Liverpool's Egypt forward Mohamed Salah, 26, wants to leave the club and plans to hand in a transfer request. (As...

>Liverpool's Egypt forward Mohamed Salah, 26, wants to leave the club and plans to hand in a transfer request. (As.com - Spanish)

as.com/futbol/2019/04/16/internacional/1555439593_349816.html

express.co.uk/sport/football/1115564/Liverpool-Mohamed-Salah-transfer-request-Jurgen-Klopp-talks-summer-move-Premier-League

So, who is Klopp gonna replace him with? Dylaba?

Attached: salah.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

PSG and replaces either nerman or mbraaaaap

>mercenary wants to leave club of mercenaries for another club of mercenaries
kek

Nah. PSG won't take him. Go to Juventus. Ronaldo + Salah + Mandžukić would be meme.

Wow they are scared

Salah is 26?

I thought he was like 33...

Salah is 26? I thought he was like 30 if not more

What a bunch of bullshit
>spanish outlet called AS
Might as well be called ASS cause that's where they got their source from

or you know Real Madrid a team that need signings

Hazard and Salah

Attached: don balon pepe.jpg (388x412, 56K)

Yeah, obviously, but Madrid need to sell so many people to reduce wage bill and transfer balance. So unless they get rid of Bale and Kroos and shit, dunno if it'll work. Or Isco. Juventus signing Salah along with Ramsay with Ronaldo would be a very fun team.

Hey Spurs Swede. I stopped making /epl/ because nobody keeps it alive. Suicidal atm regarding this country so like dunno what to do anyway. AS isn't Don Balon.

>sell kroos
Why not modric, he's way older

>liverpool up against barca in the cl
>suddenly a salah to spain rumour begins
ignoring the fact that his agent on twitter has already said it's bullshit, you've gotta be a reeeeeeeal moron to believe this

Attached: liversoy.jpg (4283x2537, 1.94M)

And Salah just signed a new contract

>AS (pro-Madrid) is inventing rumors to help Barcelona

you must be a REAL moron to believe this

Yeah not worth it we'll do /trans/ close to june.
>AS isn't Don Balon.
Yes is the Madrid shill paper and express refers to the AS article.

oh honey...

Probably because they couldn't get a good price and he's decent enough as a sub and rotation. Also Hazard will probably replace him anyway.

>doesn't know what that means
All it means is that another team will have to pay an extra £40m or whatever. Salah will sell for £120m or so.

I'm shitposting anyway man. Just so tired. So fed up.

AS is*

oh sweetheart, the hate between Madrileanos and Catalufos is something that leaves Scott/English rivalry to shame

It's fine lad you know I love the bullshit rumours. I hope you'll start feeling better my bestest frenemy

Attached: huggels.png (900x900, 71K)

>Hazard will replace Kroos
What
>Salah will go for 120 million
Ha, not in this day and age

>frenemy
I didn't see you as an enemy... I saw you has a friend I could bants with about Spurs. Also because you were one of the few regulars on /trans/ which cheered me up every year. I don't think I can feel better mate. Just had enough of this place. Dunno how to leave or where to go. Can't cope with it any more.

Fake news.

Kroos is 29 and is linked with loads of clubs. Hazard is linked to Madrid. Madrid need to get rid of somebody to get Hazard. So Kroos fits that bill. As for Salah, he'll go for £80m+Contract Length which is like £40m.

From Salah's agent

Attached: IMG_20190418_114343.png (1080x536, 94K)

Oh sweetie, maybe you should stick to local football

Barcelona are fucking terrified

Lmao no way would Liverpool sell Salah for less than Coutinho

Based.

>american flag
opinion discarded

If only there were a player playing in the exact same position as Salah that Zidane desperately wants out and can still fetch good money.

Attached: sf1vZuct[1].jpg (512x512, 41K)

>frenemy
Oh I mean that in the best possible way fren. I your bants they're never mean spirited.
Life has it's ups and downs don't do anything stupid and it'll get better. Find someone to talk to. It helped me when I needed it. And remember no matter what I still love you.

Attached: superfrens.png (790x837, 229K)

Hazard is a forward not a midfielder, he wont replace him, he'll be there to hopefully fill the void that ronaldo left
Just look at how much coutinho was sold for, salah would be sold for at least 50 mil more

Yeah because agents never lie, do they?

Coutinho did several seasons or GOATness. Salah did a wonder season and has fallen a bit. £120m seems fair. Also Coutinho was a year younger than Salah when he was sold.

Of course but Madrid needs to get rid of several.

And Hazard is 28. He could lose his pace any day and become a worthless Player.

AS is not even getting leaks from inside Real Madrid, and now they pretend to know what is going on in Liverpool. That newspaper is a laugh, they have an "expert" in signings that has not predicted a transfer correctly in the last 20 odd years and about 90% of his journos/board members are a laughing stock on twitter

Don't think talking about it will help. But thanks.

Hazard will be played further up than he does at Chelsea.

Possibly.

Further up? And how does that mean he'll replace kroos?

Salah this season has been as good as any of Coutinho's seasons at Liverpool

No way this guy is 26 even waka sanches looks younger than him

Salah broke all the Liverpool goalscoring records in like two seasons, nigga is going for a world record fee if he wants to leave.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>all those disgusting shitskin comments threatening to kill Ramos' children
>these are the sort of people left wingers want to welcome to our country en masse
???

AS is a tabloid

Good thing his agent said otherwise.

be amazed if salah gets bought
less so if mane does

Not just this but his marketability now is sky high. 200m+ easily. He's not going anywhere this summer though. Barca mouthpiece coming out with bullshit just as Liverpool progress to play them in a semi final. Seen it all before

so marca and josep pedretroll are the ones with reliable news inside real Madrid right?

Why do you feel so bad about living in the UK, user?

what do you know, beards make people look older

Marca and Pedrerol says whatever Florentino wants them to say, obviously they need a lot of shit to fill pages and time too. Sports media in Spain is just a joke, you can publish or say anything just to be discredited 2 minutes later with absolutely no repercussions.

>Yeah because agents never lie, do they?
Yeah because tabloids never lie, do they?

Dybala it's a fucking meme

same here, and the funniest part is how they then rant about 'fake news' sites

Salah's agent tweeted immediately saying 'I see they are talking out their AS again.'

You dumb cunt, in todays market where shithouses like Morata go for £60m, individuals like Salah who are actually half decent and have insane marketability in the arab world would be worth more than the Coutinho transfer at least, record transfer fee at a push

>It's a Yea Forums blindly believes days old debunked tabloid "gossip" episode

Honestly, do the brainlets here just believe anything people tell them, it must make a pretty exciting life

Just like Penaldo was practically gone from Madrid every summer for ten years.
Sports "journalism" is even more corrupt and unreliable than regular journalism.

Why not barca? Suarez is finished

sonaldo and hazard to real, salah to barsa

Yes, but there's also the fact that his wife looks like she hit the menopause.

this system baby will get exposed if he leaves

are you braindead? how can a winger replace a CM?

>say he wants to leave so they pay him more

Penaldo killed the sport.

>spend all season shitting on salah as a one season wonder
>fake reports claim he wants to leave
>AHAHAHAH LIVERLEL BTFO THEIR TALISMAN IS FUCKING THEM OFF KEKKK SLIP ON

>Balé

he'll lose his mojo without mane/firmino rhythm

Imagine actually taking the time out your day to make that image...

>120m seems fair

how long did your two brain cells have to rub together to come up with that. is that the biggest number you can think of. is that why it’s so low.

if he gets exposed at psg would they bomb the stadium?

He knows whats up, Kloppo dodging the trophies again

If he got to play farmers every week he would be considered one of the best.

>Salah going for less than 200m

Absolutely zero chance

Free transfer when he is 33 la

This is insane. I'm not a Liverpoop supporter but wow, what a blow. And to do it before the season is over when they're chasing the title/champion's league too?

what a madman

Yeh now that he's played a shit season while Liverpool has played it's best football in years. I really don't get these players. Barca/RM are the only clubs whom have more prestige to me. But he's not on that level anymore. This reminds me of Depay who keeps saying he wants to sign a top 5 club while not being consistent. Same with Hakim at Ajax, marvelous player but to much loss of possession, to many random shots on goal that fly over. Just allot of unnecessary stuff. I'm surprised he's in the top 3 PL goal scores this season with some assist even. Everytime I watch Slipperpool he's wasting chances. Compare this to Messi or Ronaldo, even Neyman is more consistent.