Do United fans really want to give the league title to Liverpool?

Do United fans really want to give the league title to Liverpool?

Attached: 1530343156529.jpg (640x360, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tn6fNYwtGc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but they want champions league so it’s a catch 22

idk mebe

Liverpool aside, I don't think they can win against city.
Liverpool's last hope is watford.

No they hate Liverpool

>Liverpool's last hope is watford.
What? Watford is FA cup final match

not anymore since united customers are afraid of city winning the quadruple.
now for sure they want city to win it 100%

>missing out of the CL this year
short-term damage
>liverpool winning the league
irreparable

It would severly hamper their ability to rebuild their squad, which is what they're aiming to do this summer.

Well, it'd lower their wage bill

boss...

They're rich players

do we fuck mate
but we need those points
so we will just play fairly and get lucky, beat city and then regret it for decades when the scousers never shut the fuck up about the time they won the premier league

at this rate for Liverpool it’s not going to slip, but it’s not going to be their year either. Something needs to happen to put themselves in control of their own fate, and I think itd be hilarious if they still squandered it if given the chance to actually take over the lead for a little while.

But no, United’s just going to fold against City and lose by three goals

>united playing fairly
>united beating city
ney lad

They'll slip against the shitters. Over confidence and complacency + CL distraction

City look tired, they could get a meme result

There's no way you can beat city fairly

Not sure who you're talking about here, dont think any team is going to be complacent

doesn't matter, liverpool lose 2-1 to cardiff tomorrow when the ghost of sala shits on salah from above

Liverpool. Who else has a CL distraction?
>we can go easy against x and save ourselves for Barcelona
>slip

Did you watch City today? They are definitely dropping points somewhere along the line, probably to Burnley or Leicester. They looked a shell of themselves. Losing in the CL has destroyed them De Bruyne is also injured again/.

>Losing in the CL has destroyed them
They lost in the CL to Tottenham.
Today they beat Tottenham.

Didn't Spurs trot a B team out there today though? Foyth and Gazaniga were both in the starting lineup.

United fans mark April 24th 2019 in your diaries

The day you finally humiliated yourself off your perch for once and all

If city do win it’ll be a consolation to see that

>we

i'm a united player
problem?

I hope Sterling scores the winner in the 96th minute against us and the whole of Manchester unites in a frenzy of mocking dead scousers

We don't keep diaries, we're not yesteryear obsessed plebs like Scousers and the Irish

Cringe

>dear diary
>the beatles the beatles the beatles united ireland the beatles we won the league in the 70's you know the beatles the beatles potato famine the beatles the sun the sun the beatles 96 the beatles the 96 the beatles opression the beatles

For you

I concur

>The Refs
>Fergie time
>The FA
>Penalties
>Sergio Ramos

Would you rather have:

>Beating the team you share a city with, that's been over-shadowing your team for the past few years, putting you in sights of CL next season and potentially cucking them out of this years title

- or -

>Bending over for that same team and self-cucking a spot out of Europe just so your rivals down the motorway don't get the title, literally out of spite.

Attached: qwreqwrqwfqf.jpg (600x908, 71K)

They were lucky today, Spurs missed a lot of good chances

I don't think that players, managers or club cares what the fans want.
They are all mercanaries, and winning the game and going to the champions league reflects their earnings and market value.
You don't honestly think that some french mercenary like Pogba cares 1 bit about your fucking club?

youtube.com/watch?v=tn6fNYwtGc4

>this is unironically the team Yea Forums would rather see win the league over Liverpool

ABLs are pathetic and soulless.

Attached: small time.jpg (1536x2048, 437K)

refused to watch this until now, wish i had kept that up

Attached: smtv.jpg (700x370, 48K)

>tf
>tp

Remember when Gerrard assisted Drogba to stop United from winning the league?

No player in that squad thinks they can take it easy again this season at all. Very wishful thinking

Shouldn't City be the greatest rival of United since they are in the same city?

Since United aren't winning shit this season, they will want to at least win the derby, especially since they need the point for top 4 battle

Shouldn't Atletico be Real Madrid's biggest rival instead of Barcelona?

It always was. At least for the boomers

Lloris was injured

Liverpool Utd is just a manifestation of the Liverpool and Manchester (the city) rivalries

If they lose against Everton they need to beat City and Chelsea if they win Everton they need to beat only City or Chelsea to get top 4.

Only crazy fans would think ManU would throw away this game on purpose. They are, however, bad enough to just lose it, even if trying their best

>throw the match vs citeh
>lose their CL spot
>citeh choke last game vs brighton anyway
>PL comes home at last
Dreams do come true

Those climate hippies should target oil clubs ruthlessly, lock themselves to the posts every week until the reeeing is thermonuclear.

They're out of the CL

it's irrelevant because ole is way out of his depth and city are going to blow them away. 3-0 at least

It doesn't matter Utd will lose to city, whether they are trying or not

I think he's trying to say while City were still in the CL there was a risk of City winning the quadruple so United fans would contemplate letting L*verpool win the league to stop that.

Since now City are out of the CL that's not gonna happen so they'd rather City just won another PL to stop Liverpool having any.

>Fraudiola vs Wheelmaster Ole

They can't both choke so I dono what will happen.

>short-term damage

Or they end up with Roy Hodgson as manager and Christian Poulsen anchoring the midfield within a few years. It's a slippery slope.

don't worry, Ole's at the wheel

they have to if they want to finish in the top 4 . Not collecting 6 points in the next two games and it's europa league for them.

Depends on whether they want to be known as the cuckhold club or an enemy worth respecting. If they don't give it their all against city then they are literally a betacuck club who have submitted to the true Manchester club.