Implement VAR

>implement VAR
>no Real or Ronaldo in semis

Huh makes the noggin a joggin

Attached: 7D4EEE0D-5189-45DF-9F3C-436DE80F27A7.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lGiM_khNXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can you miss that offside as a ref?

$$$

Reminder that Bayern got robbed.

Robert Lewandowski was offside when Ramos scored an own goal, this is why the game went to ET

pic related, Muller's pass to Lewandowski

no own goal = no ET, 1-1, Real goes through

Attached: 155163371081.png (708x800, 361K)

Bayern were still shit. So many wasted chances that in reality Liverpool probably would have won the UCL

refball

How can you miss that offside, give a ghost red to vidal, not see a handball that is clearly visible to 3 refs at the same time and so on. The 3 most recent Bayern vs Real ties were the most fixed matches in CL history. They were laughably refballed and every single match had at least half a dozen highly questional, match deciding decisions. The best part is that that subhumans like this guy think that Buyern getting a single offside goal makes up for all the shit Real received. As if giving you ONE freebee makes up for the 10 received by the opposition. It's such a juvenile fallacy that I can't belivee people still use it.

>what is perspective

Attached: ronaldo.jpg (1280x720, 799K)

do you guys really think that if UEFA wants to push halal/penaldo then the RAF(which they control) is going to stop them?

>giving you ONE freebee makes up for the 10 received by the opposition

no own goal = no ET, 1-1, no future questionable decisions, Real goes through

Vidal and Martinez chimped out, deserved red cards.

also Vidal missed a penalty when Bayern was leading in the first leg

try thinking outside your autistic MessivsRonaldo bubble for once in your life and realize Bayern are eternal chokers apart from their 2013 fluke final against Dirtmund.

Bayern are retards with that goalkeeper fuck up anyway

pic only shows when the ball travelled one meter from the bayern player, this is not how it works gypsoi, a 50 cm distance can be covered in 0.1 sec

This Gypsy is retarded lol

The real issue is that casemiro should have been off atleast have a dozen times.

He'a right , the ref made mistakes on both sides also buyern were gifted a penalty by the dive inside man

500$ euro bills blocking your view I presume

Who drew that line? lol

>2013 fluke

Attached: 1523169643202.png (480x308, 175K)

Stevie wonder is the reff

Ay caramba I dun see nuffin

Attached: 1544415682998.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

Not inside the box

First off, he wasn't even booked. There was no freekick, no card, nothing. Second, you're wrong. He was inside of the box. Learn what perspective is.

Attached: 1534914509088.png (1077x565, 569K)

You do realize that the line you drew isn’t at a 90 degree angle right?

Absolutely btfo lmfaoooo

kek it’s not even perpendicular

You do realize this is offside, right?

They would not have won any of the last 3 CLs if VAR was used then
2016: blatant offside goal in the final to send the game to extra time
2017: the Bayern fiasco
2018: another Bayern fiasco, obvious penalty not given when Bayern needed just 1 goal to advance.
You could even make the argument for 2014 that Bale fouled Godin to give Ramos space in the 93' minute goal
Based Zaidane knew this was going to happen so he left Real until they were knocked out to avoid tainting his legacy.

yes he does, he's just unhappy with the line

you only remember what you want to remember
youtube.com/watch?v=8lGiM_khNXE

they refballed psg, kroos before being fouled in the penalty box was offside and ramos handballed the ball

not him but it's still offside

You're not expecting merengordos to be intelligent people, surely?

Based VAR will be the reason why Real never wins another decima again. Feels good.

never understood why that fraud took the penalty in that game.

that line though....lmao
regardless...if you parallel that line to box, he's still way offside. Not even close.

what the fuck am I looking at?

lol ikr

Your mom's dick!!!

What's the smartest part of Spain? Catalunya?

>"try thinking outside your autistic MessivsRonaldo bubble for once"

>40 responses in
>He's the first and only obsessed retard to mention Messi in the whole thread, directly or even indirectly

Your mental illness is truly something to be studied. This is the only thing your life is... how do you even cope?

Attached: 1550720895233.jpg (3000x1200, 2.15M)

Damn will he ever recover?

>Doesn't point out the fact that Tsuunaldo literally scored 3 fake goals vs Atletico and that the only reason they didn't refball vs Ajax is because Agnelli is a conservative pussy and didn't want to spend that much money

I'm a Milan fan but sometimes I really want Real to win again just to put you faggot zoomers in your place once and for all.

Fuck you Barca zoomer scum you deserve the rope.

Attached: umbro.png (453x158, 10K)

Spudsfag here
As much as I don't like real is right, you 'muh VAR' zoomers are insufferable. I hope Madrid wins another 3 in a row just to dab on you.

Honestly it's so funny that in a moment where Real play their worst season in year and Barcelona their best, Barca fan still can only think about Real (because let's not kidding ourself this retarded post are mostly send by Barcelona fans, normal people don't remember 99% of this "controversies").

>You do realize this is offside, right?
Yeah I do retard, but you couldn't even draw a line that actually showed the offside so I had to do it for you.

Attached: 1541429910357.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Why don't cry about "muh franco" some more zoomer?

If Real wanted to they could have gone all-out refball this year and buy out all the VAR officials. Nobody could have stopped them.

What these retarded zoomers don't understand is that if Real supposedly bribed officials in the past there's nothing stopping them from doing the same with VAR officials.

They were referee mistakes or probably UEFA favored Real but the club didn't pull shit.
You can't compare Real to scum like Barca who actually stole 3 CL titles or scum like Jube who can pull absolute scumbag-tier shit like they did vs Atletico this year.

Why aren't these (AKA this one with Yea Forums pass) Halal fags discussing Hazard, Vinicius and Mariano signings and are talking about sports instead? I thought their season finished in march

>normal people
We're in Yea Forums mate

>You can't compare Real to scum like Barca who actually stole 3 CL titles
Kek stopped reading there

>stops reading right there
>nothing left to read

Ronaldo is a homo tap-in merchant

I am a Bayern fan and those 3 seasons literally ruined club football for me and I've lost interest in the sport as a result of it. I simply lost faith in the system and its legitimacy. And I was almost a professional player for one of Germany's best clubs. I was contracted from 11-17 and compensated for wins. Football was my life for 20 years.

Calabria starting, mate