Imagine being such a faggot that you support teams like ManCity and PSG

Imagine being such a faggot that you support teams like ManCity and PSG.

Anyone who supports these fucking oily money shits amazes me. Who the fuck can't see the shady evil shit they do?

Who do they appeal to?

Also fuck Jjuve, BuyMunich, Barca and RealMad, but only because they're makin EU leagues predictable. Also cuz they are trying to make their own league.

Attached: good at sports.gif (350x264, 1010K)

PSG get gas money btw

Out of curiosity, which Swedish club do you support?

This is why Liverpool are the good guys.

Okay the fans are full on but they've not won anything in forever and they're still a loud and loyal fanbase.

Yea Forums has some awful taste

I understand people who supported those clubs before they turned into oil money laundering venues, I wouldn't stop supporting my club if that happened
but actually being from another country and supporting those clubs, what the fuck

please say fuck man utd as well, feels bad not being the most hated anymore

UNCKA HANK I'M A VIRGIN NOW

>RealMad
Yeah, finishing 3rd is quite predictable.

2016-17 Real Madrid
2015-16 Barcelona
2014-15 Barcelona
2013-14 Atletico de Madrid
2012-13 FC Barcelona
2011-12 Real Madrid
2010-11 FC Barcelona
2009-10 FC Barcelona
2008-9 FC Barcelona
2007-8 Real Madrid
2006-7 Real Madrid
2005-06 FC Barcelona
2004-05 FC Barcelona

Attached: potato.jpg (241x274, 12K)

MFF
but honestly, does it matter?

some of us grow up in big cities with major football teams, Sven the farmer

I'm not talking about you fags
the other fags in the world
but you can fuck your sister hombre

Attached: real-madrid-fans.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

For me it's Ajax?

>BuyMunich
They ar actually one of the main lobiists to prevent halal overtake of German clubs to turn them into worthless merc money maschines like Halal Madrid, Manchester Halal And Paris Halal

My town does not have a soccer team. Closest professional football club is 150 km away (2nd division team fighting relegation). Cable TV only broadcasts a few English league games, mostly those featuring Chelsea, Liverpool and/or the Mancunian teams, so I lean toward supporting those teams.

I liked PSG before 2010! Before they were anything.
Hoarau was my man. I played Verrati even thou he was like a 60something rating.
Sakho, Tiéné, Traore, Chantome. Playing Nené on the wing.
At first I liked the idea of investors to make it more competitive and recognisable. But they ruined Ligue1 and fuck, now I really just want for the money and arabs to fuck off.

Bayern gave us 3 worldcups.

>worthless merc money maschines like Halal Madrid
I guess the likes of Ribery, Martinez, Tolisso, Lewandowski, Renato Sanches, Gnabry, Rafinha, Thiago, Robben, Coman play for the glory of Bavaria and not money, right?

They pay taxes here, and not little. So yeah they play for the glory of Bavaria.

The thing that I meant is that the club is a German club and has to be a German club by law. It means that a certain amount of players have to be Germans. And a certain amount of players have to be from their own youth academy.

This saves us a topranked football culture and the succeses for our national team.
It saves a big fan culture.

Remember that it was basically the FC Barcelona that won you your only WC title and not Halal Madrid.

Attached: lewdanne.png (716x540, 556K)

MUH UNDERDOGS

>new clubs bad, old clubs good

Imagine being such a faggot you watch soccer in general

>not supporting the team you got introduced to by your father who took you to the stadium as a kid just like his dad took him to a match when he was a kid

I do exactly that but it has nothing to do with the topic

Big brain post
I miss Nênê

damn bobby hill has the makings of an elite striker, look at how natural his dive is

been a city supporter all my life pal
some swecuck from cuckden isn't gonna change my mind

>t.Muhammed Ali Hamoud

Attached: Aguero Manchester Motivation.jpg (1600x900, 308K)

Escapism.
Losers want to be winners for once, so they latch onto a team that wins all the time and then celebrate even though they had nothing to do with it and have no connection to the club.

/thread

Not really, anyone can feel some connection to a club not only because it's from their city.