaco?

it was taken with radio waves I think

oh god, this hole is so fucking sexy... imagine putting your tongue there, slowly... oh god

>is uneducated
>waste electricity by posting his opinion on the internet
lol

kek K E K

Literally 90% of images you see of space are not true-color images. The visible spectrum is a relatively tiny range of wavelengths. You would only be able to see things that shared some overlap with the type of radiation that our sun has, which is pretty limited. But even more significant than that, is the fact that the expanding universe causes redshift (longer wavelengths). If you turn on a blue light, by the time it gets somewhere lightyears away it will appear red, and even farther it will appear infrared, and thus we wouldn't be able to see it anyway with our eyes.

t. Masturbatinho de Rossi

>"He's just the biggest black hole in the known universe, Martin, there's no doubt about it."
Casuals please leave

Attached: largest black hole.jpg (900x1307, 114K)

that's a big boi

Attached: 1553854936061.jpg (1080x950, 114K)

Imagine unironically believing NASA's bullshit

>hurr durr this is a bone from millions of years ago because we say so!
>hurr durr there is a giant hole in space, it's invisible too

imagine believing the earth is flat because some literal retard on youtube told you so

The earth isn't flat, people who said that are paid to make real geocentrists look bad.

Attached: sete a um.jpg (634x620, 190K)

okay retard

Keep it sports-related lads.

Attached: super massive black hole.jpg (960x1280, 413K)