*Gets obliterated at the Camp Nou*

Just how easily are Barca's midfield 3 + Messi going to run rings around these "muh workrate" frauds

Attached: JS127505825.jpg (615x409, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccTsUMFgxlw#t=4m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=WM4O4Da4sDI
youtube.com/watch?v=kp5Y9wmCd1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Barca are fucking shit this season

Henderson's probably the only one of those 3 that will start

And Last Season desu. Valverde doesn't really suit the Barca playstyle.
Their best hope this draw is trying to end the tie in the first Leg at Camp Nou.

Hendo has been unlocked, Milner is an absolute workhorse and Wijnaldum has a disarming smile.

Yeah I'm thinking 2-0 to Liverpool at the Camp Nou.

>implying mane wont insert his BBC inside the barca defence at the Camp nou

‘endo’s gonna wok awol ovah them Spanyahds

*blocks your path*

Attached: Semedo-Hero-2018-19.png (670x790, 766K)

playing conservatively and relying on Messi to dab on the opposition has turned out to be a pretty good play style desu

Effective but not good, kek

effective is good

*breaks your legs and ends your career*

Attached: fabinho-728-1-1.jpg (728x730, 83K)

You can't do that in the CL (see Roma vs Barcelona)

Valverde has lost twice this season and he's undefeated in the CL

doesn't matter because virgil is going to shove his cock up messis arse

don't give me the stats, watch the damn games
In a sense, I was more talking about style of play though. It's effective but it's not a good one. I know it was their C team but Barca should not be drawing to Relegation Huesca in a 0-0

Henderson will break his legs while trying to stop Messi

pretty gay tbqh

Barcelona are going to come to Anfield with too much ego. They'll be defeated before they even step on the pitch just like Man City last year. Suarez and Coutinho are the only players that worry me, as they understand what it is like to play at Anfield on a big European night™.

I do? I'm just trying to say you're wrong.

its about showing dominance you fag, the romans did it

The Romans did what? Get dominated by German barbarians?
I bet you think traps aren't gay homo

>Huesca

Look at that lineup. All reserves and youth players. Only Ten Stegen and maybe Dembele will start against Liverpool.

>Barcelona are going to come to Anfield with too much ego. They'll be defeated before they even step on the pitch just like Man City last year.
Ironic post desu

you're probably memeing, but everybody is taking Liverpool seriously here

This post confirms that you’re not watching La Liga. Coutinho and Suarez are two of their weakest starters.

fucking hell you are criticizing Valverde for drawing to Huesca with their C team when Klopp lost to Red Star.
Do you not realise how bias is blinding you?

>He thinks they have a chance against unlocked Hendo

>35 goal contributions in 44 games
>weak
This is why you yanks aren't allowed to talk about football.

Bruh those three ain't playing together.
Fab-Hendo-Keita.

Attached: 1503167910783.jpg (960x720, 56K)

Mane definitely has a press stud

Yeah, I'm thinking another assist and my suicide when he is played as dm for England in the euros ensuring another century of hurt.

I thought Americans were the ones that always brought up stats? Anyone that watched Barcelona this season knows that Suarez and Coutinho have been weak links

Who would've guessed that the way to unlock a player who always passes sideways, was to just let him move up the pitch before passing it sideways, making the sideways pass a really good cross instead.

Hendo is elite though.

Attached: Hen.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

Horny catalan slut gets fucked by tall dutch bbc and arab stud

Attached: cfc.jpg (1109x1200, 115K)

>implying you're not only saying Saurez has been a weak link because he misses sitters all the time, despite still scoring a shit load of goals and providing a shit load of exists
That's just Suarez. He's always done that.

Hopefully Rice continues to play well and ends up as the DM

Even better for Barca

Gini away is like playing with a man down desu

Liverpool Suarez had amazing workrate as well, could take defenders on 1v1s and so on, of course in a team like Barca he can afford to miss some easy chances and still score a ton. I'm just saying he's not nearly as good as he once was

He's 32. Of course he isn't as much of a work horse as he was at Liverpool, 5 fucking years ago. What a nonsense opinion.

Is Milner, dare I say, finished?

>0 goals in the CL this season

He dummies and let's Messi score. He's done that in several games now. He still assists beyond that

>5 assists
You know nothing about football if you think Suarez isn't contributing in the CL.

Just standard Suarez behavior la

He's also the player with most big chances missed in the league as well, mad how he's fallen off since the treble

>le miss 5 sitters a game but pass to the GOAT who then dribbles past 2 before slotting in from 20 yards man

Uhh yeah magisterial performance from the Uruguayan man mountain

Liverpool plays better, but Barca has Messi and experience.
It's equal.

t. never watched Suarez play before in his life
That is absoluely vintage Suarez.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccTsUMFgxlw#t=4m30s

These 30 seconds sum Suarez up nicely.

Ye he would miss sitters but also score. This season in the CL he's missed sitters and isn't scoring. If Messi gets man marked or injured, where are Barca's goals coming from?

>but also score
You mean like his 23 goals outside the CL? You've already outed yourself as not knowing what you're talking about, so why double down?

Suarez charges up by missing sitters. He's been saving a worldie for when his team needs it

Wish someone would assert their dominance over me like that

>scores a shit load of goals
>0 in the CL

We aren't talking about La Liga, this is Barca's CL game against Liverpool, a competition Suarez has barely scored in since 2015. I think it's fair for the Brazilian to say a Barca #9 who hasn't scored is a weak link in the team.

>anfield second
jesus thats rough, even the resident ABLs know how huge that is, atmosphere will be unreal

Implying they won't be 4-0 down after the first leg

Inb4 a 0-0 game

Tbh if there was one team i'd have preferred Liverpool to avoid it was Barca. Better to gamble conceding 3 to get an away goal

>niggers with tattoos
why is this a thing?

I'm guessing 1-1 at Campo Nuevo, and a cheeky 3-1 at Anfield.

It certainly makes sense. Suarez is fun to watch because in one moment he's missing a sitter, tries controlling the ball with his shin, can't get a 3 meters pass right etc. Next thing you know he's scoring with a volley from 30 yards using his weak foot while totally out of balance.

He's like an rpg weapon that's simultaneously the worst and the best one in the game depending on the roll you get.

He can even dribble through the entire defense sometimes. He is an enigma

I think you're an idiot and you're doing very good at exposing yourself as such.

I am just reminding you how big love Barça has for that kind of atmosphere. They are used to make Bernabeu their playground.

*sneaks back to fitness in your path*

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 44K)

I'd be 10x more confident if we had Ox back for Barca, but I doubt it

He's back in full training for a week now. Already had 3 under 23 games. Could be on the bench for Cardiff.

youtube.com/watch?v=WM4O4Da4sDI

Even if he scores a hattrick against Liverpool, as a fan, I can't hate him. He deserved to win the title that year. Watching him dominate everybody he played against was something I will never forget.

Coming back off an ACL injury isn't easy, he hasn't played properly in 12 months, and that includes missing all the strict tactical changes Klopp has made to the team in that time, I really doubt Klopp would let him play in any game like Barca

Barcelona plays so lethargic this season. Liverpool's pace and intensity will tear them apart

>Gomez-Virg potential for the Barca game
Get ready to APOLOGIZE

its too important of a match to have someone that hasnt been in form for weeks to jump in on

Honestly, any decent team would have punished Barca in either of the legs they played against United. They looked vulnerable and made unforced errors. United are just complete dog shit, a team like Liverpool could destroy Barca

>Liverpool vs Ajax final

Attached: thanks.jpg (400x400, 30K)

this. and even if he's fully fit, it'll be another year at least before he's back up to the level he was at before the injury in terms of performances

Barca will need Dembele and Suarez on top form to have a chance, plus Umtiti able to run properly. Too slow and weak otherwise

If anyone in the world right now can keep Messi in check its Van Dijk

>Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti did specific training apart from the group today, and Diario AS reports it is due to his knee problems. Even more ominously, the report says that the idea that Umtiti will not return this season cannot be ruled out.

Ahem

Attached: BT.jpg (1000x1000, 144K)

it wasnt even their C team it was their F team half of those players hadnt even played a single match this year

>Wague
>Murillo
>Todibo
>Puig
>Boateng

the year after the treble he scored 59 goals and had 22 assists m8

Easily the most exciting out of all the permutations

fuck kuyt for stealing that goal

Ox isnt going to play this season

they were vulnerable for 5 minutes vs united

85 minutes they were basically perfect

They're the best team left in the CL.
FFS Liverpool lost against Napoli and Red Star YO MASSIVE TWATEROONI

Lads it's tottenham vs Slipperpool would be the biggest meme final.

And the 5 minutes they were vulnerable (it was closer to 15) was when United were pressing. Liverpool are /the/ pressing team.

How long have you been watching football? Liverpool always go into overdrive in knockout games.

>not knowing that Barca exploits the press and has the most difficulty with the bus park and counter

>being more delusional than a scouser
how did the spaniard manage this

No they don't at all, you thick nignog

>No they don't
>Klopp has literally never lost a CL knockout game with Liverpool
Your underage is showing though.

Suarez never played in Europe for Liverpool, did he?

You mean two legged tie, for which you can include the EL too

>you mean two legged tie
No, I don't. I said what I meant. All two legged ties are inherently knockout stage games.

>claims liverpool always go into overdrive in knockout games
>"b-but i only meant with kloppo"
Stupid wog.

why the fuck would it matter what liverpool were like in 2008 for this game.
Obviously he means recently ya daft cunt.

>No they don't at all, you thick nignog

Liverpool's knockout performance under Klopp is insane

>Reached final of EL
>Reached final of CL
>This season in CL semi final

Liverpool in Europe are top tier

I don't give a shit about Liverpool, it's not a comparison, I'm talking about Barca
If you watched this Season and the Last there is literally no way you would say Barca has a good style of play brought forth from their manager. They have been lucky to scrape by a number of teams.
I genuinely do not believe you watch Barcelona if you think they have been playing well under Valverde

Tbh I couldn't be bothered making a better argument at the time so just used the last league game. I stand by Barca shouldn't be drawing to them though, a few good players did come on through the game. If I recall, Dembele, Roberto Malcom, Arthur, Alba and perhaps Coutinho eventually came on or were playing.

Why are you thick wogs ITT posting shite?

They've got to the final in both European tournaments they've been in under Klopp

I never said "Only with Klopp" you illiterate monkey. Like I said, your underage is showing.

For the record, Liverpool reached the semi-finals in 07/08 and the quarter finals in 08/09. After having won the cup in 05 and got to the final again in 06/07, beating Barca and Chelsea to get there. Even 2008 proves me right.

>insane
>won fuck all

Pick one

Barcelona are going to get fucking raped; I can confirm

I'll pick insane desu.

>completely ignores liverpool's shit form in the cl
>claims liverpool always go into overrdrive in knockout games
>backtracks and claims he only meant in europe under klopp
Why are you wogs as snide as Yanks in football threads?

But we're talking about 2 legged knockout ties you brainlet, are you being intentionally dense or is this normal for you?

>Liverpool's shit form in CL
>Reached final last year, in semi final this year

Get a load of this guy Ton'

Attached: paulie.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>I never said "Only with Klopp" you illiterate monkey. Like I said, your underage is showing.

Which makes this post pointless>Klopp has literally never lost a CL knockout game with Liverpool

And shows how utterly clueless you are about football, making it ironic you calling anyone "underage", you bin-dipping shitskin.

You mean Lovren

>last seasons form is somehow relevant
>ignores the fact they've lost against psg, red star and napoli THIS SEASON
Find a knife and run it through your throat, Abdul

>Find a knife and run it through your throat, Abdul
Might be a bit of an overreaction if I'm totally honest with you there mate.

Even ignoring the decades of European dominance back before the Premier League, if you want to discuss even the last 15 years, Liverpool have won the Champions League, reached the final 3 times, reached at least the semi-finals in Europe 6 times and at least the quarter-finals 7 times.

There's a reason they've won the Champion's League 5 times.

We're explicitly talking about knockout stages and have been doing so for this entire conversation. None of those matches were in the knockout stages. Are you done embarrassing yourself yet? You really shouldn't be calling others shitskins when you can't even read, you fucking monkey.

Had a great Europa league campaign one season. Remember he scored 2 great free kicks against some butfuck Eastern European shitters. Still went out on away gols tho

>le arbitrary number
Off yourself wog.

Yeah, that's about what I expected from you, monkey.

>We're explicitly talking about knockout stages and have been doing so for this entire conversation.
No we fucking haven't at all, you lying shitskin.

The claim was made that Barca have been shit this season and the conversation wen't from there.

Get your facts right, then GTFO out of this country.

>How long have you been watching football? Liverpool always go into overdrive in knockout games.
Stop embarrassing yourself now, you illiterate monkey.

You mean your utter bullshit about them "always going into overdrive in knockout games" getting ripped to pieces, you vile cunt?

>gets piss easy run to the final
>almost chokes vs Roma
>chokes against the first tough opponent they face in the final

Ughh yeeeaahh marvellous performance there from le passion man, Martin, a true man mountain.

"Getting ripped to pieces"

>B-BUT REMEMBER THOSE NON-KNOCKOUT GAMES?! THEY WERENT GOOD IN THOSE!
lmao you pathetic illiterate little monkey. I bet you're like Moni the tranny. I bet you're a self-hating shitskin. You certainly read like one.

Based

See and follow the conversation from there.
Then travel the Beachy Head, take a run and jump off the great chalk cliffs and see if you can fly back to Lagos, you moronic ape

It's like you don't even understand how this board works, you bud bud dinging bin-dipper.

AHEM

youtube.com/watch?v=kp5Y9wmCd1k

Poop Guardiolel dabbed on

Attached: ipswich-town-manager-mick-mccarthy-watching-the-game-390x285.jpg (390x285, 30K)

>How long have you been watching football? Liverpool always go into overdrive in knockout games.
>No they don't at all, you thick nignog
You're embarrassing yourself, pajeet. You've been BTFO by several people every time you post. Now pipe down and go back to marrying your cousin.

They don't though at all.
You odious shitskin.

Roma beat the mighty Barcalona.

Liverpool have reached the final in 40% of all European competitions they have ever entered.

You're embarrassing yourself still, pajeet.

Based Grujic.

>ALWAYS go into overdrive in knockouts games
>only made the final 40% of the time
Hmmm. Why are pakis so shit with numbers?

Find any English team that comes close. I'll wait.

Valverde bottled it in the second leg

>arguing with dog shit Dave

Can spot the pedantic cunts posting style a mile off

>loses the argument so desperately tries to shift the goalposts and reframe it as something that has nothing to do with anything anyone was arguing
Absolute state of you pakis.
Go back and defend your claim that Barca have been shut this season, you cheeky shitskin.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that Liverpool hasn't actually defeated a good team this year yet

Obviously not. I'm laughing Orson dave, not dogshit dave, you dopey bog-trotting IRA terrorist Riverdancing potato nigger.

Why wouldn’t Milner start?

Depends. They beat BM and PSG when they were both in good form.

It's okay pajeet, luckily it's an anonymous imageboard so this thorough humiliation you've endured won't persist across your entire Yea Forums experience.

Because Fabinho and Keita will be starting alongside Henderson, since all 3 are in their best form at the minute.

Zenit in 12-13. 2-0 to Zenit in Russia and return match was hyped.
Carra slipped early on and back passed straight to Hulk so Liverpool needed 4 goals. Suarez scored two unbelievable free kicks as well as a goal from Aggy la.
Liverpool went out on away goals as you said.

They won La Liga last year and lead the table this year again. Batca fags are the biggest nigger faggots in sports kys

>gets outed as a dumb paki with a shit argument that he tries to abandon and reframe
>"n-no ur the shitskin here"
HOWLING a this damage control

They're pakis. They know fuck all about football.

Because of Messi singlehandedly winning most games.

You lost the "Liverpool are bad in European knockouts" argument like six times over. Then started trying to shift the goalposts to "Barca aren't shit!" to save face, even though I didn't make that post (very newfag of you to not be able to tell, by the way). Then you crumbled and resorted to this. You've utterly humiliated yourself at every turn, pajeet.

The whole argument started with you claiming Barca are shit and me pointing out their form is better than Liverpool's.

You misrepresented the argument from then on like the sinister shitskin you are and started with the damage control and goalpost-shifting.
]
This is why no one likes you shitskins. You're just diabolical people and dumb as fuck.

Incorrect. I said nothing about Barcelona in this entire thread. Not only did you expose yourself as underage with the claim that Liverpool don't do well in knockout stages, but you also exposed yourself as a newfag that doesn't know how to use Yea Forums. Thanks for playing, pajeet. Your embarrassment was fun to watch.

>Barcas form is better than Liverpools

By what measure?

>Not only did you expose yourself as underage with the claim that Liverpool don't do well in knockout stages
I never claimed this though, you fat paki freak.
You claimed they ALWAYS go into overdrive in knockout games I said this was bollocks, which is true, as proven by their knockout record.

it will be incredibly easy for the barca midfield + messi
it will be extremely shocking for the average pleb/englishman

the funny thing is, valverde's cautious tactics will get barcelona through, if it was another coach who plays more attacking le barca style football he would be screwed

easy win for barca desu, screen cap this

What measure do you normally use, you plastic cunt?

Results, which shows Liverpool better than Barca

>as proven by their knockout record
>reached the SF in literally half of all European competitions they've ever entered
lmao, you're STILL embarrassing yourself, pajeet. You just cannot help yourself. Do you get off on it or something?

Not in the CL, potato wog.

>ALWAYS
Fuck me. It's like you don't understand words, you abhorrent paki.

>has resorted to trying to argue semantics

>and also resorted to moving the goalposts
I am HOWLING at this pajeet

*dabbed on Buyern*

liverpool will win da championsl eague

Attached: tAVlk8L.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

We're gonna twat them and win the CL and Title. Literally written in the stars. 30th Anniversary of Hillsborough where police killed 96 innocent Liverpool supporters under Thatchers orders. Maybe they'll finally have some justice when that happens. Hopefully the film of the event will donate a portion to the victim fund.

>semantics
You claimed they ALWAYS go into overdrive in knockouts games but then concede they've only ever reached the semi-finals in 50% of the European competitions they've played in.
You're literally dismantling your own argument, you stupid thrid-world failed abortion.

>one game
Fuck me, I thought this paki was dumb, but you make him look like Einstein.

For me its struggling to a draw with Lyon

>only
>semifinals in 50% of all European competitions
You must get off on this. You simply must, pajeet. There is no other explanation.

>ALWAYS
>only half

For me it's getting BTFO by Napoli and Red Star Belgrade.

Try and argue Liverpool's form in the CL this season has been better than Barca's. Genuinely would love to see you try this, you sad fucking bog-trotting cuck.

I honestly cannot imagine being as mentally disabled as you lmao. I suppose you pajeets are inbred enough to be like 70 IQ, right? Makes sense when I take into account your inbred heritage.

>has dragged the goalposts from "Liverpool are always better in knockout stages than group stages" ALLLLLLL the way over to "Liverpool's form in the CL specifically this season is worse than Barcelona's specifically this season"

HOWLING at the pajeet

>groups

You're literally a paki. first cousin marriage is part of your culture, now wonder you don't understand what "always" means.

Don't think i could take the risk of losing a final to LADS. Inter-country finals are better anyway

>n-no u
lmao

You, as the illiterate pajeet that you are, don't understand the difference between "always go into overdrive in the knockout stages" and "always win the knockout stages". It's okay to be wrong. It's even okay to embarrass yourself this badly, but maybe just wrap it up. It's getting a little much for the rest of us having to read your weird sadomasochistic fetish responses for you to try to get off to being bullied and humiliated or whatever.

Barca's has still been better in the KOs. lmao. Your argument is as tragic and pissweak as the paki's.

How fucking tragic is your life that of all the clubs in the world you can jump on the bandwagon of, you choose one in a country that for 800 years has treated you like nigger0tier subhumans? SCREECHING

LMAO delusional

Liverpool are winning the league and possibly the CL. Screencap this. Spurs will beat City this Sunday and we'll beat Cardiff e-z. I'm literally in tears knowing it's fucking confirmed before the end the season. Finally justice for the 96.

>claims barca are shit but cannot support it
>claims liverpool always go into overdrive in the knockout stages
>only made the semi-final 50%
>literally ruins his own argument
>has to start with the damage control and arguing about other english clubs
Kek

Ever done the Riverdance, lad?

>wrong on literally the first line of his post
LMAO

>still thinks that making it to the semis in half of all competitions isn't performing much better in KO than groups
>has to start damage controlling and arguing about Barcelona instead
kek, pajeet cannot help himself

>always
Why don't you pakis understand words? Serious question.

Tell me what you think "always go into overdrive in KO" means. I need to laugh at you some more, pajeet.

Why won't you answer my question, you sinister paki?

HOWLING
STUPID PAKI BIN DIPPER

>tfw 2 brit pakis ruin the thread

Attached: image (1).jpg (620x349, 24K)

>immediately starts deflecting
lmao

t. london nigger

I asked you a question and you dodged it. The only deflection here is by you, you disastrous shitskin

>n-no u
oh dear, pajeet is on the ropes

You keep dodging the question. Typical shitskin conduct.
This is why people want you to die, Abdul. Do you understand why you're so utterly despised?

>Liverpool always go into overdrive in knockout games.
HAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1345.png (1462x1462, 2.07M)

>n-n-n-n-no u!
lol pajeet is CRYING now

WE WON IT FIVE TIMES YOU DINGER

And the premier.

Who do you think >we will get next season to go for the treble?

Fuck off you dumb normalnigger you are what is wrong with this board

not even him but fuck your mother

>paki makes stupid claim about barca being shit
>paki makes stupid claim about liverpool doing something he then proves to be wrong
>paki tries to deflect with argument about other english clubs
>paki tries to deflect from him being outed as a shitskin with "n-no u" response
>paki dodges questions he knows will show him up further

You should really consider suicide, Abdul. We know it is for the best.

cry more, pajeet. you lost. just like barca will.

>brit pakis

nah m8

>i wins the internets
Desperate stuff really, Abdul. Especially when you destroyed your own argument, kek.

>pajeet is still crying into the abyss after his thorough humiliation
lmao

Imagine being so utterly arseblasted that you stop directly quoting. You cannot hide your pain any more if you tried, Abdul.
Now do the honourable thing and an hero.

This is some relentless autism, they've been doing this for hours

>n-no u
lol pajeet

Suicide when, Abdul?

They're the same person. Check the timestamps.

Liverpool will win. I lost track of the argument above but whoever thinks Liverpool can't or won't beat Barca will be proven wrong.

barca won't be able to cope with propa english heart and grit lads

Not even. If it was Barca from like 10 years ago that could dominate possession and out-pass any press then yeah but it's not anymore.

barca going through easy. who knew that being able to string 4 passes together would benefit you in a football match.

Attached: D35smrSWsAYTb6M.jpg (1816x2048, 320K)

Barcelona are fucking SHIT outside of Messi
Absolute fucking rancid dog shit.
And the 2nd leg is at Anfield, so it's over before it even began. Liverpool win this easy.

what's his name user

pajeet got really mad this thread

Barca are champions league bottlers. It's already over for them.

liverslip customers doing some crushingly hardcore mental gymnastics on why they will win against Barca 10-0

and you make fun of messi for getting to more finals with argentina

Is Liverpool's likely squad for this upcoming CL leg better than the one that was fielded during the final last year?

Yes, probably on paper, but from the standpoint of cohesion and experience playing together, even if Fabinho and Keita are good new adds I don't think they really play at their highest caliber as consistently as Milner and Smiling Man did during the 2018 run. The CB standing alongside van Dijk is a question mark I suppose, since no one really rates Matip and it's hard to tell if Lovren or Gomez will solidify their place in the squad anytime soon.

Attached: 11-2.jpg (1429x460, 439K)

>Karius

Attached: Becks.jpg (800x800, 85K)

Dejan Lovren need to be starter on first leg

Lovren shouldn't start big games, he is a mental midget.

Lad I'll fucking knock anyone out posting in this thread, hands down. You're all a bunch of skinny home counties virgins.

Up the reds la

liverpool has a really solid attack (salah, firmino, mané) but their midfield and defense are garbage.
Just like Barsa
we just have to see which team will score more goals

>Defence
>Garbage

Are you actually daft lad? We've got the best centre back on the planet and two of the best attacking fullbacks in europe at the moment who have 20 assists between them this season alone.

van dijk is overrated and matip is just horrible

Attached: 2346234623462346342.png (501x333, 219K)

Are you retarded? Liverpool have the best defense in Europe

>yfw Suarez kills Salah and gets a yellow card then scores the winner

Attached: 1416230396169.png (272x324, 92K)

You're actually thick as fuck. Wow.

we saw how "good" liverpool's midfield is against real teams such as City lmao.

Will Milner still be left back?

Robbo.

>their midfield and defense are garbage.
that might be overstating it darkie. Their midfield seems to be missing the talismanic 'playmaker' that teams seem to want but it suits their style well. "le hard working english lads" have steel and energy. VVD and both fullbacks are playing excellent football right now.

>Their midfield seems to be missing the talismanic 'playmaker' that teams seem to want but it suits their style well.
Is real the only other top team without a playmaker?

Idk. Real at their peak had Modric and Kroos pulling the strings. Liverpool are missing oxlade-chamberlain's dribbling ability but in reality Keita was supposed to be a silky passer who chipped in with goals rather than just an energetic destroyer and both Milner and Henderson have provided more silk and service than they generally get credited for.

I hope Sturridge gets some game time. I'm still not too sure why Klopp doesn't rate him(actually I do, I just disagree) but he's still class as fuck and regularly scores important goals against top opposition even with limited playing time (Europa final, Chelsea & PSG this year among many others)

>fuck kuyt
Wowowowowow, that's haram. Fuck you.

Would have drew both games if Lovren got euthanized at the start of the season.

>Massive wage bill
>a bit shit now
Studge will be unemployed next year.

Attached: 1544111152129.png (710x1000, 853K)

>Sadio Mane has scored in every round he's ever played in the Champions League
Das it.

Find a nice quiet place and tell your autism to calm down a bit, mate.

Am i the only one who thinks Milner has been shit this season?

>but their midfield and defense are garbage
lmao

Attached: 1465401721108.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

Nah, he is too slow now, him in midfield with a sometimes absent Gini makes me want to kys myself.

Age is catching up to him. There's only so much you can do at 33 when you're not blessed with super technical ability. He's still a very useful player though and would probably start for England if he wasn't retired.

>Undisputed 1st in la liga
>Undefeated in cl
>HURR DURR they've only been able to scrape by

Are you mentally challenged?

state of this paki

Remember how dumb niggers are, then remember that footballers are even dumber than that. Now imagine how dumb a black footballer must be.

Wasn't even going in if it weren't for Kuyt. Also, fuck you. You might be the only "human" that hates Kuyt.

His workrate may be a bit shit now but his goal-scoring return never has been and still isn't. He's still the one I trust the most on the team to pull a goal out of nowhere against the top top teams. It's something Klopp could look into if he actually wants to win (and not just contend for) serious trophies.

I didn't love him tbf. I like how he always gave it his all but he was still a workratebabby with not enough end product.