What would happen if both AC Milan and Inter Milan had a CL quarter final game at home at the same day and time...

What would happen if both AC Milan and Inter Milan had a CL quarter final game at home at the same day and time, but against different teams?

Attached: bwrpumlndvd21.jpg (400x400, 29K)

UEFA would just change the home/away leg order for one of them.

A thread died for this

LOL yeah this it's not that deep bruh

What would happen if they play eachother in a knockout round? They are both home so how would away goals work

This happened before and one side is just chosen as the away side for each game

they would switch it

they did the same when arselel and chelski were playing on the same day in london, even when it was in two different stadiums

pls be bait
but in case you're serious:

one of them is considered the "home team" for the first leg and the other is considered the home team for the second leg. Just like it happens in the italian league.
home team = administers the stadium. So they get to pick how many tickets for away supporters and how many for home supporters, how much they're gonna cost, etc.

Why do they even share a stadium anyway?

All goals count double plus both teams can pick one half where goals for them count triple or if they both agree they can use a half with multi ball in play

44 men on the pitch. absolute chaos, user.

no monies in italia for new stadiums

>soulless energy drink stadiums

yikes

Do Italian teams need stadiums? No one goes to games so surely a big lawn would do

only correct answer in this thread

The bogs wouldn't allow it

because it's kino
they're from the same town, why not share a stadium?

people don't go partly because of the stadiums I think. most of them are ruins about to break down any moment.

But that would be unfair for one of them. Having the home game in second leg is better

by that time Giuseppe Meazza will become a quantum stadium

Its an italian thing that teams in the same city traditionally share stadiums i think.

It would be rescheduled to different days

They just assigned one team to home and the other to away and thats it.

It actually has happened twice, Milan going through because of away goals once.

Attached: Capture.png (1543x670, 50K)

But that's not what OP was talking about.

this happens even with two teams from the same city, city was supposed to play home their first game against tottenham, but they changed the schedule because of the man u game, so you dont have away supporters swarming your city 2 nights in a row (or even in the same night)

M U L T I B A L L
U L
L A
T B
I I
B T
A L
L U
L L A B I T L U M

Arsenal and Chelsea both played at home in a span of 2 days in the 2009 semis. Pretty crazy how english football was dominant in the late 2000s

to add on this, the brazilian cup has a special rule about this, if both teams play on the same stadium it's considerated neutral field, and the away goal rule doesn't apply. it already happened with a atletico x cruzeiro game, i think.