Messimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessi...

messimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessimessi

Attached: ptftx.webm (1280x688, 2.82M)

hmmmm sweetie it isn't an assist nor a goal therefore it never happened, t-tsuuuuuuu

He makes it look so easy

Reminder that this is the kind of goat shit that Messi pulls out on every game, week in and week out, yet will never be credited for in his stats

Reminder that Alba's pass to Sergi Roberto is the kind of basic shit that sums up 99% of Penaldo's creative contribution in his career, and WILL pad his stats with an """"assist""""

Reminder that some mentally ill, clueless Penaldo dickrider might even try to use those stats to convince you of his delusions, on a chinese origami website. And he might even PAY to do it

Attached: 1453843847953.jpg (690x460, 69K)

It didn't help them win the game

god damnit, isn't it like 5am in romania? go to sleep you mentally ill austistic retard fucker

Hahahaha, there's the punching bag, like clockwork. So glad you're this board's embodyment of what a Penaldo fan is.... Couldn't have picked anyone better if I wanted to

Attached: 1453837651948.jpg (600x600, 107K)

ronaldo is not only better looking but also the better player

keep on hating messoy fanbois

Attached: 1555437332395.webm (960x540, 990K)

>+9 minute penalty
This webm is the embodiment of this faggot

Twain-tier faggotry

you need /strongmind/ to perform this

something messoy will never have

God dammit Robbie. Could have kicked it fucking anywhere. Ends up kicking it right at De Gay's face

What will you say when he chokes against Liverpool?

they will come up with lazy excuses like "hurr durr muh refball" or some shit

Messi dabbing on Jones, impressive.

What will you when he doesn't?

>you need strongmind to disappear for the entirety of the game until a teammate dives for a penalty for you

Messi can't score against a good defense

its called tactics but i dont except a burger to understand football

Exactly what he did when Messi obliterated ManU: carry on with his idiocy like he wasn't exposed yet again. You're forgeting he's completely out of touch with reality. (Oh, wait, no he's not; he's "trolling us"... 24/7... for years...)

w8 for the game against liverpool when messoy will play against a real team with a real defense

he will choke so hard

>wait until he plays until he fails
lmao at the anti-messi soys

Honestly I think Twain is gay for Messi, and this 24/7 trolling on Yea Forums is his version of pigtail pulling.

Why didn't he do that during one of the 4 World Cups he took part in?

>gay for a manlet

Man United suck

He already admitted multiple times that he's a Messi fan "trolling"

Idk think about it. Messi consumes his every thought. He watches every single Barcelona game, just to "watch him fail." He monitors Messi's social media. It seems like he's a Messi hater but deep down he's probably Messi's biggest fan, to the point of being an online stalker. He'd probably suck Messi's cock if it were placed infront him

Are you stupid?

what cock?

>de gay momentarily knocked out by the ball to his chin
lmao

What are you 10 years old?

are you?

Don't use my flag you fucker

fuck off faggot

Shhh, quiet. We're discussing your idiocy. Do what you've done all your life when your mother would talk about how much of a failure and dissapointment his son is to her friends (with you in the same room of course): keep silent and cry on the inside.

Wow he did nothing special, even Deulofeu do that every match.
Reminder that Cristiano Ronaldo scored a goal against Ajax even though his team was shit & Ajax was impressive.

not an argument

so much this

debate me

WOW that was rude.

Don't insult his mother by suggesting that such putrid filth could crawl out of her concha

he also raped a woman in the usa even though he's a faggot
why didn't he score more against those kids? fookin idiot could have made his team go to next round
instead he disappeared when he was needed most, completely invisible
sad! lmao

>now he's using the austrian flag

Well yeah he would suck Messi's cock, but only so he could shitpost on Yea Forums about how Messi came up short again.

You're slpping m8, you started properly capitalizing every sentence and name with the NZ flag, and now your writing just like the Austrian poster since your last couple of posts
Get your shit together

Attached: proxy_conversation.gif (320x240, 1.7M)

>And he might even PAY to do it
oh no no no no

Attached: Laughing TV man.gif (295x254, 1.63M)

>hates antonella for stealing messi and his young looks
It cheks up

Do you really believe in rape accusations of unknown women who wants easy money only (and some fame)? Sad.
Also, if a man looks sexy and trendy, doesn't mean he's homosexual. That's rude to say and I guess people who say that are jealous of him, too.
Ajax is not a team full of kids, there are experienced players there too, Ronaldo isn't a system babby like messoy is, he isn't making the team like messoy is doing, so it's coach's fault, not Cristiano's.
See how he adapted in Madrid, won 3 UCL's in a row, was MVP in those finals, scored spectacular goals people will remember on their death beds. He will be even better next year after he adapts and he'll bring UCL title back to Turin (I am not a Juve fan, I am Ronaldo's fan).

Austria is added to the list of flags Twain has ruined by proxyfagging, right?

Attached: Dismayed Systems Alliance spacefaring vehicle pilot.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

just why the fuck do slavs like penaldo so much?

You are obsessed with Twain. He's not every flag that loves Ronaldo.

t. Twain

same reason arabs do. repressed homosexuality.

Because we see Portugal as one of us.

Attached: eternal romanian serbian brotherhood.png (999x663, 1.58M)

jej

You can love Ronaldo without being a fucking cultist

Ronaldo is pro Palestine so this partnership doesn't work

>reminder Messi statpads agains Betis
okay?

Never mentioned Twain. I made on objective observation on a FACT that you can check for yourself

Football is a passionate sport, you need to be passionate about a club, nation, player etc. if you want to consider yourself a true football fan.
I am passionate about Ronaldo and whatever club he is playing for, just like people were/are passionate about Maradona, Eusebio, Bebeto etc.

Kek, look at him go...

Attached: 9483570.jpg (700x960, 97K)

>unironically out-Twainning Twain
Kill yourself.

Attached: miserable fucking degenerate.jpg (456x496, 30K)

>if you want to consider yourself a true football fan.
Really, you want to go there? Being a true football fan is appreciating good play. How the fuck can you be a true football fan and shit on Messi?

this, Ronaldinho was my hero as a kid, an I'm still yet to see a player that i admire like that, but i wouldn't write some shit like this on his defense because some user talked shit about him

Personally, I am not shitting on Messi. My stance is that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than him.

>I am passionate about a player

Jesus christ you are a fucking cuck. Kill all zoomers.

>My stance is that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than him.
Well then you're lying to yourself. Ronaldo is my favorite player, but my fucking eyes work, so I know Messi is superior.

>I am passionate about Ronaldo and whatever club he is playing for
Plastic cunt

>How the fuck can you be a true football fan and shit on a choking manlet who never won anything outside his coddled Uefalona baby system

It's not plastic. I am following a player first, and I am happy if his club wins because of him, not because of his club.

I am also more like an Argentinian (80%) and Brazilian (20%) type of a fan, talking about watching football religiously. Western Europeans can not understand it, but Portuguese and Slavic people + Greeks can understand.

Don't lump us Sudacas with your retardation.
>following a player first
Kill yourself.

Like most Penaldo dickriders: they chose to bandwagon ManU and/or Real Madrid, before or during the time CR played there, so the fate was sealed on who's career they were going to follow and, most importantly, support.
Noone with the slightest clue on the sport, who followed a good share of both player's careers with something resembling an impartial eye, and with no added bias or interest in claiming otherwise (journalist$, ex teammates or coaches, etc.) would make a claim like this It is also why so many RM fans would openly admit that Messi as a player is light years ahead of CR, yet you'll have a hard job finding a single fucking Barça fan claiming the opposite

I think part of it is that Yea Forums is contrarian by nature. Messi is the consensus best, so naturally people here will fish for (You)s by proclaiming the opposite. I doubt they mean a word they're saying, even Twain. It's all for attention, and we happily oblige.

System being, of course, "keep posession of the ball as much as posibble, and make it also go through Messi as much as posibble, until he creates shit out of thin air either for himself or a teammate"

Which takes us all the way back to OP's webm.
Thanks for rounding up the thread.
Cheers, I'm out, going to have some drinks

he is a fucking weird shape

t. lardo

Holy based white man

>le epic dribble against confused defenders
>le epic signature pass to Alba
>le cut inside and curl it near the far post
It all happens after the whole Barcelona team presses the shit out of opposition and wins the ball, while Messi simply walks watching football.

>while Messi simply walks
conserving energy for when it is essential, a high IQ strategy from messi

yeah, works every time except in important matches against equal teams

Twain also has a Serbian proxy. The only one who may or may not be him is the weird Halal customer I forget which country he is from. However, Twain has, confirmed: USA, Canada, Argentina, New Zealand, Serbia proxies. A few others as well but I can't remember.

Then you're wrong by whatever metric you wanna pull. Statistically? Messi is better. Visually? Messi is better. No matter what metric you've pulled to claim Ronaldo is better than Messi with, it fails. You've moved from goals scored to trophies to post-QF goals and when all of those were felled by statistical proof that Messi is better, you're now claiming Ronaldo is better due to other reasons that cannot be proven by facts. In which case, Messi beats Ronaldo too because anybody who actually watches the games will see that. So, there is only one final bolthole you can jump down Twain. That is that you are sexually attracted to Ronaldo and that you're so gay for him that you will fight against facts and stats as well as visual evidence that he is worse than Messi.

>That is that you are sexually attracted to Ronaldo
Close. It's Messi he's sexually attracted to. Think about it.

>literally half of this thread is the mental lad and his proxies

To put things in context:
-MU were already 2 goals behind, so they were already in reckless mode to win the ball back.
-It is pretty clear to say that Messi is a better dribbler than Ronaldo

Attached: 1525560588807.jpg (1054x620, 152K)

Messi would have bottled it again.

>Statistically? Messi is better. Visually? Messi is better.
5 CL

1 Euro

This. Imagine what CR7 would be like if he played since always in one club and that club happened to be Barcelona. He would outshine Messoy in every possible way. Friendly reminder, Barcelona's power ranking has been the highest out of all clubs for 2 decades now.
Ronnie played in MU, a shitty Real Madrid and held Juve through 1/8th.

Don't respond to british IP. They tend to be not exactly right in the head.

Messi is going to get dabbed on by de Ligt so hard he will have nightmares for years to come

31 years old
34 years old

>a shitty real madrid
Modric
Marcelo
Ramos
Casemiro
Kroos
Navas

"Shitty"

i love the amount of different flags itt
i feel like this guy

Attached: Dq_fGPWX4AAljm3.jpg (750x1334, 82K)

I was mostly thinking about the Real when he joined in. Real was only somewhat good, but nowhere near power level of Barcelona later on.
Plus, Ronnie made all of them look good.
Ramos is a ADHD shithead with no defensive skills. He is only good to rekt other team's players.
Kroos is a piece of shit overrated trash, same with Modric but admittedly on a much better level.
Casemiro stopped existing after Ronnie left RM, coincidence?
Navas is not a field player dum dum, Marcelo could be playing like a god in one match and disappear in the next.
No, this team does not have the power level of top tier Barcelona, as much as I hate that faggy club, I have to admit it.

yes, he has the back of an adult but the torso of a muscular child, his pectorals are small, his abds are narrow

Attached: gettyimages-50886999-1024x1024.jpg (1024x680, 513K)

>manure
lmao let's see if he can deliver vs BigVanDick and Liverpool

how he managed not to score is beyond me

why is he built like a deviantart comic superhero

troof

Attached: 1530138448731.jpg (480x480, 35K)

I'm sure it is easy when your the greatest to ever play the game

>And he might even PAY to do it
AHAHHAHAHAHA