3-4-3

Is this the best formation? In defense it can mold into a 5-2-3 and on offense the wide midfielders can overload the oppositions defense.

Post tactical discussion ITT, I want to learn more

Attached: 4BEBCAF9-99F7-48C0-A8D2-B46F0B29DC95.jpg (631x351, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQfESMTRusA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Formations arent tactical discussion

Elaborate?

for me it's 4-3-3

Are you the swedish spurs fan?

for me it's 4231

yes sir

Attached: pepe n frens.png (657x527, 44K)

Formations dont dictate how you play, many teams line up differently in and out of possession

Love you babe, thanks for trying with /epl/

June ain't that far away. /trans/ is comming

Attached: happy doggo.jpg (808x500, 57K)

That’s what I was getting at in the op, saying that it molds into a 5–2-3 in defense and a 3-2-5 in offense.

Can’t wait, you’re doing gods work

4123 chad here

I do like having a 10, but the 3-4-3 is just so dynamic

>'best' formation
No such thing mate

It's not tactics moran

Hard to find wingbacks who's good tho. There aren't many that can actully defend.

More like 5-3-2 in defense and 3-5-2 in offense.

Ok well thanks for elaborating and eloquently stating your point.

You should find the nearest AA meeting my mick friend, alcohol is fucking with your brain

This is true, you almost have to convert a winger into a full back to have someone with the skills to play that position.

When the ball is in midfield, yes. But when the ball is in the opponents third, the wide midfielders can push all the way up and the right and left forwards can tuck in next to the striker/center forward.

Christmas Tree is best formation, don't @ me

For me it's the based Italian 9-0-1

For me 433 is the best. It can morph into
4-1-4-1
4-2-3-1
4-5-1
3-4-3(If the midfield anchor drops into the back line to receive the ball when playing out from the back IE Busquets role)
2-3-2-3 Metodo formation

Basically read Inverting the pyramid to understand this subject more

Attached: 1481305596636.jpg (469x463, 50K)

I see. When I put 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 I imagine having two strikers. The wide midfielders can act as wingers when in offense or counter-attacking. It's a more defensive scheme used a lot here in La Liga.

>don't @ me
i know you might feel cool, but it's super cringy

the problem here is getting overrun in midfield and any team good at handling wide play will trounce you seeing as 95%of your offence will come from the channels

FOUR FOUR FUCKING TWO

Attached: Mike Bassett.jpg (634x415, 50K)

So's your face

4-3-3 is the high IQ formation

>Catenaccio

Attached: 1483438194047.jpg (900x948, 260K)

I like 4-1-1-2-2

0-10-0, no formations, just chasing the ball as hard as you can

formations is a meme
>you don't have possession
you either park the bus or press the opposing team
>you have possession
2 CBs are behind and everyone else is busy passing it sideways from one wing to the other
>counterattack
your formation doesn't matter in any case because the fastest man wins

and fullbacks are basically required to switch back and forth from offense to defense the whole match, so you can call it 5-2-3 or 3-4-3 or 3-2-5 or whatever you like, it doesn't matter

for me it's 4-2-2-2

I prefer it like this:

One of the central midfielders as a deep lying playmaker and the attacking midfielder as an anchor on one hand and a possible false nine on the other hand (when the strikers go a bit wider)'.

If you like tactics and footbal, try some Football Manager; depending on the edition it's a great game that allows for interesting tinkering

Attached: IMG_20190419_221931.png (1080x1576, 271K)

>Busquets

Koeman

Fake news.
Currently at Peter Bosz’s Leverkusen, in possession the LB drops to form a back 3, while the RB pushes up.

Ofcourse, but you need a 'starting' form/structure for your team to rely on. Players need to know where they are in relation to another.

Ofcourse the game is normally too dynamic to keep a rigid formation all game long, but you still need something to fall back on

this

you also need some kind of ideas or tactics to attack. not just le big kick and striker does what it barely can

The best formation is the one that suits your players and puts them in winning positions against the players in the opposition’s formation.
Neutralize their best players. Attack their weak players. Control the game, in or out of possession.

4-4-2 Diamond

Attached: Dkg-MoQXsAAgkyR.jpg (1080x1422, 139K)

3-2-3-2

>he doesn't rate the mighty 11 men on the line defence
youtube.com/watch?v=WQfESMTRusA

Every formation is shit if your team stays still when someone has the ball. (Almost) every formation is good if your teammates are constantly moving. Notice how every player at barca/city is constantly moving so that they can keep possession with just passing, while united is full of lazy niggers.

Prefer the 3-3-1-3 variant of that

That’s why you need technical players who can quickly move the ball from side to side. No point in switching the play if you do it so slowly that the defense can reorganize.

For me, it's 3-4-1-2

Gay post. You use a basic formation like 3-4-3, but change or alter it based on the adjustments your competition makes during a game.

If your defenders suck dick, it would be homosexual to force them into a 3-4-3 instead of adding extra help in the back and going 4-3-3. If your wingers suck, then you adjust because 3 up front would be gay as fuck.

How much dick do you suck to not be able to see this shit?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x222, 13K)

B&R

>3-4-3 in possession/5-4-1 in defense

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

Lazio played it against Bayern few years back in CL under Sarri and got destroyed. Problem with all 3 back formations is what you do when you defend. Good opponent will always force you into 5 back, and here you've only 2 mid, so you're soon playing very defensive 5-4-1. This happened to Napoli, they became overwpowered. Wingers had to help, tired quickly, and were useless on the other side. Match was pretty much only played on Lazios side. They couldn't even move the ball to the opposing side of the field.
On other hand, when it's working right, 3 back can be very unpredictable on the offensive side. You don't have classical stopers, all of them can play the ball, and are allowed more freedom in surprising opponents with ventures across the half. Compared to 4 back, where it's known that only ones with offensive duties are wingbacks.