All those dislikes

>all those dislikes
Jesus christ Muslims liking European soccer wasn't a meme after all

Attached: IMG_20190419_183000.jpg (1080x1811, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRbq63r7rys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i fucking hate faggots why did god made me one?

Attached: sete a um.jpg (634x620, 190K)

Don't ruin my thread with your br autism

are you aware non-muslims can hate jews for political reasons OP?

why are burgers so obsessed with jews?

>hating israel
based
>hating jews
cringe

Their greatest allies

Israel is our greatest ally

It's actually the opposite. Your opinion is basically reddit.
Not in this case

Attached: IMG_20190419_185506.jpg (1080x4286, 846K)

>mfw Luke Shaw comes out as gay and Man Utd loses half of its fanbase

Attached: 1553717746919.png (1000x1000, 120K)

anything other than a two state solution will end up in genocide, this isnt even a question anymore.

M*slims aren't people

Honestly it won't happen. I went to Israel and palestine. Both of them really hate each other

Sand nigs hate Israel and peace is impossible because sand nigs have gone backwards with fundamentalism. Israel should just continue to do what they've been doing: slowly encroach and take over Palestine with Israeli settlements and wait for Palestine to destroy itself once they get tired of Hamas' dictatorship. Afterwards, they can just do a swift military takeover under the pretense of control. Or better yet, let the Saudis bring terrorists to Palestine so that Israel can invade the region.

Watch youtube.com/watch?v=VRbq63r7rys and see for yourself how much of a shithole the Arab world currently is. You can't fix these retards, these animals only understand war and savagery.

like /pol/?

>these animals only understand war and savagery
they are just like you then

>tf
>tp

>posted as I start a second World War

City have an official arab twitter acc, yet when they tweet lgbt and womens' rights tweets on their english acc they never do it on their arab one. No rainbow flags. Hm.

LUFTGÄNGSTER BTFO

The US is a vassal state to Isreal. They even pay a yearly tribute of billions to thier masters.

T. Creator of Israel
Alot of our wars are becuase of you and the frogs shitty mistakes

It was part of paying off debt to the US (your idea). Befor this is was Palestine

Getting tired of hearing about sandniggers and their conflicts. Wish kikes and ragheads would just shut the fuck up already

Lol the agreement on a Zionist state happened before. Stop blaming us for everything. Uk and france fucked up the middle east.

Go look at the deal that was made for pissreal, the US owned the debt for it.

And the UK and France maintained the Pax Britannica 100 years of peace together untill the (((balance of power))) changed.

Not true

I mean, they are muslims tf you expect?

>What is, I started 2 World Wars in 50 years, for 500 Alex.

For the deal on the land, or pax?
>alao global ball is a sport befor anyone complains

the two state solution is basically already implemented. israel can't withdraw though because the PA will almost immediately fall to infighting and then there is just Gaza 2.0 in the west bank. frankly the status quo is as good as it's going to get until the palestinian mentality changes.

Remember the reaction when clubs posted rainbow flags? Top kekkers were had.

>a yearly tribute of billions
The aid we give Israel is a drop in a lake. Saying billions makes it sound inflated as all fuck. One F-35 costs something like 122 million dollars. Supporting the only non-jihadist state in the region sounds pretty based to me.

this guy gets it

Good old ahmed alex from sweden telling it like it is

unironically fuck jews and fuck jannies

Attached: 1e9.jpg (200x187, 6K)

Whatever you say, Rabbi

t.

Attached: myDesktop.jpg (1366x768, 266K)

The problem is Gaza. With West Bank most issues have been solved

You idiot. Everyone watches the EPL. Osama Bin Laden's favourite team was Arsenal.

Jew clubs:

Barcelona
Manure
Spurs
Ajax
Buyern
Rangers
Chelsea

Muslim clubs:
Real Madrid
Arsenal
Celtic
Juventus

Attached: messi.jpg (630x350, 43K)

All the Jews came here in the 1800s and 1900s, I think we have the largest jewish population in the world other than Israel.

>love from Sweden
Gets me every time

Base and Redpill

Don't you ever stop and think it's strange that 99% of media outlets try to spoonfeed you these same opinions?

Oh jajaja mohaMAD

luv isreal
hate kiks
simple as

>anything other than a two state solution will end up in genocide
no it will simply go on like this over and over because the people who hold power on both sides are more than fine keeping the status quo.