Literally has a sugar daddy for an owner

>Literally has a sugar daddy for an owner
>still can't win the CL, the literal trophy for oil money teams

Time to admit that Pep is a shit tier coach who is only good because the teams he coaches can afford the best players

Attached: 48380608_303[1].jpg (700x394, 42K)

bald fraud

no oil money team has won the CL yet, despite outspending everyone

Attached: Drake180420.jpg (1024x919, 131K)

Chelsea was the OG oil money team though and they won CL.

Abramovich is a Russian businessman, not an oil prince from the Middle East

better a Russian Oligarch than a Gulf Arab dictatorship.
I am also very sure the amount of money these Arabs have dwarfs whatever money Abramovich has.

Pep at Chievo when?

>the best players
That's always the most amusing part about City haters, idiocy

>City fan
>American flag

always

>2 royal fuck ups by his defenders
>his fault

>let me just change the vocabulary so that I'm right

Chelsea's spending back then dwarfed whatever was being spent in the mid-2000s. In 2003 and 2004 they spent £330mil on Drogba, Carvalho, Ferreira, Crespo, Duff, Veron, Makelele, and others. These were all over £20mil when back then a £15mil transfer was supposed to be the saviour of your club. They made two £30mil+ transfers when this kind of money set records. They did their spending in an era when nobody could compete, which I'd argue made them more powerful than Man City and PSG today, since the market is more diluted. How could they not be an "oil club"? They are the original oil club.

amazing to think that just 2004-2005 Chelsea literally revolutionized the premier league by playing 4-3-3 and a lone striker. Englel was so wedded to the 4-4-2 that nobody bothered to try other shapes until chelsea came in and buttfucked the league.

there is very little difference between them spiritually

Yeah, city hasnt spent any money on players... you stupid banwaggoner.

he's getting the boot if he doesn't mean the league

imagine spending billions and getting knocked out by a tottenham without harry kane

Sterling goal inarguably should've counted, so that's not a valid criticism. Next issue?

At least the owner is European, big difference

Lithuanian Jews are not European unless you mean to say that quadroon migrant mutt spawn are also European

There's nothing like a stray /pol/tard in an otherwise sane conversation

Even Jews are more European than the literal prince of an Arabian oil hellhole. Also Chelsea won it parking the bus, fitting of a Jew.

I am a /pol/tard too, so fuck off

The top tier leagues of football are just WWE for adults at this point. Gimmicks, chanting, sponsorships and $$. Its delusional to think otherwise.

Americans are always for Real, Juve, City Chelsea or PSG

this
only city spend money on players, the other teams players play for free

everyone knows this

Chelsea WAS kind a oil money team at the start but the season they won CL they didn't spent anything even their coach was sucked. So there is no real coach won the CL with oil money team/team with sugar daddy at general

Literally makes no difference you racist, oil clubs are oil clubs, no matter whether they come from a western shithole or a middle east shithole

i'm more european than you shitskin

>Jews
>literally from the middle east
>European

Based Deschamps was right about Laporte

>tf
>tp

Ashkenazi Jews are like 10% middle Eastern genetically