VAR

Did the referee give me permission to celebrate a goal yet? xDD :)))

Attached: tmp_7682-d90-1213477130.png (644x800, 15K)

worst thing is that would at least be better than celebrating and oh no actually its not a goal a minute later
VAR is shit because of how they use it

It was so beautiful to see that nigger celebrating then his hat-trick and victory taken away by deus ex machina imparting JUSTice

Attached: no goal.png (1161x745, 475K)

NOOOOO WHY CAN'T I SCORE ILLEGAL GOALS ANYMORE

GRRRRR

thats literally half the fun of football though
winning with an offside goal and cheering even more when the reply shows how off it was

The amount of fun I had from VAR eliminating City, I don't think any offside goal has ever matched

Me no like technology
Me hate modern football

Imagine a player getting injured while celebrating (it happened before) and then VAR says nope

me no like spontaneous joy
me want referee decide match like handegg and rugby

For weeks now I have been putting petrol into my desiel car and no problems. When do the problems start or is that all just a meme?

>this triggers the Neanderthal yuropoorean

Attached: sam_livetouch.jpg (800x535, 287K)

>Score a corner with arm
>ref checks VAR
>yep, thats fine.
>.....

Kompany deflected it onto his arm. His fault desu

It didn't hit his arm though.
If anything the City defender looked more like it hit his arm.

agreed

the shithousery and seething injustice is one of my fav things about football

>needing to cheat to have fun
brainlet sport

>playwrs A hits ball towards player B
>player B hits it with his arm and diverts the ball to his advantage
>But thats player A's fault.
>

>The correct decision doesn't really matter! What truly matters is how exciting the game is!

Attached: 1519014658378.png (732x772, 34K)

>thats literally half the fun of football though

Attached: 1522106140110.png (632x756, 26K)

If it came off a city defender you'd give the goal though and not the free kick

If that was true, then the ref would have ruled spurs corner goal hand ball.

The funniest thing is that all the boomers crying about 'VAR ruining da spirit and pashun ov da game' probably still moan about Lampard's ruled out world cup goal vs Germany.

You are a complete idiot, as expected from a Manshitty fan/Muzza.

That was not a clear cut handball, and there was no clear evidence it hit Llorente's arm. In situations like that, you go with the original decision, which was a goal.

It's not about spirit or pashun, it's about the entertainment of watching a huge group of adults have a collective aneurysm from outrage and butthurt.

Every football fan is on the receiving end of it sometimes, but it's part of the addiction

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 45K)

tbf rules are soon going to be changed so that goals scored with handball involved (deliberate, casual etc., or not, anything) will indiscriminately not be given

>if
And yea it would be a free kick, thats what this hole VAR was for, making correct & fair decision, but somehow they mess that up.

Everyone was booing the champion's league theme at the start of the game, because the same thing happened befor last season.

You're only further proving how big of an idiot you are.

If anything VAR increases that. Watching Pep go mad and then his heart break was fucking hilarious. So was watching Poch chimp out and then start celebrating.

Please elaborate.

>b-b-but muh celebrations
>it doesn't matter the decision was wrong m-muh passion!!

ITT: literal autistic zoomers who clearly don't support a team

soccer really is the worst sport on earth if cheating is half the fun. fucking kek

shut your fucking wog mouth

It's not fun, stop being retarded. How old are you? 12 years?

You faggots act like this happens for every goal, there were 7 goals yesterday and only 2 had a review

Absolutely based.

Attached: 20190418_062513.jpg (784x726, 316K)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBASED