Now that he's off to Real, how fucked are Spuds?

Now that he's off to Real, how fucked are Spuds?

Attached: Eriksen-1.jpg (960x642, 37K)

he's very overrated.

They will sign Grealish for 40m

Poor man's Ozil

he's in the top twenty for premier league assisters of all time

They will sign van de beek. Who will be an upgrade desu.

never impresses me when I watch him play.

Spuds seemed fine without him so far. He is a bit overhyped

Tottenham haven't played that well since 16/17 . Getting by through results (they have like 10 losses in the league this year)

He's nothing special.

Grealish would be a fine replacement. He's a lot better than Maddison and he transitioned into being a PL starter easily enough

This, Grealish would be decent enough to justify making a 50 mil profit and investing in a LB or DM

Eriksen is an overhyped luxury player who rarely turns up, but stars when he does. Seeing him give the ball away and almost be responsable for losing the cup tie is representstive of his usual level

They'll be fine, he's been terrible all season.

very

literally their best and only star player

>debruynefag shitting on him
what a surprise

Spuds haven't played well since Bayol and Modric left tbqh

De bruyne is infinitely superior.

He nearly bottled it with that backpass

*plays simple through ball that any La Liga player can make*

Oh! Marvellous pass from the little genius! One of the best midfielders in the world Martin no doubt about it, right here in the EPL, the best league in the world

He'll be wasted on Real. He succeeds because he's the centre of pretty much every tottenham attack. In Real he's just going to be mediocre.

If they really lose him it would be a huge blow to their system.

>believing that rumours
He would stay at Spurs.
I remember Alderweireld "has already joined" United this winter.

Also his first son has been born few months ago and his gf is danish to so there is no reason to move to spain since his family doesn't speak spanish at all. If he would need more money United and City could pay him easilly.

They've managed well without him, to be fair. Is that just a temporary thing though? Yes, yes it is because their dreams rest on Son and Orientals have proven to be mental midgets in football.