Eternal /trb/

Dead thread edition?

Attached: 1477242157899.webm (800x448, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmtmojTSRR8
youtube.com/channel/UC-3wJqf60YbC6jzAfPRm2ig
discord.gg/YRmSw5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw I just pulled of a tottenham

Attached: spurs.jpg (1857x1080, 650K)

Trb keeps getting murdered lmao

Anyway azeri save update, we got a miracle run to the EL last 16, could have gotten to the QF but we choked vs rapid vienna.

Apparently that was good enough to make us a seeded team in the following year qualifiers. Got super easily to the CL groups thanks to drawing Breidablik, Slovan Bratislava, Slavia Prague and PAOK. But between the goddamned 2022 schedule and having no homegrowns, my squad is getting murdered by congestion.

>Trb keeps getting murdered lmao
I blame VAR

literally in the middle of a mad savescumming session right now trying to get the best youth intake possible

Attached: 1165.gif (302x339, 1.72M)

Think I'll stick with this.

>Fenton
>runs with ball often
FENTON! FENTONNN! OH JESUS CHRIST

Attached: fm3.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

>p10
Why cant you NEWFAGS keep a thread alive?

Attached: blob.webm (672x455, 992K)

his legs will get snapped and nobody will have sympathy

Is FM19 worth upgrading from FM18?

Yes

:(

Attached: getting fmd.webm (1280x720, 783K)

When and how do I use wingers? My subconscious has decided that Inside Forwards are the only role in that position that should ever be used and I've never been able to force myself to use anything else

How do you lads sort your opposition instructions? Do you do it yourself or do you have your ass man handle them?

>when
as long as theyre not injured

>how
Drag them into the wing position and set them at winger (A)

Wingers seem to pretty much do what you want IFs to do anyway when they're not crossing, ive had so many goals from the edge of the box after a budget cut inside it's ridiculous

Like to do what I call the "one-season challenge", where I try to select the worst team that I can win the league with first season (no cheating allowed). Usually I go for quite an ambitious team (Burnley, Southampton) and end up finishing 4th-6th. However I've just started again with Crystal Palace and had an oustanding transfer window (bringing in Tierney, de Ligt, van de Beek and Lozano) so I really think that this could be my year desu lads. Currently top of the league after 8 games, having already dispatched United, Chelsea and Arsenal.

the classic
>5'9
>15 heading
>9 jumping reach

Rate the tictac

Attached: Nottingham Forest_ Overview-3.png (1920x1017, 823K)

>unironic 4 4 fucking 2

We're in the age of the 4-2-3-1 now lad. You can try to fight against that all you like, but you'll only be gurting yourself. MAYBE a 5-3-2 is acceptable

How do I make the AM position work? I've tried SS, AP, and AM but they never seem to make an impact in the game

Attached: 1546719411798.jpg (499x674, 88K)

you forget such nonsense and sign 39 year-old peter crouch to stand around in the box

stop letting /trb/ die, nerds

>scout comes back in december with a 90k bargain for a pretty good 17yo youngster
>buy him, he joins in june bc of age
>realize in january that his contract was expiring and coulda gotten him for free

why?

Attached: 1525492733087.png (563x542, 157K)

we've been here for nearly a decade and change scares me

I know we're hanging on to the decaying corpse of /trb/, but honestly the imageboard format is the best for a bunch of dudes just shooting the shit and talking bout their saves. No attention whoring cringy theatrical threads with a whole essay declaring the motivation behind a save.

I'd move to some random discord server but I'm 100% sure they're all full of retards complaining about how they cant win with their oil money ezmode clubs

Attached: 1542593626860.png (527x400, 245K)

2bh I've not been posting because I keep bouncing between saves and not accomplishing anything

AMs really do seem to suck in 19. if you get one who's essentially a striker he'll contribute some goals, but in terms of creating chances they don't do a very good job

Dejagah is a beast in the Championship so you will be ok.

Went bargain hunting at the deadline...found this gem that Lazio has refused to give even a single start ever. They're asking for 3M but I'm getting him for fucking free lmao.

Attached: 20190418192308_1.jpg (1600x900, 214K)

I managed Macclesfield Town and used 442. Finished mid-table despite everyone expecting us to be relegated. Hoofball is bestball.

damn that's a great player. how the fuck was he not playing, at least as backup? can't dribble I guess but he can do everything else you want a midfielder to

You can almost see the cigarette if you zoom in

Attached: doomer manager.png (493x825, 526K)

why are Chelsea so shit? they havent finished in the top 4 since 16/17

Attached: 1.png (2560x1600, 538K)

How do you 3atb exactly ? It never works

depends on how you want to play

Attacking, not too possession hungry

you can play with complete wingbacks and pack the middle of the field with the rest of your team

/trb/ please roast the best player from this year's youth intake

Attached: 20190418210147_1.jpg (1600x900, 213K)

Still can't get over just how terrible regen faces are in 19. Hopefully they return to 2D ones in 20

>20 Ecc
Best player ever tbqh why would I roast him

At first I saw baffled that he's gotten 10 goals so far in the league, then I realized he's the default penalty taker due to his PT attribute lmao

Attached: 20190418221826_1.jpg (1600x900, 235K)

>strength 2
Watch him try to grab a corner and get outmuscled and concede.

hot damn my scouts are killing it with the unsettled expiring contract youngsters. another fine catch here

Attached: 20190418231417_1.jpg (1600x900, 231K)

Something tells me I will be relegated from this top division

Attached: fm4.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

How do I play hoofball?

Target Men and 'Hitting early crosses'

You dont. Play good football.

literally the only time I've gotten an AMC to be effective in 19 so far is by playing Brett Pitman from Portsmouth as a treqartista.

This man is getting a testimonial in a few days.

Attached: Clayton Green_ History Career Stats.png (1920x1027, 2.69M)

I'm so glad this is the last year I deal with this painful shit. Bless that U20 at the club for 2 years rule.

Attached: 20190419010523_1.jpg (1600x900, 235K)

Good night, sweet prince. ;_;

Attached: ripip.png (1360x705, 240K)

Made Keane my AssMan
He literally just blows up at the most random shit
This happens every other press conference

Attached: keane.png (1318x636, 131K)

So after 7 years of playing FM12 I have to say some options in FM19 are nice, the stats feel more complete, and there's more actual coaching going on.

But holy fuck the face packs alone make me want to switch to FM12 again

Why are my tactics shit?

>asks but doesn't show
Post em

Attached: Stats.png (2556x768, 760K)

Out of nowhere the price of all my players just shot up from like around $1m to what I assume they are really worth. It was right after I sold a player for $11m. Is that related or did I pass some reputation threshold

Attached: BATE Borisov_ Players Players.png (1920x986, 1.37M)

you need some players with attacking mentality, also you have too many instructions

Who should I put on attacking?

am i seeing this right? you have tielemans playing on the wing?
i'd put malcom in an attack role and put werner in another role other than f9

your wingbacks and your ifs maybe? also remove dribble less, use tighter marking, retain posesion and pass into space dont make much sense

>your wingbacks
Isn't it a bad idea to have wingbacks/fullbacks on attack with only 2 centerbacks?
>dribble less
It's a possession based tactic. I only want my most talented dribblers to try dribbling, which I use on individual instructions

maybe switch them to complete wingbacks and press higher so you defend with ur whole team, maybe you are right but the point is you have too many instructions, try to remove some of them

Ukraine and Ivory Coast coming on strong

Attached: ss+(2019-04-18+at+11.59.16).png (1719x125, 19K)

>that feel when you win all but one game in your first season (other being a draw) and you look forward to signing new players to compete in your second season
>nobody wants to join
>everybody is about the same level
>you find one player, some 17 year old, club in your league, you drop your entire ÂŁ2,5m on them
>you scrape up with free transfers and offering contracts to your best players despite them not being good enough
>you then have your 18/18 scout poached
>you then have your 41 year old 20+ goal scorer retire
>you then have your amazing assistant manager retire
Fuck you game.

Time for season 2 user, enjoy your pissed off locker room and relegation

The funny thing is, I just checked and for some reason thus club sent some really good players away on loan. Players better than the ones that stayed. At least they're returning. Hopefully this 17 year old I signed is the wonderkid I hope he is.

Oh fuck. I offered a team member a new contract because I couldn't find a replacement and he's retired instead. Fuck off.

post roster!

Not finished yet but here is the ÂŁ2.5m guy I bought. Think it is a great buy t b h. Sure he's only ÂŁ1.4m in value but think he can develop. Dunno what I should tell him to do. Quickness? Finishing? Dunno. I also have another youth guy (hilariously only ÂŁ5 youth contract) now in my team (and yet is complaiing about lack of first game apps, he's 19 and never been offered a prof thing).

Attached: 2.5m.png (1886x1130, 235K)

Interesting

Attached: Real Madrid v Arsenal_ Match Review.png (1920x1027, 1M)

have to play my fourth choice goalkeeper against Arsenal

Attached: mh.png (1744x1068, 216K)

When the press and fans question my League Two 4-6-0 after the third draw in a row

Attached: 6bLZ9EQ (1).jpg (500x227, 27K)

i would def to quickness just to see if he gets up to 15 in both. unless he's a lazy fuck that bitches and moans about extra training constantly

Maybe stupid question but haven't been able to confirm or deny

If you top your EL group, are you guaranteed to avoid a CL dropout?

MCRORY CANNOT BE STOPPED

Attached: 2019-04-19_14-03-43.webm (1920x1026, 2.87M)

worth 21 million?

Attached: cb.png (1920x1080, 271K)

>18
>Turkish
>WB
>is he worth 21 million?
Are you having a fucking giggle?

not quite, acceleration is a little low (probably because he's fucking huge) and he isn't a great dribbler in general
not far off though, and it's nice that he'd be able to fill in at CB as well. it'd be overpaying a bit but I might do it anyway

if he was at least 15/15 acc/pace yeah
right now, bit overpriced methinks
If you're a big rich club, why the hell not. If he busts you may recoup some of it back.

When you see it

Attached: Spor Toto SĂĽper Lig_ Overview Stages.png (1360x745, 225K)

I guess in this case it doesn't matter much since they're both midtable, but I wonder if they do that when there's something meaningful at stake

erdogan picks who finishes higher

What leagues should I load for an unemployed no reputation scrub start?

depends if you want to start in Europe or South America tBh. But if you want to do a really scrub start then England it's the way to go since its the country that has more lower leagues in the base game.
So England and a few other european leagues sould be ok.

I'd say england, all of scandinavia, and scotland

what can I possibly do with this dude? converting him to DM right now but I don't use DMs in my tactics.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 262K)

I would say release him.

DM or MC if you work on his positioning, strength, anticipation, concentration

Train him up as a CB, get as much CA out of him as you can and sell him.

focus exclusively on his ball-playing ability. low flair and technicals are a shame but he might still be useful as a libero-type if he's playing in the middle of a back 3 with a huge guy on either side of him

>Jumping Reach 1
Manlet detected

>Jumping reach 1
>CD
Wew lad

I got a ton of assists out of a pure defensive right back with like 5 crossing, 18 acceleration, 19 pace once. So try doing that?

just dropping by to post this

Attached: 20190419193844_1.jpg (1842x974, 179K)

thank you all for your suggestions but I think I'll do this .

It's really unrealistic if you think about it. How could a kid that is 1.66 m short and can't jump be a CB, even in kid categories. Every manager in the world would find another position for him because they know the kid would never have a chance as a CB.

seriously though, give him a chance as a sweeper or libero in easy cup games, if you're expecting to have the ball most of the time. will help get his ca/value up too

Train him into a NNFB

Well I know 166cm is obscenely short of a CB but reminder Cannavaro was only 5' 9 and was world class. You do get exceptions but they need to be really good at everything else to justify still holding that position.

In FM14 I had a 180cm CB that was a starter and did pretty good but at least he could jump.
Idk, maybe I'm screwing up my chance of selling him for good money but I'll try to turn him into a good DM. If he's good enough to play I can always make space for him in my tactics. If not, he'll leave either way.

since we're talking manlets, i thought i'd present some prime related content.

Attached: manlet.jpg (1080x391, 62K)

>this feeling when best regen your countru eved spawn in rival club and join real at 19

better he join real than stay at your rival club forever. at least you can take the NT job or something

do post him

literally us

>selling your good players
lmao I don't do that sweetie

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 252K)

Ban the fucking Olympics forever please. For small nation clubs trying to get CL groups it's devastating.
>completely irrelevant
>takes the entire offseason
>your best players are taken away without you being able to do anything
>they return either injured or exhausted because they had no offseason

Attached: Vitaly Pervushin_ Overview Profile.png (1366x768, 348K)

What's the most you paid for a player?

hot damn. real weren't fucking around with that wage either

around 85

I desperately need a RWB and no good ones on the market. At least affordable ones. This guy costs 1.1M. I think I'm gonna retrain him. Nice crossing wasted on a DM.

Attached: 20190419235224_1.jpg (1600x900, 218K)

looks great for the role, other than dribbling. curls ball is a nice touch too.

I think I spunked 45m on a striker when I was managing inter one time and just fucking around. in terms of serious saves I don't think I've paid more than 30m

shit's dire, I'll take 10 dribble considering this dude is my current first choice

Attached: 20190420000326_1.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

>more goals than assists
>that average rating
what kind of half-fit maltese or moldovan farmers were you beating up?

all of his production was versus the mighty Gibraltar champions

I hate it but >wingers really are much better than AMCs in 19

ah, the classic bath plug formation

Attached: Opava v Bohemians 1905_ Match Pitch.png (1366x768, 344K)

The absolute state of the premier league in 2019. Swansea is my affiliate

Attached: ss+(2019-04-19+at+10.29.05).png (306x298, 24K)

err
>2029 I meant

I wish I had an old screencap of an fm15 save, my favorite formation after going up by two was the 9-0-1, where I had 5 in the back back line, and 4 across the dm/wings.

and did it work?

Is that a bug or something? I signed some regens purely to just have something to work on and sell and so many of them are 15 Heading, manlets with really shitty jumping. I dunno what to do or how to deal with it. Also making them stick to jumping priority training never works. Yet I moved some starter youth guy into my first team, no better than what I had, has like 4 goals and 2 assists in 3 games.

My AMC's are doing well. Dunno why.

conmebol is a tinpot confederation

Attached: copa.png (1194x484, 78K)

Oh yeah, only teams that got through were like Barca and Real. It gave up like 5 goals all year.

I'll do it. I don't care if he moans.

Forgot to post this. He was an already established youth, not a regen, at my club. The guy I bought isn't a regen either, obviously. But I put him in my 1st team because let loads of people go. Anyway, he's raping it up.

Attached: youth per.png (1753x1132, 229K)

Haven't been playing much in last few years, I've got FM18 and I got promoted with RC Lens then got offer OM job and started well there.

My question is, in older editions I feel like it was easier to set up a team to frustrate. But every single time I play PSG I lose 3-0 or so regardless of how I set my team up.

If I attack I lose, if I defend I lose, if I put 5 defenders and 3 DMs I lose to set pieces.

How the fuck do I set up a team to actually get a result vs the Harlem Globetrotters?

I'm going to give you some broke tips. Whenever you face an opponent always do the following:

DL: Pressing Always, Hard Tackling
DR: Pressing Always, Hard Tackling
MR: Pressing Always, Hard Tackling
ML: Pressing Always, Hard Tackling
AMR: Pressing Always, Hard Tackling
AML: Pressing Always, Hard Tackling
AMC: Pressing Always, Hard Tackling
FW: Pressing Always, Hard Tackling, Tight Marking

That on top of whatever defensive lineup your staff recommend (they often say play high or deep or whatever). That usually limits the destruction you face.

I'll give this a try, but I can't get a good counter attacking formation set up for shit in FM18.

I've got plenty of good variations on control or attacking, but if you try to counter you just get fucked by a cutback or a set piece after 5 minutes and there's no point anymore.

Why do I lose every game with this tictac?

I don't create a whole lot, and it doesn't seem very defensively sound. Any tips?

Attached: Nottm Forest v Newcastle_ Tactics Tactics.png (1920x1017, 3.07M)

Yeah I noticed that. I also notice my players will do something retarded. Like, nobody long hoof by the opponent; will go nowhere near their player and your defender will head it to them and be out of position and they go 1v1. I've also benefited, two or three times, of my player stealing the ball off the GK's feet. I've seen so much retarded shit. Also no matter how many times I set it, my FW keeps taking deep/wide freekicks despite me not wanting him to because I want him to be up there to try poaching rather than assisting. Also does it really matter regarding feet strength? The game automatically prioritises people's feet to the side (strong on left, they'll take right etc). Wish that wasn't the case.

See it really helps you control games.

Yeah, I decided to go 5-3-2 against PSG because of previous games had gone when I tried to go toe to toe.

I set everything up, set it all up to crowd the middle and sit deep. 5 minutes in the ball got cleared off a shit PSG cross and my WB just passed it straight to Mbappe and it's 1-0. Then fuck all happened for 60 minutes, I slowly tried to turn to a more attacking approach to nick a goal and conceded two from corners.

It's the same every fucking time, I've never experienced this level of fuckery vs one opponent. Something like 9 meetings and lost all by 2 clear goals and couldn't lay a glove on them.

It's not like your setting the side up to play 4-2-4, it's a sensible approach versus big sides and it absolutely never gets results in this fucking game.

I'm doing my second season in Argentina. I won all but 1 game in my first season. I just beat a team I was suppose to draw at best against 6-0. Currently playing Boca and drew 2-2 due to a 90th min penalty. Sadly I didn't set up the opposition tactics I normally do. Do I reload an earlier save to risk it? I don't think I will. I beat Boca in the Super Cup thing 3-2 with a weaker team. A shame. I went top though. River Plate and Boca I both beat last year (both 3-2 actually) and they're my only rivals I say. Still 100% unbeaten.

>Boca is 23rd
Lmao. Step it up.

>tfw want Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
>tfw he's retiring aged 36
>tfw try and sign him despite him being a free player
>tfw my Argentinian team isn't good enough
NOOO. I WANT YOU. MY TOP GOAL SCORER LAST SEASON WAS A 41 YEAR OLD. HOW DO I FORCE HIM TO JOIN? Would cheating to sign him be really bad? The best I did was like FM12 or something where I managed to get Ze Roberto, Raul and Crespo in an Australian team.

>play my new CB + old CB together
>form partnership after 1 or two games
>play my back-up CB who is my captain with my new guy
>still no partnership after 4 games
Come on I just want the partnership set up so I can swap them around.

Please help. How long do I have to play for this to form? My captain is slightly worse but is good enough.

My team is being given a 3D kit even though there is no 3D kit file in my Documents/SI/FM18 folder. Anyone know how to flush any inbuilt 3D kits? It looks absolutely shite

Finally formed a 'fairly decent' one. When the other ones are instant good together. So at least I can drop him now.

Something is going horribly wrong. I'm going to get the sack lads. Please help.

Attached: Nottingham Forest_ Senior Matches.png (1920x1017, 351K)

Did not help at all?

Nope, just pulled my players out of position and I conceded 3 in one game and 4 in the next.

Better to not take the risk of you're signing him on the cheap Vlado

Fucking hell. It has worked for me for several editions. It works to this day. Granted, as I intended, it's for you fighting teams that will probably rekt you anyway. Against teams you should beat, don't do it.

Started a save as Lazio and the squad had no right wingers, looking for someone for less than 10 million, currently looking at Marin but he's a development prospect

America is perfect. Carlos Vela, Elías Hernández, Nicolás Lodeiro. Sebastián Villa. Hell you might be able to nab Robben (unlikely). You might be able to get Maxwel Cornet or Samuel Chukwueze for something, even on a loan.

What kind of analysis should I be doing during the match? I kind of just let my players play and hope for the best, and I don't adjust to my opposition.

What should I be looking for?

Good staff should be telling you what to look out for. Get a scout with good CA/PA judgement AND Tactical Judgement and have them scout the opposition. Read it. See where most of their goals come from and work to counter that. If their star player is a fast striker, try playing offside or defend deep. If it is a AMC, have him constantly under pressure. If you wanna go FULL autism like I have done, do shit like check individual player stats. Players with poor First Touch are prime targets to be closed down as they're more likely to make a mistake under pressure or control it poorly for your guys to run in. Sometimes it is just down to luck and the quality of your players.

Oh and I always try and sign a good Assistant Manager with good Tactical Knowledge and CA/PA as he can then work out who in the opposition team needs to be done what to in Opposition tactics. He also gives better information during a match.

How do I stop conceding late goals?

I'm set up playing as control mainly, 4-2-3-1 and nothing too extreme in terms of instructions (mixed passing etc) and I just getting fucked by late goals. Usually a ball in behind when I am ahead by one.

Did this work?

Help me guys. I have no idea who to do with what. I'm improving both Quickeness. Gave up with Jumping on the one with 10. I need Finishing too but I dunno. Why do both have good heading but shit height and stuff? Is it a regen bug? The AMC I signed is amazing though. I signed these guys mostly for their versatility.

Fuck consortium chaimen forever.

Had a "business tycoon" take over at the beginning of the season. He pumped all of 80k into the club coffers and gets a boner every time we get an offer for a player above 500k. Even when we have 15M in the bank. Have already had to nag him to reconsider the offers he accepted for three key players.

new record

Attached: 20190420154909_1.jpg (1842x974, 227K)

As promised, we are now bringing the 90s nostalgiafag team per definition back and beyond to their highest achievement of "smallest town to play in Serie B for three consecutive years".

Also, first time I've seen a poker from a player, holy fuck

Attached: Make Castel di Sangro worth something again.png (2560x1080, 3.84M)

>poker from a player
What?

Poker:
- Any of several card games in which a player bets that the value of his or her hand is greater than that of the hands held by others, in which each subsequent player must either equal or raise the bet or drop out, and in which the player holding the highest hand at the end of the betting wins the pot
- A player scoring four goals in Italy because the likeliness of that happening has the same odds of getting four of the same fucking cards in a Poker game

I assumed as much but wanted to confirm. Thanks. What's 6 goals? Double hattrick or does it have a meme name? I assume 'poker' is different in Italian.

I think we just call it "six goals" with how unlikely it is, only a couple of players ever did it and it was back when TV was in black and white.

I think 5 goals is the most any player has scored in the PL era. Most recent was Aguero in 2015. 6-1 beating of Newcastle. Only one player has ever scored a double hattrick in England and that was Geoff Hurst in 1968 I think? Or 1958 or something. Back when scoring goals was a different kettle of fish (back-pass made defending easier but there was no 'in line' offside rule)

>tfw amazing staff member I can see
>tfw he is great in everything
>tfw he could make an insane Assistant Manager
>tfw he won't
And I can't even grab him as his job, Head of Youth. I want him so bad but as usual never enough wage. I really hate this system.

I imagine there's a pic coming but yeah, jumping training is generally a waste of time. players will improve it by 1-2 points but most of that happens naturally between generation and age 19 or so

First time in a while we're in danger of losing the title. 7 games to go . European competition and unlucky defense has fucked us hard so far. We have had two recent matches vs Qarabag where we dominated all match then got equalised in the last three minutes.

Attached: 20190420170749_1.jpg (1600x900, 113K)

Help me pick what I should do with these in terms of extra training.

Soule: I've done Quickness currently, mainly because he is a kid and might improve up to 13 or so. He really needs to get better in Finishing. I don't want to retrain him as a winger as he'd be pretty good as an 'assister' I think. However coach says he is selfish so, might not be that good.

Garate: I was training him in Jumpnig but it kept saying no progress or he thought it wouldn't get better. He's 186cm (so just over 6ft) which isn't too bad (he's way above average in Argentinia). So I set him to Shooting to try and get him up too. I also don't want to change his position. I hope to improve his dribbling too since of his natural trait. Him cutting inside isn't bad either as he can play either side in a pinch (the ÂŁ2.5m guy I bought I sometimes play on AML if need be).

Repost with picture.

Attached: forwards.png (1300x1982, 352K)

>it's a don't know how to make mezzalas play well episode
>it's a can't balance attack and defence episode

Attached: JS99655246.jpg (810x539, 54K)

See sorry forgot the fucking image.

soule looks like a DLF/false 9 type, maybe even an amc if you can get those to work. I'd focus on his composure, passing and vision personally.
garate is more of a standard striker I think, finishing/off the ball and especially composure are probably the most important

Is it pointless to do Physical stuff then? Because Soule with slightly more Acc would be great. I'll switch him to Final Third then since that does Vision and Composure. I know Mental naturally develops as players age and Technique improves with experience (both at the loss of Physical) so wasn't too worried. The hope was by the time they were 21 they'd either be sellable or playing together. I'll do Attacking Movement for Garate then and hope his Finishing improves naturally. Also is it worth setting both to Double Intensity forever? Or should it be left with auto?

So i have never found a winning formation before in fm18 and finally i have, i seem to be winning every game.

I play with a bum rushing klopp style with high wingbacks, a half back

4 3 3 kind of thing, inside forwards. The AI just rolls over and dies every match. Is this kind of strategy broken with the match engine?

And what about this lad? I set it to Passing.

Attached: reinhart.png (1320x1121, 193K)

I guess, I find acceleration is tough to improve (and low-professionalism players seem to complain about it a lot) so I tend to ignore it, but you're right that a bit more of it would help both players. dunno about intensity. I think the general rule is that higher their professionalism/natural fitness, the more intense training regime you can give them, but I couldn't say how much difference it makes

>castel di sangro
based

Attached: 71jMbHDgf5L.jpg (758x1188, 234K)

>90th minute
>0-0 against best team in the league
>goalkeeper decides to ignore instructions and punt the goal kick long to nobody in particular
>7 seconds later it's in the back of our net
fucking unreal. this has been a ""feature"" for as many versions of FM as I can remember, SI still can't figure it out

>lazio
>no right-wingers

U fuckin wut 8

The only true patrician choice, even added the old logo manually.
It helps that the town itself is less than an hour drive away from mine.

nice, my dad was born in castel di sangro. ive only been once though. abruzzo is underrated and comfy as fuck, no idea why it isn't more popular with tourists. probably better this way though

>Abruzzo is underrated and comfy as fuck
Yeah boi
>No idea why it isn't more popular
Because we cannot advertise ourselves for shit and we haven't had a good regional government in ever. Rome and Napulel also pull all normie tourists towards them. Not that I mind, roads are more clear of traffic for fucking around and having Romans come over for the holidays is already enough to drive a man insane.

>tried three times to get board to improve training facilities
>always refuse to
>managed to get youth facilities up but you know how this shit works
Despite having 20 determination, they refuse to do it. Gonna decline contract talks and just wait until end of season where hopefully have money to do it. Are Youth Facilities just for better regens or does it help with youth training? I like to concentrate on regens to grow over 2-3 seasons (or 1 if they're good already) and then drop- them into first team, then sell them if need be.

>Are Youth Facilities just for better regens or does it help with youth training?
it's important for both

Okay. Thanks. Guess I'll keep this up. Also, if you can, got a priority training attribute?

It all depends on how you want to play him and stuff, but he lacks mentals so I'd suggest tutoring. He looks good already tBh but you'll want him to improve his composure and off the ball.

Cheers my dude. He was a youth lad who the club starts with. He's doing well for me.

>Eccentricity 20
>Communication 4
>Anticipation 4
>Teamwork 2
>Positioning 5

This is your penalty area after every cross

Attached: thingsgoingtoshit.gif (280x210, 1.65M)

?????
Um,yeah...sure.

Attached: 20190420223838_1.jpg (1600x900, 177K)

I just rage quit guys. I'm nearly in tears. Was beating Boca Juniors 3-0. 2 mins of extra time comes up. They score in 93rd min. Okay, 2-1. They then score in 94th min. 2-2. Despite only 2 mins of extra time being allowed. Gonna go play another game.

>Game

Sorry, 2-0. That's how fucked I am over this.

Literally four of their guys waiting to tap it in. My fullbacks are beyond useless

Attached: q5P0HVT[1].jpg (1171x656, 76K)

bunch of portuguese players on your team?
>we want the wolves bandwagoning Yea Forums shitposters audience

Imagine if Bayern would have quit football after this
youtube.com/watch?v=cmtmojTSRR8

Started a save with Maccabi Petach-Tikva (interesting thing I learned, Maccabi literally means "For the Advancement of Jewish People"), I've changed the youth rating to 200 but kept everything else the same. My goal is to lead MPT to national glory, win the Champions League (which the Jewish people deserve after the holocaust), get the Israeli manager job and lead the Jewish people to the World Cup glory they would have rightly earned if it wasn't for the evil European people holding them back (in the holocaust). I believe this is my duty as a European male who is partly responsible for the holocaust

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 84K)

lol so PSG just bid (peanuts) for this guy...don't know whether to accept. On one hand, I have great coaches and my 18 JPA coach says he's got 5 star potential. On the other hand, 5 star potential at the level my team's at can mean a lot of things... he's my third choice and my facilities are just average (3 upgrades from the lowest level). Kinda wanna see him realize his potential to help the national team, but idk if he'll develop more quickly with the limited playing time I can give him or in PSG's superior system but no first team football.

Attached: 20190420232246_1.jpg (1600x900, 224K)

Coke is a hell of a drug.

How much micromanagement do you do? If you see that the opposition has a shitty left back and a great right back, do you put on exploit left flank and change your left side to attacking mentality?

R8 kits

Attached: fpJLpEp[1].png (662x248, 171K)

well so City came in and started a bidding war...they ended up getting him for 3.5M and 50% of next sale.

I REALLY REALLY doubt that he will become a CL-caliber player so I'm taking the money. Managed to sneak in a buyback clause just in case.

I try to remember to do stuff like that. mostly I only remember to focus on their attacking line, though
>really good advanced playmaker
deploy a dm, set him to specific-mark
>tall, slow forwards
push higher
>outrageously good wingers
make my wingbacks a little more defensive
etc.

Is it ever inadvisable to play for set pieces?

I seem to be getting a fair amount of success from doing it but I've got no idea if there's any fatal flaws from doing it 24/7

Attached: 1530385450220.jpg (370x529, 26K)

rate my hoofball

Attached: Tactics.png (2556x768, 796K)

does it work?

Sometimes

Attached: Results.png (1278x768, 894K)

>that win against chelsea
good enough. sign me up

If I have three tactics set up; a control 4-2-3-1, attacking 4-3-1-2 and a counter 4-3-3

Is it better to have different formations under the same philosophy or a variety?

probably the latter, but I don't think it's super crucial. if you end up altering a formation slightly for a match while keeping the same philosophy and instructions, it won't mess up the familiarity much.

What would be the key tactical instructions for counter attacking?

frankly I don't know, but not pushing up too high ("normal" defensive line should be fine) and making sure you have several midfielders who can both defend and attack would be a starting point.
I've had trouble with the "counter" instruction before, it seems to encourage players to play (very) long balls in transition. if your idea of a counterattack involves one or two fast passes forward you might want to turn it off, and just leave the "when possession has been won" instruction blank
having a striker set as a targetman or advanced forward seems to exacerbate the problem (if it is a problem, in some situations pumping it long is a good thing)

>What would be the key tactical instructions for counter attacking?
Hit early crosses, sit deep, pass into space, target men

Attached: Leicester vs Liverpool.png (1280x768, 242K)

Can't stop drawing games to silly equalizers. Where am I going wrong?

Or is this just FM playing baiting me?

Attached: My Moyes Masterpieces.jpg (1198x597, 122K)

for one, you don't have a holding midfielder in either formation (BWM-s is a fairly offensive role)
but also, once you've got the lead, you might consider switching some of those instructions to things that will help you retain possession better (eg. not passing into space, work ball into box, shorter passing, etc.)
you'll have to experiment and see what works for your players though

Take off tighter marking, stick to positions, change much deeper to just deeper, dribble less and play wide instead. You're players aren't robots; you don't want them to have 1000 instructions they have to think about. Also make sure you have your set pieces right

If I move Gustavo to DM (BWM - Def?) and then retain possession better?

I'll ease off specific, tied together instructions. And set less instructions but more balanced?

It depends what you're going for. What kind of style do you want to play?

I guess it depends what you're doing, if you're pushing your defenders extremely high up then BWM-d is probably the right role. still not a holding role but defensive and will do some pressing.
if you want a real holding player, try DLP-d or anchorman, or something like those

how do you concede these equalisers? any kind of pattern? do you find your midfielder are getting booked a lot?

I had a very attacking approach with Lens, came 8th after promotion and got to French Cup final, but conceded the most goals in the league. With OM I want to be a bit more pragmatic because I have to build towards beating Monaco and PSG to the title.

If I try to set up to counter it hasn't been working and I keep getting picked off when playing control. I mean I'm third and through in the EL but it's been frustrating drawing so much.

I haven't got anyone decent to play DM other than Gustavo or Sturaro, who are both BWMs. I mean long term I can buy one.

I keep conceding off counter attacks and low crosses, usually they've got one lad in the box and my two defenders still lose him. Not too many yellows to be honest.

You probably shouldn't use counter if you want to counter. It sounds weird but the most success I've ever had is on standard. Generally it's a good idea to have good wingbacks, a defensive midfielder/ball winner, plus two forwards; one as a target man, and one to provide him support

Maybe I'll stick to control and I'll slowly develop a squad with players to double up for counter. I think the main problem is given Monaco and PSG strong on this save, both won 12 of 14 games so far I feel I need option for when I play them. Or options for when I'm away from home because I don't want to get picked off and draw too often.

counterattacking is a good idea, he just means the "Counter" tactical option. it seems to encourage hoofball rather than counterattacking.
if you set up a counterattacking formation and just don't tick "Counter," you'll probably counterattack well

Set up a something to play on counter, thought I'd test in an away game.

Concede two OGs off low crosses and a penalty...fuck this game

This fucking >game
Apparently my goalkeeper would rather play an under 20 friendly than the CL final

about to win the Conference South, how do I approach squad building for next season? Obviously they'll double my wage budget but these players would be total shit in the new league and the few good ones want insane wages. Just stick to getting 6 loanees from 2 leagues up and have a 95% new squad?

These tactics are working pretty well. Vardy-Jovic best striker partnership since Yorke and Cole

Attached: Results 2.png (1280x768, 873K)

Not bad for a first crack at a continental group stage

Attached: UEFA Europa League_ Overview Stages.png (1920x1027, 2.69M)

I'm trying to get into this game again after not playing it for about 5 years, got FM 17 but only just started playing it. Any advice for a kind of beginner about FM 17? Most of all I want to succeed with my club Bolton Wanderers but I can't see anything other than hoof ball working for that squad, how do you make hoofball work in this game?

Attached: 201091590.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x433, 45K)

>be shef wed
>Top of the league in october by 6 points
>Win 2nd straight manager of the month
>WBA manager sucks my dick
>Tell the press that it would be better if i heard that from a manager i respect

Attached: הורד (4).jpg (199x253, 13K)

sorry what country are you from again

Holy shit, free money

No way this guy goes for more than 22.7M rotting in City's reserves, right? Why the fuck is his value so high? Am I missing out on the Azeri messiah?

Attached: 20190421131627_1.jpg (1600x900, 151K)

why are young talents losing Det?

Hello guys, some swedish dude begged me to visit you

hello frens, some user asked to come so here I am :)

Attached: skeptische fat ronaldo.jpg (396x625, 154K)

FM19? Players determination is affected by the average det of your squad.

Come on /trb/ lets not do this again please

Attached: 1470006976116.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Is that you? Cute
Also maybe its time to let it die, make a last thread and say our goodbyes to each other.

/trb/ always suffers when there's a bunch of games going on. give it 3 hours, we'll be back

>defender has a huge amount of space to bring a long ball down
>heads it randomly into midfield instead
>again and again and again

Attached: 1654684426395.jpg (288x499, 24K)

>4 hours later
>page 8
I've seen /trb/ 'die' many times but this time is the worst. Last week we didn't even had a thread most of the days.

That's what happens when FM19 is shit.

it isn't that bad, certainly better than 17.

I just installed FM18 and it only fits 3/4ths of the screen, I had to change my screen's resolution to actually be able to create the manager.

Even though I've changed FM's resolution to Fullscreen it still only fits 3/4ths of the screen, what the fuck, how do I fix this. Do I have to actually change my screen's resolution before I play every time?

Not with >le scouting packages face

What's your screen resolution? Did you try running it in windowed and just maximising the window?

1280 x 720, and it doesn't let me run it in windowed mode. Apparently the "game" takes your screen resolution to run, and since the maximum allowed resolution for it to run is 1024 x 768, it defaults to the lowest resolution.

How did they even manage to fuck up that bad, SI just keeps surprising me-

>1280 x 720, and it doesn't let me run it in windowed mode.
That's weird. Are you running in on steam? You can add launch options in steam to force it in windowed. Probably can do it on a pirated version as well but not quite sure how

No, it's pirated. I shouldn't complain, but ironically I've seen people who bought it had the same problem.

What you can do is right click on your shortcut > shortcut tab > and add "-windowmode" into the target bar after the instalation path. Hopefully it works

It didn't, guess it's back to 17, thanks for the help anyway.

Ahh sorry to hear that, quite lame

Its a sign of the times I guess, 4channel is dying and we're not replacing the older users

Who are the best FM youtubers, /trb/?

Came from 3-1 down at HT to win 4-3 versus PSG.

Think I've finally found right balance, any feedback?

Attached: 4-3-3 OM.jpg (659x667, 127K)

Works in theory, but BWM/BWM duo is the least imaginative shit you could have. It's really a nothing duo, especially with a DLP(D) behind them. WB(D) proposes nothing offensively but sits higher defensively, so while they bring little to the table when the team has the ball, they can still get exposed in their backs. But then you're playing a somewhat higher line (Control brings the line up) with more pressing.

Doubt Germain is that good as a CF(A) tho', he's a bit frail IRL at least, but hey, it's FM.

Yeah, I took over with a relatively small budget and got work to do on the squad.

I had been looking for a more sound formation for playing PSG and got Dortmund in EL.

WB to Support for lesser teams and maybe change a BWM to something else for lesser teams?

What you recommend?

If you were meeting PSG you'd be running FBs and not WBs anyway in a 4-1-4-1 DM flat, not with AML/R to improve your chances of defending. That said, you're not supposed to win that match so heh, the fans will complain but whatever.

I mean that BWM/BWM/DLP(D) is not a fucking trio. It brings absolutely nothing to the team. Three defensive minded players makes no sense in 9/10 cases unless the team you're meeting is so much beyond yours, and if it was the case it'd be okay to lose anyway.

youtube.com/channel/UC-3wJqf60YbC6jzAfPRm2ig

Personally I used to tribble for 4-5 hours every day. Now I've got a job working 11 am - 8 pm, it's a shitty schedule and I barely have time to do anything. Saddens me to see /trb/ like this.

fuck working life friend

Attached: 1444955900545.png (541x425, 592K)

Aye, I'm hoping to scrounge up some money and fuck off to Europe, the USA or Australia, or anywhere other than here. Maybe in a couple of months I'll have a better schedule, but for the moment this is what I have.

If I had more time, I'd be here more. Don't let these threads die, I love y'all.

Attached: tum2961.png (1280x710, 644K)

P9

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1500x960, 212K)

Attached: wingers6.jpg (628x625, 142K)

Attached: bigbollocksbalogun.jpg (1857x193, 72K)

Attached: fullbasque.jpg (800x600, 200K)

Attached: 94e.jpg (3000x3000, 1.88M)

What kind of tactics do I use when my players are fucking terrible?

>tfw these shitters get taken over by a tycoon and you dont

Whatever suits your players I suppose, best bet is to get a good loanee and build your team around him

Attached: tycoon.jpg (1854x1080, 303K)

Is it true that when you have shitty players it's generally better to micromanage them, and with elite players you should leave them to their own devices?

Probably, i dont really change my style between good and bad players

Why do we not have a discord? Much easier to quickly paste a screenshot into discord and shitpost with each other than on this garbage site

We did have one, but not too many in it

Also, it doenst solve the problem of new tribblers joining as the old ones fall off

>there's a discord
>/trb/ is dying
what a coincidence

It depends on what quality you have. If you have tall strikers who can win knockdowns and second balls then being overrun in midfield isn't as bad. I'm thinking if you wanted to let one of your center mids be more attacking playmaker you could use a more defensive player on the left wing and ask him to tuck in. Then a CAM might provide better link up play than a DLF and your side woud look a bit like france's world cup side but at the same time it depends on what quality you have available.

Christ I cannot stand discord. Hella epic gamer lingo thrown all over it, barf

It's more dead than here tho

>I've changed the youth rating to 200
How does club youth rating even work? Does it scale according to how good the nation's youth rating is? Is 200 in Isreal the same as 200 in Spain? Would you get the same number of wonderkids?

Im 99% sure the nation youth rating also has a big impact

you only see it briefly while the program is loading, who cares tbdesu

link

use complete wingbacks and don't be afraid to retrain out-and-out wingers for the role and give them instructions to get forward.
set mentality to very fluid and counter use 3 central midfielders and at least one of them has to be ball winning midfield. I put the ball winner on support as a #8 and use my other #8 as an advanced playmaker or box2box but with instructions to close down more. another BWM-Su would work too to be more solid. The middle midfielder is your holding #6. I like DLP-Defensive and close down less. Then you use a forward and a CAM. The forward and the CAM combine with the wingbacks and the attacking #8 to create your 5 on 4 overload against 4 man defense and your team defends as a 5-3-2 to force attacks out wide where your players can double press against the touch line. Set opposition instructions to close down defenders always and show centerbacks onto their outside foot but fullbacks onto their inside foot so you funnel everything toward your ball winners. Always close down and tight mark the attacking wing players to deny them service and trap them against the touchline. wide centerbacks should be more mobile and more suited to tackling and positioning than height and heading

If you want to try the 3-4-3 shape like chelsea used a few seasons ago you absolutely cannot ask them to gegenpress high and you need two center mids who are really good. one can be pure destroyer the other needs to be an all rounder. but you MUST order your wide attacking players to man-mark the opposition wide attacking players so that you defend in 5-4-1 shape or you'll definitely leak goals.

I left it after nothing happened for months due to having a bunch of dead discords on my list

lemme link mitch's discord then. theres some tribblers in there and we do talk about fm.

discord.gg/YRmSw5E

i hate posting on Yea Forums because of the captchas, to be honest. and uploading files is also annoying, why cant i just drag shit into the post field?

I changed the nation youth rating of Israel. It would depend on the youth facilities of the clubs in that country (if there are no clubs in the game, then there is almost no chance they'll ever develop world class players, for example St Kitts)

Population also seems to be a pretty big factor, as does game importance and development of that nation.

>i hate posting on Yea Forums because of the captchas
>He doesn't have NoJS NumPad cpatcha

>why cant i just drag shit into the post field?
>He doesn't have 4chanX
A work of Art™.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-22 sp - Eternal trb - Sports - 4chan.png (405x710, 224K)

>mfw I sold all my transfer clauses right before taxes

Attached: 1445668547962.gif (352x224, 866K)

This one fucking guy basically owns my club, this can't be legal

Attached: Lqqbi7Q[1].png (106x592, 69K)

It's the case in quite a few clubs really. Currently you could argue that we have an agent that essentially owns the French NT through being the agent of Didier Deschamps. That would explain certain dubious picks...

And the entire Wolves situation.

>missing 3 penalties and winning 11-0
what the fuck

Attached: thanks ref, don't need em.png (1920x1080, 454K)

>turkey

yes

Recently started playing again FM13 to be exact. Anybody know any good logopacks (especially the English Premier League)?

Also, can anyone recommend me a good AssMan?

Inside forwards or based wingers?

Attached: 129ybVR.jpg (599x828, 61K)

You should be able to mostly get away with using a newer logopack. The IDs shouldn't have changed too much; "shouldn't" being the key word.

Should I? I'dmiss my save but I've also never ever brought success to my Borussia Evoniks.

My dream path would be to go to Dortmund AFTER winning the CL with Koblenz. I've won the EL this year tho so that'd be a cool time to jump ship. I'd miss my regens tho.

Should I even be worried about the club's financial issues? I mean, it's not really my job is it? I'm there to win. If they go bankrupt because of my irresponsible transfer deals then what is stopping me from going to another club?

Attached: 1548434962377.jpg (673x842, 33K)

Attached: fm_2019-04-22_17-27-04.png (1844x1080, 117K)

>Dirtmount

>If they go bankrupt because of my irresponsible transfer deals then what is stopping me from going to another club?
>He doesn't like his regens

Attached: notgoingto.jpg (387x543, 57K)

Decided not to. Can't leave my regens with unfinished business. Maybe in 10-15 years.

in fm19 at least, inverted-foot wingers as W(a) seem to do better at both crossing and cutting inside than "inside forwards"

Instead of cutting inside immediately they stay wide for longer, which gives everyone more space to work with.

>my youth lads have improved a lot
>one of them has improved his heading to 16
>7 jumping, 178cm tall
FUCK OFF. WHY. I DON'T WANT HIM TO IMPROVE HEADING IF HE'S NEVER GONNA REACH IT.

yeah. and even shitty wingers with low tactical sense seem to know when to get narrow to tap a cross in, so there's no real risk in this version
they even defend (a little)

Please help. I made them train other things as a priority and they're improving fucking Heading. They're both FW's with Accomplished wing positions and they're really eh. Another season or two and they might be OK. The AMC youth regen I signed is fucking godlike at 17. Shame his Passing is so poor (not terrible but nowhere as good as I want it to be). I want him to improve passing but I switched it to Mental stuff because he's already 16 in Tech and First Touch at 17. Thing is, I got a great AMC already aged 20 odd. So I'll keep him in my youth for another season or two like the FW's. Or sell the 20 year old for as much as possible.

Post a screenshot of them.

I've already down the FW's (they have slightly improved). The 20 year old AMC I am currently using is . This is the youth AMC. As for my FW's, was thinking of making Soule learn the trait 'Tries Tricks' since 'Runs With Balls Often' is useless combined with his Tries Killer Balls Often but might do.

Attached: moyano.png (1362x535, 127K)

>won the league
>Cohen unhappy that we didn't challenge for the league

Fucking Jews, man. Being serious though, THIS is why I will never be ashamed of leaving the editor on

Attached: Capture.jpg (725x319, 21K)

Looks normal to me. You're never going to improve exclusively one attribute unless you cheat, so you shouldn't panic. I'd rather improve his Acceleration and Pace considering his age however, 10 is way too low for a striker (or a winger). Heading can still be useful with good Off The Ball movement and Strength: you don't have to be a giant to score headers. You can model him, but you're not going to change him or freeze his attributes.

I've had so many bugs in this game it's insane. I've had 'Promises To Play More Time' but never made such a promise. I've played clubs where Media Prediction is 14th with clubs hoping for mid-table, winning the Title and the club going 'It was always within our ability to win the title'. I've won cups, being told it's a final we've entered for the first time in our history, then being told that this is the 'second time we have won the trophy in a row' and then, when I check the board reaction to the win, it still says 'Evaluating progress' or whatever. It's so broken it's stupid.

As for improving Acc and Pace, I was told they improve naturally without making it a dedicated thing and should concentrate on something else. I agree though. I was planning on Soule being the 'assister' in a partnership,with Garate being the 'scorer'. Sadly Garate has terrible finishing. However, I have my ÂŁ2.5m striker banging in goals, so it doesn't matter, he's 17 as well. See he's improved a fair bit too. So no rush for Garate or Soule. I just hate the fact he's improving his heading over other stuff I'm trying to make him improve.

>was thinking of making Soule learn the trait 'Tries Tricks'
you probably know this and meant to type something else, but just to be clear this PPM doesn't exist anymore (and, I think, never actually did anything)

Doesn't it? That's a shame. I didn't check, just hoped it was. Never mind. I always thought it made them more likely to dribble around players.

Why did my players return from the summer break absolutely battered? Most of them aren't internationals, so it isn't that. I understand a lack of match fitness, but tiredness ratings of 65%, wtf have they been doing all summer? They currently are more tired, after 4 one-per-week friendlies, than they were after 6 weeks of 2 games per week. The game also never game me the "players need extended break" prompt. Anyone know what this is meant to be?

Probably rimming thai ladyboys, enjoy your incoming league title

Is this a bug? Why can't I register anyone?

Attached: fm_2019-04-22_20-52-32.png (1920x1040, 267K)

>I always thought it made them more likely to dribble around players
If a player is good at dribbling, he will. PPMs aren't a crutch, they're only there for fine tuning. The better the player, the less useful PPMs are.

It was a bug in FM18, I haven't played 19. I found a way around it but I can't remember exactly. Try using the editor (although I don't think that is how I fixed it). I *think* I went on holiday for the deadline and let the assistant pick and it was fixed for the next season. Fucking sucks though

>not partying with vardy over the summer

This guy just won the Euro U19 Best Player and it made me check his stats.
He had 24 goals and 29 assists for 46 games when he played with the U19 two years ago.
What the fuck should I do with him ? I play with two CM, an AP and a Mezzala. Which role would be best for him ? And which traits would you recommend ?

Attached: 20190422221404_1.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

gotta say following miles on instagram feels a lot like following my dad

post yer da's insta

i'm not doxing myself thanks

>three Klassiekers in a row

based

Attached: fm_2019-04-22_23-33-41.png (1920x1080, 249K)

I swear I will not come and visit you

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-10 at 00.06.57.png (286x417, 163K)

wtf the schedules are absurd during qualification rounds, not even a week break?

Attached: 1548811925580.png (831x487, 80K)

Jakub, we already went over this: that's because you're not managing in England.

Jakub?

fook England user.

I'm now wondering what league should I manage in if I want the biggest clusterfuck of a calendar during EL qualification rounds. In Poland it's only league, but what about national cup or league cup or whatever exotic competitions other leagues may have?

>Jakub?
Ok Kamil.

>I'm now wondering what league should I manage in if I want the biggest clusterfuck of a calendar during EL qualification rounds
Just manage as far away from England as possible because >SI quality.

ok

Attached: 1548815104947.png (487x288, 72K)

fuck's sake

Attached: fuuuuuuuck.png (443x743, 75K)

Not a fan of h2h taking precedence over GD in a league.

less possibility of matchfixing on final day

how do you fuck up nazio this bad?

not even sure desu
was winning almost every match at the beginning of the season and then it suddenly just stopped

hmmm

Attached: hmmm.png (707x240, 58K)

I've been there. usually it's my own fault
>opponents score in the 93rd
>fuck it, they don't have enough time to score another, I'm not going to change tactics
>they did have enough time to score another

>league has a month and a half winter break in december and january
>winter transfer window doesn't open until the end of january, when league fixtures start again
I can't think of any reason why this would be a good idea

>Curacao

wait what

Attached: 1546535647624.png (588x227, 22K)

I-I'm sorry, our Ekstraklasa is a little special you know user?

it's actually the czechs that are doing this to me. so I guess it makes sense if your neighbours are doing it

ANONS

Attached: 1551914652302.png (610x239, 23K)

Curacao goes to the WC

Attached: 1543351449505.png (1919x1040, 171K)

Got my youth lads in, I got a pretty good GK, at least in key shot stopper stats. He is incredibly weak, but is brave, is 194cm (which is massive in Argentina) and can't really control his area well. I think I'll stick him on Strength to try and get his Strength up or do I stick him on trying to control his area? I'll post him when I sign him from candidates tomorrow. Managed to beat Boca in the Copa Lib by drawing 2-2 and then 0-0 and winning on away goals. Got them in Semi-Final of the Copa Argentina (which I am holders). I have never beaten them, so gonna go for a draw and benulties. Still not lost in this run. I suspect it won't last. Boca will prob beat me in the league if not the semi's.

Does anyone else turn their physio set up into their own personal harem? All my physios are female now, but I don't hire any that are too ugly

Here he is. He looks good bar the Strength and stuff.

Attached: gk youth.png (1314x545, 124K)

Command of Area or Agility. Agility controls diving reach/distance.

I do that with my whole staff room, really. Fuck those regen faces that get uglier and uglier.

Need to confirm him to do that. My regens signings are improving but not all in the way I want. Still, a season or two they'll be in the first team. Or at least one might be sold.

>Need to confirm him to do that
Nah, you do it first, then you see if he develops.

Yeah I meant I need to sign the right youth candidates. Usually my staff say who is best but doesn't seem to happen now.

Just started my first unemployed, reputationless sunday league footballer career. Got hired by Uddevalla in the Swedish Second Divison North Gotaland.

Where do you guys like to start?

Attached: ffcbc257419a4700c3f4cb87147364f8.png (1744x894, 341K)

Never done that myself. Should probably do it.

I'll usually either do a save like you've done there, where I focus more on my personal career, hanging around clubs for 2-5 seasons before jumping up in rep to a bigger league/club. Right now in that save I'm at Bohemians 1905 in the EL and in 4th in the Czech league. Then I will also usually do a LLM-upper league save as well, where my goal is just to turn a shit team in the middle of nowhere into a powerhouse

So lads, what stats do you look for in a FW? Like what is key to them banging in goals? I look at Acc + Pace first, then Finishing, then Composure, then Off The Ball, then Anticipation then Decisions. If their Acc + Pace is low, I then look at Jumping then Heading then Strength then Bravery. Sadly I still haven't worked out what the key stat is in terms of mid tier. If having 16 composure is better than 16 finishing or 16 anticipation better than 16 off the ball or whatever.

has anyone managed this meme club ?
I want to start a career with them but just knowing how painful the first season is going to be is dissuading me from it

Attached: 1549316926069.png (600x600, 105K)

>scheduling

Attached: fm_2019-04-23_16-10-49.png (1920x1080, 243K)

No but I refuse to start a save without a female personal assistant.

SK(s)

Attached: Vales.webm (682x384, 622K)

>15
>instantly my best rightback

Attached: Vaclav Petrous_ Overview Attributes.png (1366x768, 305K)

>Croatian 2nd tier intake day
>get 5 star potential kid
>In the position I needed a player desperately
>at 16 is best player in league by far
>can't play him until he is 17 (almost a whole year away)
>Man U interested within days
>As a result won't sign any contract

To channel my inner arab, fuck GOATS

What a wild ride, 6 seasons of going up to the VNL, back down to the VNS, then back up to VNL, and getting promoted. Shout out to Swansea for your loan players.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-23+at+10.13.24).jpg (1241x674, 109K)

>ask board about getting an affiliate team
>board says ok, let us search
>fast forward
>"we haven't been able to find a team that suits us so lol no affiliate"

It's been like this for years. I have 6 affiliate teams that I added plus a bunch of random local teams that were already there when I got here, and some time after I started getting the "no teams available" message from the board a team I was affiliated with (PSV) canceled the agreement so it can't be that I have too many affiliated teams already. Is this a bug that I'll have to live with forever? Do I have to offer sacrifices to the FM gods so that Norwich doesn't ever git gud and I lose them too?

I'm on FM12 btw. This is slightly unsettling because I've tried every possible option (popularity abroad, good youth system, farm team to loan players to and the other one that I don't remember) and every time I get rejected because appearently there isn't a team that suits us in the entire fucking planet.

Also fuck PSV, they were the only affiliate who played with a DM (and until a season or two ago the only ones who played with proper wingers too; now I have to loan my wingers to fucking Greece) and now I can't send my DMs there.

>mfw i fire up trollball for the first time in months

Attached: Screenshot_23.jpg (560x644, 40K)

How will Europeans ever recover? The Jew marches on (with the help of convicted drug cheat Jose Angulo)

Attached: Capture.jpg (887x187, 34K)

I have some nuts regens on my Bohemians save, I'll post screenshots later if you want to see

Shit man, first time getting to the CL knockouts and we come back to win it with four unanswered.

We got manhandled away 3-1. When Atleti scored very early, I thought it was over. Then they just straight up folded. They started playing very defensively and my guys just carved them open.

Attached: 20190423195253_1.jpg (1600x900, 252K)

>5 shots on target
Yeah, you really carved them up

how many goals did your team score against atleti you cunt

does having your captain try and resolve an issue ever work?

Reinstalling. I'm about 10 seasons in my save and I quit last time because I had destroyed the team with my retarded dog shit signings and never-evolving tactics.

I'm basically walking into a team that needs an overhaul after 5 years of crap new signings and my best players retiring.

How do I stop being shite at signings?

sometimes, for minor stuff, yeah. I don't know exactly how the mechanics work but I think if the captain is highly-respected at the club and likes you, it's more likely to work

Once I had a guy who very often shot down concerns. But the captain in question had 17+ leadership and determination, plus had a fuckton of rep. Otherwise it never works for me.

I guess I could cut it in La Liga

Now Bayern in the semis

Attached: 20190423205837_1.jpg (1600x900, 258K)

How much possession do you average?

>blackburn trolling their way into a playoff final

Attached: Screenshot_24.jpg (860x155, 15K)

63%

Attached: 20190423202645_1.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

>2019
>"You're the 4th choice striker, you are worse than Mbwasa and Chiwonga in just about every way, if you keep complaining you'll be playing in a Turkish farmer league next season, Ngubu, you ungrateful little cunt" isn't an option

Attached: 1540497762924.jpg (720x720, 91K)

Yet this happy cunt and his agent don't want to sign a new contract

Attached: 20190423213938_1.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

The dream is over...but happy with the prize money and rep boost

Attached: 20190423214419_1.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

what happened to 2 weeks notice?

Attached: Screenshot_25.jpg (1919x1038, 167K)

Prepare your butts, Europe

Attached: fm_2019-04-23_21-21-36.png (808x38, 32K)

Can somebody help me? I played Boca again, I had draw every time before. I managed 2-1. Fast forward to the Copa Lib and I play River Plate. I thrash them 4-1. I have never lost to them and I always thrash them. I do not get it. Anyway, my AMC Youth is becoming God Like. His Technique has gone up without me asking. His Passing went up 1. I need it to be 16 too. I'm doing Final Third at the moment.

Attached: the goat.png (1400x547, 137K)

Sorry, and I meant to add that River Plate and Boca are suppose to be the two toughest teams in the league (bar me :^)). Managing to rekt one but can't rekt the other. Anyway here is the dude I signed for ÂŁ2.5m. He's improving a fair bit. I'm making him work on Attacking Movement to get Anticipation up.

Attached: ÂŁ2.5m t.png (1735x1123, 267K)

the individual training focus stuff only directs a little bit of extra focus toward a certain area, I think. if he's playing and training with the team he'll improve overall naturaly

Oh yeah I know that. Was just hoping that he would get a tiny bit more per 'update' to that specific set of skills. Moyano is great in general but would rather he got 16 in Passing to essentially make him one of the best playmakers in the league. Shame he isn't double footed. Still, I've notice drastic drops in improvement when a player hits 19/20, they have to get given first team shit to improve. I might have to move a DC into my First Team just to improve him (nobody wants to loan him, might have to offer paying 100% of the wage).

I wish these guys were anything approaching good

Attached: Ali Mohamed_ Comparison Player Comparison.png (1366x768, 227K)

not sure where those 3 euros in transfer income are coming from

Attached: 20190424031312_1.jpg (1600x900, 207K)

Money Laundering confirmed

FM19 and I guess it would be FM18 related too. Is there a way to bottom out your scouting pool. Basically is there a way to permanently to just discard shitters forever from your player search that have no business getting involved with your team..

Lads fm2019 is far too easy. Just started with tottenham.

1st season.
>5th in league
>CL semi-final
>League cup winner
>FA cup final

2nd season
>2nd in league
>Europa league winner

3rd season
>1st in league
>CL winner
>League cup winner
>FA cup final
>Harry Kane scores 49 goals in a season

I have a 75% winrate and use the same tactic all the time and it seems FAR too easy to get transfer money compared to real life. I believe this game is shit. All this would never happen.

Why can't the AI into possession? I've just got promoted and I have 10% more possession than anyone else in the league

Your staff cannot be trusted. You go to the player development tab and see if he has improved over the course of the last year or not.

AIs don't exist. They have no intelligence nor deductive ability, therefore they cannot make coherent tactics. They're essentially a big spreadsheet that goes through checklists.

Bottleham isn't nicknamed Spuds for no reason.

>Team Leader wants to leave
>I let him
>the other team leader is now complaining about me selling him

How the fuck is there no "He wanted to leave you cunt" option when talking to him. Shit is so retarded

>fm2019 is far too easy
>Just started with tottenham.
Yeah man, I just started a save as Barca and its way too easy.
Seems like a trend in video games though, I tried an FPS last week and turned on God mode and infinite ammo and beat it super quickly. Guess they just makes games too easy for people nowadays.

>diva player gets upset
>"I want out! I wanna be with a manager I can trust!"
>offer to clubs
>"wtf why are you offering me out, I cant believe you're forcing me out"

or my favorite: tell a player "fuck off, I'll sell you when I want" and it turns into a "promise to sell the player in the next transfer window". Burn their useless goddamn promise system "feature" to the ground.

I have two team "highly influential" players who want to leave this summer, they're both old and terrible and have started a combined 5 games this season, but I just know there's going to be a fucking meltdown anyway

>tottenham
>75% win rate is expected

>this game is too easy
>i came 5th with spurs who should be challenging for 2nd or 3rd
>i made cup finals and won cups that spurs have made the top 4 of in recent seasons
Literally the only thing you did was not choke in big games like Spurs did. You're not overperforming.

>encourage team
>whole team becomes frustrated by the feedback
wut

I see this happen most often if I've given a different shout too recently beforehand

it was the first shout of the game...oh well, we scored right after

Jesus fucking CHRIST

Attached: psg1.png (1918x1080, 329K)

damn, that is fucking terrible. there's no justification for that kind of bullshit.
playing as PSG I mean

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (360x360, 10K)

>backup GK out for 9-12 months with a spinal injury after over-exerting himself lifting weights
bro

>when the opposition scores a meaningless goal in the 89th minute and you dont have to pay out clean sheet bonuses

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>when you're winning 3-0 and know you need the +3GD to get the 'and they did it by the margin expected of them'
>concede a single goal
>'I'm sure they would have liked to win by a bigger margin'
Fucking fuming lad.

>coming to end of S2 of my Argentinian run
>still not lost a game
>got several amazing youths up and coming
>spending all my money on youth facilities anyway
Might just start again with Sunday League and go Unemployed but dunno what leagues to install. Then again I hate losing after switching from a team that doesn't, so I dunno.

that's literally what the bazillion players on your reserves are for

Do you guys think it would be interesting if they let you play the older years on the new fms, e.g fm 2008 on fm 2019?

Anyone can give me any tips on how to add lower leagues to DB? Was thinking of adding the lowest possible Italian tier (Terza Categoria) and try the retarded idea that is starting from the ninth tier and go up all the way to Serie A.

I tried to do that with England Division 9 to Premiership. I managed to win the League Cup in my 3rd season. I was winning 14-0 due to finding players who would sign for me who were Division 1/2 tier and would absolutely rape Division 9.

Yeah but England's lowest divisions are already in DB, I'd have to add Terza Categoria manually.

Not the non-league ones they aren't. Like Division 9 as I said. Hellenic South and shit.

Aah, I see. So, can give me any tips so my brain doesn't collapse on itself?

>Anyone can give me any tips on how to add lower leagues to DB?
Loads of work, stuff to re-create, potentially re-doing the cup competitions, adding the right rules in the right place. Also there aren't actual players at that level, so you'll need to ass players to playable teams. It's so annoying to actually reproduce lower league footy that you rarely see really good dbs with them.

It's not hard, but it takes God damn long, and the Editor is a fucking piece of shit that barely validates vanilla rules with no changes because SI quality. And you'll get bald(er) when you start actually working on it.

Fuck it, I have time to waste anyways. Currently leeching off of a pre-existing DB I'm using for my Castel Di Sangro save, meaning I only need the three leagues below Promozione. Problem is, I can't figure out how to make sub-divisions or how to add play-offs and play-outs.

>Problem is, I can't figure out how to make sub-divisions or how to add play-offs and play-outs
It would be easy if you could do that in Basic Rules because that takes five minutes instead of five hours, but if you're already in Advanced Mode you lose ALL CHANGES you've made in Advanced Mode if you decide to go back to Basic Mode. Which means you can't: once you're in Advanced Mode, you stay in Advanced Mode.

Good thing I'm still in Basic Mode then. But no, even in Basic Mode the game does not give you a single fucking option.

How very nice of Bayern to take a dive in a meaningless match to help a poorer club get its 2.7M

Attached: 20190424183249_1.jpg (1600x900, 253K)

Well first you verify if the division you want to add is in the db; including sub-divisions. If not, create them. Then in the rules, just add a division, specify whether it has sub divisions or not, select the parent division, add as many sub-divisions as required, then go over the settings. After that, just go in Playoffs and set what kind of playoffs you want.

Attached: 2019-04-24_18-37-35.png (1920x2054, 318K)

He really wanted to come off apparently

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 773K)

>Waiting for changes
>Highlight starts

Attached: Me getting euthanasied.jpg (750x732, 75K)

this game trolls me real hard in every shootout

Attached: Screenshot_26.jpg (564x826, 72K)

Wow so you're telling me that this Azeri rando that City gave me 3.5M+11.5M for a clause buyout, is not developing at all rotting in the reserves, generating zero loan interest? Weird. SI's masterful transfer AI strikes again.

Attached: 20190424185301_1.jpg (1600x900, 190K)

if they haven't fixed this yet, they never will. big clubs have been buying wonderkids for huge sums, letting them rot, then selling them for a fraction of the cost a few years later for as long as i've been playing this game

Alright, currently adding the sub-divisions. The many sub-divisions. Have met a bit of an hiccup, however, as Seconda and Terza Categoria are all labeled as two big divisions instead of smaller, regional divisions.. How the fuck am I supposed to work around around that?

The only resemblance between IRL and AI clubs is that big clubs do buy everything on sight. However, IRL clubs do their hardest to at least turn a profit on the player. The problem is Reputation: too big of an influence, and you have small clubs not proposing loans or players refusing loans because of Rep™, even fit hey need the playing time and are on the loan list.

Not sure what you mean, but if the sub divisions don't exist, you have to create them in the db.

Basically, in the screen you shared () you can see, say, Eccellenza Abruzzo. SI's lazy arses, however, didn't create a "Seconda Categoria Abruzzo A", basically. I believe the answer is still the same you gave them though.

what the fuck

Attached: wh.png (1280x1024, 1.38M)

>Home bias isn't rea-

Will SI ever make an iteration of this game where ManU isn't overrated as fuck?

>Will the Brits stop overrating themselves?

Attached: 1549040688448.png (590x459, 382K)

Fuck it I give up on the editor piece of shit makes no goddamn fucking sense with its' errors nor seems to understand how the fuck lower leagues' rules work as well as deleting my work out of the fucking blue fuck you Miles you fucking cunt stop thinking British football is the only thing that matters and fix your fucking game you mong

Well they did an iteration where /arse/ isn't juiced as fuck. Maybe. But it's just the Premier League being overrated and some stupid transfer+reputation mechanics and AI behaviour: there's no fucking way a top European club (Bayern, Madrid, Juve) would lose their players to English clubs just because of money or "better league rep". That shit never happens unless English clubs fork out a shit load of money. Otherwise those clubs just don't fucking sell at all. However in the FM universe, Bottleham can just knock at the door and buy Matuidi, Marcelo and Lewandowski in the same window because BEST LEAGUE IN DA WORLDZ.

Attached: Arsanal edition.jpg (400x400, 42K)

>play like utter shite
>get fined for playing like utter shite
>get angry for being fined for playing like utter shite
fuck off, you mong
enjoy the fucking reserves

i miss the older versions where there were no restrictions on where you could send your reserve team for friendlies. player being a cunt? time for a reserve friendly in syria

You want an answer? A big, fat, fucking NO.
It's so bad most ECL finals in my save have been ALL-ENGLISH. Italian teams don't make it past the Quarters no matter what, almost as if the game was hardcoded for that to happen.

i'm fucking done with this game
i'll play some GPM2

>I don't play 4-2-4

Attached: 20190424193103_1.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Ah, reputationball

Remember my stopgap move where I turned a rando DM into a decent-ish wingback? Now he's earning 71k pw to give mediocre performances in La Liga lmao

Attached: 20190424193038_1.jpg (1600x900, 226K)

>winger goes to cross ball into the box
>bounces off defender
>rolls perfectly to the other team who counters and scores
every single fucking time

>Sending your reserves to New Zealand to make LLM bank.

Take me back to those halcyon days.

>Making a disagreeing outfielder train on GK Heavy

Attached: R.I.P. Manager Man.png (1460x3495, 3.25M)

do they at least have the sense to use him as a fullback?

home bias and 2nd-leg-balancing bias are both powerful forces. when they work against each other you get reasonable results, but when they're pulling in the same direction really stupid stuff happens

havent played this version of FM very much
can someone explain to this amerifag what implications the UK leaving the EU has on a premier league club in the game?

For the AI? Very little, the PL remains the strongest league in the game. They can no longer poach foreign talent randomly, but they have such cash and reputation that they don't have issues making a competitive squad anyway.

For the player? It's random. SI cooked up a few scenarios from the most likely to the least likely, and one is randomly selected when you start a new save. You can have a soft Brexit where essentially little changes, to hard Brexit with no Bosman rule, to having a squad registration limit on foreigners of 12 to 19 or something players. Also, there's a minute possibility that the other UK "nations" won't follow the same change, but the chance of that happening is at or below 1%.

thanks

I had a late lead in the return leg against PSG in the knockouts. Then Mbappé started dribbling circles around my team and knocked us out with a quick brace. I'm in 2028 and thought that real players should be mostly declining by now...he's 29, in his prime, and here to keep fucking us over for at least 4-5 years.

Dude is -10 PA. If you hit him near the maximum of his PA range, he could be equivalent if not better than Messi and Ronaldo. So even declined he'd still run around your team. You can always try wrecking him: injuries can decrease current ability.

wow this game does not handle putting a player who is regularly on the senior national team temporarily on the U23 team for the Olympics very well

This "game" doesn't handle any kind of NT management well.

How so

Olympics came and one of my players got put on the U23 squad for the tournament, but it treated it as a demotion for him, and called it an opportunity to "prove himsef" for the NT
but he has 12 caps and 6 goals and is one of the best players on the senior team

3(three)

Attached: 20190424203946_1.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

>no Bosman rule
the best timeline

It also means you cannot poach on a free, even when the players are literally rotting in the reserves.

can I turn off Bosman rule in editor for the whole world?

It's in the league rules under transfer rules. You'd have to make a file per country. Have fun~.

I really like that score counter on the top left

So uhh

Attached: LADS.png (1920x1080, 272K)

>score 5 goals
>not PoM

paulinho goat confirmed?

>over performing in the league
>no injuries
>squad harmony is good
>only conceded 1 goal in last 7 games
>board is giving me whatever i want
so is this when it all comes crashing down?

update: it came crashing down

Surprised it took that long tbchwy

just

Attached: Untitled.png (848x523, 101K)

>scouting meeting

Attached: 1478541707353.jpg (251x242, 11K)

SIIIIUUU

Attached: Capture.jpg (1271x779, 106K)

just signed GENNARO GATTUSO as Head Coach.

I'm fine with that.

I actually enjoy those, sometimes i get some good finds through it

about 1 in 50, yeah. still worth it I guess. seems to be a reliable way of finding veteran free agents at least

Just use ShareX m8.

>That PSG team
Actually realistic. That's exactly how they'd waste their transfer money, and how they've been wasting it for almost the last decade.

found a first team player for cheap beacuse wolves had relegated through scouting meeting

anyone who badmouths them can come at me

could have been worse.
gib location fag

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 189K)

lol what's his penalty taking?

>do terrible in the league and almost get sacked
>france and portugal still headhunt me to become manager

why did they do this?
is it because I made it to 2 cup finls?

interesting, I guess so. I suppose rep and board confidence aren't tied to each other

apart from model citizen & model professional what are the other really good personalities a HOYD have?

What is the worst league you lads have done a save in?

slovenian 2nd tier, but I'm a casual

Estonian 2nd division

Attached: slip.jpg (1280x774, 102K)

and they did

Attached: Capture.jpg (1280x774, 62K)

premier league

How do I stop conceding from set pieces like a little bitch? Requesting a good tactic.

Attached: Dy_U9kJWkAIej4G.jpg (1199x800, 175K)

So lads, is Hannah Herbert the best at in the game? She's a pretty decent analyst too

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJDAAAAJGI3MGEyNDJmLWUwYWEtNGFhZS04ZGQ2LTdjM2M3YmZiMzhkOQ.jpg (450x450, 31K)

kosovo 2nd div

How bad is it? I've done the Scottish 4th division and it's really fucking bad, as in you can't even get players from the 5th or 6th division in England because it's so shit.

Literally scraped through it with a loaned striker, cm, CB and keeper

there comes a point where you cannot accurately simulate the actual degrees of shittiness among leagues. Honestly it wasn't that awful. Obviously being semi-pro only domestic players want to join, but if you stick to the basic LLM principles and have a good tactic, the awful transfer AI makes you stand out pretty soon.

Being semi-pro was probably the toughest part, when I finally got to the top division my board wouldn't let me turn professional for two seasons either since they said the team would be more popular as "underdogs" in the division.

Being part time also destroyed my decent youth players careers, none hit their potentials

yeah it's the tough part. But eventually being semi-pro forces you to be frugal, and eventually the cash you get for consistently participating in CL/EL quals helps you to be pro. From there, basically any foreign player is a god and you begin to dominate the league. At first I usually take flyers on African regens with youth caps from amateur clubs, as many as league rules will allow.

Chilean 5th tier. That's utter, unenjoyable garbage. Worse than Thai 4th tier by quite a margin.

I don't think she is, but she must be the lone female one that's not shit. It's like Vasiliki Pappa: she's not the best scout, but the lone female one that isn't garbage, specialises in a region where few scouts have good coverage (South Europe) and she's free IIRC, so she's very useful even if you're not specifically looking for female staff.

Why would you go to the 5th tier in Chile

Turkish 11th tier. There wasn't a single redeemable feature about it. No players, no cups, nobody will join you, and you have to put up with 7 seasons of it before you even go semi pro. I don't know what I was expecting but I bailed after 2 seasons.

>Why would you go to the 5th tier in Chile
I wanted to manage a club as south as possible on the World Map, but there wasn't an Argentinian lower league db on FM19. I don't think there is right now, or it's in the Workshop and I can't DL it because I pirated FM19. But it's about the shittiest players you can find due to the extremely low Reputation the clubs in that tier have (between 300 to 500 rep points).

Look what I found
How is this guy not in Europe already with 22 caps
I'm getting a bargain for 1.4M

Attached: 20190425181629_1.jpg (1600x900, 214K)

Northern Marianas second tier
kek

Attached: Shirley Mariana_ Inbox.png (1366x768, 217K)

Lets fucking go, chaps. First time beyond the 3rd qualifying round

Attached: qjkO59v[1].png (425x153, 54K)

That's a sweet bargain indeed. Too bad for that Flair, but he could even be a competent DM.

DELET

Attached: eplel.png (316x279, 10K)

someone make a new bred

new bred

Sure. Here you go.

how could you

Well you're still too fast for me.

Attached: firefox_2019-04-25_18-49-09.png (429x233, 10K)

pace 20 la :BBB