Ronaldo leaves

>Ronaldo leaves
>Yea Forums stops caring about this club

Attached: 1543839528160.png (3840x2160, 362K)

It’ll be the same with barcelona as well mate. Their match threads are a ghost town when messi isn’t playing

They stopped winning too.

>2019
>I am forgotten

>plastic fans don't care about the club just the world class player in it
Im so surprised

because most people on Yea Forums for the football are literal customers who have never been to a local game

I thought onyl lifelongs browsed Yea Forums

Real Madrid fans don't like Halal. They like to see when Halal wins. Also this is EPL dominated board. Nobody cares abour Real vs Huesca.

You've also got to consider how they went to total shit.

Next Season with Zidane and their probably incredibly busy transfer Window, I'd imagine Yea Forums starts caring again. They've had little to nothing to play for this Season.

I wonder if the Barca board is prepared for (or even realises) it

>I rate Zidane

Attached: c6c8a9afdd04e623f8693ce9dcc6ecdf--funny-animals-farm-animals.jpg (236x297, 18K)

No, they are not. But Barça was shit before, we already know the feel.

true real madrid fans love halal, they love it so much they hate all their players and the president, for them not winning all the ligas and the CL every years is a crime. they're insane.

Attached: 127554566933.png (534x478, 99K)

>Their match threads are a ghost town when messi isn’t playing
That's because if Messi isn't playing it means it's a match against some farmers from the middle of nowhere in spain when the league is already over, nobody watches those

To be honest, I started watching Barça for Kluivert, stayed for Ronaldinho, but when Messi retires I'm probably never gonna watch football altogether again.

But even when Barcelona play shit teams with Messi the threads get attention

they could play a serbian 3rd division u16 team. as long as messi plays it doesn't matter.

you bumping every 15th post with troll bait is how they get attention seek help

They are already trying to get zoomers to appeal to new blood. But they need an mbappe tier player. If Joao Felix pans out they better hop on him.

Messi retired 3 years ago retard, unless you consider his walking round the pitch as playing

>messi doesn't always play against spanish farmers

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Lmao who cares about some shitskins pakis? The board is shit. Even the as and marca forums/comment sections are less cancer. The third worlder/dickrider/gloryhunter personality traits that makes subhumans hop in the Shitdrid train are akin to the 4chinner. It's not a surprise, really.

There is a reason the board has started to died since Halal and Poonaldo got BTFO with VAR