Are you going to be surprised when he chokes against Liverpool?

Are you going to be surprised when he chokes against Liverpool?

Attached: Messi vs Roma.jpg (690x477, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

govt.nz/browse/passports-citizenship-and-identity/proving-and-protecting-your-identity/order-a-birth-certificate/
youtube.com/watch?v=K7OC9YW0Ogs
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91073922/#q91075586
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good morning twain

It's 5:53 PM

not what google says

Attached: 346234623462346234.png (406x102, 4K)

Attached: Time.png (999x551, 39K)

>he thinks he's fooling anyone by changing his browser location

Haven't we been over this?

Attached: Birth.png (1632x1088, 2.06M)

Attached: 1525901531542.jpg (1054x620, 148K)

no twain, you're romanian.
otherwise post your ID and don't censor anything

"twain" can't even speak romanian

why is he referred to as Twain on here?

>don't censor anything
I will, as soon as you do first

The poster known as "Twain"is a huge penaldo dickrider.He post like 20 anti messi threads a day and argues 24/7 about him in multiple threads.
He also uses a VPN and proxies,so he literally pays like the cuck he is.
The following flags are his:
1.New Zealand
2.Romania
3.Urugay
4.India
5.Argentinia
The Romanian and New Zealand proxies are his most well known tho.He constantly argues and backs himself up with multiple proxies.
If you expose him,he ignores you or forgets the next day like Schmuli Silberstein.
Potentially he might be the Serb in here,because he is ashamed that the whole board laughs about him yet again.
He is a totally insane person,100% mentally ill.

You're the one with your own Yea Forums canon loser
The only reason you think this guy is called Twain is because Twain is the guy who managed the 4cc team; yet you also admit that Romania must be a proxy; how retarded is that?

>types NEW ZEALAND BIRTH CERTIFICATE in time’s new roman and prints it
>hurr it’s real
O TWAIN

How many Romanians study in English?

Attached: IMG_20190419_181755.jpg (1632x3264, 1.09M)

govt.nz/browse/passports-citizenship-and-identity/proving-and-protecting-your-identity/order-a-birth-certificate/
not even CLOSE to what the poo peeland birth certificate looks like, twain
O TWAIN CIAO

>you need to be a native english speaker to own books written in english
stop embarrassing yourself twain

Oh, you're right, I choose to study outside of my native language, I'm sure I have a good reason for that

I just want you to know that you're a bitch

is there ever a good reason for anything you do twain?

Is there a reason why you have decided they most unlikely and complicated answer must be the truth?

where is the second leg? varcelona to the rescue

is there a reasaon to purchase a Yea Forums pass and spend a good chunk of your life behind multiple proxies just to bitch about a soccer player you dislike?
I hate you Twain, you disgust me.

O ROMANIA
O PROXYPOSTER
O TWAIN CIAO O TWAIN CIAO O TWAIN CIAO CIAO CIAO
E GYPPOCHINO
E'TA CHORANDO

Attached: 1555380114762.png (1602x919, 555K)

Second leg is Anfield
I've never used a proxy

Can you faggot get a private chat or something fuck off

>I've never used a proxy
>says while using a nz proxy
we are in the middle of easter week and you're lying, shame on you twain.

Kek

Attached: 1555461661760.jpg (1264x1878, 1.12M)

Is Bucharest nice? I might be travelling there in summer.

Fake as fuck
Show us your real Romanian birth certificate

based, we need more posters like you

why are you replying to yourself? are you ok?

he's canadian. stop getting fouled

ruszkik haza

You were never really Romanian in the first place, that's just your favourite proxy.

no I mean it's a possibility, it happened often to cr7 to become mute and getting bailed out by his superior teammates

That's never happened

it happened last year you fool

When?

I meant Messi being bailed out by his teammates. It never happened.

>never happened

he was a ghost in the semis and the final, benzemerde and bale saved his ass

Ronaldo

That's not getting bailed out. Ronaldo was on par with them in those 3 games

retarded ass clown

Ronaldo has never scored a game-winner in an international final
Messi scored one against Manchester United

hey im there

Ronaldo scored the only goal against Chelsea in 2008
>Never score a game winner
Against Juventus

>2008
not a game winner, game ended in a tie

>2017
not a game winner (Casemiro scored it)

hey twain, last night messi fucked ur mom lmao

Attached: bingo.png (1200x1600, 450K)

sctalan
Are we only rating goals now? I thought Messi's game was more important than goals.

I just stated a fact. Ronaldo has never score a game-winner in an international final, but Messi has scored one.

Yeah, and?

It doesn't change anything but it isn't even true, he scored the game winner against Chelsea in the ICC final

>ICC

Attached: grin.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>Game winning goal

Attached: brainlet.png (586x578, 37K)

>scoring goals that win games bad
Don't tell that to Eder

Attached: lmao.jpg (390x310, 28K)

How many game winning goals does Messi have for Argentina in tournaments?

>Scoring an equalizer is worse than scoring a game winner
OH NO NO, ask atleti who they hate more between Ramos and Bayol

yes, I know that Ronaldo gets carried by Ramos and Bale

Transfermarkt doesn't have that stat for the national team, but I remember 2 in the WC 2014

In the knock out stage?

Never. Not even in Copa America.

He scored 1 in the WC 2006, in the minute 93 against Mexico, that would have been a game-winner, but it was wrongly disallowed due to an nonexistent offside. If only VAR had existed back then, Messi wouldn't choke so much.

>All-time top scorer of CL Finals, Cristiano Ronaldo

That's not Di Stefano (7 goals, 5 consecutive finals scoring)

>Puskas>Di Stefano
>The CL is exactly the same as the old European Cup, in other news, Liverpool have already won the Premier League many times

>Real Madrid fan, boasts about having 13
>doesn't count them when it doesn't help Ronaldo

It counts, it's just not the same thing

>It counts [when it suits me], it's just not the same thing [when it doesn't]

Attached: lmao gold.png (680x593, 478K)

New Zealand and Hungary are 10 hours apart in terms of time zones and yet they always seem to be posting at the same time in these abmessi threads..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

>The truth happens to suit my side of the argument
>sudaca brain gets bsod

How many CL's does Real Madrid have?

7 and 6 more European Cups

Attached: cl.png (825x103, 10K)

>7
noted

I cant believe what stands in the way of Barcelona is fucking Liverpool and either Spurs or Ajax. what the fuck

FUCK BARCELONA. DIE DIE DIE. cant wait for Messi to be a 35 year old zombie that cant do shit.

Liverpool is going to destroy them
Ajax too is better than Barcelona

Nah apparently the Hungarian is actually just a mentally ill Halal/Gaynaldo dick sucker. Though I think Twain has done it.

ur mentally ill with your conspiracy theories about people who rate the CL top scorer over a midget LMAO

Messi
Apps: 808
Goals: 662
Assists: 273
Average: 0.82
Scores a goal every: 99m 00s
Gives an assist every: 240m 04s
Participates in goal every: 70m 06s
Seasons as professional player: 15
Tournaments Played: 70
Tournaments Won: 33 (47.14% Win Rate)

Ronaldo
Apps: 955
Goals: 684
Assists: 219
Average: 0.72
Scores a goal every: 112m 41s
Gives an assist every: 351m 57s
Participates in goal every: 85m 21s
Seasons as a professional player: 17
Tournaments Plated: 74
Tournaments Won: 29 (39.19%)

>B-B-B-BUT GOATNALDO

Messi
Champions League
Apps: 132
Goals: 108
Average: 0.81

Ronaldo
Champions League
Apps: 165
Goals: 126
Average: 0.76

>B-B-B-BUT MUH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :(((((

Attached: Hahahaha he thinks traps aren't gay hahahahaha.gif (540x304, 2.9M)

HOLY SHIT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. HOW WILL TWAIN EVER RECOVER?!

>messy has less goals, especially in the knockouts
thanks for agreeing with me

Attached: 1chancegif.gif (500x279, 2.79M)

learn to read statistics

I can, that's why I know TSU is the best

TSU will get surpassed within two years and then you'll have nothing to say

>less goals
Fewer. But I see you can't read. Messi has more goals per game than Ronaldo in the entire career of both players (even counting Messi has played 2 (TWO) whole seasons fewer than Ronaldo) AND has more goals per game than Ronaldo does in your 'CL only counts' definition. Quickly switch to 'Only post-QF goals count'.

If we calculate a statistical projection, taking into account the scoring average in his entire career of Leo Messi, when the argentinian has played 955 games (those played by Cristiano), he will have scored 782 goals; (98 more than Cristiano has currently scored). If we use the same method to approximate the number of assists that Messi will have given in 955 games in his entire career, we get that Messi will have given 323 assists when he reaches the number of games Cristiano Ronaldo has played in his entire career (104 more than Cristiano has currently given).

Knowing these two data we can infer that when he has played 955 gales in his entire career, Leo Messi will have generated 1105 goals, 202 more than Cristiano Ronaldo has generated in that same number of games in his entire career.

Maybe, but if that happens I'll just blame uefalona for it unless messy really blows my mind with some disgusting hat-tricks or something

uefalona is a dead meme at this point.
United got zero cards when they played despite many fouls and the penalty was reversed. Don't know how they could cheat much with VAR.

I can read stannis, it's fewer true, but
> Messi has more goals per game than Ronaldo in the entire career of both players (even counting Messi has played 2 (TWO) whole seasons fewer than Ronaldo) AND has more goals per game than Ronaldo does in your 'CL only counts' definition. Quickly switch to 'Only post-QF goals count'.
this is all bs, 2 seasons fewer would help him if anything if we consider that players usually decline in goals scored after 30 years of age(though Ronaldo didn't by much) and Indeed, so many of these goals are irrelevant compared to the crucial knockout stage goals that Ronaldo scored, so Ronaldo is better

Maybe because he focused on one tournament and only won 2 leagues in 9 years?
Meanwhile Messi performs in all tournaments and has only one less CL.

IDK I didn't watch the games, but it's definitely not dead. After the PSG robbery I'd rather not increase their viewcount anymore and that is an obvious fix if there ever was one

That was two season ago you absolute meme and the only dumb decision was the Suarez penalty. Now there is VAR.

>Hungarian doesn't watch the games
>Romanian also admitted he doesn't watch the games
seems like a requisite to be a penaldofag

Those league titles where it was decided by 1-3 with a lot of this happening for barca don't convince me unless you show me something like this in a clasico where Madrid benefited
youtube.com/watch?v=K7OC9YW0Ogs

Ok but Ronaldo and his team still didn't focus on the league like every other team. That's how he is so dominant in CL goals.
Real Madrid fans shouldn't have tolerated that for so long. 2 CL titles in 9 years is terrible for a top European league.

PSG customer here, in the 6 - 1 game all the referee decisions for barca were right, the refballing was that all the referee decisions in favour of PSG were ignored

Well that happens sometimes like Barcelona vs Man U

indeed, I mean look at sergi roberto's missed chance against United, what messi to create that chance won't be included in stats such as goal, assist or even key pass but without what he did that goal scoring chance wouldn't have happened. penaldofags only have stats on paper for them, people with eyes know. they know.

there was a penalty on rakitic

It was reversed though so even worse than being ignored

Reminder that Ronnie isn't even the best Real player of all time when using Ronnie fans criteria of judging individual skill by how many trophies their team has won, it's Di Stefano who won 5 CL's in a row.

>the only dumb decision was the suarez pen
come on man there was a lot more to that, I said this before but for example in 14-15 I don't remember any obvious bs, that won't change that he never should have got into the final in 2009 or knocked out PSG etc.
I watched plenty but I'm not a big fan of either team and didn't see a big chance for an upset so I didn't watch, I also didn't watch the Roma games until the 70th minute of the second leg.

>PSG customer
I doubt that but even if you are I disagree, Neymar straight up kicked a PSG player during stopped play among other things
Yeah, it was winnable with Malaga trolling "us" multiple times so I can understand people picking messy for league performance but I still value CL more especially consecutively so for me it's TSU

TSU didn't even win the last one and has 0 trebles. He's a poor man's GOAT.

I said ref's decision goin on barca's favour were right, no that ref's decision going on psg's favour were right, so yes anyway there was refball

That's not my criteria of judging individual skill, hat-tricks against the best teams in the knockouts is what makes him the best among other things. Ronaldo didn't have Puskas on his Real Madrid team and faced more difficult opponents.
Ronaldo's presence isn't in stats either. Look what happens when he isn't insantly closed down within shooting distance, there's more to him than numbers.

No, he only had the fourth highest CL goalscorer of all time on his team while Messi has to rely on Suarez the guy who has scored fewer CL goals than Jari Litmanen

>getting baited for this long
Why are messifags such brainlets?

Imagine rating rolando as anything but a finisher.

Did you just compare Benzema to Puskas? Which one of them do you think scored a hat-trick in a European cup final? Maybe suarez doesn't have goals since messy chokes on the big stage and doesn't assist him or score a single goal against Roma so suarez could score in the next round. After all, suarez had no problem scoring a hat-trick against Real Madrid without messy

Why don't jannies ban blatant spammers who ruin the board?

Don’t ask me I can’t stand these Ronaldo Vs Messifags either. But if people didn’t actually pay attention to these threads then they wouldn’t be here.
Yeah yeah I know I bumped it but you get my point

He still spams even when he's ignored

Yeah but it ain’t just him. I see Penaldo hating threads and Missi hating threads almost equally now a days.
Both are becoming fucking insufferable. The spammer or spammers and the ones going “PROXY! PROXY!” at literally anyone who doesn’t like Messi. This board is a far cry from what it used to be

Sides are in orbit

It's not just one person, the new zealand guy is just making the threads but a lot of tsu fanboys keep posting in them to cuck the messifags, at the risk of showing a trick to le messy r*ddit army newfriends, you can always just sage in the options field and then you won't bump the thread when you post

I do

Bull fucking shit. It's so fucking obvious when it's a proxy and when it isn't and 90% of ronaldo vs Messi threads are by the same person. Fuck off retard

Thanks for proving my point so easily.

You can't be this mentally handicapped?
It's always the same flags, same image hashes, same opening posts, same retorts and you're telling me they aren't proxies used by the same person who pays to spam. (He admitted to this btw)

My point was Messifags are brainlets falling for bait threads over and over. At this point he’s just doing it to piss you off and get (You)s and you’ll happily deliver.
Throw whatever shitfit you want at me in your reply. This board is boring at this point, don’t get how some people still get this angry over it

There's a portuguese faggot in Norway who was called out by Portuguese posters for being an insufferable annoying faggot
Don't assume the person is from the flag their post claims, you have parasites who go shit up other countries because they're losers

If we are really getting to the bottom of this, al-fonso actually posted screencaps of his proxy system where he could change flags with one click and said that is how the romanian does it while the NZ guy only said he paid for a Yea Forums pass but didn't admit proxying.

I'm talking to you, not him, brainlet.
You say it's boring yet you are still here posting and arguing with me.

I remember you obsessed chicano. Literally couldn’t post without you mentioning that Portuguese faggot. You guys married yet?

>his proxy system
It's just the Opera browser, retard. And all the Opera proxies are banned.

You are aware that chicanos are halal bandwagoning faggots, right?
>I remember you
Of course you do, you're a parasite in Norway with your low IQ and poo skin

I remember you because your autistic obsession is only rivaled by the proxyfag.

t. exposed parasite

Is it true user? Are you a shitskin?

Imagine letting someone live in your head rent free. A moor no less.

see
At least he was man enough to admit it. He's a faggot but at least he's finally an honest poo skin faggot

>retard
now that was just uncalled for
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91073922/#q91075586
here he is explaining how Opera can still work which makes it a proxy system, and his depraved theories on how the Hungary flag is a proxy as well just with a different method.

so unless Alfonso is a janitor, it doesn't work

5 CL
1 Euro

>inb4 autistic screeching

He will hat-trick them, screencap this.

>carried by good teams
>eliminated by AJAX while at Juve
>didn't play 90% the final where Portugal won
lol

5 CL
1 Copa America

>soon

2 trebles
9 league titles
4 CL's
soon to be 6 golden shoes and 6 ballon d'ors
C O P E
O
P
E

yeah and I doubt either of them are jannies but posting such bullshit and even accusing me of being the same person makes alfonso real suspicious
what do you know, they actually started autistically screeching

>can't argue with facts
typical, keep exposing yourselves

>5 CL's and 6 goldenballs soon is a decided fact
objectively wrong, talk about exposing LUL

I didn't say 5 CLs
cope harder
Ronaldofags can only argue by lying and using straw man arguments, go figure

>*they actually started etc.
>*i didnt say one of the 2 wrong things
yours was just as wrong

9 league titles
6 Copa del Reys
4 CLs
6 Golden Shoes yet Ronaldo can only score
Ronaldo had to be carried hard in the 2016 euro
cope harder, you're objectively wrong

why are you so desperate to have him painted as romanian? if it's really one guy under a proxy why, without proof, are you so desperate to have him painted with my flag? why do you hate a country you can't place on the map so much you fucking cunt?

also all this autism, and you can't even figure out that the twain tripfag and the proxy messi hater aren't even remotely similar posters. fuck you you dumb monkey

>Ronaldo won 5 CL + 1 Euro
>NOOOOO WHY ARE YOU LYING AND USING STRAWMAN ARGUMENTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PROXY PROXY PROXY

you come up with all these contrived theories but it's much more likely he is one of those anti-messi argentinians. maybe even the guy who broke his statues, ever stopped to think of that huh?

Again I'm not the one lying and I never said proxy. Ronaldofags can only rely on strawman arguments as I said.
0 trebles

>Messi won 2006 CL yet he was watching the games from the stands in the last 6 games
>Euro2016 doesnt count because Ronaldo was carried

OH NO NO NO

based australia fighting the gypsy third world menace

>2 league titles
>2 Copa del Reys
>Only 4 golden boots
Truly the GOAT

Attached: LMAO.png (449x401, 490K)

>titles won in England dont count
>international trophies dont count
>Messi is goat because he statpads against Eibar
I hope you get paid for defending a pecho frio on Yea Forums 24/7

This is my first time on Yea Forums newfriend :^)

>VAR comes in
>penaldo btfo
damn...

Why can't Ronaldo win when VAR is a thing?

>3 in WC 2014 (Bosnia, Nigeria, Iran)
>He made 3 in the last game against Ecuador of qualys to the WC in Russia.
That's what comes to mind right now

Imagine when that happens and he wins his 6th ballon d'or and Golden shoe

>TWAIN on suicide watch

Imagine being pathetic enough to care about a plastic "rivalry" between foreign players. Kys bugmen

Manure was elite when he joined
>statpadding against m´boro
Juve was elite when he joined
>statpadding against Frossinonne
Halal was always elite
>Statpading against 9man Eibar

Euro
Only good team against Portugal was France (in the final), and he didn't play.

>messi fans rely on imaginary future stats and 2020 copa americas
kek

Like some guy named Twain who said TSU was winning this CL, and Ballon D'or

>Manure was elite when he joined
with Ronaldo: won 3 PL in a row and reached 2 CL finals in a row, won CL
without Ronaldo: 2 PL in 10 years, 0 CL in 10 years

>Juve was elite when he joined
if you judge by CL finals then Atletico is also elite yet he btfo Atletico every time

>Halal was always elite
without Ronaldo: 0 CL since 2002
with Ronaldo: +4 CL

good post

It is meant to be

>0 CL since 2002
>Ronaldo joined in 2009
woah, not even a decade, tremendous

Because he posts as a Gypsy and a kiwi

2020 copa america would be his 2nd, 7th ballon door, 7th golden shoe

manure
>won four of last five PL before rolando
>didn’t won a PL the first three seasons with rolando
>only stopped winning PLs when Fergie retired
halal
>two Ligas in the last three years before rolando
>only won three titles between 2009 and 2014
jeep
>won league-cup double for four years straight, seven scudetti in a row, two CL finals in between
>first season with rolando: only an scudetto

Don’t worry, in three or four years Agnelli will have bought a stacked team and an elite manager and rolando will dominate again.

>Uefa Madrid = Penaldo
noice logic

players who won two trebles:
Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Messi, Dani Alves, Pedro, Victor Valdes and couple of others barca youth shitters

players who won 5 CL + 1 Euro:
Ronaldo

>Messi
>winning anything with this two

Attached: images.jpg (284x178, 8K)

They're all better players than Ronaldo lmao, that's why they won the sextuplet

>manLET
>sextupLET
>onions
really makes you think

man fuck this LMAO, cant even write
>söyLEnT