That guy who didn't take his underwear off before showering after practice

>that guy who didn't take his underwear off before showering after practice
I was that guy

Attached: 001_football_in_the_70s_fo_image015_05781_1505261804_id_863350.jpg (1640x1156, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper_test
youtube.com/watch?v=HygJxakaL4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, you just walked around with wet undies on?

That was me unfortunately

Tell me about your "that guy" experiences

>showering in school
>showering after sports
>showering "together"
Do americans really do this shit?

>tfw when we had mixed showers in primary school
It was pretty based.

>no americans in the thread

nothing wrong with showering. are you a jew?

I fucking hated that we couldnt shower in high school. Fuck me, the Axe smell was overwhelming in class afterwards.

Literally the only place I've seen this culture is portraited in american movies. So I guess it has something to do with America.

I don't have a problem with showering in private or even in public showers like public baths. It's just weird to say "Hey, well done lads! And now let's go to the shower all together."

That guy who didn't shit in the shower. Who was that fucking creep anyway? I swear some people....

Dried sweat is pretty disgusting. And it's kinda weird that you're sexualising showering. There's nothing inherently sexual about it.

In my football team we always showered together (sometimes even with the opponent). In school there were showers available but nobody used them until 10th grade.

>you're sexualising showering
I didn't. Obviously you read something you wanted to read. Nice projecting.

>most other people showered except me
>used to pretend I preferred waiting til I got home to shower
>everyone knew it was because I had a small willer

Attached: 1495575042660.jpg (960x583, 45K)

>or even in public showers like public baths. It's just weird to say "Hey, well done lads! And now let's go to the shower all together."
lel, not showering together is weird as fuck. Nothing wrong with saying you should shower together.

It was always the Turks in my team.

The only people who showered in middle/high school were some of the football players after practice at my school.

I went to a boys' school, full of fags that's why I didn't. Had these gay cunts try and touch up my cock and nipples while I just had boxers on, imagine if I wore nothing. All gays deserve to be crucified

Showering together and this infamous shower talk is literally the equivalent to girls' bathroom talk. Faggy chit-chat for no purpose. Straight men have literally minimal convo even in bars. What the fuck is the point of running to the bathroom together like little girls.

I see you've literally never played a team based sport in your life. Maybe interact with men IRL instead of trying to emulate Don Draper.

I played in a german club and we did it

imagine the smell

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>rhythmic slapping noises

Level up to the more patrician option.

Attached: bath.jpg (1024x680, 142K)

We used showers in high school not everyone though, I'd say around 1/3. It was also an excuse to come late to next class. A few years later girls admitted they were peeking at us.

>ywn be a fly on the wall in a women's changing room or a women's shower
Why even live bros?

Attached: vfl wolfsburg.jpg (640x852, 86K)

Imagine letting pogba into their, like a fox in a chicken coop

imagine

Attached: cute on the right.jpg (918x1147, 384K)

>not proundly putting your dick on display, no matter how small or misshapen it is
weak mind in here

Are they holding their own vaginas, or are the girls behind groping the girl ahead of them?

Attached: perfect.webm (640x360, 689K)

shut the fuck up tom :D

>that guy who couldn’t piss next to the other guys
That was me...still is

I've never had a shower WITHOUT my team 2bh.

ayyy there’s an alien on the right

I still have nightmares of the axe and heavy sweat combination

Now this is strong mind on display. I wish I could could grand you honorary membership to the /elite/ group, fren.

BASED

>that guy who was mercilessly taunted for having a huge penis
I was that guy

>not showering together is weird as fuck
Some men just don't feel like waving their dicks in front of other naked sweaty men user.

Closet gay
Same
Makes me wanna die.

>not an american post in the thread when he made this
goddamn, let go already.

I think I used apollo or africa. Not that it mattered, the guys always traded them anyway.

Attached: Axe_Deo_Cologne.jpg (504x259, 23K)

PHOENIX
H
O
E
N
I
X

Kids really are the same the world over, huh

god we used the same can for like 10 people

G*rmans are just concerned the showering of men will trigger their inherent fetishes of shitting on and fucking other men

It's shame I cant find any good pictures of the entire collection from back then. I swear there were dozens. And you were the fucking man if you got your hands on a rare one.

Attached: Axe-deodorant-vroeger.jpg (600x670, 52K)

that bottom right one, das it

That culture is dying here. My brother told me that mosr students now just play PE with their normal clothes( jeans and shit). They don't even bother changing their clothes now

Only fags an the weirdest of kids showered at school. You euros being gay as ever

I did it until I realized my dick is actually big, then I just flashed it around whenever I could
it's like 14cm flaccid even though it's only 16/17 erect

>showering is sexual
Dont want to stereotype, but the bosnian kid never showered with us.

anybody have a girl version of this?
not quite what I was looking for, but
>ywn sneak into the locker room and smell their clothes after a game
now this, this is what I came here for

i think they're holding their own vagina, but they are holding the boobs of the girl in front

a few great butts here

maybe he's circumcised (Muslim) so he doesn't want to show it
but everyone here is pretty open about it, we even jerked off together (no homo)

Never had showers after PE, nor have heard of anyone else having them here. Even after swimming we'd shower in our togs (yep) and change in the cubicles.

my schools showers are so bad. they took hours to heat up and the heads are all busted they either go really fast and hurt or they go really slow to the point where it burns you

Why do europoors take American high school movies seriously. Here is another fact for you. High school lockers are actually irrelevant and almost no one uses them

I lived just 2 blocks from school so after PE I just showered home. My school didn't even have showers anyway so you had no choice but to go home sweaty and smelly.

well I learned something new today

t.. nerd with huge backpack

>it's like 14cm flaccid even though it's only 16/17 erect
I'm the opposite. Like 8 cm flaccid but 17-18 hard

pics?

I'm like 6cm but 11cm erect haha

Nah most high schools now either use textbooks in class or online technology. My brother has only 2 textbooks that he has to take home

Obsessed

t. zoomer

The sport you did at school wasn't enuogh to make you really sweat, and the football training at the club wednesday I just took my bike for 10 minutes and showered home. I don't get why I would shower with other people in a hurry when I could do do it at home, relax, and immediately after be on my computer

You guys never did cardio? Cooper tests always had us soaking.

>Not having a 21 cm dick

I didn’t know Yea Forums was full if dicklets?

pooper tests always have ur mum soaking

The facilities at our PE gym were gross and I didn't want to get legionnaires' disease. It was also in the afternoon (I mostly came from home just to attend PE) so I just went home again and showered there.

Underrated

Damn, I remember those... They were kinda cool, it was good to be one of the best and when you had one or two rivals that were among the last competing with you, it was even better.

I don't know how other schools, let alone schools in other countries, handle this, but we never showered after PE lessons. Except for the swimming lessons, where we went to a real facility.

If gay means that I don't enjoy showering in other people's piss and sweat while semi-erect dicks dangle in front of my face then ok

Of course, it's haram to shower in front of other men

Nah I am pretty ok with my circumcision, they did chop off a couple of centimeters flaccid but I'm still at solid 18, even 20 after a decent jelq session.

our school only had 2 functioning showers so 10-15 of us had to get under 2 shower heads, it didnt even feel gay at the time even tho peoples dicks were pressing up against your ass sometimes man its weird to look back

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 7.16.41 AM.png (330x434, 243K)

>Sipping from a pint of milk in the communal bath with your bros
It was a better time.

Weird

Not true at my high school

Really the only people who do it are high school kids and old dudes going to Total Fitness.

obsessed

I hated them at the time, but ever since I started running I kinda regret not knowing how I did back then. America has their shit together when it comes to sports in high school. We just fucked around a bit I get the idea.

How do you guys not shower? Its disgusting

Really? Is there a difference? I've never been to an American school, the only impressions I've got of them are from movies and I guess that doesn't really suffice.

I still remember how I did on the tests. It wasn't that long ago. Did you also do the multi-stage-test/pacer test/beep test?

>that guy who peed in the shower
hat was me

Im sure an american is far more qualified to comment on this, but afaik student can choose different sports and then focus on that for a couple of years (e.g. track, baseball or american football). In Europe most sports are organized outside of school though. I played football, tennis and judo and all of these were seperate from the curriculum. As for the tests, pretty sure I did. But it's been ages ago.

>take shower after gym class
>slap weird nerdy guy's bare ass in the shower
>everyone laughs hysterically
>if not for my states strict gun laws he could have shot me

>Tfw it's your debut shower at the new school

Nothing is more nerve-wracking lads

Attached: cat.png (834x839, 832K)

Can confirm, and we only had shitty 1/4 box lockers stacked on top of each other, it was barely big enough to fit my biggest books into. We weren't allowed to put any posters or pictures in them (like you see in 80s movies) they wouldn't have fit anyway. The only people who really used them were the people who stored their drugs in there.

I have a small willer too but there's no fucking way I'd use a public shower in any case. Goddamned disgusting, just imagine the fungus festival in those damp-ass breeding grounds.

Can you source me on that photo? Looks like a bunch of cool dudes enjoying the shit out of life

Just wear flipflops.

We always did the BEEP test, dont know what its called or even if its international, but i fucking hated it.

When I was a freshman in high school, our gym teacher told us all that we had to shower after class. I didn't really understand it, thought that there wouldn't be enough time to shower, dry off, change, etc before the next class. And the idea freaked me out, being naked around my classmates, but the teacher seemed serious, so I just assumed that this was the way it was, and everyone did. Me and a few other boys started taking our clothes off, and two seconds into that the teacher just started laughing and told us he was kidding. Four years of high school, I didn't see the showers turned on once.

Attached: 1322531432811.jpg (500x700, 42K)

Oh lad, you shouldve asserted dominance by demanding he turn on the water. But I get it, we're not exactly full of confidence as freshmen.

This thread just triggered a memory
>under 10 years old
>church group takes us to rec for a swim
>only female chaperones
>8 or so boys
>go into shower/locker room that leads to pool
>man is completely naked showering alone in the only walkway that leads out to the pool
>when we walk by his dick goes fully erect and we all get weirded out and GTFO
>never talk about it because naive/didn't know what was going on

Off you pop, incel faggot reclusive.

I wonder why it was called Lynx here and in the UK.

>Axe was launched in France in 1983 by Unilever. It was inspired by another of Unilever's brands, Impulse. Unilever introduced many products in the range, but were forced to use the name Lynx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand due to trademark issues with the Axe name. In addition, some countries (such as South Africa) introduced the brand as EGO.[3]
From the wiki

my school was made out of wood and came from norway inside a container, the only functioning 'shower' we had in our locker room was an hose kek

We are not all pigs and we don't sweat like crazy.

However..

I Had this guy in my mma dojo, he fucking sweated like crazy in warm ups. He fucking smelled like total shit, all his clothes were soaked. God I fucking hated grappling with him,i sometimes tried not breath the stench whilst grappling. This is probably maybe why Khabib wins when grappling, he probably smells like a barn animal and fighters just lose conscious

What sort of shut-in Kraut are you? I've visited Germany for nearly 15 years and public bathing and nudity are commonplace.

I think it's the same
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper_test

He's definitely a Jew. They have good reason to be afraid of state provided showers.

Pretty fucking amazing to your crush naked at that age.

Only fags used cologne in school. You have to be brain dead to wear it on a PE day.

Why were these gay communal showers ever used outside of prisons in the first place?
I graduated HS five years ago, only the football players ever used them
they were always doing gay shit like walking walking around with nothing on but jockstraps and play-wrestling
bunch of fucking closet cases, yeesh

Thats deodorant though

That's true

If they don't want to do whatever the main activity is they're allowed to walk around the track staring at their phones

Only our token jew did this after training. He wasn't even bullied for being a jew but for not showing his pepe

That's actually better than being 8/16 like me especially when you are 193

Yeah but what's the point of showering if you get on your bike afterwards and come home still like a sweating pig?

Just shower at hom lol

>your reading comprehension
I said I don't have any issues to ise the public shower.

>sweating from a bikeride
Jesus christ dude, just how terrible is your fitness?

I can tell there are some of those serious sweat stinking kids in this thread.
Whatever you smelled in your armpits was 10x worse for those around you

how slowpoke do you ride your bike?

>not sprinting home with your mates as fast as you can

yikes

Faster than you in all probability, but that doesnt explain you are sweating on a casual bikeride.

Sure its Chelsea in 1970 after winning the FA Cup.

Attached: chelsea.jpg (962x661, 165K)

ACKSHUALLY, you don't sweat during the ride itself but when your body is cooling down afterwards.

And just because you are a casual, it doesn't mean everybody else is.

How do you guys clean your penis and your asshole? I don't want to touch those places because that would be gay

No you sweat when you overheat, which is determined by fitness, not distance of travel. Not my fault you turn into rolling moist dispenser after 1k.

You get a close male friend to do it for you. That way you avoid being gay.

>tfw dropped the soap

Fitness doesn't determine how your heat regulation works in your body. If you are acclimatised to cold, wet climates and are suddenly exposed to a hot, dry climate then you will sweat simply by being exposed to the heat. It took me several months to adjust to living in Texas with the heat when I moved there and then several months again to deal with how cold Ireland is when I moved back home. If you're hot you are going to sweat.

I wonder who is drinking the bottle of milk instead of champagne.

Fine, consider it a moderator effect then. Bottom line is our german friend is unfit (or was).

If your not exhausted, you simply didn't hit your limit. Like I said, not my problem if you are a filthy casual. But don't expect other people to be too

I once did that and I was the only player in the showers...
I also didnt bring a towel
walking home still wet on a hot day was kinda nice though

And our limits are obviously very different, because I sincerely doubt you used race speeds to get back home.

the smell

They took away our showers after people started smearing shit on the walls every last day of school.

It doesn't matter if your limits are different, you dolt. If you go out explicitly to exercise and you don't sweat during it, then you're not exercising the way you should be.

what the fuck?
WHY?

>arguments about heat regulation, peak fitness, how transpiration works

OP is just a small dicked kraut cunt

that would be me

Maybe the photographer poured it into the water.

*perspiration

Transpiration is a plants thing.

what. in Dutch both are the same thing

>Smearing shit
Let's just say Houston inner city kids aren't exactly the future leaders of the world
>School taking them away
This happened atleast three years in a row and this was there way of punishing the phantom shitter since there was no way they were gonna get someone to confess to it after it got out for the summer.

Lad, he's sweating on his bikeride home. You generally arnt pushing your limits on those trips.

w-who took the picture?

Weird. In English, perspiration is sweat. Transpiration is water moving from the roots of a plant out onto the leaves to evaporate.

No, /you/ aren't. And that's your decision. But he very well may be pushing his limits on the way home because it's his only chance to exercise.

He literally said that he wants to shower at home after PE at school.

Fusion ftw

me

JAVA!

In school, I wore regular clothes except maybe during the full physical test day (how many pushups/pullups/mile run/etc.) and tended not to sweat a lot because I wasn't going all out. Most kids were the same.

For me, I've always been a bashful kind of person. Showering for me is also a very personal + therapeutic thing. I don't want to be in an open room with other naked people getting clean.

This also applies to saunas, steam rooms, etc. There's a spa I go to and it is a fucking score for me when the locker room is empty (because guys don't take advantage of spas). I feel like a goddamn king prancing about nude in my sanctum.

Guys, when does the axe effect...take effect? It's been a while now.

>always put on my underwear before removing the towel because i'm not gay
>people think I'm gay because of that

I don't get it, how am I gay for not wanting to walk around naked in a room full of naked sweaty men

Have you ever done any sport?
There is public showers in every sports venue in Germany from the grimiest public swimming pool to the snobbish golf&country clubs.

>Not going to Sento(a big ass public bath and sauna) and fucking up the place doing ridiculous shits with your mates after practices and matches.

Damm,I pity Europoors and Amerifats.

Attached: 63FF4040-392D-4866-9E70-18BF4D0B05A2.jpg (752x397, 57K)

Saunas are amazing, but I can understand they can make you unconfomtable. But really, all guys do is a quick glance, hope they're bigger and move on.

i just threw up a little bit, thanks m8, i really wanted to remember that

>iktf
but it was when i was an army cadet, and i wasn't the only one.

The overweight goalie who is bullied by all her teammates

>Walking barefoot in dirty lockeroom showers

Attached: awhellnaw.jpg (250x202, 7K)

CHOCOLATE

I was laughed out of the ymca shower for having small penis, ima grower too.

I just wanted to shower ... fucking jerks cock judging and body shaming

Anyone else play shower hockey with the boys?

I can when I'm drunk or desperate but I have shy cock too
youtube.com/watch?v=HygJxakaL4Y

yes, but we usually say no homo before we scrub each other down

8 is the perfect girl

it's so people don't have sex in the locker room ya dingus

t. teacher

Bit gay tbqh
Just use frosted glass walls and a shower curtain and everyone would shower.

Communal showers were so damn fun. We used to play a game where we would pee on the feet of the person showering next to us, and we would see how far into the conversation we could get before the other person noticed, fucking hilarious every time. We also did "butt slides" on the wet tile floor. Basically take a running start and slide all the way across the showering area on your bare ass. That was a lot of fun. We used to towel whip each other too for banter but one water polo player at my school got whipped in the ballsack, ripped it open, and his right testicle fell out. He was ok, but no more towel whipping after that.

I am a grower and not a shower, and on top of that I was a late bloomer so my cock wasn't the biggest but I still didn't give a shit and neither did anybody else. There was a dude with a micropenis, even he showered.

A lot of you sound like incel virgins who didn't know how to have fun. Your loss I guess.

nowadays it's normal to wear underwear in the shower that's so weird, in my club basically only the 25+ guys shower naked

>one water polo player at my school got whipped in the ballsack, ripped it open, and his right testicle fell out. He was ok

based, did you get a look at it?

Just cause you’re done playing sports doesn’t mean the competition is over. The 2nd game is a literal penis inspection.

hands off me girlfriend lad

>We are not all pigs and we don't sweat like crazy.
>mma
You're gonna get staph. Hope you get it in your brain and that you die.
>mma dojo
>dojo
Yeah definitively hope so.

Not only do I shower in my underwear but I also shower in an undershirt. I just put the washcloth underneath any clothing I'm wearing to wash properly.

I ain't no fag and no fag gonna get a look at my ass or my balls.

>europeans

based

Why are americans so terrified about naked people? Is it really all that puritan influence?

Nah, unfortunately not as I didin't play water polo. Apparently it was really gnarly, dangling from the vas deferens.

you draw more attention to yourself by sticking out, retard. mental midget lmao

do you have ED as well?

I had to do that once so I just said I was a muslim and the Quran explicitly forbade public bathing. I don't know if that's true or not but my club still thinks I'm muslim

Attached: 1475198308337.webm (676x720, 2.86M)

Which team do they play for?

wew bros, the brown girl ruins it for me.

Names?

Pathetic

Do Germans have individual shower stalls for each kid in gym class or on a sports team??

What team is that

Think it's a Danish handball team, don't remember if it's national or not.

Thanks buddy

>swim clas
>cold water
>chlorine
>penis inspection afterwards

What the fuck would you do?

Attached: IMG_5087.jpg (300x300, 9K)

No he is full of shit

Based.

Feels good being poor and barely having a place to seat in school, much less a shower

Attached: 1546750982975.png (554x400, 76K)

In high school I was the only one who would take a full shower after morning basketball practice. Everyone thought it was weird, I thought they were pigs for going to class smelling like shit not even changing their underwear. To be fair It was a fucking struggle though, school board was so broke it refused to provide any hot water plus all the shower heads were fucked up.

yikes

There was a black kid in my class who would go up to random people and start spraying them with that shit and acted like it was because they smelled bad, and not because he was just an obnoxious cunt

Even though the normal banter was pretty brutal my youth football team seemed to have an unspoken rule not to make fun of another guys physique or penis size in the shower.
Anyone else?

I went to five different high schools growing up (dad's job relocated us a lot) and I never once saw people using the showers at any school. People usually just changed out of their gym clothes, sprayed down with their favorite flavor of Axe, and went about their day.

Have a small dick and still showered with the boys during two a days. We had a weird shower setup with two opening so we’d play soup soccer. Tons of flopping dongs trying to kick the soap between the goals.

To add to this the only reason the coaches turned on the showers was because they went to the same high school when it was normal on the early 80’s. Nobody actually used the showers in the 2000’s. We just asked them to do turn them on one day and it became tradition.

Not making fun of eachother's dicks is part of the brocode, la. It's simply not done.

I did it once when I lived in Orlando but they all laughed because I'm uncut, even the teacher said my penis was not healthy

How the fuck is this possible?

>walking around naked while having to look at other dicks

oh yeah, definitely not gay, so straight

Attached: 5EF98F60-17F0-410C-9C30-2AF5F3BC5125.jpg (355x440, 63K)

You must have been a hot kid

Brown girl is a valuable accessory for the sake of contrast

>imagine being ashamed of your penis and hiding behind a pathetic muh gay excuse
worse than tripfags desu

I have a hairy ass

Attached: 1554651015946.png (500x375, 158K)

>he is mentally compelled to look at the dicks
you have the gays, dude. any proper straight man doesnt care and simply showers

I dont even get araused by this vid, but reading my mangas i get aroused. wtf guys, did (((they))) get me and im fucked?

In my last year in school, I started exercising at the end of the day, either running or going to the weights room. There were another three guys who'd exercise around the the same time. We used to all shower together with our underwear on. We called ourselves "the heterosexual shower club."

Good times

Who doesn't?

wew lad, i though i was the only one.

A bit gay m8