Problem solved, lads

Problem solved, lads.

Attached: 2019-04-19 00_27_39-Professional footballers to boycott social media for 24 hours in racism protest (660x105, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47982403
twitter.com/AnonBabble

woah racists btfo for all eternity, how come no one though about this one?

That's right, don't post on Twitter, that will change everyone's genomes

Fuck niggers, jannies and Donald Trump

Attached: 1536611588606.png (792x705, 445K)

t. Mexican

We did it reddit

Has a single planned protest with a time limit ever actually done any good?

t. Mexican

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47982403

The full article, for reference/to laugh at.

>elPERUano

fuck, what now fellow klan members?

>"On Friday we are sending a message to anyone that abuses players - or anyone else - whether from the crowd or online, that we won't tolerate it within football," said Deeney, who disabled comments on his Instagram after abuse earlier this month. "The boycott is just one small step, but the players are speaking out with one voice against racism."

The Harvey Price impersonator is a fucking thick cunt.

You posted this already. Fuck off to /pol/ will ya?

>disabled comments on his instagram

RACISTS BTFO

Not (me), senpai. I don't fuck with that pol shit I just think this is genuinely pathetic.

Uhm..... fuck niggers?

>I just think this is genuinely pathetic.
Agreed. It embarrasses them more than the people attacking them in the first place.

I mean, look at this shit:

>The #Enough campaign, organised by the Professional Footballers' Association, starts at 09:00 BST on Friday and runs until 09:00 BST on Saturday. Players have been encouraged to post a #Enough graphic on their social media platforms before the boycott.

>Manchester United defender Chris Smalling added: "The time has come for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to consider regulating their channels, taking responsibility for protecting the mental health of users regardless of age, race, sex or income."

>The PFA said the boycott was the "first step in a longer campaign to tackle racism in football".

>"The boycott acts as a show of unity by the players, and a call for stronger action to be taken by social networks and footballing authorities in response to racist abuse both on and off the pitch," the PFA said in a statement.

Don't the PFA have more pressing issues to be dealing with than this shit? Namely who's going to replace corrupt bastard Gordon Taylor?

Attached: taylor768_2770696[1].jpg (660x350, 79K)

>be Bonucci
>create insta story with the N-word in it
>they can't respond within 24 hours
DAMAGED

>first step in a longer campaign to tackle racism in football".

Attached: r.png (226x219, 74K)

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>next time it'll be 25 whole hours of boycott

>peru(gay)