I love VAR!

>I love VAR!

Attached: 1ieyc6m18qq01.jpg (750x488, 85K)

This guy is happier than me.

seething plastic

You realize that you as a foreigner to their league are more of a plastic than any of them can ever be, right?
Soi drinking faggot

Hey ronaldo

i don't watch their league retard nor soccer period but keep crying

but for once last night they got it right. unless you care about those random moments of mistakes making it so that other teams win undeservedly. last night's man city v spurs game was perfect

>knows enough to know what he's on about
>I-I-I-I-I don't watch their league o-o-or soccer I sweah
lmao kys brainless pathetic lying faggot

>the catalog hasn't been shit up the past couple weeks with soccer shitposting
how do you even bother getting dressed in the morning you fucking mouth breathing nigger retard

major cope

I doubt it user. Just saying that means you have more humanity left.

>knows enough to call him plastic
>still lying like he has no idea what OP is on about
Next time used that pea size brain to think before posting you absolute retard
Imagine lying as user kek I hope you're not white, absolute embarrassment of a brain

Give it a year or 2 and you'll rarely see VAR because players won't cheat anymore since they can't get away with it

>what is observation
>has the audacity to imply anyone else is retarded
time to stop posting niggerbrain

Life is not always fair, and football is life

being a little offsides isn't cheating, it's just being wrong in the moment

In what way did spurs deserve to win? Objectively wrong. You can say you're glad they won but only one team deserves to advance and it honestly wasn't Tottenham

Give it to me straight lads, is onions really a bad thing?

why do you think asian """""men"""""" are the most feminine? because of the soi obviously

Well they'll stop being wrong in the moment if they become better at timing their runs then. If they don't, then the players that DO time their runs will just replace them. If I was a pacey ngubu, I would be VERY worried right now

>believing ANYTHING you read on this website

Attached: caca.png (542x548, 574K)

Nothing wrong with it, I regularly consume it through Alpro yoghurt, so.y sauce, miso, etc. and I'm healthy

Literally this

/pol/ is wrong about literally everything
in fact, you'll lead a successful life if you merely do the opposite of what they claim is good

then why didn't city get clear/clean goals when it mattered and stop spurs with that llorente goal? if they deserved it, then they have to stop the bullshit that ultimately made them lose this match (on aggregate, but those are also the rules)

I'm allergic to soi so it's a very bad thing.

wtf me too!!!

Attached: i am the soyest.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

What a sad existence soibois must have.

Attached: bugman.jpg (650x592, 92K)

They're testosterone inhibitors, so naturally if you consume way too much of it, it will affect you.
And guess what they put in pretty much every processed food all of us consume, including in the feed of the animals we eat, and is one of the most lucrative commodities nowadays?

Meant for

>criticising consumerism
I just booked you as a commie.
I will send your data to President Bolsonaro.

>blaming Var
Does it get any more low IQ euro?