Why are they so bad at football?

Why are they so bad at football?

Attached: china.png (900x600, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0d5eP0wWLQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still unpopular. its only getting notice now because their leader forcibly wants it

The same reason the US is

they can't see shit

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门"

I love this perfect microcosm of Yea Forums

Wdym? One of them scored 2 today vs Man City.

They are only getting interested now

They will be regular World Cup quarter final team in 40 years

Based

footballs have too many faces

It takes decades to develop a decent system, they only started giving a shit when Xi Jinping got into power and forced the proles to like it.

>Unpopular sport
>Police state
>Forced spending
>Fake League
“I wonder why they’re so bad at football”

they don't have mentality to be relevant in team sports.

Small cock

we are good at one sport ;)

Attached: me.png (634x946, 632K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 他妈的黑鬼 Fuck Niggers 发生了 The Fappening 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The 4channel Autonomous Domain 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门 Samuel Hyde 唐纳德 特朗普 Donald Trump 贾斯汀特鲁多 Justin Trudeau 有毒的氟化物水 Poisonous Fluoride Water 黄色背心 Gilet Jaunes 特里阿戴维斯 Terry A Davis 艾略特罗杰 Elliot Rodger 他是免费的 He Does It For Free 他可爱 He Cute 基于和重新填充 Based & Redpilled 对韩国人没有实际意义 Gookmoot 大块头 Big Guy 诛戮 Bane 斯尼德 Sneed 每日剂量 Daily Dose 悟饭布兰科 Jewish Internet Defense Force 和平卡车 The Truck of Peace Attack of 2016 乌克兰亲欧盟示威运动 Euromaidan 取决于价格 Fugg 不是广告客户友好 Not Advertiser Friendly ?

based

This Tbh

Cringe

Because they have no souls.

Attached: 778C96D0-A990-4ECD-BD1B-FEA976F73860.png (800x1672, 209K)

lel

Happy Endings is a sport?

Thais are better than the chinese at that t sports

THey're bad at every real sport.

They only excel in meme amateur sports like Olympic [insert something irrelevant here]

Attached: China lift fit stronk.webm (854x480, 1.27M)

Geez they had a rough history. No wonder chinks have no empathy or compassion.

Too short in general to see over the offensive line. Relatively poor running and jumping athleticism. Too undersized to play any line or defensive positions.

This is actually really interesting. Thanks user.

I'm not a china shill and I actually waste alot of my time arguing with them on /int/ and youtube comment section however this copy pasta is full of historical bullshit. Like even in the begging it wrong, yes the yuan dynasty and qing weren't chinese but they actually got sinified to the degree that the last qing empror couldn't speak his ancestors native Manchurian langauge and just spoke Chinese .

>"After the fall of the Han dynasty, the northern half of China was repeatedly conquered by various foreign invaders for almost 300 years during a time of total chaos and suffering."

This is referring to:

"The Sixteen Kingdoms"
>The term Sixteen Kingdoms traditionally denotes the plethora of short-lived non-Chinese dynasties that from 303 came to rule the whole or parts of northern China. Many ethnic groups were involved, including ancestors of the Turks (such as the Xiongnu, possibly related to the Huns of late Roman history, and the Jie), the Mongolians (Xianbei), and the Tibetans (Di and Qiang).

"Northern Wei"
>Wei dynasty, Chinese in full (Pinyin) Bei Wei or (Wade-Giles romanization) Pei Wei, English Northern Wei, also called Tabgatch or (Pinyin) Tuoba, (386–534/535 ce), the longest-lived and most powerful of the northern Chinese dynasties that existed before the reunification of China under the Sui and Tang dynasties. The Wei dynasty was founded by Tabgatch (Tuoba) tribesmen who, like many of the nomads inhabiting the frontiers of northern China, were of uncertain origin. Their language was basically Turkic, and scholars presume that their ancestry can be traced to proto-Turkic, proto-Mongol, or Xiongnu peoples. In any case, the Tuoba were non-Han Chinese, and their conquests of the small, weak North China states in the late 4th century were clearly regarded as foreign invasions.
>By 439, the Bei Wei had secured their territories from attack and unified all of North China.

Source: Encyclopedia Britannica

Zhang. So are you telling me that Genghis Khan was Chinese?

Attached: 8878BE4C-7E6F-43D6-BC3B-3B7BA1965076.jpg (800x1800, 278K)

Wut no? The yuan and qing weren't han chinese. They were mongels and manchu respectively however because their numbers were both much smaller than the han. They failed to force their cultures on the chinese and instead got sinified

Pretty much happened to the other 3 ancient civilizations as well.

>Right type of hive mind
Dutch "Total Football", entire team seamlessly falling into synchronization
>Wrong type of hive mind
Ten people chasing the ball, goalkeeper screaming at them from the edge of the box.

They are goat in female volleyball.

Kek

what was this pasta about?

It contains phrases and words which presumably will get a Chinese user immediately disconnected from the internet for loading any webpage containing such text thanks to China's vast internet monitoring and censorship.

I don't know if there is any truth behind the insta-ban claims, but posting it has been a meme for the past 2 years.

Chinese-burger here, literally flew back from business on Sunday
The Chinese filter works in two ways: It either bans a website to begin with, or bans keywords on a particular page. So at times, you can load Wikipedia or BBC but when the subject matter includes something sensitive key words they will automatically block it.

Fun note: Yea Forums itself isn't actually blocked in China so you can browse and lurk all you want. But Yea Forums blocks Chinese IPs from posting so it's moot.

You can post with a pass. I saw it happen once.

the real redpill is dropping that pasta on any website you can find with a comment section

I've seen Chinese flags here very occasionally, though. I'm sure they got passes, like says.

Based.

Yeah it gives the pass message but honestly most people who would post on this website would also just use a VPN to begin with.

they need at least 200 million or 300 million active players to make 20-30 good players

Good shit. Saved and will be posted to piss off chinks.

this one pisses them off more and isn't tl;dr

Attached: maoWasARetard.png (901x461, 138K)

It's no coincidence his name is Lmao.

Rageban all mutts when?

When Brazilians evolve.

top kek, fucking zergs

Wrong football DeShawn

Based and redpilled.

Based anti-china poster

Kek Yea Forums bans you for posting the tiananmen pasta

Attached: 1547978219480.png (837x437, 72K)

Elite post.

based

:(

Attached: :v:- Mar 18th, 2019.png (1504x578, 430K)

Now they are subservient to the technocracy that the government already put in march using millions of cameras, facial recognition and QR codes

pretty sure all that country knows how to do is copycat and steal from everyone else

Professionnal sports are about entertainment through performance. Chinks can't into entertainment, they are boring as fuck, hence why they only excel at shit amateur sports noone cares about and are boring to watch after 10 minutes

>chris poole

2 soon

You forgot Winnie the Pooh

Soulless nation

Bit rich.

Found the Chinaman.

youtu.be/0d5eP0wWLQY

JFC... Chinese history is brutal.

so how the fuck is still 1.3 billion of them there?

people play footy
bugs fry rice

>facial recognition
>all look same in more than 1 billion people
Just imagine how inocents poor thinks gets executed everyday and have their organs used in transplants, sad.

The modern chinks are all mutts and rape babies.

you forget that China was never obsessed about ethnicity until now. You can't just put your western point of view to the history of China. It was so successful for so long because the invaders would immediately adopt the "chinese" way. It's so easy for retards to hate China because they don't bother learning about it and prefer talking about Mao and security footages of kids falling off balconies.
>x does things differently than y
>therefore x is bad
that's your brain on no education. not defending the CCP

Germany has a soul, it just happens to be evil.

Attached: 1555334521216.png (1066x810, 806K)

Literal human history in any place in the world is more or less like this.

insectoids with no creativity or free will. They can’t do anything but copy westerners.

They even got btfo by Vietnam when they tried invading.

Most deaths came from famines not invasions.

And even then most deaths figure are exaggerated. They don't count bodies coz that's inefficient. They count census population of village before and now. The difference is number of people dead. But the problem is back then China wasn't as big so you could run away somewhere else not counted by census. Especially in war where infrastructure is bad.

A lot of China is actually conquered clay. It was never that big until recently. The 56 ethnic minorities are all the non Han races that had their lands taken over and turned into farms. More farming = more people.

No matter how many million death tolls there are, it's less than 1% of the population.

Attached: qin-dynasty-map1.gif (798x470, 111K)

This. It's just Murrica bundahurt to univitable lost number one super power in the world status to chinks. It's really true, last time I browse some USA news portal, about half of articles is about China. Sorry burgers, in the future about 100 or even 50 ago burgers and hotdogs is replaced by stirfry noodles and rice and ketchup is replaced by toasted sesame oil at world-wide food.

>Qin dynasty
>Taiwan

what kind of horseshit map is this

it was never really "owned" until the dutch

>number one super power
>has fought 1 (one) war in its history and got completely fucked

Yeah nah.

>le chinese super power
kek you're a complete retard.

>kek fucking chinks amirite?
They may have made some fuck-ups, and still do. But the fact is they're on their way to becoming the strongest country on earth, and Murrica literally has to steal other people's oil to even keep up since no one wants to work that hard.

really ironic to talk about america stealing things in defence of fucking china. the country whose entire trashcan military is an assortment of technology stolen from russia and america.

>muh oil
it's not 2000 anymore, dumbcunt.

>el world wars meme
If it's parameter to something Russia/Soviet Union the real winner of this and...

>it's not 2000 anymore
>this dumb shit never heard of Venezuela

America is the biggest producer of oil in the world, so even if oil production or what ever the fuck youre trying to argue was important, america would still be #1.

if you unironically think america is planning to invade venezuela over fucking oil, you're a complete dumbcunt. literally infowars-tier 2000s conspiracy theories

>America is in Venezuela for muh freedom
>again
Actually kill yourself.

I just tried finding any map to show a comparison. A lot of people think China somehow was always big which is not the case. They had to struggle a lot to get to their current size but it worked in the end. Han farmers creating massive dairy farms in inner Mongolia. No one could imagine that centuries back.

MUH OIL! DA PETRODOLLAR!! ITS A CONSPIRACY MAN!!!!
even if this were the case it doesnt even support your argument that china is a super power and not america. no other country in the world has the ability to completely destablize countries for their own benefit like america. so either way you're a dumbcunt and your point is moot.

Just friendly reminder, America is a continent, not a country. Pic related, a club named America just because located there and not a kinda of Murrica praise.

Attached: images.png (553x555, 28K)

Stay mad you live in a shit hole.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门"

because theyre slope headed cockroaches

>economy built on cheap labor
>labor not cheap anymore
>p-p-prease buy or teknologheees
>its shit
>population demands modern lifestyle
>no more cheap labor to fund it
>no one wants any of their shit
>western entertainment banned
>social credit system to keep tabs on unsettled population who are watching their country lose all of its wealth via wage rises
>rapidly build military and expand
This will be an interesting century

Attached: shenyang_j-31_f60_at_the_2014_zhuhai_air_show.jpg (780x520, 46K)

>rapidly build military and expand
you forgot to add "off stolen technology thats inferior to the originals in every single way"
anyone who thinks china is a superpower or ever will be is a complete retard. we're more likely to see a fucking indian superpower kek

I'm not mad, sure I know I live in a shithole, thats is live lottery. You really just appear mad, maybe a chink guy steal you crush, to explain you massive hate against the chinks.

not liking the deepwater fishing port they have in Vanuatu m8

>chinese """"man""""
>stealing anyone's woman
you're more likely to find a brazilian with an IQ above 90 mate

Attached: nigger.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Why would we start an unpopular war for oil? We already have the keystone pipeline and canada for direct supply. Also the US is shifting towards natural gas and green energy for energy consumption. The only retards who believe that we start wars for oil are subhumans who live in shitholes ran by idiots that point to the US as a scapegoat for all their problems.

Literally this. Even the le central banks conspiracy would make more sense.

Seriously, I'm not saying that gooks in Murrica or other countries with massive gook population like Chinkstalia gook man not get other race woman than their own is meme. But being from Brasil where we have significative gook population of Japs and more recently of chinks I have doubt about it because here it's not uncommon to see couples of gook man with no gook woman, different of Anglo world that afraid of niggers "stealing" "your" white woman bullshit and all that stuff about cuck meme, here, historically exactly opposite.

Chang longwang disagrees

Attached: 1549225360651.jpg (667x891, 138K)

I've literally never in my entire life seen a asian male white female couple. only the other way around. And even then its usually fat boomers with SEA women.

kek

Fuck this gook rapist (animal cruelty abuser)

Then why is Bolton acting up like a nigger and why did they send the same Jew spook who spent the 80s burning Mayan villages

Attached: 65645354.jpg (800x450, 44K)

not like in China, my ignorant redditor monkey friend

>asian male white female couple
Its really kind of taboo in anglo lands? In other hand I know first generation Chinese guy that neighbor of my mother in her childhood the chink have crush in her, that say her say to me she not want to get engage with him because... him as JAPANESE (here most people even educated people don't distinguish gooks, everyone is japanese, if in anglolands you says anime is chinese, here we say anything gook is japanese) , get a blond light eyed wife, and their kids born just blond hair with slanted eyes.

its not taboo it just doesnt happen. there are jsut different standards of attraction in various countries, and in most anglo countries they prefer tall masculine men which typically is not a trait of chinese

You are fucking retarded, you are fucking incoherent, what the fuck are you talking about frog? The absurd and stupid ways in China have killed millions and millions through the centuries, they are fucking cruel and they have a brutal collective mind. There is no socio-economic conditioner, I have lived in poorer countries than China and they don't have that little value for life. They are a nation of mindless cruel workers, anyone who has lived in China knows this, and you probably have never go out of France in your fucking life.

>tall
Hmm, that explain that shit height obsession and that shit manlet meme issue in chans. Here, woman just not want guy, so much short than then, I never noticed girl wanting at least 1,80 guy if not it will put in to trash like memes in chans I see, even if girl is just bordering dwarf 1,50. Surely because male population is aways taller than female, its not uncommon to see couples with equal height or even woman a little taller than man couples.

In anglo countries (and I assume europe as well, but idk) if youre not tall you're completely fucked

Yeah nah it’s just a meme

As long as you’re same height or marginally taller than the woman its fine

I think it depends how you're meeting them. if its something like tinder this is not the case at all. its probably blown out of proportion on incel shitholes like here but i know all my shorter friends struggle like mad

Fucking based. Chinks are the biggest cucks in the world.

You just brainwashed with manlet meme. My friend brown/black that even ugly to Brazilian standards guy, yes, we have pretty racist beauty standards, that looking girls in Brazil never, never go to hin, short than me and I'm is just 1,73 him is about 1,67. I literary I see with my eyes in one night at least having lick kiss in the mouth with 6 gringas (our slang to foreign people) half of them are ar least in my height or more, they are drunk yes, sure, but. He do work to me, but I'm, not getting none,just because I'm just not having him freatures, ginga and talento and samba quality like him, and being a such common phenotype in their countries, I'm just brunette, and surely my autism improved of about decade in chans.

What else is a man supposed to do when the delivery truck doesn't arrive on time and the rail lines are all fucked up?

Because chinks are subhuman.

maybe i am, although i think girls who travel overseas like that for sex are usually more slutty. idk, i probably am from spending the last 10 years here though

they r bad becuz they have small frames and are short

football "ability" depends on referee interpretation of the rules and referees allow for some physicality. you typically see asian nations struggle physically versus the powerhouses like europe, south america and maybe africa in the world cup setting

i think english teams underperform in europe because their game the complete opposite, they are mostly physical and UEFA refs dont like the english flow of the game so they are somewhat "unfairly" penalized when facing non english opponents

Fuck off you dumbcunt wog.

>Winnie The Pooh is controversial in China due to his apparent visual similarity to President Xi Jinping, who hates being compared to the cartoon animal.
>This isn’t the first controversy to emerge in China regarding Winnie The Pooh in recent weeks, with a horror game called Devotion being removed from Steam for allegedly associated him with Xi Jinping.

I don't even know what to think anymore.

Attached: 1554018356543.gif (815x815, 818K)