For me it's Cardiff City

For me it's Cardiff City

Attached: 20190419_153940.jpg (1080x1200, 635K)

Based.

But I thought the souff didn't 'ate europe

Chad City

Guess Wales doesnt countr as south?

Based Neil
I hope he forces the slip on sunday

To hell with the rest of the world?

I thought brexit was going to restore the british empire and burn the white house again.

holy finna based

Warnock is from the Norf. I remember he coached Sheffield United when they were in the PL in the mid 00s

'ard Brexit now!

Fucking based.

>"to hell with the rest of the world"
>record signing foreign import dies before he makes first appearance
Yeah that's another brexshitter btfo.

based big brexit neil

Attached: brexitlad.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

There are English coaches?

It's a bit more complicated than that.

>pic-related

Attached: 2_Brexit_percent.jpg (860x1133, 103K)

Wheres Northern Ireland?

Well yeah, the British Empire wasn't formed with muffin baskets and building friendships.

Attending reunification talks with the Republic of Ireland. They're a sacrifice we're willing to make in order to have the biggest brexit possible.

what the fuck is wrong with scotland

You know how the Irish are a weird, broken people because they've spent the better part of 1000 years being cucked and emasculated by the English?

Imagine a people similar to that, but who put up far less of a fight when they were dominated, and are eternally ashamed of it. That's the Scots.

They basically do everything the opposite of everything we do because they're seething obsessed little ginger manlets

I'm English on holiday in Ireland btw

Who apart from you, just now in this thread in an ironic way, had ever made that claim?

Literally who?

Youre a fucking unemployed debtor nation drinking the blood of europeans who actually work for a living so i would sit down and behave yourself if you know whats good for you, chum

>on holiday
>posting on Yea Forums
kys

>implying its not

We've been playing the long game m8, why do you think we've bothered the tactically-placed Gibraltar this long?

I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested for wrongthink.

impressive phoneposting lad

cringe

After Brexit, the Premier League is going to become even stronger. Especially once the Euro collapses.

>Brits don't know Brexit will never happen

This is true. The EU will not allow them to leave.

The EU has been more prepared for a bo-deal Brexit than the UK, which has twice asked for extensions. Don't talk nonsense lad.

It's LITERALLY a dictatorship ruled by unelected politicians and I REFUSE to vote in the upcoming EU elections because of that!

You traitorous cunt. Why aren't you spending your free time and money at an English resort?

it's easy to say that when you're a rich boomer who doesn't have to fear any of brexits negative consequences.

>Coffin-dodger doesn't care about the future
Not surprised

There's nothing more cucked than thinking you need to be under the EU's grasp.

cringe

can't wait until EU players can't play in EPL anymore

sad thing is the EU still manages to be way less corrupt and more freedom-enabling than our government, and many others

Scotland has had a far longer history of independence than Ireland has. And even when Ireland was independent it wasn’t even unified, it was just a bunch of backwater clans
>americans trying to tell others about your country
Fuck off you fat customer

Smart lad are ya

Same. I don't give two hoots if we lose foreign customers and the quality drops a bit, it'll make matchday revenue more important and force clubs to stop treating loyal fans who go to games like shit.

NI is a net loss anyways. Why would the south take them?

GET READY TO EAT SHIT FASCIST

Attached: brighton-and-hove-albion-4.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

They literally talk like this too

>spending your holidays in Ireland

but why?
been to Dublin for 2 days and it's a very unremarkable city desu, probably the ugliest European capital alongside Athens

ireland is a lovely country
dublin is essentially a british city inhabited by irish people though, yeah

Cardiff now needs at least 1 win 1 draw to surpass Brighton

Is Athens that bad? Was thinking of going there

Those will be your problem soon Hans, when you lose a net contributor to the Euro.

Think Italy going bankrupt will do the EU in before Brexit

Scotland's whole identity revolves around hating England and English people. If England overwhelmingly supported the EU, Scotland would hate it.

Is Scottish still spoken in Scotland? Like Welsh?

>welsh
>still spoken in wales

Not much.

Attached: main-qimg-60ddd83d88450246d59fe65048e3d72f.png (602x625, 247K)

When I was there I saw signs in welsh

Hate the English but adapt their language over yours. Sad!

absolute shithole
can confirm

there's welsh all over the place but no one uses it outside of school

>so i would sit down and behave yourself if you know whats good for you, chum
CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

Trv always said UK is a muslim.nation

That's because they only visit London and Birmingham.

American here. We only visit London and maybe Oxford/Cambridge. No one goes to Birmingham.

holy shit you people will believe literally anything

What's so bad about it?

they don't speak welsh in scotland, mate

We dont say mate in America dude

english people in america do though, fella

He could be Australian, lad.

he is me

Because for better or worse, that land rightfully belongs to Ireland and we promised to give it back 'in due course'.

So no more UK? Just gonna go back to Great Britain?

Why you in America

Scotland only voted to remain a part of the UK based on the promise we were staying in the EU. After a bit of arguing, there'll be another indy ref and they'll get their independence.

We'll go back to just being England(+Wales), but 'Great Britain' will always exist.

Idk. They'd need their own currency and military if they left. Can they afford that?

In the Scottish Highlands they also put Scottish Gaelic on the signs. No one needs it tho

Yeah. Scotland's not some third world country and their army is loyal to their own country as well as the UK, that's fairly easily sorted.

Scotland relies on trade with the rest of UK more than with the rest of the EU. The notion that we will leave because of brexit is ridiculous. NI joining with the republic will also reignite The Troubles, and the Irish Government knows they won’t be able to handle that on their own (which is why I doubt a unified Ireland will happen in our lifetime)

Scotland doesnt have an army, the UK does. They'd have some trained soldiers but would have to start from scratch. Currency they'd need a new one and then ironically may dump that if they want to join the Euro. I'm not saying it's impossible for Scotland to leave but it's easier said than done

NI is net loss for UK and Ireland has a 1/10 of UK economy. No way can they afford reunification.

>and I REFUSE to vote in the upcoming EU elections because of that!

Nobody does that anyways

That's because voting is undemocratic and not worthwhile.

Enlightened post

>their army
Everything you've posted ITT is utter bullshit. Kill yourself, you thick cunt.

Remoaner cuck detected.

it can be worthwhile, but not in the european parliament elections. absolutely pointless

they can use the pound. they don't need bank of england permission

EU is much worse than the portuguese state

Thick porridge wog detected.
Seriously kill yourself.

Holy shit Americans are the worst

>Scotland votes against being independent in 2014. Would rather suckle at the English teat than be free.
>Gets cucked out of saying in the EU.

Those inbred highland alcoholics got what they deserved for being beta bitches.

Attached: DlRSApsW4AAnjhh.jpg (896x1031, 101K)

>they can use the pound. they don't need bank of england permission

Yeah good luck with that m8