Has VAR ruined football? Sterling's 3rd goal should have stood

Has VAR ruined football? Sterling's 3rd goal should have stood

Attached: gatrs54d.png (2560x1112, 2.37M)

I don't think it's about var, I honestly think the way the offside rule is framed is completely wrong

it SHOULD be your whole body which is offside, I'm fed up of these completely equal footraces being ruled illegal on a technicality

its offside you fucking idiot.

yeah, I agree. as long as you're within a foot or so, you should be fine. disallowing a goal for being 4" offside goes against the intention of the rule, I think.
that said, as long as the rules remain the way they are, city can have no complaints as he clearly was beyond the last defender

die die die seething shittycunt LMFAO

Attached: 1453941457598.gif (200x200, 967K)

Are you blind?

Gay

they didn't even show the line on screen
it was onside

Aguero is clearly offside you dumb paki

its not offside, get sick of cancer if you support var

kill yourself

no I'm de ligt

Attached: 1512671291418.png (360x450, 176K)

>aguero standing in a clear offside position

based

they did on danish telly

obvious offside.

based spurs. soiboi french pundits are furious, muh beautiful football!

;p

so as long as the back of your heel is in line you can have an entire foot and body behind the last defender poking in a goal? fucking retarded

it did, which is clearly an achievement considering refball was pretty shit to begin with, but varball is not even enjoyable anymore

Attached: julius caesar.png (927x1035, 1.28M)

Pretty amusing to see all the oil money tears

Attached: 1491955919861.gif (500x375, 135K)

>Has VAR ruined football? Sterling's 3rd goal should have stood

Attached: DWasWLTVwAAyNfP.jpg (391x391, 28K)

COME TO BARÇA

very good post

so then you have to measure being within a foot? same shit you just moved the line by a foot

joos did it

I'd just make the rule 'If it isn't OBVIOUSLY offside, it's onside'. VAR can still overrule if the ref/linesman have clearly fucked up.

>11" is fine, 12" is not

sure mate

i guess if the ball is less than 5 inches past the line it shouldn't be a goal either imo. it needs to be at least a foot inside for it to count.

How fucking vague is that rule.. you can't be serious

it should be where your first foot is because that's where you start running from

wahey

You're wrong you double nigger

Attached: 1529414677929.jpg (1920x1440, 1.5M)

Very
Anime
Room

Makes no sense. How are you supposed to calibrate the digital measuring tool and then measure it with the various angles the camera will have.

Too expensive, and unnecessary just to make oil clubs necessary. Then again, perhaps UEFA will be more inclined to do so with further involvement in their organization by City and PSG reps.

It was a clear offside, what's wrong with that?

de ligt this

xp

BASED. Checked and keked

Attached: 1517776765612.png (528x485, 18K)

SEETHING

The problem was not this but letting a fucking handball goal count in the marker

Kek

Ugh! So much f*ckin this! Raheem' s the Voice of a Generation and disallowing his hat trick will only embolden racists to keep spewing their hatespeech

This goal stood for Liverpool after a VAR review

Attached: VAR FAIL.jpg (1246x700, 374K)

And I thought that >this flag made retarded comments on these threads.

The home of the sport makes even more retarded posts. Thats impressive

i think we can all agree that offside should only apply to feet

queries about chest and head being offside are bullshit

you shopped it

wrong timing picture bro

VAR needs to use a overhead drone camera view only. much like hawkeye

every other perspective is biased as fuck

complete fucking retards, you basically want to make it okay for a defender who is either
>slow
>fat as fuck
>or lanky and useless like mertesacker
to be able to get away with being lazy because the forward was too fucking fast for them, usually it's like a fucking shoulder

do your fucking job as a defender and stop the forward from scoring instead of relying on him being a fraction of a second offside because that's fucking pathetic

Offside rule will NEVER not be vague. When it was 'clear daylight between' it was still a fuck-up.

Offside trap should also be classified as a foul. It's obvious when it's done, and should not punish the attacking team. It's not as prevalent nowadays as it used to be, though.

>clean tactics should be foul
Top kek
I don't like headers, so goals only with feet

clearly onside

Attached: var.png (2560x1112, 2.15M)

Come to Besiktas

seething cuck loser