What are our chances?

What are our chances?

Attached: Pepe Barcelona.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>twain now pretending to be a barcafag

100% if you face ajax

We're facing Liverpool retard

0% if Barca had that fraud Tsu. 100% to win it all with Messi

Honestly and unironically only 25-30%.
Liverpool are set up perfectly to rape Barcelona in both games. The way Barca approach games plays straight into Klopp's hands. I worry for Barca. Also Liverpool are just getting into great form at the perfect time.

Then again Messi could decide he wants to win the CL this season and that'll settle it. He's literally unstoppable on his day.

I'm scared fren

55%, they have an edge, but liverpool will turn the fuck up. Expect a goal from either sane or salah, but if FC barcelona are in solid form and can wrap up the league, they can finish off liverpool while they juggle the epl and ucl. Messi needs to score and make sure that they win away

TWAIN
W
A
I
N

nil

i feel like its only english speakers that think liverpool are going through. me, i'm putting my money on barcelona. seems like a no-brainer to me.

Clear favourites. Tie will be over after the first leg, screenshot this.

>we’re

>Clear favourites
To Advance: Barcelona -150, Liverpool +125

I don't bet so I don't know what those numbers mean but Barca are clear favourites in the eyes of footy experts like myself.

100% la

they mean that barca is the clear favorite, I assume the new zealand messi poster doesn't bet either since he doesn't know what those numbers mean.

That's not clear; those odds are very close

Very slight favorites.

Attached: kimmyschmidt.gif (500x300, 2.12M)

that's because you didn't add the slip bonus. barca's percentage of winning is 99.9% if you consider the possibility that liverpool lets it slip

22 to 26 you spastic

fuck you faggot

t. butthurt royalist

To get to the final : 100%
To win the final : 0%