Imagine if your team was this soft

Imagine if your team was this soft

Attached: SmartSelect_20190417-150334_Instagram.jpg (1080x1083, 336K)

a zoomer manages that account for sure

*woman
Seriously not joking.

NO ONE CARES WE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NOW
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

They choked

That tweet sounds like a tumblr post, if my team posted shit this gay I would riot. Obvious millennial feminine mind behind the acc.

I hate our social media presence. Doesn’t help that Jon Cooper comes off like a sackless beta too. We’re so fucked down here.

>ending
>the entire way
sounds a bit like they're retiring the team

clearly millennial snowflake era bullshit

tampa ayy lmaoing

>checked quads
They may as well just be better off folding the team.

who died?

hopes & dreams

No wonder is organization fails in the playoffs

Choking is losing in Game 7 by either not showing up or letting in a fluky goal late in the game. The Bolts got fucked dismantled.

This wasn't even a choke job since the series was never competitive in the slightest. They got fucking ambushed for never even bothering to show up.

Based Stevie leaving you guys to rot.

>he's coming home

Attached: 1495345260305.gif (400x225, 1.32M)

He foresaw this for sure.

Kek

Hopefully he is as good of a GM as he seemed to be. The only regret is that tampa is stocked with soft, soulless players. When he inevitably takes the GM spot from Holland's cold, dead, hands and with Larkin as captain, we can only hope to be more careful of the dregs that we might let on board.

D-B0$$ will grow into a good captain.

Silly hue

*holds you down while Canada farts in your mouth*