How Tottenham can beat ajax

Mourinho spills the beans

>They have fantastic young players with a little bit of the experience they didn’t have a couple of years ago when I played them in the Europa League final

>Mourinho stifled the Dutch club by turning the game into a physical, aerial battle – two areas where United were undoubtedly stronger than their opponents.

>We gave them the game that they didn’t want to have,” Mourinho added.

>They complained [after the game] about the long build-up, they complained about [Marouane] Fellaini, about physicality, they complained because they couldn’t cope.

>If you play against Ajax in the way they want to play, you have the risk that they are better than you.

>If I see for example Ajax play Barcelona or Liverpool in the final, if they reach the final, I think Barcelona and Liverpool can beat them playing their own strength, but when your quality is not, you have to go to the strategic point of view and give them what they don’t want

Attached: D6D9A5D7-EDFC-4E26-9BB6-A9284109FDF7.jpg (968x681, 60K)

So is tactical masterclass, Jose Mourinho right? Can Tottenham out muscle Ajax, or are they missing out, lacking a player with the unique individual capabilities that a player like Fellaini has to offer

they'll rock 'em like a hurrikane

The Ajax from that europa league final is almost completely different. How this portugese hack manages to have an outlet is beyond me.

If Ajax can outplay Tottenhams pressing by shifting the ball quickly from one side of the field to the other, Tottenham doesn't stand a chance. Also Lloris is pretty weak with high balls out of cornerkicks. If sissoko can shut down de Jong, things could get interesting. But without Son and Kane, Tottenham should really focus on parking the bus and finishing it in the second leg. All in all I think Ajax are the slight favorites.

But do twinks like de jong and de beek have a chance against pure African muscle like sissoko and wanyama, can blind deal with height of Llorente? I think mourinho might be right here, the only chance spurs have with their injuries is by going all out murderball, take out ajax players whenever they start playing, otherwise they’ll get completely outplayed start to finish

So basically hoof the ball to Llorente all the time? Thanks, Mouyes

based mou

I think Wanyama and Sissoko will bully them white bois

will sissoko be fit?

they're unironically gonna hoof it to llorente and blind is gonna have aneurysm.

Yes, Tottenham will get outplayed as they have lots of injuries in midfield and don’t have a true holding midfielder, but what they’re not lacking is muscle in the middle and height up front with sissoko, wanyama, Dier and Llorente. They can use their physical capabilities to break up Ajax’s play and Llorente will be the ideal target man for occasion, as Fellaini was for Mourinhos United, throw in Lucas to makes runs off Llorente and spurs can hit hard on the counter

So what kind of football do Ajax play? Haven't watched them this season

Liquid ball

Attached: Ajax.webm (1366x768, 2.13M)

You forgot something important, Tottenham's defense is horrendous, and Ajax is probably the best team counterattacking in Europe, after Barcelona.

Exactly the type of football Mourinho knows how to dissect, if Pochettino has half a brain, he’ll pay close attention mourinhos tactics in the Europa league final

Our zoomers our going to absolutely rape Tottenham anally, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: deLigtvdBeekdeJong4DJvD.jpg (1620x1080, 1.1M)

Yep, thats what Juventus tried to do. Didn't work out for them. The Ajax team of the Europa league final is very different from this team. And the coach is also strategically better.

There's question marks over if he still has what it takes as a coach, but his analysis and understanding of the game is still exceptional.

That's because Mou played Bosz Ajax and Bosz is a brainlet.

his man management is what seems to be lost, he can't deal with the new generation of payers who have all the power and throw a fit over tough love.

That’s the most successful manager of all time your talking about, have respect man, respect

Attached: 30405760-F92E-4B05-BA68-2E236197A85B.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

Thats all nice but Bosz playstyle was different from Ten Hag.
Also the lineup was also different, the only players that are still in the starting 11 from that team are Onana, De Ligt, Schöne and Ziyech.

this is why mourinho is the goat manager, while poop's only plan is to swarm his opponents, Mou focuses on destroying his opponents' plans

this
just play like bayern boomers did

Attached: bayern-aanvaller-muller-krijgt-rood-na-aanslag-op-tagliafico.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Based Big Fella