Comfy GTA thread

What are you playing frens?

Attached: 1530109121538.png (369x387, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2_pg8xd1To
youtube.com/watch?v=DCkJ5lGPqFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chess fren

Vice City. Had a new save with an edited Zebra Cab but so far I haven't done any Taxi missions. Just bought Sunshine Autos and did the Endurance race with the Cuban Hermes.
I'm regretting not playing GTA Online to be fair, look at this beast.

Attached: zr380.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

Mafia.gg

vice city sounds like a fun replay though. I fucking love that game

CS 1.6

half life 2

I'VE BEEN THROUGH THE DESERT ON A HORSE WITH NO NAME
IT FELT GOOD TO BE OUT OF THE RAIN
IN THE DESERT YOU CAN REMEMBER YOUR NAME
'CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO ONE FOR TO GIVE YOU NO PAIN

Attached: 1548574196737[1].jpg (640x480, 40K)

started playing VC again today. used mods to restore missing ps2 features and swap in xbox textures, shit's cash but it does randomly crash so I need to figure that out next

New Vegas

Attached: 1510889033035.jpg (800x450, 62K)

thinkgen of buying Final Fantasy X

>loved VC and played it everyday for months
>could never get into SA because of how dull it looked
any kinos for this feel?

Damn, I'm running it flawlessly on Linux.

brooo. might give this a re-run soon, I never got to play the DLC. what mods to use just to enhance vanilla experience?

GOAT

Playing VC right after finishing GTA3 and it really feels like the later was a beta version. No wonder it only took them a year to release VC

I just googled it and it seems like a basic enough fix. also forgot to install pedestrian speech patch

gotta say tho the guys who take time to fix rockstar's shit are ultimate bros, you can even get a ps3 controller to work with the pressure sensitive buttons to boot. it's more work sure, but gets better results than emulation in the long run

Just finished replaying GTA IV and TLaD. TLaD is so shit it's basically put me off playing TBoGT even though I remember it was pretty good

>wont play the best part because of the worst part
what

this music on repeat
youtube.com/watch?v=F2_pg8xd1To

The perfect pentalogy.

Attached: GTA 3D universe.jpg (1100x286, 386K)

Just reached Sekiro's final boss
God help me

Attached: 1532178329750.jpg (333x328, 28K)

the goat game RDR2`

I dont know, I'm really not into mod autism so I always just play it vanilla. Check that nexus website and see what's most popular, guess.
>DLC
You definitely should. One of the few games that doesnt really have a weak dlc imo.
>Honest Hearts
The weakest of then all, but it's still worth it even if just for Joshua Graham and the Randall Clark storylines
>Old World Blues.
The "meme" expansion. It kinda goes overboard with the "The Big Bang Theory" humor and it gets annoying at places, but it's still super fun for a first playthrough. Usually the only DLC I skip on replays.
>Dead Money.
Probably the best all around DLC that could've been a stand alone game. Some people hate it cos it's the hardest to play and it has really weird and at sometimes annoying gameplay decisions, but the atmosphere, the story and the characters are 10/10.
>Lonesome Road.
People are usually 50/50 on that one and it probably has the least replay value of them all, but I still loved it cos it expanded on the lore a lot and I could listen to my nigga Ulysses ramble about >MUH BEAR AND MUH BULL whole day.

Attached: 1550453808697.jpg (800x585, 85K)

DUDE BEAR AND BULL COURIER SIX OLD WORLD NEW WORLD LMAO

>ywn experience San Andreas for the first time again

Attached: 031CC44C-C74F-4871-9BBB-726A9EF7CA89.png (882x758, 17K)

>tfw even fallout 3 is still fucking expensive

No thanks

Nothing because video games are too addicting for me. Almost reinstalled Borderlands 2 but I'm staying sober.

To be honest with you guys, I love TLAD.

replay but no mods? give in to the autism breh. at least something that puts a more logical turn on DR and bullet damage, makes gameplay much more fun imo
might as well skip that one tho hehe

Get EVE and Nevada skies (graphics) and the one that improves the energy weapons. Wish I was at home so i could peek at my mod list, but these are the ones that don't change all that much, but improve the experience. Check the Nexus mods and pick ones you like.
Nailed the DLC explanation tbqh senpai

fucking this

league of legends

currently finishing again Ninja Gaiden Sigma, but in hard mode
i'd like to try something new so i'm thinking about buying resident evil on ps3, idk which one
also i'd like to find a city sim or whatever gestion game because it's comfy but i only have a macbook, might torrent simcity or something
also bought yakuza 4 but tbf i'm a bit disappointed, not sure if i'll finish it, the combat system is pretty shit

Dark Souls

I've been stuck on this mission for 8 years now, any tips on how to beat it?

Attached: help.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Just FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=DCkJ5lGPqFs
using bodies
up as we go

Attached: gtavc.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Any hearth niggers here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-105004.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

YOU TAKE MY SELF YOU TAKE MY SELF CONTROL

Attached: 1554943763494.jpg (1166x1022, 99K)

today i have mostly been playing...
with myself

ALL YOU HAD TO DO

I never got this meme. It's not even a hard mission. I had more difficulty in that og loc bike mission, the airplane school, the zero missions desu.

>the airplane school
Those are pretty basic

its tough if your bike attribute is at the lowest thats about it

PC plane controls were really bad

Even if this was true, you can remap the controls.

Best Final Fantasy of all time next to Tactics. Fight me