Team chemistry

>Team chemistry
>every single position world class level
>vast experience and success

how the fuck do we stop them?

Attached: France.webm (788x456, 1.46M)

the same way we did in the euro

next thread

Won nothing of value. Nobody cared about that WC.

the same way we did in the nations league

next thread

Attached: fZfFsmDDfU2RfNSB0V84keIFEjSq1cEf7ocVCZBI.webm (960x540, 387K)

The 2016 is by far weaker than the 2019 one

you can't. France produces the finest specimen of ngubus. So much that in fact all the maghrebi players have to play for their parents country if they even want to get any playing time at all.

Why is this reaction so funny?

Nobody is stopping them in the foreseeable future. The next world cup is all but secured, plus France's maghrebins will get a +10 to all Stats when they're playing in Qatar

France has found the perfect combination of White, Black, and Brown through colonization. Their Browns will pick up the slack in the middle East in 2022. Blacks and Whites don't do too well over there so they'll have to rely on their Zizi's and Mohammed's

Attached: sweety man.jpg (600x600, 40K)

stay mad frog

based

Attached: pogba dab.png (549x413, 113K)

i honestly hope france gets hit by an earthquake what a fucking shithole

Why should I be ? We're WORLD CHAMPIONS, another STAR on the shirt
Where's your star portubro ?

Based. That team is the little Congo. There isn’t a single person on that team that is older than 1st generation

Netherlands, Belgium and England can stop them

black people win half of your medals in the olympics and carry every other sport in general

stop being a fucking racist cunt

have you seen what he reacted to?

World Cup winners curse baby

Attached: 1548647345189.jpg (567x366, 25K)

seething.

no amount of medals will make you white.

at least your medals are won by blacks born in this country. A literal african won your Euro.

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

cringe racist.

did somebody say pizza?

> half
Our blacks have been here for hundreds of years and yours have been there for less than 10. Also half is better than all.

You do know that only two people in the french team were born outside France right ?

being white isn't a worthwhile goal on itself.

you didn't establish why that is a bad thing

why does it matter?

Attached: blacked.png (376x598, 427K)

Last time France won WC the entire team fucked up themselves and we had the magnificent France 2002 with a manager who aligned players according to the tarot.

don't give (you)s to the dumb southerners of our country. they watch amateur college handegg teams full of blacks and then criticize you for doing the same in your national team. bunch of hypocrites. watch them reply with the /pol/ dog born in the stable copypasta.

>check french players wiki
>see this

lel the memes are true

Attached: Untitled.jpg (653x474, 78K)

Fuck them and their time wasting, diving and penaltys every games and crying for VAR in a final against tired croats. They cant even dominate denmark or australia
Eat THREE GOALS against the wlrdt argentina of all time, literally messi+10 with defenders slower than my friends who smoke a pack a day

They dont have a single brain in that team, thats why they rely on the other teams to play football and just counter, which is pretty lame for a country with their "talent pool"
At least they can compete against belgium and croatia who have almost the population of the Paris area together.
Fuck them, i wish them nothing but humiliation like 2002, 2004, 2010

Attached: 0be.png (380x380, 69K)

>SEETHING
You had ONE chance to win a World Cup and it will NEVER happen again

Attached: 1544565382318.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>a fucking star
ISHYGDDT

Portugal is a multi continental country
Guinea Bissau belongs to us

does France also belong to you? because I see Paris most popular surname is now Silva

>Anthony Lopes, born in France
>Raphael Guerreiro, born in France
>Kevin Rodrigues, born in France
>Adrien Silva, born in France
>Pedro Mendes, born in Switzerland
>Cedric Soares, born in Germany
>Pepe, born in Brazil
>Rony Lopes, born in Brazil
>Ricardo Ferreira, born in Canada
>Danny, born in Venezuela
>Rolando, born in Cape Verde
>Gelson Martins, born in Cape Verde
>Gedson Fernandes, born in Sao Tome and Principe
>Edgar Ie, born in Sao Tome and Principe
>Jose Bosingwa, born in RDC Congo
>William Carvalho, born in Angola
>Helder Costa, born in Angola
>Danilo Pereira, born in Guinea-Bissau
>Eder, born in Guinea-Bissau
>Bruma, born in Guinea-Bissau

by the way I think portuguese are based except for cristiano and I think him alone makes people despise you (which is a bit unfair)

rent free you racist cunts, your salty tears are delicious.

> youre generics change based on location

American education

>yfw you realize you play at a pub league level

>your genetics is the most important thing to be part of a country
what are you ? european descent or chink invader ? in both cases your genetic is not compatible to live in north america, kill yourself for the sake of us all.

Quebec is probably more French than France by now Mohammed what the fuck are you even trying to say?

>q-q-quebec is more french than france y-y-you mohammed
so this is how poltards cope the fact they are stupid and clueless ?

Cope harder white boy

>Africans doing African dance in front as representation of France
>white Frenchmen in the back looking meek and unsure of themselves

Is there any better representation of the modern West?

Frances continuing iq decline is really starting to show

>muuuuh iq
top kek, cope harder chink

>I'm a pathetic self hating cuck
>my country culture and people are going extinct

But that's a good thing we have niggers in blue kicking a ball whiiteeyy btfo

Umtiti's goal celebration is literally a gorilla walking

>i'm a pathetic chink migrant coping the fact i live in a western country where everybody hates me so i will deserve my rage and frustration on a mongoloid website
lmao chink poltards are the worst

I'm not Chinese you can tell because I'm not responding in barely literate broken English

Nederlaand be like
>we used to be in the world cup you know...

>I'm not Chinese you can tell because I'm not responding in barely literate broken English
top kek, quintesentially overseas chinese cope.

>caring this much about a country thousands of miles away
have sex

No thanks roasted I can just jerk off since my parents didn't sacrifice my foreskin to the jews

Lmao did the chinks steal all your girls back in nugubu land they're all incels here

>muuuh chink steal your gf
>this is why you answer in a thread about your country
cope harder chink, maybe one day you'll be relevant enough so people will care to talk about your asylum country.

>spain have the next wc in the bag no one can stop them
>go out in the group stage at the next wc

>pogba
>world class

Funny thing is I remember a shot of Kevin-Prince Boateng sitting annoyed in the back of the bus with headphones on while the whole Ghana team was doing their dance thing.

>Blacks don't do too well in hot weather

Either way the tournament will take place in the winter.

Ask the Netherlands

Attached: g1.png (1118x321, 16K)

We're gonna win the next one you know

Unironically, France will be favorite in the next Euros because the lack of quality rivals. England is a joke inflated by the media, Spain is in downfall now that the golden generation is no more, Germany is having a hard time rejuvenating the team, although they have good players, Portugal is nothing but a joke. Belgium and Netherlands look promising, but they are still weak...
The next WC... that is different tho, I do not see Pogba or Griezmann being key by then. Giroud will not get there, and Lloris needs a replacement (a real one, not Areola), and if Kante drops his form, they will be in trouble.

Attached: Irelel.png (300x321, 214K)

Looks like an actual ape reacting to something unexpected

Someone post the Paris webm to BTFO this frenchie

Apartheid

>tfw belgium has never played a final

JUST

Jugoslavia, greater Netherlands or iberian union

>Netherlands, Belgium
maybe
>England
Lel, frankly I’m more afraid of iceland

Books

now this is another level of cope. More luck in 4 years, Thibault

>croatia played perfect football entire tournament
>played more football than any other team
>suddenly started scoring own goal and giving away penalties so france could win

the whole world cup was rigged to promote mass immigration from africa prove me wrong

That's because they're fucking cringe, you'll never see Kanté do that

based

The colonies are ours. Cope.

true I am secretly a bit afraid for the next WC, Griezmann and Kanté will still be in shape, they’re not about playing physical, the same is true for Pogba to a lesser extent since his sprints are nice to have in counters, Giroud and Matuidi probably won’t make it and we’ll have to find a proper B team especially in the defense. basically we have a lot of good midfielder and wingers, but not a lot of defenders and strikers.
As it stands only Belgium can compete, but if Netherlands/Switzerland/Germany keep at it they could be a threat in two years

How do we stop black men from taking over? I just wanna have a black DADDY

Extremely based.

>implying fifa was going to let team diversity lose to team ethnic cleansing