Maybe KD Was Right

Sorry Thunder, but you wasted too many chances with me and I put too much trust in this trash organization. If you can't put talent around me, I'll do it my own damn self. I deserve one ring in my career plain and simple. I got coach Kerr on speed dial anyway. Fuck y'all, fuck this team, fuck my contract (I'll Le'Veon Bell that shit), time for a new muthafuckin chapter in this bitch

Attached: IMG_1828.jpg (640x640, 116K)

He may be cringe on the court but based when it comes to loyalty/ethics/etc. and such off the court. The exact opposite of KD tbqh

The scary part is, knowing Westbrook’s attitude compared to this post. This might actually be him

NANI?!??!

>loyalty
>to a franchise
don’t get this one desu

They were both right, KD was a beta choker who could never be the guy that carries a team, and Westbrick has his own host of problems.

as much as we hate on westbrick he didn't take the easy route and join a 70+ win team. teams have hardships but they figure it out and we can respect that

I don't have any either, maybe part of the reason is Toronto is either the closest city for a major sports team or it's the only one in the country and I have no attachment to the city

Westbrook's low IQ play is the reason for his hardships

Part of what pisses me off about Westbrook is he is just making KD look like he did nothing wrong by leaving The OKC Angry Ducks

hero ball when he doesn't need to. he can rack up assists we've seen it. i think he just cares about the triple double at this point

What did kd do wrong again? His wiki page says he spent nine years with that franchize and left when his contract was up. I am not really sure how that makes him a "snake" exactly

Why is that respectable when the thunder would drop him if his ability dropped? Dont be loyal to a corporation lmao

snek left in the middle of the night after telling the organization and all of his closest teammates that he was basically a lock to stay in okc, but didnt want to sign yet. He had dinner with westbrook, and other close teammates the nights before the decision and didn't indicate he was going anywhere

And then for months before the snek slithered away he never said anything or hinted that he would leave, which left okc with nothing in return for his departure. snek could of requested a trade and said he wanted out, but he wanted to completely fuck the thunder so they couldnt compete with his new team

AND THE WORST PART, okc was up 3-1 in the wcf vs the team the snek left for, after the snek shot like shit and basically threw the game to fuck okc, the snek left for the same team he could of beat and went on to win an nba title that season.

snek is the biggest goddamn pussie alive and he deserves to be ridiculed for the rest of his life for ruining his own team in order to join the team that he was on the verge of beating to win a title.

Fuck. That. snek.

Attached: 1544502872218.jpg (750x546, 73K)

You make a fair argument, but the Thunder’s owner Clay Bennett basically did the same thing after promising he’d work to keep the team originally in Seattle. Tbh FUCK Bennett for being the same type of snek. Deserves everything bad that happens to him. I hope that dude chokes on a 1000 dicks one day

Personally I think that's just sports and business. I mean the team would not hesitate to do that if they felt like he was losing his value. It's just the way things are right now.

Not the same thing at all, and you couldn't be more wrong.

Fans werent showing up in seattle, and the city wouldnt fund the arena renovations. Thats why seattle lost the team, they didnt want them until they were gone. Bennett told the city dozens of times that they needed to support the team properly, and seattle said no.

Bennett made a great move moving the team to a city that would support the team. Bennet it a smart businessman, not a snake.

Okc did eveything kd wanted and supported him 100%. He is a weak bitch who didnt make the decision for any reason other than deciding to play the game on easy mode with 5 other superstars. Kd wasnt good enough to win on his own, he's a complete bitch and the literal definition of a snake.

This.

Oklahoma fags in a nutshell

Attached: 1D8E4719-53EC-43E6-A17A-97B0DBECCE18.jpg (746x504, 61K)

hell just have a big name to sell in the oklahoma market or simething
also isnt he on a max contract?hes makin bank

OKC dished out horrible contracts giving them almost no flex to sign talent around westbrook. the fact they landed pg was a miracle. presti overpaid adams, overpaid sam fuckin perkins when he was well past his prime, overpaid a lot of bigs that shouldn't have been paid. no offense to adams but his offensive game is no where near where it should be for the money

>Okc did eveything kd wanted and supported him 100%
Wrong. Kd made it clear he was tired of Westbrook's low IQ hero ball. Okc refused to change anything, so Kd left. You guys don't deserve him Tbh.

Lit

he takes the easy route of going out in the first round off the playoffs instead

He's a better version of a modern day Stephon Marbury. He'll give you your points by way of assists as soon as he is sure that he will get his.

this. the only reason he cares about assists is because he want his triple double

kd was right leaving okc, just a bitch nigga to join a 70 win team

>Westbrick

Man did a lot more damage to his team than KD did with his bitch ass move of leaving it. Westbrook is the single reason why they haven't advanced past the first round since KD left.

Yeah dude OKC did a great job shipping off James Harden and singing hits such as..... Well they drafted key role players such as... Adams? Roberson?

He left a shit team. They got a top 10 player to replace him and they're still gonna get bounced in the 1st round in back to back years.