If Messi can get shut down by Smalling and Jones, how is he meant to get by the Man Mountain?

If Messi can get shut down by Smalling and Jones, how is he meant to get by the Man Mountain?

Attached: Messi Hurt.jpg (590x350, 45K)

>scores twice
>gets "shut down"
You need to try harder, otherwise I'll be the only reply in here.

here's your (You) because you are a sad cunt

Both of his goals were lucky; and you're ignoring the first leg which was his worst performance of the season

>worst performance of the season
>assists the winning goal

O TWAIN

It was his worst performance because of the tactic at play. Valverde knows Solskjaer plays winged Ngubu to run a counter, so all he did was park the bus. This made Messi completely irrelevant but it was the right play all along whether you like it or not.

No he didn't, it was an own goal

can't wait for the day you actually kill yourself

Why would I do that? I get to watch Messi choke some more

Unfortunately football doesn't actually work through surface level statistics such as goals and assists. He single-handedly creates a great scoring chance and that scoring chance directly awards Barcelona a goal.

>shitty first touch means he can't get the shot off
>throws up a pray cross to Suarez
>it's an off target shot but bounces off of Jones
>this means Messi is the GOAT

>2022
>HAHAHA messi only scored TWO goals in the world cup final, what a choker, why is Yea Forums handling his downfall so badly?

2nd goal was lucky because de gay
But first goal was pure class

>He single-handedly creates a great scoring chance and that scoring chance directly awards Barcelona a goal.
I like how this only applies when judging Messi's performances while any Ronaldo assist and og created is a """"fluke""""" .

hilarious, keep going.

Did he not create a great scoring chance that ended in a goal or what is it exactly that you're arguing for?

Hola amigos ustedes son pareja?

O Twain

No, solo se chupan la pija por diversiĆ³n

actual goals > imaginary shit fluke opposition own goals

this romania guy still going at it after RM is out and the rapist is out.
kek what a sad life also
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Good thing he scored two of them in the other leg

This post was paid by: TWAIN

>1 goal > 1 goal
????

TROLASOOOOS

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

does somebody have the image of messi living on twain's head? i lost mine

You lost your head? Color me surprised

Attached: Mexican_shampoo.jpg (600x600, 95K)

O TWAAAAAAIN
why has the mental midget soinaldo disappeared in the big game

Attached: gypsoy.png (814x806, 76K)

pls no bully

looks like TWAIN has made like his idol and disappeared under pressure

muie psd

oy m8 sukk me dik

>why cant Ronaldo win 4 CL in a row
because he knows Messi cant even win 2 in a row

laugh all you want, but Twain's Yea Forums pass is worth every cent considering the amount of posting he does

samefag