Can anyone explain what the fuss around him is about?

can anyone explain what the fuss around him is about?

I've watched a couple of hours of highlight videos. He seems like the run-of-the-mill talent who runs past a player now and then and has a few decent passes

Attached: frekie.png (912x516, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSFZRLXeRPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. odegaard

>the european marco verratti

90+ potential on FIFA 19

Almost all sidepass players are now the "next Xavi". It's the hipster position

He is the most talented Dutch player I have ever seen and I have seen Ajax 1995 live:
Dribbling: over 9000
Passing: over 9000
Interceptions: over 9000
Football IQ: over 9000
Body feints: over 9000
First touch: over 9000
Tackles: over 9000
Press resistance: over 9000
Literally the potential to become the next Dutch legend aka Cruyff. Point in case, Holland and Ajax were irrelevant until he entered their midfield. Nuff said.

Attached: strongest player you have ever faced.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than Dutch football. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are training, teaching, inspiring and molding a player from the age of five years solely so he can go and get paid millions in another country. All the hard work you put into your world class talent - having him participate in rondos, making him go to the gym, making sure he has a healthy diet, enlightening him on tactics, getting him to beg for a Cruyff sticky on Yea Forums. All of it has one simple result: he is better prepared for the club that will eventually make him a star.

Trained the perfect player? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a rich PL club who had nothing to do with the way he progressed that dominates both English and European football with him for the next decade. They are the ones who get the global renown. They are the ones who get to fuck his tight boipucci every night. They are the ones who get the benefits of his amazing dribbling ability and precise through passing that came from the way you taught him to play.

As a Dutch club, you are literally dedicating your ENTIRE existence simply to train a player for a chad-club to enjoy in scandalous ways. Being Dutch is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Name better player on same position under 23
You can't because he able to play "boomer role" being young.
All great deep lying playmakers or whatever you call it are boomers: Xavi, Alonso, Kroos, Modric, Pirlo etc

You watch the game, you don't see De Jong. You watch De Jong, you see the whole game.

>meanwhile the majority of English talent is benched at the club they joined at 10 years old because their club bought yet another meme foreigner for 50m to play on your position
Wew being an English player sure sounds great

Excellent post

Mil-Savic
Tielemans
Paqueta
Arne Maier
Torreira
Ceballos
Neves
Bentancur

cuck

hes white

So, why weren't any of those clowns picked up by Barcelona? Hell, why aren't Europe's elite after them while all of them wanted Frenkie?

wasn't that my original question? :P

A bit mad that this post could've been made by any flag but this one. All English players do is hope they get enough playing time so they can make a career of getting stuck in and passing to Argentinians/Brazilians/Spanish/Belgians/French

Well, you obviously haven't played a single minute of football in your life if you think Frenkie is "run of the mill"
You don't see the godlike body feints, the godlike first touch, the silky smooth dribble and delectable passing. He made Modric look average ffs.

based

modric has been making himself look average over the last few months, to be fair

>A bit mad
I know you are, you fucking cuck. Our Jews are gonna put your Jews out of the CL and then just wait, just wait till June 6th.

None of them playing at CL semi final level.
Torreira is good but more classic B2B midfielder without playmaking talent.
Others are trash bottom of the table EPL tier and midtable Serie A tier

It's all about the ear to eyes to mouth ration of the passing midfielder. look at xavi, pirlo and xabi alonso. they are what clubs look for in that position and their ear to eyes to mouth ratio hold almost identical values. as does frenkie's.

compared to messi or ronaldo they don carry this for example so it seems unique to the xavi type player.

I know a guy who know a guy who said that is what made them go for him hard.

Attached: 1502371964473.png (572x505, 90K)

>I've watched a couple of hours of highlight videos

Attached: 1499828757930.png (667x670, 648K)

thats how modern football works

The future is now, old man

youtube.com/watch?v=fSFZRLXeRPk

Attached: 1548217744599.jpg (1620x1080, 1.1M)

SEETHING ajax supporter

This

Nothing more cucked than your own countrymen audibly groaning when your manager puts you in over Ngbugu, Francois Muhammad Bin-Sadr or Memeinho

He can dribble, both out of pressure and past players. He is reasonably tall and strong. His passing is precise and has good weight. His decision making - when to take risks, when to keep the ball - is good. He can tackle well enough and has good defensive positioning/workrate. He has a chad mentality and isn't afraid to get the ball, and always makes an impact.
His only weakness is shooting
>Mil-Savic
Isn't a playmaker at all
>Tielemans
Defensively vulnerable, not as press resistant. Good incisive pass but not as good at controlling tempo
>Paqueta
Attacking mid, flair but not as consistent and nowhere near as good defensively
>Arne Maier
Don't watch him but AM and just not as good
>Torreira
Just le aggressive spic, not really technical or intelligent. Medel 2.0
>Ceballos
Cuck, can't assert himself, poorer defensively.
>Neves
Not as good in tight spaces, or as mobile
>Bentancur
Did you even watch the Ajax-Juve tie?

>Ngbugu, Francois Muhammad Bin-Sadr
but those are english names

Calm your tits you brit cunt I'm not even Dutch

>le 200gorillion nazio man
>flop
>literally who
>???
>el goblino de uruguai
>flop
>le blooter man
>flop

Frenkie isnt the Xavi type, he is the Xavi/Busquets/Iniesta's ultimate fusion type. That's why I love this kid so much, he has so much technique and a flawless dribble, but he still does the dirty work equally well, too. Never do you see players this elegant do the dirty shit.

Mate please. De Jong is ridiculously talented.

Based, but we do benefit from them in the Dutch NT. Need good players to reach the finals so we can lose them.

>ultimate fusion
really just a Busquets with a bit better dribbling

>paquetá
>literally who
he is fucking elite, educate yourself. completely different player to de jong though

Tielemans will play for city/madrid/juve in less than 3 years

Sure is taking him awfully long to get there. 28 year old top tier talent prospect incoming

Attached: 1522523035080.gif (200x250, 2.6M)

all these milan meme players are SHIT
if they're interested in buying shit players sure

>They are the ones who get the global renown.

name one (1) club in the PL with more global renown than Ajax.

BTW, City is trash. The toppest of tiers play for either Madrid or Barca. Facts.

Liverpool

>being replaced by Fabregas

More realistically he would finish at Zhandou Cheng Xuyingou

hes white and above average, that makes him elite in todays football world

de ligt, however, is the real future GOAT

Attached: 6483.jpg (960x960, 135K)

He's a zoomer that isn't a pacebabby and has decent technique, which is so rare amongst zoomers that it stands out greatly in comparison/relative terms

He happens to be white

United

Last season I didn't really understand that people said he is so great and talented.
But this season he really stepped up. If you've seen the Ajax games this season, you can literally see the whole defence giving the ball to him in the most difficult situations. He can take a lot of pressure from opponents, while finding the right solution for what has to be the next pass. He never makes mistake, although sometimes he gets cocky, like with Benzema in the Madrid game. His only weakness right now is his long shot and he needs make more goals.

>no Premier League titles

he can't be that good

>I've watched a couple of hours of highlight videos
Watch games instead to get a better picture, their entire UCL campaign for starters. A hub always ready to receive, never loses a ball, a vacuum cleaner in his zone, can instantly disrupt with one pass, competent defender. I don't know anyone quite like him, it's like having 12 guys on the field.

Tottenham feeder club

He has the potential to be the most complete midfielder of all time. He is like 12 different archetype midfielders in one.

Woah that’s deep. Did you come up with that all by yourself?

Verratti 2.0

>le epic never watch any games of a player but be a contrarian little faggot because it makes me feel edgy when I have no comprehension of the sport football because I was too autistic to play it as a kid growing up post no. 30000

git gud frenkie

He'll get exposed hard in an actual league.

I watched their last league game and what he did (turn around quickly on the ball under pressure lol), VDB did too and some more (a nice through ball for Huntelaar). Over hyped.

He's not that good. He's just another over valued Dutch league shitter.

underrated

>VDB
You don't mean Van De Beek, right? Please tell me you don't mean Donny because that guy has barely 10% of De Jong's talent. Literally Klaassen 2.0

Yeah I do. He was nicely applauded when he did that too.

Well Schone gets applauded when does something fancy too. What does that have to do with how talented a player is?

>I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than Dutch football
that's because you're an inbred paki but let me help
>netherlands 17m population
>eridivisie not among the top leagues
this means dutch clubs don't have the local nor tv income foreign clubs do, they simply can't compete economically with them, so players end up leaving for higher wages and more expensive projects

Just saying that the so-called bum VDB apparently can dish out the same moves as FDJ, and some more.

WHOA, Mr Frenchy, seems the entire European top was wrong for wanting Frenkie and not Donny. If they only had listened to you, a random fat fuck on a Bhutanese Competitive Dog Grooming Forum.

Attached: 1500708575317.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Good thing top clubs, specifically Barca, signing overrated players is unheard of.

Burnley

The real question here is, is he gonna get bald? Y/N?

kek I recognize that pasta

>overrated
>completely irrelevant shitty eredivisie club in the cl semi-finals blowing juventus/real the fuck out
Must be because of how crappy and overrated Frenkie is in midfield.

*hits blunt*

Yeah, it's not like players like Bakakyo and Lemar were once a part of an historical Monaco-side.

Who?

hes a boomers brain in a zoomers body.

of course he still might be a meme, he would become jorginho if he went to the EPL or bundes, hes smart going to spain where youre allowed to have a siesta between each pass because nobody presses. i think klopps memenpress will expose him in the CL final

Attached: 1554922930985.png (1080x1920, 1.14M)

>Who?
Bakayoko: 40m to Chelsea
Lemar: 70m to Atletico
both thoroughly exposed

hes kanker bad desu senpai, insane that Barca bought him for that much money

West Ham. They've won the World Cup, unlike the Netherlands.

FDJ is not too fond of the EPL, he doesnt think its very good. I could show you the video but its in Dutch.

He's already misplaced quite a few simple passes in his own back 3rd in the CL, both against Bayern and Madrid. Weird guy.

Monaco was literally Mbappe, no one cared about those French low IQ midfielders. So too, Ajax is all about Frenkie.

What are they saying

>Monaco was literally Mbappe
And B.Silva, and B.Mendy, and Fabinho...?

>hes smart going to spain where youre allowed to have a siesta between each pass because nobody presses
Well, where was the imperious gegenpressing mastermind against Sevilla and Real Madrid?

let this delusional ajax fan talk mate, ignore his kanker lies

>are there any superjews living there?
"yeah there are superjews living there"
>do jews like football?
"As long as they support Ajax it's fine"

>quite a few passes
Stop talking out of your putain. He had a 90% pass success rate or higher in ALL of his CL matches. Funny thing, he is actually so consistent that you will remember that ONE time per game he does lose a ball.

Attached: 23-de-jong-1-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 239K)

new

I'm referring to the bad pass to Coman. Result: goal for Bayern. Then being pressed into a turnover by Modric. Result: no goal.

>Bayern out
>Real out
Meanwhile Frenkie still balling in the semi's. Stop whining, you sound like a salty PSG fuck raving mad that you didnt get him.

I'm a cucked Lyonfag who watches his fair share of football and doesn't buy into media fuelled hypes. Simple as.

holy fucking based

You sound like a fucking annoying shitter that would be too scared to talk in real life

Thanks for the free of charge psychological test.

Well, I dont buy hype either unless it is justified: Mbappe, De Ligt and De Jong (maybe Sane he is proper good too) are the only three young players that deserve their hype.

Don't buy into the Frenchman's gimmick. Ever since the summer when the qualifying rounds were going on he was in all the Ajax gamethreads insisting Donny is a top-tier prospect equal to or better than his comrades at Ajax.

He's literally living vicariously through Donny.

>He's literally living vicariously through Donny.
Actually, I haven't mentioned him once in the past 6 months or so. It's just easier to put FDJ's skillz into perspective when looking at what VDB is doing on this team.

Attached: *hits pipe*.png (1368x1688, 2.82M)

Absolutely cringe and blue pilled
Just think about it
>durch League develops meme players and once in a whole a real talent
>pl clubs buy both for pl prices
>players flop, pl teams embarrass themselves
>because foreign talent is bought there are no homegrown english players
>english NT turns into a laughing stock
>Dutch teams make money and their former players get play time in better leagues, strengthening their nt

Thank fuck someone else got it. Wew was feeling old ;__;

Leeds

de ligt is alright
de jong is shit, ultimate scam, the white Fred

Holy fuck, it seems like only yesterday Suarez left Ajax.

Kanker I'm getting old