What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 20723495_763x944.jpg (763x944, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Maya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's tradition...
bomba = hard
bombón = easy

But now watch Anglos pretend it's racism

very problematic headline #notoracism

PESIC YOU HACK

Based and Redpilled, let's hope the muzzies suicidebomb their way into the final against the jews

I only noticed it before yours posts. Fuck, it's just slang.

Spaniards and their subjects(Catalans) really have no shame.
They have this casual racist attitude towards everything, some chocolates I found there. Conguitos as in from Congo, and a black caricature :/

Attached: 1459862679017.jpg (600x710, 51K)

posting a giant flag next to the building of the people your own peole slaughtered

Attached: 1445821693654.jpg (900x600, 100K)

The text is pretty much talking about how Barcelona must break another barrier because they’ve never eliminated Liverpool in the CL
Lol stay mad faggot and be grateful >we were more compassionate with natives compared to the eternal anglo

When did Spain slaughter the Mayans? I must have missed it...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Maya
Shut up spainard

>late postclassic Maya states

ah yeah, and the Muslims in Stockholm are 'Swedes'

Attached: grin.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Mexicans are literally fruit of "love" of spaniards and indios and besides their MUH NATIVE HERITAGE a typical mexican of cleary at least 1/3 of índio heritage consider themselves as white, Chicharito is white in Mexico, or at least no indio, even obvious indio heritage, Indio is being strong insult there, despite they are all more or less indio, that irony.

I have been in Mexico City, and I not see no one at least clearly indio freatures, almost no one can pass a spaniard maybe 5% or less of their population, that is their main suppose genes source that not obvious tourists even in rich neighbors. I'm really being shocked that even upper middle class and even upper cass Mexicans can't even pass as spaniard, because in Brazil you see at least white looking people even in favelas, in other hand in their TV shows everyone look white or at least look not so much indio, in their telenovelas they just put first immigration white people babies or just import actors from countries like Argentina or Venezuela. To you know how they are so indios, white person to Mexican census just mean someone who have light eyes and blond hair, and someone who look like this is white in Mexican.

And because this really weird perception Murricans spread in the world the "ethnicity" of "latinos" and really believe, everyone in south of Texas is just Mexicans, and get really shocked when someone of Latin America not even know tacos or burritos is, and can't deal their not even no "latino" spice food.

>Being mad at based conguitos
The fuck Portobro?

That explains why Argentinian and Uruguayan have strong racism, even Urugay having significant black people, despite those being a little bite less indios compared to Mexico.

Its like generic peanut MM's without funny food colorings?

>20g peso neto
That so little quantity of food, I can eat it in two single bites. That maybe explain people in europe is so thin compared to America counterparts.

lmao

they might be casually racist but they are friendly as fuck

yeah, I gotta give them that, that is true, except Basques, they are pretty friendly.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Not Mayans 'tard

what the actual fuck!? Are you serious? this cant be true! ...its maní, not cacahuete!