/180/: UNIBET PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS NIGHT 12

Premier League Darts goes to Wales for the only time this season as Cardiff welcomes home its most successful player of the modern era as well as hosting the latest clash between the top two in the world.

Starting the evening are two play-off chasers locked on points in everyone's favourite unorthodox Serbo-Austrian Mensur Suljovic and Northern Ireland's Daryl Gurney. The Gentle struggled last week and slack finishing saw him lose, whereas Superchin averaged 104 yet somehow still didn't win his match. A draw would move both players into the playoffs, so getting to 7 legs is more important than ever.

The meeting of darting bauldtism pits league leader Rob Cross against reigning champion Michael van Gerwen in a titanic clash. Both were at the top of their game last time out, and having skipped the weekend's Players Championships, they should be well rested for what is probably the league phase decider. A Voltage win puts him 5 clear; a victory for Mighty Mike and the gap goes to a single point.

The homeland hero then graces the stage as rugger roidlet Gerwyn Price faces the almost doomed Michael Smith. The Iceman's focus has been elsewhere this week with the confirmation of his appeal against the DRA's sanctions following THAT Grand Slam final, but even a little distraction like that shouldn't see him lose against Bully Boy, who will be near-enough ruled out of the play-offs with a defeat and was AUTISM'd last week.

Ending the night are the methodical mad men of midlife crisis's Peter Wright and bipolar disorder's James Wade. Snakebite showed one of his best performances of the league last week yet still lost, whereas the Machine comes into the night on the back of double Players Championship success. As with Smith, a loss for Clownman would almost ensure he won't be going to the O2 in May.

Coverage starts at 7:00pm BST on Sky Sports Action.

Attached: [roid overdose intensifies].jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/2019/04/17/2019-unibet-premier-league-cardiff-preview
pdc.tv/news/2019/04/11/2019-unibet-premier-league-night-11
bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/47967746
bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/47969274
youtu.be/Itv80EXD6Hc
youtu.be/1-9Yzo9JFvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tonight's fixtures (7:00pm start, all matches best of 14 legs)
Mensur "DIE MEISTER, DIE BESTEN" Suljovic v Daryl "Sweet C4-line" Gurney
Rob "BAuLDtism" Cross v MvGOAuTism
Snakeshite v James "The Meds Are Back In Town" Wade
Michael "Snackpot 2.0" Smith v Gerwyn "Gurning" Price

>Week 11 preview
pdc.tv/news/2019/04/17/2019-unibet-premier-league-cardiff-preview

>Week 10 review
pdc.tv/news/2019/04/11/2019-unibet-premier-league-night-11

>Price to contest DRA fine
bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/47967746

>Ex-Spurs midfielder Rafael van der Vaart to play in BDO event next month
bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/47969274

I no longer have any time to do the round-ups after each session. Sorry. They will now only appear at the end of tournaments.

Attached: maccer van gerwen.jpg (718x960, 92K)

So as mentioned in the OP, another two Players Championships were held over the past weekend in Barnsley. Michael van Gerwen, Rob Cross and Mensur Suljovic all skipped the events, but amazingly it was more floor success for James Wade with 14 straight victories.

Saturday's PC11 began with a meeting of roids as Arron Monk averaged 104 to smash Gerwyn Price 6-3 for the last 128's stand-out result, although the Machine recorded 110 in whitewashing Eddie Dootson. A new low was then seen in the last 64 as Peter Hudson recorded a 52 (FIFTY-TWO) average in his 6-0 hammering by Vincent van der Voort. Raymond van Barneveld also exited at this stage to lil' Darren Webster. Daryl Gurney and Peter Wright were the next big PL names to drop, going out to Steve West and Michael Smith respectively in the last 32. Simply and Bully Boy made the semis for the second Saturday in a row, which saw Wade face Ian White in the other last 4 game. It was a PC9 rematch in the final as James and Michael brushed West and White aside easily, but unlike last week Smith actually stayed in it until 4-4, winning just 2 more legs after that.

PC12 's first surprise saw Superchin average the exact same as Ron Meulenkamp (102.25) but lost 6-3. Barney also lost 6-3 to Jermaine Wattimena. Snakebite was trounced in the last 64 by the 104 average of hardstyle's Dirk van Duijvenbode, but Wade again set the standard, going at 109 in a 6-0 victory over Christian Kist. Stephen Bunting went one better in Round 3, averaging 110 to thump James Richardson. Sunday's standard was such that half of the players in the last 16 averaged 100+, including Gerwyn Price who lost with a 105 to Danny Noppert's 102. Wade-Smith repeated itself in the top half, but the bottom half produced Jeffrey de Zwaan against John Henderson; the Machine and the Black Cobra won 7-4, JdZ with a 107 average to boot. Wade's PC streak looked over as Jeffrey went 4-0 up, but a huge collapse after missed darts for 5-0 saw him win just one more leg.

Attached: that look of choking a 4-0 lead.png (884x481, 242K)

Whoops, I put Wright/Wade and Smith/Price the wrong way round.

Why not let "homeland hero" be on last?

>I no longer have any time to do the round-ups after each session. Sorry. They will now only appear at the end of tournaments.
Just your opening posts are appreciated already.

>Why not let "homeland hero" be on last?
probably want to give the crowd an early night

It's not like they have work tomorrow

Gurney
MVG
draw
Smith

Haven't been arsed to watch the last couple weeks of this shitshow, have I missed anything noteworthy?

In other news, I just came back from the sauna and it was very pleasant.

youtu.be/Itv80EXD6Hc

Attached: barneyinasauna.jpg (759x500, 67K)

Did you see anyone's willy?

Which temperature do you usually go for?

Hopefully Cross doesn't choke today. Not that I want him to win, I just want a nice match

Nope, I was by myself there.

80-90°C is the most comfy at least for me.

>yfw Duzza beat Corey "the new GOAT" Cadbury in both Pro Tour events last weekend, both in the deciding leg

Attached: duzzas in dublin.jpg (960x720, 87K)

>that pic

Attached: scared.jpg (420x500, 108K)

who /BIGMENSUR/ here

>John McDonald's voice
lmao

Attached: mensur suljovic.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

SIMPLY THE MENS!

Attached: mensurquote.jpg (900x347, 106K)

>those gurney double attempts

>this leg
fucking christ

WELCOME TO LAKESIDE

>le chin

>Suljovic

>tfw won 2 Now TV passes with Mcdonalds

Now I can finally watch the arrers legally

Attached: Baby.png (615x409, 377K)

>Supershit

Attached: daryl gurney is told his house has been 'renovated' by brendan dolan's 'friends& (295x407, 21K)

SIMPLY THE MENS!!!

Attached: mensur_cheer.jpg (400x230, 19K)

HA HA TIME FOR THE BAULDTISM DERBY

Attached: 20180131175542_83[1].jpg (600x400, 54K)

Absolutely not feeling hot, hot, hot.

Attached: IMG_20190414_173123.jpg (911x534, 54K)

For the love of fuck Cross, don't job like a cunt.

>MVG throwing at 20s on 262

I think MVG would have exploded had Cross hit that 125.

gwan mikey

Cross is shaking like a shitting dog.

Attached: MVG activates autism.jpg (840x473, 23K)

I'd be do if I had to play against my better twin

THAT MVG EMOTION!

Cross? More like Dross!

>A Voltage win puts him 5 clear; a victory for Mighty Mike and the gap goes to a single point.
I misread the points table. Silly me.

MVG will of course go a point clear when he wins. Which he just did. Maximum autism.

CHOO CHOO

Attached: 1437514435416.jpg (1920x1280, 429K)

HA HA TIME FOR CAHM AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: gerwyn price thinks of sheep.jpg (1104x985, 263K)

Unironically rooting for Lard Lad this time

THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX

Attached: adrian lewis junior sees an unoccupied hot dog stand.jpg (177x208, 10K)

>van der Vaart
I wonder if a real sportsman would have an advantage if he took it seriously. They're usually good at most sports they take a hand to.

AND NOW GERWYN DOES IT

Attached: gerwyn price intensifies.gif (600x620, 710K)

CAAAAAAAAM AAAAAHH

Is this the /fishing/ general?

t. Bobby George

BDO is better.

Looking forward to seeing what Rafael can do.

wtf is this leg

Smiff is jobbing like fuck now.

CAAAAAAAM

>Lard Lad

6 points from the play-offs with 4 games left. He ain't making it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHN

Bring back phil

We need a proper heel

>Wade v Clown as last game of night

Attached: bored simpsons characters.jpg (558x400, 24K)

I'm unironically too tired for this

>dart change

>Wright with shitty spring loaded meme darts

They aren't spring loaded. The point is thinner than a normal point and that causes the wobbling.

whatever, they're still shite

>when these darts are the only skinny thing Wright will ever hold in his hands

Attached: peter wright remembers when he was good.png (285x324, 218K)

This is pish, i'll rather watch some proper darts.

youtu.be/1-9Yzo9JFvo

I've never seen anyone play amazing with meme arrows, so they fit the meme clown well.

THAT 104

CLASSIC SMOOTH WADE ON THE 100-120 RANGE

Attached: james wade after completing a 100 to 120 checkout.jpg (634x449, 49K)

This is pathetic even by the choppin' and changin' clown's standards.

Attached: peter wright realises he will be handcuffed to the bed until 2019.jpg (4096x3433, 2.39M)

>the absolute state of those finishing attempts

Attached: peter 'chokey the clown' wright.jpg (1214x482, 62K)

>snake
>shite

>rvb died for this

So MVG returns top with the autism back on and Gezzy wins in Wales. Good fun in those two matches. The other two... less so.

It's Birmingham next week. See you then.