£52 million

>£52 million

This might just be the worst signing in football history.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Attached: Fred.jpg (912x516, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/jqas.ahead-of-print/jqas-2018-0020/jqas-2018-0020.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PADDY

Attached: file.png (810x451, 476K)

Attached: 377C073B00000578-0-image-a-76_1471860020257.jpg (634x636, 78K)

You are wrong but you weren't far off.
The top 10 worst signings of all time are all held by manchester united

Attached: 56d89733c31ad_Bebe[1].jpg (620x413, 47K)

>Signing fee: Zero

Nice try Arsecucks.

How can you be a Success when your name is
>Fred

Do you understand how football transfers are structured you brainlet?

Attached: 1535403525537.jpg (671x476, 51K)

Has to be Di Maria.

>higher fee
>fucked off after 1 season

no way. they got most of that transfer fee back. if united sold fredge now he'd be worth 15m max, sanchez even less.

What does he do? Can Utd fans or Brazilians enlighten me?

By being the other Fred.

Attached: f41fa8c00f833d2d70d7085bd4b3c459.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Good lord his world cup

Attached: success.jpg (650x426, 40K)

Coutinho for £140M was worse imo. For that kind of money you should be getting a world class player. QTinho has been on the bench most of the season perfectly fit.

Attached: Di Maria MK Dons.jpg (615x766, 108K)

I feel like it's flown under the radar how awful of a transfer that's been.

At least Dembele has shown flashes of why they paid what they did for him and they were more desperate when they bought him

Couthino has been playing much better lately even before he was still better anyone on Manu

Renato Sanches, Andy Carroll

Carroll for the time was atrocious.

Sanches' price is just looking more and more like the price you pay for any player under 23 who's shown a glimpse of talent

has no one photoshopped di maria's head onto one of the muzzie rapists yet? would be funny

this, and dembele might still improve. coutinho is 26 and not good enough for start for them, he's never going to be. incredibly poor transfer.

I guess for the universe to even itself out Coutinho will score 3 goals and get 2 assists over these next two games vs Liverpool.

nah that's VERON lol

Honestly it’s pretty amazing to blow so much cash on a player who’s inept with the ball at his feet

>asian
the west is doomed

what does calling asians asians show about the west?

>pakistan
>asia
funny how the bbc spam stopped when you fucks got banned after tarront

Could somebody please post that news article where the Shaktar manager was popping champagne when they recieved Fred's transfer offer?
I've only ever seen it on Yea Forums, I don't care if it's a fake.

Attached: smug-scholes.png (998x645, 939K)

These footballers are paid like £1million a month. Why don't they buy a nice yacht when they retire and sail around the world?

sounds like a Netflix special I could get into
nice digits btw

He ain't kiwi tho

Thanks mate. I'm full of ideas like that. Wish I could win the lottery.

>zero
Forgot your star player Mkhitaryan already?

There you go, fren.

Attached: fred.jpg (616x638, 80K)

>Wish I could win the lottery.
It's always some fat boomers in Scotland. It's not FAIR.

I really hope they sell Young to Oldham for the lulz

List of questionable transfers over £50mil:
>Mesut Ozil to Arsenal 50mil
>Gylfi Sigurdsson to Everton: 50mil
>Hulk to Shanghai: 55mil
>David Luiz to PSG: 56mil
>Jorginho to Chelsea: 57mil
>Fred to Man U: 59mil
>Angel Di Maria to PSG: 64mil
>Pulisic to Chelsea: 64mil
>Alvaro Morata to Chelsea: 65mil
>Angel Di Maria to Man U: 75mil
>James Rodriguez to Real: 76mil
>Arrizabalaga to Chelsea: 80mil
>Lukaku to Man U: 85mil
>Coutinho to Barca: 120mil

Please state your option's.

That's just what Pakistanis/Indians/Bangladeshis are called in the UK just because they're more numerous, and have a longer, more involved history with the UK than China/Japan.

>Hulk to Shanghai: 55mil

lel no joke the Shanghai government actually paid for that transfer (and Oscar) so it was literally chump change.

It's China. Everything is state-funded.

kek yeah why is that?

ozil was fine, 3 fa cups, they just fucked up hard on the contract extension, didnt read the rest

Morata
Alexis
Bakayoko
Lukaku
Fred
Mustafi
Mangala
>Torres
Coutinho
Diego costa (back to spain)

What am I missing lads? Don’t know who to pick from fulham or Everton

di maria to united
im sure real and barca have 9001 50m flops that ive forgotten about

Morata was easily worse, more expensive and paid for a striker who can't use his legs to score.

>Arsenal bought Ozil almost 6 years ago
>still hasn't arrive
How come people even donated money to find Sala but this guy isn't even on milk cartons? Is it because he's a turk?

top kek

Why don't you do it yourself instead of expecting others to see the effort?

>Pakistan isn't in Asia
Do they not teach geography in Eirann? Here's a hint, "Muslim" isn't a continent.

Fucking tough guy right here

Y-you too...

Keta doesn't deserve to be in that list

>Mkhitaryan
>signing-on-fee (millions)
>£500k per week

""""""free""""""""" everybody

Aaron Ramsey put in more of a contribution to those cups, and now he's being released >for free because Arsenal couldn't accommodate his wages after Ozil got an extension. Ozil has been a disaster.

that's bullshit but I believe it

>30-35m for Mariano
Don't feel bad about fella any more

Ozil was still solid for Arsenal before his contract extension (which is what the initial transfer fee paid for). You could argue that he disappeared in big games but Arsenal had been bottling it in big games long before Ozil arrived.

>Ozil has been a disaster
lel zoomer opinion these days

>You could argue that he disappeared in big games but Arsenal had been bottling it in big games long before Ozil arrived.
Exactly. That's the problem. Arsenal have always been a flat-track bully. Always been able to reach what was expected of them. What they needed was someone to elevate them in big games. They got the exact opposite. He's been a net-zero gain for a player who at the time broke the club transfer record by almost 3 times.

What's your counter, you Polish fruit. Has Ozil been A M A Z I N G? Which youtube highlight reel should I watch to get a better understanding of his play?

Hahaha

I don't doubt it's real.
Shakhtar is the main jew of Ukrainian football

I don't like Özil, but he was good enough for Arsenal for that prize.
Him and Sanchez were good transfers and if they had kept strengthening their squad with similar level players they would be much better off right now.

You zoomers are too young to remember that Real Madrid signed Baljic for a great amount of money for the times. Or Ognjenovic. Or Petkovic.
And Barça signed Baia, Bogarde or Ciric.
Jesus, the 90s were fun

I cant believe United get cheated over and over again, that's some funny shit

I rate Fred desu, he's just not worth 50 million

>2019
>still falling for the """"free"""" transfer jew
OMEGAKEK

With Sanchez, they would be glad if he fucked off after one season.

Sigurdsson delivered what was expected. I just don't know who came up with 50m for him.

Hulk to Shanghai was average overpriced china fee.

Pulisic is mainly because of sucking american customers cock.

Morata and Hames were worth it considering their performance

Arrizabalaga is JUST: the transfer

>Liverpoo fans suddenly talking shit about Fred now that Keita has had a few decent performances

I remember when Utd fans were rinsing us before the World Cup for signing Fabinho and that they got this amazing deal signing Fred. Fabinho this season has allowed Henderson to come out of his DM role recently which is paying off for us. He’s played CB when VVD was out and filled in at RB when Trent and Gomez were out. He’s fucking monster chad cock while Fred is a little micro dick beta bitch that you’d pick fucking Mctominwho over.

The beautiful thing about Coutinho playing for Barca against the Reds is that he will fall apart an go missing especially when we show them up at home in the first leg and he’s utterly lost, Spanish media will come down hard on him.

>35m
>90k/week

Attached: Shkodran-Mustafi-722694.jpg (590x350, 41K)

It's been scientifically demostrated that Ozil is the most intelligent playmaker in the world. It's not even fair to call him a playmaker, he's more like an overmind microing his teammates like zerglings.

degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/jqas.ahead-of-print/jqas-2018-0020/jqas-2018-0020.pdf

Attached: 1554945467500.png (517x437, 64K)

Everyone's been talking shit about him since he transferred. Mainly because of

What's the unglamorous anglo-named Brazil XI?

-------------------------???

Michael Douglas--Alex---Miranda--???

------------------Arthur---Fred
----------------------Bernard

-----------Malcom-------Fred-------Jo

based post-worldcup transfers

It's from Fourfourtwo.

Fabinho is an average player in an amazing squad imo.

>miranda
his surname
>both freds
nicknames, frederico is their name
>jo
nickname for jonatas
I'll give you the others though

That's not Pogba.

because barca are walking the league and still in the cl

if they were having a poor season there would be way more focus

Kaka to RM

Because they piss away most of the money during their careers already.

what does he do, exactly

i've watched a few games this season where he has started and i can't remember anything he's done

Can he even play football?

You forgot one
>Neymar to PSG: 222 mil
PSG bought him to win the UCL, yet he goes missing whenever the team needs him the most

Neymar was injured and he won the CL for Barca in 2015, scoring 10 in 12 and Barca haven’t been back there ever since.

Mbappe is the real problem. He is showing slowly not to be a clutch player and they should sell Mbappe soon. When his pace goes, he will not be as effective as he is now. He doesn’t seem like the personality to take care of his body like Ronaldo.

What do you think about Ukrainian football?

> burger still knows more about geography than the potato nigger

>when his pace goes
In like 14 years?
Also he's a model professional.

"Asian" is the official term for pakis over here. You lot use it for chinks because you have more of them than you do pakis

Honestly, I don’t see the hype he has. His pace will go in about 6 years but his performances will keep declining. I haven’t seen any changes to his body. His pace won’t be enough to get him past big boys in the CL.

Van Dijk

He's fucking 20

You dont see why the hype with Mbappe but rate Neymar over him. Something is wrong here and I dont think is Mbappe.

he's easily been worth the transfer fee they paid for him. like said, the fuckup was giving him a huge contract, but that was long after the initial signing

Neymar was similarly rated at 20 as well. To me, Neymar is way more important to PSG and if Messi’s stubbornes to share the ball meant that Neymar left then Messi is responsible for Barca not making past CL semi final since 2015.

If Mbappe is hailed to be better than Neymar without actually proving anything in the CL, it’s going to be a huge problem and they will have to choose between the two since its not yet proven that Mbappe’s “step up” wasn’t also caused because of Neymar.

James to Real wasn’t a bad transfer