Heem

>People tried saying Max Holloway is near 200lbs out of camp
Ononono I guess Poirier is 220lbs out of camp

Attached: max-holloway-ufc-212-interviews-video.jpg (1000x600, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AngelaMagana1/status/1117992902427328512
youtube.com/watch?v=dKVU_8pf9nM
faktor.cofusasistencije.com/vjesti.php?id=5
youtu.be/jbzccjf9Ssg
youtu.be/j-CPQUCfXMI
thesportsdaily.com/2019/03/14/jorge-masvidal-career-earnings-fox11/
chat.whatsapp.com/D0yxaoy9FUmHfw5FBjc3Ai
gamebredofficial.com
youtube.com/watch?v=zvMlNug8aFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Schaub

Attached: 1519404948199.jpg (640x360, 31K)

>Yea..yea..i loooh dat shit, Joe...hmmm

Attached: Cuban Can.jpg (639x507, 58K)

Max is a 205er

Attached: b762a24ff03c3f0d3987a9e21493c440.webm (800x448, 1.03M)

the goat

Attached: thegoat.jpg (390x270, 38K)

Really looking forward to future Golden Boy MMA events

Is it better to have been the Iceman but then lose all your money and a third fight against your top rival in embarassing fashion, or to be pathetic your whole life like us

back of the head, arrest that man

I could unironically kick this boomers ass

If you are a pathetic house plant, you'll probably be able to taste food, listen to music, read books, play games, watch TV, and discuss on internet forums, for ~50 years of conscious deliberate life.
If you are the Iceman, you will be a prisoner in a deteriorating body, being unable to control it or express your will, due to heavy brain damage, before you hit 30 years of conscious realized life.

*wins*

Attached: Ben_Askren-hero-1200x1165[1].jpg (1112x1080, 191K)

>Magana pronounced dead

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-10-13-42-17.png (346x472, 233K)

I think you'd be surprised.

Attached: GSPinthesystem.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

Link? From what I see she is still in a coma.

You can see remnants of the Danaher Chad picture in this one

twitter.com/AngelaMagana1/status/1117992902427328512

Uhm....

Attached: 1555510658812-1.jpg (1112x1080, 531K)

ultimate form

Attached: 1555510658812-2.jpg (1112x1080, 534K)

UFC's next Dagestani champion

social media was a mistake

Attached: ebin.png (1172x280, 97K)

funkystani

that looks like those mexican wolf twins

Literally an ancient Macedonian Emperor-General, they don't make 'em like that anymore. Askren bless, lads.

Attached: basedbust.jpg (221x270, 18K)

Pick one and only one to hit the club with and explain why:

>Jorge Masvidal
>Israel Adesanya
>Jon Jones
>Colby Covington
>DC
>Luke Rockhold
>Conor McGregor

conor is a pussy

Attached: 2A71D94A-2670-4A89-A309-F7D582B07F7A.jpg (750x376, 120K)

>DC
Because he'd probably be the least likely to seriously pick on me for being weird. Conor would probably destroy me and I'd end up on some youtube roast compilation

the only viable options are Masvidal and Jones rest of them are cringe af

Walk around weight =/= weight in camp. Max at walk around weight is bigger than Dustin in fighting shape. Fuck you are dumb. Why are you still even hung up on this? Lmao it really bothers you how wrong you are huh?

why not mcnugget for his cash to throw a party and buy everyone everything

Masvidal and DC seem like good bros. Israel is a bit gay and seems autistic. Jon and Luke would cuck me. Conor would probably end up getting arrested. Colby would just sit in the corner awkwardly while looking at his phone. Probably Masvidal.

>coked out of his mind full of paranoia and delusions of grandeur

yeah no thnx

You never showed a picture last time of Holloway looking anywhere near 200lbs. If-if-if you already know you're wrong then why argue PIGFUCK

Attached: The_Master_Paul_Thomas_Anderson481.png (1934x972, 1.48M)

Tony's autism mixed with his cte are not good for promoting fights. he's cringe

ALI ABDELAZIZ

Attached: D0E56A66-9D1B-4827-8887-9137CB0D8D60.jpg (750x501, 193K)

they should just turn heel with him and make him an evil aztec la chupacabra crazy murderer character

I was a fan of Justin until I found out he was managed by a terrorist rat.

based

Attached: benny.png (415x545, 52K)

>Rizin on the weekend
>/heem/ isn't talking about it

Sad!

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-155907_Chrome.jpg (1512x1517, 507K)

yeah, they need to just keep him hidden away and not put him in front of a camera its embarrassing for everyone

>Jorge: good wingman, will help you find a thottie without stealing her because getting ladies is always more fun if your bro has one too
>Israel, Rockhold, Covington, Jones: take all the thotties for themselves because they are assholes with low empathy
>DC: spends the whole night eating wings in the corner and texting his wife
Jorge is the correct answer

Rizin self heemed after the Tenshin/Floyd thing man

You know remember Magana posting.
That was the worst shit.

Why does Ben Askren look flabby but like he also couldn't lose much weight at the same time

Attached: 4.png (798x599, 1.21M)

Conor would be a paparazzi fest and would be the absolute center of attention so no. My beta status would be most clear around him.

Jorge and Colby would probably start a fight, in my experience hanging out with rowdy guys always ends badly for me, because hot girls like the bad guys and I end up hating myself for being a pussy.

Girls would also find Luke extremely attractive and that usually makes me jealous too.

That leaves Izzy, Jon, and DC.

Jon probably wouldn't find me interesting to talk to. I don't think he'd be very friendly and I'd feel very insecure.

Israel would probably be okay to talk to for a while, but our different cultures would clash.

At the end of the day, the only guy I could see myself having a beer with, talking to, laughing with as a genuine person, is Mr. Daniel Cormier.

>DC Heavyweight Wingman Champ

gucci wins again or else i self-heem

It was a terrible idea but their shows are still great fun and we won't be waiting two hours for Floyd this time

Attached: DvuzdQ0V4AAe0jf.jpg (857x1200, 164K)

What does that even mean? What do you mean by "looking 200lbs"? I can't tell what someone weighs just by looking at a picture of them and I doubt you can either. Show me a picture of someone that "looks 200lbs".

there are still intermissions
the Floyd show as a whole wasn't great too.
I'm not sure I'm really up for Rizin

still in mourning for juju, never post this hoe again

Tapout, Venum or Reebook?

you seem like the lamest man in the world

Yeah I'm sure Conor, Colby and Luke lining up to hang out with you moussaka brah.

Tapout and Affliction were so cringe but they make me feel so nostalgic. Metal Mulisha too

I basically am dude. Literally the worst

>Cro Cop's last fight could have been on that show but they couldn't afford he and Floyd on the same night

*never loses at heavyweight*

Attached: 1057177904.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

The Heavyweight UFC champion is the baddest man on the planet. This has been the case since the division was established.

Friendly reminder that this is what peak performance looks like.

>Get cucked Jones-fags

On the right is Jersey Joe Walcott. 6ft in height and never over 201lbs during his career. You can see that he is a fairly heavy man by his build, his thickness. If you are not an idiot you can ascertain someone's general weight from their height and look. Now how can you tell me that total 5ft 11 beanpole Max Holloway has ever looked near 200lbs out of camp? Now provide a photo, bitch boy

Attached: photos76.jpg (640x858, 81K)

>The Heavyweight UFC champion is the baddest man on the planet.
Except for the longest time the heavyweight UFC champion would go fight in other federations and get blown the fuck out. Bonus points when Dana says X federation fixes fights, then his champion goes there and gets knocked out.

>fries and rice

So you're telling me you know that he's exactly 201 lbs just from looking at the picture? You didn't use Google or anything? Wow, that's impressive.

Last 5 heavyweight champions:

1) DC
2) Stipe
3) Fabricio Werdum
4) Cain Velazquez
5) Junior Dos Santos

Name one that would lose to Jon Jones at Heavyweight

Light Heavyweights, Middle, Welter, Light, Bantam, Fly - all manlet divisions

Only Heavyweight matters

>Name one that would lose to Jon Jones at Heavyweight
cain 10000000%

I was reading the thing about when Poirier tried veganism and instantly had to stop. One of the comments was a guy talking about how he went vegan 4 years ago and felt amazing. I decided to have a look through his profile to see how he is now and he's missing his front teeth.

>Asked for a photo of a 200lbs man
>Gets one
>Cries like a bitch and doesn't provide a photo himself
Conversation dropped. Delete your account

Aribaaaa *starts clapping*

Attached: qt3.14.jpg (1080x958, 139K)

Can't go vegan me, love cheese too much
Halloumi, fetta, jarlsberg, sharp cheddar, brie, washed rind, blue cheeses, the list goes on

didn't the heavyweight champion with the most defenses in history get btfo by a fat semi-retired boxer in his mid-40s?

Well I know a guy that's also missing his front teeth and he ate meat his whole life, so how do you explain that?

youtube.com/watch?v=dKVU_8pf9nM

How do I open a heem account?
I've just been posting anonymously so far

Attached: yoel lenny.png (1080x936, 1.06M)

Till is so embarassing. Can't believe he's meant to be our replacement for Bispking

Still my favorite ko of 2019

Attached: Masvidal flushing Toilet Till.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Good post

Look in the mirror and repeat Brendan Schaub's name 3 times

>Post a picture of a Khabib at weigh ins
>"Well duh he's obviously 155 lbs you can't tell? xD ur dumb lmao"
This is what you're doing right now. You already know that guy's weight, you dense fuck. It's actually insane to me that you're having trouble comprehending this.

>biggest win is over a fat lighweight in cerrone
>steals a decision in a really boring fight against wonderboy
>gets dropped, beaten and choked out on the ground without throwing a single punch against woodley
>gets ko'd in his homecountry and has his head little get dribbled on the ground against masvidal

what a ufc career this man has

Attached: ug.jpg (5000x6111, 1.17M)

zeljko mavrovic , croatian HW boxer who fought lenox lewis was vegan back when fought lewis, dude gassed in the 2nd half of the fight
to each his own but i need milk eggs cheese and meat

I thought Romero was 6ft? No way he's that tall when Big Lenny is 6'3. Why is UFC the biggest height padder in sports

Connor can't seriously be attempting to cut in line of dustin for the khabib rematch? Is dana big enough of a jew to make it happen?

Attached: 321321321321.webm (720x406, 2.91M)

>Those reactions on the right

Fucking based. I knew it was going to happen as soon Masvidal did his GOAT Scarface walkout.

Attached: 1552431459028.jpg (898x893, 122K)

>doesn't have an heem account
you have to buy the fightpass first and post the invoice in the heemcord
and youll get your heemcard sent to your inbox

Attached: 1509851967231.png (892x694, 883K)

>albREKTsson
ayyy

Has to be Tony Ferguson vs Connor McGregor.

jesse going in bros

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-04-17 om 17.33.05.png (1716x844, 1.78M)

luke, Disciple of Schaub Today at 10:25 AM
Maia is insanely good at BJJ
AIexJonesToday at 10:25 AM
was
Elliot Today at 10:25 AM
Was it Jacare where that was that video of Ronda trying to grapple this guy
And Ronda looked like a clown
luke, Disciple of Schaub Today at 10:26 AM
he just has 1 route with his takedowns and it doesnt work against guys that can shut down his chains
Elliot Today at 10:26 AM
Back when she was unbeatable
his BJJ is still the best in MMA
AIexJonesToday at 10:26 AM
I would say Jacare
Valbong Today at 10:26 AM
There are blackbelts, and then there's Demian Maia :alphabrain:
@Elliot Ronda sparred Mouasi on video
Mousasi treated it like a joke and threw her around
Elliot Today at 10:26 AM
Yeah that's prob it
AIexJonesToday at 10:26 AM
but I think Maia has distilled his style to such an extent that it would be ineffective in competition now
when was the last time Jacare ever subbed anyone?
they are both joint #1 in MMA basically
AIexJonesToday at 10:27 AM
Jacare somehow learned how to heem people
Valbong Today at 10:27 AM
jackie ray's got heems
luke, Disciple of Schaub Today at 10:27 AM
Jacare punches insanely hard
Elliot Today at 10:27 AM
You now remember Gonzaga
AIexJonesToday at 10:27 AM
his BJJ is in his pocket
for whenever he needs it

He's following in Pissbing's footsteps. Masvidal is to Till what Hendo is to Bisping.

He probably still eats carbs and fruit and junk right? What people are realising is that these so called healthy foods make you feel pretty horrible if you increase the amount and cut out animal products. And so many people have been living off raw meat, milk and eggs without getting sick now.

Getting sick makes you healthy

Khabib vs Dustin and Conor vs Tony to see who fights the winner is the best possible outcome

Conor vs Khabib 2 is the fight that the fans want to see

Attached: 1552687825970.jpg (383x382, 28K)

I was vegetarian almost all my life and looked flabby and weak despite working out a lot. Then I went vegan and was constantly tired and tired even though I was taking b12 supplements, vitamin D supplements and Calcium supplements. I thought it was healthy because there's vegan athletes but a lot of them turn out to be frauds and on PEDs.

what cuban boy?

lel

of course it's Khabib vs Conor the PPV did 2 million buys

>britlards

Current Cain, prime Cain owns Jones start to finish.

On heem, pound for pound matters.

In the real world, when shit hits the fan - heavyweight is who I want in my corner.

If y'all want to get in a street fight with Cejudo holding you down, go right ahead

Al vs Conor is the fight. Conor doesn't deserve Tony or Khabib. Justin would be fine also.

mad respect
i wouldn't be able to endure much without dairy and meat
also by tradition, people here are used to eat what they cultivate themself
being a vegan/vegetarian is almost unslavic

how come you were a vege?

masvidal is not mexican?

Conor won't fight until he's out of the rough with his current legal issues.
What we should be discussing isn't WHO he'll fight, but WHEN he'll fight.

Lmao who the fuck plays tf2 in 2019?

The fights being discussed are for the Khabib card, which is at the end of the year. They are just negotiating money.

Tyron has a cuban father

No way. Conor's out until at least the middle of 2020

Hanging out with a guy as tall and handsome as Luke Rockhold is literally just cucking yourself. Hard pass.

Jon is a sociopath, you'd be dumb to trust a guy like that in any situation.

Israel finna hit up the gay spots. Gonna have to pass on that one, no disrespect.

Conor is too fucking rowdy. I honestly could not keep up with this guy, doing bumps at 4am and shit.

Colby, Jorge, and DC all seem like they'd be major bros.

No, he’s Cuban. That’s why him and Yoel are so tight

>Pay Dustin to get """""injured"""""
>tell him he'll fight for the title next

>Look, Conor/Khabib 2 is THE fight to make right now Tony is out, he's got some shit to deal with right now. Poirier was the Interim Champion but he got hurt, and the division has to move on. The real Champ is back, and you look at the division, who else is there? We absolutely had to make this fight, it just made sense. The first one was special, and this one will also deliver. Fightfans wanted this fight and we're gonna give it to 'em

Attached: 1395042935315.png (665x465, 366K)

I hope Gucci comes to the UFC and heems Cejudo. He had a close fight with DJ like 4 years ago when he was still pretty young, he's in his prime now and he beat the Bellator BW champ. He's clearly good enough, I get that it's comfortable crushing cans in Japan but fuck that would be great.

one of you is lyin and im not googling so ill believe you both

viva la cuba

Attached: 1552334826151.gif (600x597, 3.78M)

>no same-ethnicity bro to hang out and make jokes with
it hurts

Attached: the boys.png (568x559, 486K)

There's a ton of people still playing, not really any better multiplayer fps out yet

Definitely want Gucci to return to UFC
His fight with DJ wasn't really close at all though, kek

I really would like to see him vs DJ again if not the UFC return. Let Rizin/One strike some sort of deal somehow

>close
He got flushed

Is it an obligation to be flabby and shorter than average for HW to be in the heavyweight GOAT contention?

Attached: THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.jpg (2896x2896, 425K)

>twitter.com/AngelaMagana1/status/1117992902427328512
isreal, we'd tear up the local gay club, just to troll everyone haha, yeah then after take a couple twinks back to his place... haha dude thatd be hilarious

>Jorge
Too ghetto

>Israel
Too pussy

>Jones
Too much heat (police attention)

>Colby
Too MAGA

>Conor
Too rapey

>DC
Too chubby

>Luke
Too balding but has modeling swag

I'd honestly pick Henry Cejudo, draw the ladies in with his persistent olympic gold medal, but then they realize he is cringe and a manlet so they come to me, his tall unassuming wingman, instead

Attached: 10363665_503236913175731_4952753262883739527_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

My hope is that ONE and Rizin will collaborate on a DJ rematch. Gooch would win

>prime Cain
Never existed, was always a can fighting in a weak era

masvidal or gooby, the rest is boring and i dont like

it was the youth/inexperience/the fact that japanese camps kind of suck. since then he's moved camps and lives in the US now, he's improved a lot and he's still only 28

Theres only one GOAT hw in that pic(cain)

DC, i'm always hungry as hell after the club and he'd know some good food spots

Attached: 1533448039896.jpg (600x596, 95K)

Masvidal is pretty ok but he Joe was dead weight in the episode
I think YOU would be surprised
Luke because he is autistic
I hope Tony will fight the winnerr of Al x Cerrone
Connor declined the offer afaik

Is Rose getting sheemed?

Attached: Andrade murder.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>Jorge
Chimps out at the slightest provocation while sober, never mind drunk. Will probably heem me if I look at him wrong while he's pissed drunk
>Israel
will probably try and get me to be his massa or some gay shit
>Colby
Will get us all heemed by black guys
>DC
like bringing your fat uncool uncle who watches over your shoulder all the time
That leaves
>Jonny Bones
He will be cool with you unless you try and say you're a better fighter than him so just keep your head down and do the damn drugs and you'll be okay
>Luke
Usually hanging out with a turbochad would be a bad idea but luke has the body of a chad while having the mind of a sperg, so i feel like he would be grateful for my company and would set me up with some grills
>McNuggets
May possibly end up getting hurt by muslims or Conor himself if you try and take a photo of him but it will be the most insane night of your life and you'd be stupid not to accept

The obvious choice is Colby imo. Handsome but not so much that he'd steal your thunder, a little awkward but still confident so you can play off his energy, and also seems like a fun guy. Masvidal would be second but he's a little too rowdy/hood.

Yes, brutally, then Joanna is going to expose Andrade again and Rose is never, ever getting a fucking rematch because she's been such a nothing champion.

This post just got me thinking
>Tony wins the interim belt
>Conor decides he wants to come back to fight Khabib
>UFC makes Khabib vs Tony at 223 to appease the redditors
>UFC tries to bribe Tony to throw the fight or pull out because they can't risk him beating Khabib and jeopardizing their superfighy
>Tony refuses
>UFC threatens to kill Tony's family if he doesn't go along with their "freak injury" storyline
>Tony spirals into insanity due to all the pressure and guilt
>He takes massive brain damage against Pettis, causing his mental state to descend even further
>Tony now believes there's a man living in his walls all because UFC kikes wanted a little more cash
And now they're about to do it to Dustin too. We have to stop themm

Attached: 1555157575526.webm (304x368, 162K)

>Conor gets Gaethje as a tuneup fun to watch fight for his comeback storyline
>plan backfires and Gaethje makes him tap to leg kicks

this is objectively the best timeline

Attached: i.png (350x253, 97K)

>ends the Dagestan sambo mountainshitter meme

Attached: IMG_4160.jpg (948x671, 203K)

based and redpilled

Attached: Screenshot (174).png (543x579, 664K)

Gaycheese beats Goobert 10/10 times

me 2nd from left

Quietly excited for Kron Gracie's future in the UFC

/heem/ takeover of UFC when

When are you fighting Ryan Hall

All good points except his leg was actually seriously injured. Fuck Conor. He is the reason Tony is walking around with an interim belt.

Attached: bollywood.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

>not really any better multiplayer fps out yet
Apex is better in every way

ESPN era has been pretty decent so far

he is scared of my superior jitsu
bitch is avoiding me

Best timeline is the one where Kron BTFO's Rener's little bitch boy with his superior jiu-jitsu and works him into a seething shoot

Destiny, lad.

Cazzie zoomer core

>Is
I got some bad news Raj

>fried chicken place
>bulletproof glass

Attached: 1438557050618.jpg (378x485, 98K)

is kron unironically heems boy

>Talking about MMA when you haven't even trained

Attached: orig[1].jpg (800x613, 48K)

*mogs Joe Walcott*

Nuffin personal, blessed era baby.

Attached: bigblessed.png (459x592, 557K)

is he even fighting again?

All these zoomer fad meme games will come and go but king COD will always be the best baby. In time you will realise you don't have to be contrarian and you can just play the most enjoyable one
Never buy it though lol wait until someone else buys it

We strictly discuss the business side, my guy

Definitely
People try and pretend theyre wrestleniggers and muh wrassling is the superior sport but the majority of people who actually trane on heem trane jiu jitsu

/heem/'s official video game is UFC Undisputed 3 on the Xbox 360

Khabib fights Tony, Conor does a comeback fight vs Porier. Conor heems him again and gets his rematch,3mil ppv ez.

I did shaolin kung fu in primary school does that count

Based. Anyone that hasn't, at minimum, trained striking AND grappling has no idea what the fuck they are talking about.

>Smaller chest and shoulder muscles
>Narrower shoulders
>Flabbier (meaning less muscle, meaning less overall mass)
Oh he's 200lbs fer shure b, hundert percent

I was raised vegetarian and thought it was healthier, we're told all this stuff about how bad meat is and stuff. Then went vegan because I feel bad for animals but I just don't believe it's realistic anymore. There's not really any scientific evidence as to why it wouldn't be but everyone I know felt horrible on it regardless of what they were eating. Tim Shieff a British vegan athlete has now done a full 180 and is probably going to be full carnivore soon.

i only owned a ps3

Max has Artem tier reach. He looks high 170s here.

he's at least 300lbs in that image

Hard pass on all. Give me an evening with a few beers in a calm pub with JDS any day tho.

Daily Leddit MMA pic
"Good day, Sir!" Edition

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-18-30-16-779_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1257, 269K)

If he isn't your guy you can fuck off on out of here
>Kron outright says the 50/50 is shit and it just doesn't work
>tries his 50/50 memeshit in an actual fight against a 5th degree black belt
>it actually works

Attached: IMG_4199.jpg (640x420, 90K)

>tfw you're really dumb but it doesn't matter because your rich mommy will just buy you a media career

Ben Shapiro has the same smug look

A lot of *them* do

after holloway porier i think conor still heeming both of these cans again

reddeaderection is based and he should come to heem instead
>they don't even try to prove him wrong
DC will literally be forced to come into the pocket with Francis due to his manletism and will be sent to the shadow realm.

>heem tappys the entire lw division
>twitches
>shrugs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (449x534, 28K)

>I was raised vegetarian and thought it was healthier
interesting, sounds like you grew up in a hippie cult
i ate what mum made, which was basically anything what we had, both parents were working and still would grow their own veggies, i used to hate to go with them to my grandmas place cos we had there a little field where we would grow veggies, not for sale but for us, but now i really appreciate that sort of thing and it is such a beatiful and relaxing experience, wind blows, sun is shining, brids singing, you hear the occasional car passing , working in the field sweating, feeling tired but fullfilled
idyllic scene and i miss it

Attached: 1523303679917.jpg (1199x1500, 708K)

is that your account

(((Rich mommy)))

he's a FW bro

My bad. I got confused cause he fought Maynard and BJ

>be white belt in bjj
>train for a few months
>take my coach and upperclassmen's advice to not explode and instead try and use technique
>leap past the other mouth breathers who started even before me because of this unreliance on power resulting in a quicker development of technique
>still get heemed and put out of training for a few days at least once every few weeks by some retard mongoloid who is trying to do some WWE shit

get back here mcgoober

Attached: 1555415427602.png (438x639, 120K)

Is there a person who does bjj and doesn't have a black belt?

>canor
>working his way back through the rankings again
he's not good enough nor does he have the heart

Attached: prime shevs.jpg (800x600, 73K)

>No Bisping
>No Cerrone
>No Cejudo
>No Askren
>No Yoel
Shit list

The irish tappy nigger

>Bisping
Will probably get drunk and try to heem you
>Cerrone
Too loyal to his wife to be fun at the club
>Askren
Corny, ugly
>Yoel
Pretty good but doesn't speak English
>Cejudo
The best

Yeah, he is only a brown belt. Probably didn't get his black belt next day after the first session

cute

>turning me into a copypasta
Thanks b I'm honoured

McNuggets is a brown belt and max was a white belt when he entered the UFC

>The Croat again with trying to fit in
Just stop embarrassing urself m8

Favorite dinosaur?
Mine is the philosoraptor

Attached: bondo_sploib_CTE_malfunction.webm (640x360, 435K)

Nah nothing like that, vegetarian isn't hippie it's pretty mainstream you're still eating all eggs and milk so you're still supporting animal abuse

>wee you're trying to fit in
>posts for whole 3 months on heem
thats a yikes from me ya turk and go back to ledit where you belong

Attached: odd.jpg (460x361, 13K)

too hippie for me
i get why people would go vegetarian, but vegan is way too mcuh

Defend Or Vacate #ChampShitOnly

This might be my least favorite /heem/ thread ever so far

Attached: 1552622285478.jpg (1200x1200, 230K)

Resting suicidal face

>"Conor vs Khabib is the biggest fight in MMA history!"

Attached: fedor crocop.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Are you in the discord?

>Y-ya Turk!
>My ancestors were raped by glorious Germanic bulls, so we have their glorious genes, hence I'm superior
Sure thing, konjušar

>Stipe's Wife is a mutt
>CroCop's father was a Serb(which he hides like a pussy, and u won't discuss, since u know it's true)
>Rakic and Stošić dominating Croatian sissies on their way to UFC, Rakić Champ 2020
Yeah, life is good for Chad Serb UFC fans

Attached: .Rampage_Jackson_.jpg (610x914, 93K)

>Khabib Vs Tony is the most anticipated fight of the deca-

Attached: IMG_4200.jpg (1000x667, 180K)

serbs literally never had a fighter remotely good
in any combat sport, even in exyugoslavia all the best boxers were croatian
i bet rakic has some croatian blood in him too
stosic literally trains with the croatian bull Mirko Filipovic cos he thinks serbia is shit
>mirkos father is a serb
>source is not needed
i mean i get you guys have to make up stories to defend your frail ego
but this is way beyond pathetic and sad
do you have any proof or rekla kazala

Attached: tiger mini khabib.jpg (325x450, 59K)

Was this a recent picture?
Artem should've slapped back

Holy fuck Ryan Hall and Kron Gracie have the exact same weight if wikipedia is to be believed. That's definitely a matchup I would pay to see.

Reminder Masvidal was literally in special ed

Why are you not answering me bitchboy?

Yeah they're at the same weight class but it won't happen
UFC like Kron and wouldn't put him up with Ryan because it would halt his momentum. Even if he won it wouldn't be the most exciting fight

Ne kažem da je ful Srbin, ali ćale mu je Srbin. Evo ti "source":
faktor.cofusasistencije.com/vjesti.php?id=5

>Iz Ugljevika(de fakto srpski grad)
>Slavio slavu, Svetog Iliju
>Strina Nevenka i stric Miladin
>Ćale mu se zvao Brato

Ahahhahahababa izvini ako sam ti pokvario fantaziju. Al opušteno, mi ga ne želimo, zadrži ga kompa

Slobodno još pretraži ako mi ne veruješ. To se ovde vazda zna. I onaj vaš Čikatić ga je pljuvao zbog toga lel

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-19-19-44-579_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1353, 284K)

One's championship belt looks so much better

I think you're underestimating Kron. Plus why wouldn't it be an exciting fight?

Attached: jones heems a can.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

English mother fucker, speak it

This
Kron's game is definitely stronger but it would probably go to a decision if they ended up wrestlefucking. 5 min rounds isn't enough for this kind of match so it would most likely be a strike fest with Hall marginally outpointfighting Kron's shit standup

Why does he always wear a rash guard?

UFC lawyers already working on it. Heard from a trustful source.

Once you’re in the system, the rash guard wears you.

I'm not underestimating Kron, I'm just saying it's something they'd want to avoid because it wouldn't really help Kron's hype to face Hall.
Ryan Hall has a pretty casual unfriendly style. If you're in a poor fight, it hurts the stock of both participants. It either becomes a grappling match or Hall lands a few and repeatedly pulls guard or something, or something like this . Why bother with that when you can give him some more exciting and maybe easier matchups to build him up instead

Kinda like how Adesanya got a title shot off beating current Silva and skipped a shit ton of the top 10. He's not a bad fighter or anything, he just got an easier path

Basically, Mirko was born in a Serbian town, his mother was Croat, but his father, aunt and uncle were serbs(Serbian names). Also, his family celebrated a rite that only Serbs celebrate, not Croats.
Which is controversial, for our Croatian friend, since there is hate between Serbs and croats.
Also, Mirko is kind of a pussy, since he's suddenly some ultranationalist Croat, considering he was brought up as a Serb. He could only find work as a police officer in Croatia, and even a Croatian celebrity(Čikatić) called him out on pretending to be a Croat, when his father was a Serb, and he was brought up as a Serb

>if they ended up wrestlefucking
There is literally 0% chance of those two playing a wrestlefucking game against eachother.
>5 min rounds isn't enough for this kind of match
I agree with this though.

christ dude shut the fuck up nobody gives a fuck. you serbs are all the same with this shit

Attached: skeb.jpg (371x445, 14K)

>serbs making up stories to make themself feel better again
if his dad was a serb, he would have been buried in a orthodox cemetery not a catholic one
i feel sry for some of you serbs, you love to lie and you are so gulible

so i just refuted your one argument/lie
wanna go over to the next one or you'll behave like a good little turk and lurk a bit more
dont make daddy give you another asswhoopin

Attached: branko cikatic vs ernesto hoost.webm (640x480, 1.1M)

Lol, get lost faggot. IDGAF about your opinion, I wanna see what the Croatian dude thinks.
So shu shu, you mutt

GOD WAS A SERRRRRRRRRB

Attached: when a balkan flag posts a mutt meme.jpg (670x353, 363K)

Attached: nije smrdin.png (770x520, 597K)

U didn't tho. No sources whatsoever. Do you at least have a pic of his grave?
Ur unbelievably pathetic. Accept reality

god = serb

Attached: serbian fireworks.jpg (640x433, 46K)

99% of faggots ITT

youtu.be/jbzccjf9Ssg

Git rekt

They should just go ahead and legalize EPO and new gloves.

Attached: Srbosjek.jpg (1146x1600, 980K)

favorite serbian fighter bros?

Attached: average serb.jpg (1820x1208, 498K)

Only two years until the reebok deal is over lads
Bad Boy will return

Attached: IMG_3509.png (901x745, 707K)

I agree the heaviest I could possibly see Max being is 185 but even that's stretching he's probably more like 180 or 175. He has a bird chest and short arms and he definitely doesn't look jacked or anything.

lets talk serbian mma
who are some hot prospects?

Attached: serbian.jpg (598x599, 88K)

oh boy, first you post a fake article from a no name obscure website and now you post cikatic hating on mirko
>his former coach who hates him says hes a serb
thats a usual swear word here,
people we don't like here we call them serbs
examples
1. oh cmon dude, don't be a serb
2. fuck off you serb
3. i just dropped a serb in the shaub resceptacle

i can go on and on but i hope you get the idea

still acking for a asswhoopin?
>mirko is a ultra nationalist but lets a serb train with him
>chetnik logic
amuse me you casual newfriend

Attached: Branko Cikatić def. Masaaki Satake.webm (640x480, 1.51M)

who is the definitive best serbian fighter?

Attached: serbian ubermensch.jpg (620x388, 43K)

Remember when Nigannou killed Cain Velasquez in literally one hit?

didnt cains knees expload?

>Dodges Stipe rematch and hasn't fought Ngannou, Blaydes, and JDS
Oh fer ser he's a beast definite p4p #1 despite running from LHW when Jon came back and never fighting Gus again. DC is the master of holding up divisions, but people are ok with it because he's a fat ass so he has some novelty to his wins.

No, he got hit with a right hook and his cuckold followers immediately started making up excuses. Note how we haven't heard anything about a surgery

Attached: werdum chokes another can.png (828x668, 630K)

That was a mixture of Cain being completely flushed and Ngannou being overlooked by people because of "muh wrestling".

Werdum is a hunnit pacent the GOAT HW in the ufc

Can't we just end the whole
>max is/isn't ~200 lbs out of camp
debate by consulting the man himself? That is if you believe him, which I do. He said he was 174 a week out from the Khabib fight, and that was literally coming off the couch.

saved, werdum is so based
cain was never my boy, jds all the way
i remember the whole arena chearing for him here and yelling CIGANO when he fought rothwell here in zagreb

If Jon fought DC again he would leave that manlet crying and grasping for any excuse he could find. DC is trying to fight a wwe star next, how's he the baddest man on the planet? Jon has convincingly shut down DC twice that's why he lives in DC fans heads rent free. Because they know DC had to leave light heavyweight to make way for the goat.

90 kg on a man tall 180 is fucking a lot
there are no picture proving that
no way max was ever that big

I think you misunderstood the post buddeh, I was saying he was 174 off the couch, that's significantly less than 90kgs

Over Stipe b? Sure Werdum probably has a better career overall, but Stipe had a better ufc career.

Attached: brendan schaub.png (1200x1200, 1.23M)

I'm going to pose you guys a philosophical question and you have to answer unironically.

What does it truly mean to heem?

i was just adding my opinion to the debate, unrelated to yours
i remember my friend who roided for 2y being around 180 tall and 90kg, that looks huge compared to the stick man max

>tfw this was one of my first cards and they spent all night hyping up Cain
>Expected him to come out and completely smash Werdum
>gets rekt instead and have Rogan telling me about sea level

that's a tawlf one b

Attached: having a thawlt.jpg (378x448, 25K)

Holloway would be a good fighter if he had a chin and wasn't pillowfisted.

Holloway would probably be a better fighter if he had less of a chin so he would learn how to not get punched on it so much

He had a chin but he may have lost it after the Porier fight. But his boxing was definitely overrated he's literally just a brawler. His striking defense is putting his hands up and pretending he's not hurt after getting hit on the chin.

Is Conor "Mystic Mac" McGregor flushed?

>get punched in the face
>throw hands up and start clapping
>get punched in the face
>throw hands up and start clapping

With Werdum being my eternal boy it's always frustrated me that he's not given the recognition he deserves while """"cardio"""" can is paraded as GOAT, it is what it is though.

Release him Dana. Let my boy be free to jitz on cans in Russia or Japan or something

Attached: fabreese u.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

>get staggered and almost dropped
>shake head and act like it didnt hurt

haha

Does Hall think the Earth is flat? Because Kron does so that makes him more based for me b.

>Name one that would lose to Jon Jones at Heavyweight

Werdum
DC
Cain

kek
have a rare young fabricio

Attached: croatia + brazil = heart.jpg (482x361, 15K)

It's the blessed defense

Attached: 1530807481028.jpg (1240x998, 201K)

masvidal purely for those backyard fights

Cain was never good. But who knows, bones is too much of a pussy to fight at HW, he can't even finish middleweights.

>Holloway doesn't weigh 190+ between camps
>my friend isn't as heavy as Max, but seems bigger

1, Max would mog the shit out of your bitch ass friend face-to-face.

2, pacific islanders have tremendous density and their bones are heavier than other groups.

Get educated, you absolute brainlets. The comission literally was aghast at how much weight Max was trying to cut. Think about how many cut babbies they see every month, but Max still has them shook.

Max would be dead if the natty GOAT himself didn't ask if he was tired.

Max beats Dustin 8/10 times

Attached: bigbrownvidya.jpg (990x1025, 137K)

favorite croatian fighter?

Attached: croatia_is_WHITE.jpg (1080x640, 82K)

> Former Ultimate Fighting Championship strawweight Angela Magana is in a coma following neurological surgery on Tuesday morning.

AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: bonesntate.jpg (753x1203, 120K)

I'll give you a (you) but only because you might be a fellow Ninja rider, calling DC 'too chubby' and not 'super comfy' is an error.

Attached: regular.jpg (900x1125, 133K)

Attached: 1551894079269.jpg (1200x800, 147K)

hrgovic looks good, but furys boxing was one of the most amazing things in combat sport i ever watched, i dont think hrgovic can go that far, hes the poor mans klicko with a stronger chin

Is that fucknig Stone Cold behind Tito?

>Actually thinks he's comparable in attraction to Colby Covington

Dude you're a hard 7 at the most, Colby is a gigachad who bangs the pornstars you fap to, prove me wrong.

Jamies faggot ass better upload the masvidal podcast soon or ill be forced to listen to the schaubcast for the fifth time, sucks cause ive already memorized my opinions from that by the second listen.

i think so

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

How does Reem not have brain damage?
You see fighters like Michael Johnson or Garbrandt who have taken way less damage yet sound CTEd as fuck. Reem has been in over 60 MMA fights, been KO over a dozen times, god knows how many kickboxing fights plus all those hard Dutch sparring sessions, I can't imagine he has very many brain cells left.
Yet he speaks better English, his second language, than most.

Why are all Serbians such absolute retards? They're all "TUPAC IS ALIVE IN SERBIA FAST RAP" tier except they aren't funny.

Reem will be a potato by 45

Steven has been a mark for human cockfighting since the 90s, b.

>his former coach who hates him says hes a serb
thats a usual swear word here,
people we don't like here we call them serbs
examples

Ah, yes, it's not Mirko being Serbian, which is an obvious explanation. It's this comical, made up, bs one

>dont make daddy give you another asswhoopin

Who's your daddy, I forget..The Austrians? The German? Or was it the Hungarian? Italians? Ah, no, now it's NATO and the EU
>Narod sa 100 gospodara, stvoren za ropstvo, nikada se nije pobunio, osim protiv braće

>i bet rakic has some croatian blood in him too

What even is Croatian blood? Blood of catholicized Serbs?
The blood that allows you to be happy under the AustroHungarian iron fist? Mi se pobunismo i oslobodismo od Turaka, a pobedimo i Austijance, dok ste vi male dobre slugice

Anyway, svi znaju da je Mirko mala izdajica i polu Srbin(ceo, ako shvataš da je 50%+ Hrvata pokatoličeni Srblje).
A ti dođi u BG kod mene, možeš da sestrama/drugaricama kad dolaze na provod(seks turizam), možemo da sparingujemo, da ti pokažem kako smo mi šibali Turke i Nemce kroz istoriju.

healthy lifestyle

Attached: 1538876873673.jpg (828x740, 49K)

Garbrandt is an actual dumbfuck, that's not the CTE meme. The guy was born dumb.

Eh, you wouldn't understand. You're so mixed you literally have no cultural heritage, a boy without any identity, unless ur unironically Toniblerim.

What went wrong

Attached: BJ-Penn.jpg (720x960, 92K)

Attached: heem cody vs right hands.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

Attached: heem cody vs right hands 2.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Fer ser b Jamie can't be having hiccups at this level. I mean hiccups? Water we even doin here? Not at this high of a level b. The steaks are too high.

>Tfw kad ti je narodni heroj nasteroidisani pajser
>Tfw kad taj pajser tvrdi da je 6'2

K E K
E
K

How can wh*Te """fighters""" even compete

Attached: blagoi-ivanov.jpg (600x400, 23K)

He lacked focus and discipline, switching between weight classes as well as his muscle mass being shit at 170

>get's out struck by Kongo and a BJJ guy in your path

somethings telling me JBJ beats him my man

>turkroach rape baby talking shit about being mixed

Oh for sure dont count him heeming his gf in an CTE episode

>Shortly before she underwent surgery, Magana posted in a video on Twitter that she felt she wouldn’t wake up and was going to die. Her aunt died a few years ago after suffering a bad reaction to anaesthesia.

So she is, or rather was, mystic mag?

>responding to serb posters
not a very good call, nothing worthwhile is ever said. he was so shook by pictures of his countrymen he had to leave the thread for an hour

spooky

When a strong gust of wind is enough to knock you out you end up taking very little cumulative punishment

Your weak ass country exists only to be BTFO by sand niggers. Croatia's been a country for 30 years and it's already surpassed you in every way except for "most annoying faggots on the internet."

Not Prime Cain

You thought fighters weren't majorly ruffians, idiots and psychopaths?
Heh

He probably got distracted by a new serbian rap song by a 30 year old in blue jeans and an addidas jacket who just heard tupac for the first time

Prime Cain was a meme started by Joe after he knocked out Bork.

who is the best serbian fighter in mma?

Attached: average serb.jpg (736x491, 348K)

BJ was supposed to be le posh intelligent fighter

croatia more like crogaysia

Hopefully he's planning a war so we can bomb them again

If that happened the collective tears would flood and submerge what little territory they have left

This guy, 6'6 of Serb steel, he's KOing Manuwa in June, on his way to the title. Literally the most impressive physical specimen @LHW in the UFC
also Stosic

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 7K)

he's trash bro. also manuwa is shot and nearly 40, not exactly an impressive scalp.

>Prime Cain
got out struck by Kongo

So I see you were all too stumped.

It's OK, I will return when you are all more intellectually advanced and can truly answer.

he trens his neck

favorite landlocked balkan hovel that has produced no fighters of note?

Attached: white serbian man.jpg (330x287, 45K)

>broke
Croatia
>woke
Serbia
>bespoke
Montenegro

Ffs, he liked to lick bloody glooves
Also, not.much of a savage either, giving up against the decisionator GSP

Ahh, dijaspora faggots. The greatest nationalists, even though they haven't even stepped into their supposed "homelands"

He isn't there yet, but he's definitely better than Santos, Smith, Reyes, Walker, Latifi. Gus and Jones would give him trouble, but within a year, hear and a half I see him demolishing them. Also, he's physically stronger than all those guys :p

britain

hard to fight a decisionator who has greased up my man

Discord trannies actively ruining /heem/

for me, its Formerly Fyrom

*Dabs on modern human skull shape*

Attached: 20181228095024_latifi.jpg (640x480, 47K)

True, true

Here, incel
>>/pol/

Serbs/ Croatians
Mexicans/ Guatemalans

Lmao same thing to outsiders, so who gives a shit. The more important question is getting a nerve block worth the risk?

what race is he?

>Only heavyweight matters
I can tell you're a fatass IRL.

Alb*nian

180 lbs, but I can cut to Welterweight, you think I can't heem you sucker? I can unironically heem half this board, and the other half gets subbed

you can't even comprehend bro

Attached: Ji5GbCZ.gif (320x180, 649K)

>Clean athlete
>6'6
>Physically stronger then Jones
>Unstoppable Force
This is officially /ourguy/ from now on, Heem.

Anyways, how do you expect him to beat Jones? I think he'll just KO him in the 1st round easily. Maybe ragdoll him in the clinch and on the ground first, since he likes to play with his pretty before he eats it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-21-05-19-923_com.android.chrome.jpg (794x1096, 240K)

Lel, you're probably a fat 5'10 manlet.
My *little* bro(6'2), who trains only BJJ would wreck ur shit

The only sub you're getting is a BLT you fat bastard

>clean
>athlete
toplel

>Jonathan Dwight Jones - Height: 6'4" (194cm) | Reach: 84.5" (215cm)
>Alexander Lars-Åke Gustafsson - Height: 6'5" (196cm) | Reach: 79.0" (201cm)
>Smiv - Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Reach: 76.0" (193cm)
>Thiago Santos de Lima - Height: 6'0" (183cm) | Reach: 76.0" (193cm)
>Walker Johnny de Souza - Height: 6'5" (196cm) | Reach: 82.0" (208cm)
>Aleksandar Rakić - Height: 6'4" (194cm) | Reach: 78.0" (198cm)
The only threat to Jonathan Dwight Jones is Walker Johnny de Souza. Even then Jonathan Dwight Jones is reach mogging another opponent.

Triangle you

Ankle pick and ground and pound you
RNC your lil bro

I'll eat your shit whole, I don't even do piece by piece my dude

>kidnaps your daughter on her Paris trip

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-21-14-26-167_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1572, 216K)

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You tear me up, bro

Walker is literally a stick figure, Rakic would be a him over and make him his slave, even if they fought RN. Rakic literally doesn't need a training camp to beat Johnny "KOd like a bitch" Meme Walker

>Lost to Alvarez and Porier
>Conor btfo both Alvarez and Porier

Hey dutchy, Gatheje is just a fag looking for attention

>Reach: 78.0" (198cm)

Attached: Girls[1].jpg (600x536, 81K)

Lel, Fedor and especially Mirko were manlets/average, and had To Rex arms, yet raised hell in Pride
Machida, a stocky T Rex tagged up Jones

Unfortunately Walker is a turbo-cardiolet, all Jon needs to do is not get hurt in the first round and it's over

>Pride

Attached: iu[4].jpg (359x478, 47K)

>being a Dana cocksucker
Pride absolutely mogs ShitFC

This

>He rates the Nip man drama

Attached: 1422091230417[1].jpg (358x361, 29K)

pride was boring af. It went out of business for a reason. Maybe its epic if you watch it retroactively now you mcgregor era kike

Only redditor incels care about politics

Idiot amerimutts thought he was their saviour, despite who Ivanka married

>pride was boring
Heem has finally produced the most contrarian hot take of all time, brings a tear to my eye

At the same time, you're correct but still blackpilled

Ehh, Sherdog faggots from the US constantly say UFC was better than Pride

Mr VanZant vs Jake Shields

Attached: D4YJ5SKUcAEZNFF.jpg (1325x2048, 596K)

Thier measurements never adds up

Attached: 7eeedbc39de4594d996330244cc960f2.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

>the chad strikeforce vs the virgin Pride

Yup, Bellator and Mousasi himself claim he is 6'1. Which literally makes Santos, Weidman, Blachowicz liars(they're 6'1 and bellow) and Rockhold and Krylov 6'2

Pride is superior than the UFC purely down to the lack of WOOOO WOOOO WOOOO WOOOO when anyone grappled

cheeeehoooooooo

youtu.be/j-CPQUCfXMI

fuck me Joe Rogan is an arselicker

You ahead and get your cte on, while i torrent it for fun

UFC is the worst out of all promotions in terms of aesthetic and actively heemed itself with reebok. It should've kept the trashy 00's rock vibe. It's getting way too uppity for it so own good. Removing face the pain was the last straw
RIZIN is the best, it has the best ring girls and also Cup Noodle Man

Attached: 229 open workout bunda.png (400x809, 313K)

Attached: D4E-1chXkAEHv72.jpg (1856x2784, 1.31M)

masvidal's total career earnings:
>$1,842,873.50
source: thesportsdaily.com/2019/03/14/jorge-masvidal-career-earnings-fox11/

how much of that do you think went to his pocket?
do you think at least $1mln of that went to his pocket?

Attached: syqQPsX.jpg (1280x1135, 247K)

el ayuwoki

real BLTs are not subs and if you eat BLT subs you are probably a poor to be desu

200k tops

Yes, this is what I am hoping. Conor fights Tony at UFC 240, Dustin Fights Khabib in September, Winners fight each other in Feb. Not the most "fair" in terms of the sport and who deserves the shot, but the most exciting to watch

i'm not even a footfag but she has really nice feets

Join the /heem/ Whatsapp group

>blackedraw debut when

Attached: 1533221401257.jpg (529x624, 100K)

>Ugljevik
Ahem

fuck off retard

>based colby fucking thots in medellin

Attached: 55921994_2288415241215416_6458288794706977458_n.jpg (1080x1080, 168K)

you are a disgrace to our nation, leave the country at once and take your blacker obsession with you at once
Don't talk about my girlfriend like this again

gamebredofficial.com

thawlts?

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-04-17 om 21.58.04.png (2722x1600, 1.73M)

that pic just confirmed that colby is 100% a repressed homosexual

Attached: 1544663876084.webm (640x864, 2.97M)

>/ourguy/ jones will always have reddit cormier's soul in his back pocket

feels good man

Girls are pretty gay, afterall

Attached: danawhite.jpg (300x191, 14K)

>WOW amazing fight, dude! You gave it your all
>You have so much heart
>Pure class, this is what mma should be like
>You're in the conversation FER SURE my man
>That's a runner up for FOTY
>.........
>Here's 150k before taxes, expenses, payments for team, gym, medicals and cte damage ,bro

Attached: 5atky8oq2zv11.png (300x200, 95K)

Attached: 19642233_1576525685691856_4417502678765658515_n.jpg (640x800, 106K)

I'd argue Conor is more of a top dog at 155 than Justin - at his best, Conor has a truly elite sense of distance/counterpunching and crazy KO power. At his best, Conot is pound for pound best fighter in the organization. Justin is extremely hittable and Eddie and Dustin were both able to finish him, though they had to go through hell to do it.

I think it's favorable matchup for Conor and he has an easy night like he did with Eddie. Conor bless.

Attached: gettyimages-886103824_conor-mcgregor.jpg (300x300, 12K)

agree, promotion went from soul to soulless. bring back face the pain dana you cunt

Are you saying Bellator or One FC pays fighters better?

I am a Conor fan and I don't care if he loses against gaethji or Ferguson. I personally believe he is the goat and just want to see him fight again. Wether he wins or loses

No, i'm just saying this is what the leading promotion in mma pay thier top fighters

netherlands confirmed kankermongool

>handwraps get twisted before first boxing class
>"Hey whiteboi, you having some issues with your tissues?"
>leave class crying like a bitch and never return despite spending $500 to join yesterday

Attached: nooooooooo.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Goat persona, yes. goat fighter? fuck no

Justin is a new fighter since that porier loss tho. Like he said, he kept his reckless style because he was undefeated, he saw no problems with it. then he lost twice in a row in two matches that had he been more careful probably would of won.

Justin now keeps distance and just unloads bombs when he sees the change, he has two first round kos now and i wouldnt be surprised if he gets a third in a row. hes fighting different now and is a knockout artist going for power over volume. Don't forget Alvarez was his second fight in the ufc and Dustin was his third, hes still growing. He was a prospect in world series and I think he is finally coming into his potential in UFC.

In some of his world series fight he has great scrambling that tires wrestlers out in no time.

Attached: nigannou.jpg (980x551, 268K)

Artem is gonna star in Wrestler sequel or solo hit film about MMA&real fighting, while Gooby gonna get himself into rehab, lose custody of kids & get bankrupted by divorce. You might not like it, but this is what peak drama timeline looks like.

Attached: i was born for this shit.jpg (617x617, 64K)

Just laugh about it with everyone else and go back. Are you literally autistic? They will only make it a big deal if you make it a big deal. You should have learned this in High School

Attached: heem vera sleeps saenz.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Just got fight pass bros, this is pretty great

Is Covington the last hope for wh*toids holding a title again?

I agree man. Like those people have families and sometimes are really hungry for a big pay check and give it their all. But seems like even with the current pay fighters and their gyms function well

I like to see him fight. He is one of the most entertaining fighters even in the ring. Maybe he isn't undefeated or the best of the best but I boy Conor
Houd je kanker bek vuilnisbakken ras.

What a jewish opinion. what was your main criticism of Conors fighting style before the Diaz loss schlomo? oh you didnt have one? go back to watching GOT fag

her butthole was kino

lads i just punched my jaw a couple times like you see fighters do in the cage before a fight and i actually feel it in my head/brain. is this CTE?

Attached: heem conduit is a meme fighter chiesa sub.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

kys nazi, /heem/ is a pro-israel general

its called banter retard. Im more offended at his "TMZesque" take on fighting rather than his race of choice.

Colby Covington lives in Coral Springs

stfu cuckservative

post your favorite shorts

>tfw Jones will never wear his pink shorts again

Attached: 1493011021008.gif (501x585, 10K)

They probably do if you calculate their revenue and the percentage they pay to their fighters

Brett Okamoto

Verified account

@bokamotoESPN
1m 1 minutes ago
BREAKING: Colby Covington has just ambushed Jon Jones and Kamaru Usman, wrapped nooses around their neck yelling “THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!”

Weidman with the blue Bad Boys and Silva with the Bruce Lee Burger King shorts is a top 10 shortkino fight

Attached: IMG_4201.png (677x463, 809K)

Weidman Silva
Conor Aldo
Fedor Randleman
Fedor Sylvia
Ngannou Overeem
Silva Belfort

you didn't do it right
punch harder and you go numb to pain for a few minutes; it actually gives you an advantage in a fight

jones nikey are the goats

No, Hall is a sharp guy. He enjoys Magic: The Gathering and was an engineering student before he decided to try BJJ full time. Listen to his DVDs, you can just tell he's a pretty smart guy.

Craig Jones just got tapped from a 50/50 heelhook, I believe.

i have thicker lips than her

post em

Tex Johnson tapped Felipe Pena from the 50/50 at Kasai

Attached: tex.jpg (740x470, 74K)

I'm not gay

Attached: IMAG0013_1.jpg (926x448, 46K)

>when you realize the Diaz bros have literally never lost a fight

name a better feel

why do you do this?

thats how gastelum would have finished adesanya but hes such a brainlet

Attached: ms.jpg (1536x2048, 385K)

He was just too gassed he looked noticeably slower the round he landed the kick and especially the last round.

Thanks, I got my matches mixed up. I know 50/50 has some detractors, but some guys can obviously make it work.

Can you guys post your best Jon Jones reaction images please, thanks.

fucking ugly hits to the back of the head at the end

He hasn't done it without popping for steroids though. Too bad we can't go back in time and see what non-roid Jones could do.

Attached: You are so mad right now.png (420x474, 114K)

>m-m-m-uh roids
Will DC fans ever get over it?

DC has fans? lmao

extreme boredom

i think there's something else

>You could never kill me Jon

Attached: 1541263611541.webm (314x324, 646K)

>Thinking we'll last that long
Idk about you but I'm 80% sure I won't make 50

Colby "Chaos" Covington

Who?

The king of /heem/

Attached: 1482019314782.png (186x193, 56K)

>watching Jorge on rogan
>yo I wanna torture that guy for 14 minutes and 50 seconds I'm a break his arms his legs his ribcage
this guy is going to get brutally wrestlemogged and he's just making it more enjoyable by saying this shit

*is the natty goat*

Attached: kanye.jpg (4721x3125, 903K)

I wish I was a huge intimidating black dude. Not some skinny think like Israel or Jones, but more like Ngannou or Rumble or even Lewis. But definitely not like Cuckmier.

Disgusting hair

youtube.com/watch?v=zvMlNug8aFI

i invented this

anyone have the reaction image of the very supportive girl with the foam hand?

What a dick. I hope Ben farts in his mouth.

Cormier isn't black.

The WW GOAT

Nor are Jon and AJ

Guy is a subhuman Cuban what did you expect

I've been reading a lot of people saying that Kelvin/Izzy is in their top 5 all time title fights
People are fucking overrating this thing to an insane degree I just can't wrap my head around it
It's pretty crazy when you are redpilled like me and see the hype train for the marketing and shekelgrabbing that it is. I'm like neo baby

Racist white devil piece of shit HOTEP KING SLAY

name some better fights then

>hard mode

no Rory/Lawler 2

which people on which sites

Joe rogan
Big schlub
Luis j gomez

Jones Gus 1
Jones DC 1
Silva Sonnen 1
Cruz Garbrandt
BispKING Cockhold

That really happens every time there’s an entertaining main/co-main. It really has to do with the context and current climate of entertaining fights more than anything.

>both Whittaker/Romero fights
>Cain/Werdum aka the only good Heaveyweight title fight
>Anderson/Chael 1
>Jones/Gus 1

Sam harris is smarter than anyone you've ever talked to fag. This is just facts.

thats a terrible list my guy

did you even try

you didnt even include Lawler Condit

Talmbout overrated jon gus is EXTREMELY overrated

Is there anyone here that actually thinks Jorge will beat Askren? like unironically? if so explain your reasoning.

Attached: 1551665372634.jpg (762x957, 73K)

Nobody

Attached: C61EE989-91CD-4928-BBFA-567FD585DCA7.jpg (1046x993, 76K)

Lawler-Hendricks 1&2
Alvarez-Chandler 1&2
Campos-Girtz 3
Lawler-Condit
Hueboy-Medeiros

I saw it in a dream.

Jorge already got grapplefucked by Maia sadly the same thing will happen with that dork

Jorge is literally just seething that Ben told everyone that he BTFO Jorge in sparring and he outright said it on JRE. Jorge is such a petty bitch. I sense this will be another Yea Forums vs Reddit fight

reminder that colby would have destroyed tryone

Attached: DcEFucKWAAAVdEK.jpg (1200x1064, 293K)

predictions for Askren/Burroughs?

They should do an Epic Rap Battles of History: Ferguson vs Khabib

me on the far left browsing /heem/

that sounds nice

got any bars homeboy?

Has anyone had the idea to watch all UFC events in order? I've been thinking about it but I think the addition of Fight Nights and WMMA would heem me, I think I'll do Pride instead

waste of time when you know the results

Nobody will believe me but Khabib anally raped me last year in Vegas

Schaub vs Cro Cop
Look into it

Attached: 1533889306553.png (176x185, 85K)

You can be a bjj-for-mma black belt without actually being good at Jiu Jitsu. It’s a well known fact that most ufc fighters who have black belts are not actually lack belt level.

Craig Jones got tapped with a RNC by kaynan Duarte

all of them lose to jon

>Clean athlete
>6'6
>Physically stronger then Jones
>Unstoppable Force
I too like Johnny walker

Attached: can crusher.png (460x700, 335K)

I always obviously implying that. BJJ is a cult

this guy gets heemed even when he WINS the fight
Jonny Bones is going to end this bum's life, I smell a Jones/Machida-esque murder

Attached: IMG_3098.gif (120x120, 368K)

Pride ran 68 events for a total of 588 fights in their whole decade-long run. UFC ran 39 events for a total of 473 fights in 2018 alone, not including TUF and Tuesday Night Tendies. So when you think about it it's only about a year's worth of Fox era UFC

If you want to really go small-ball you could check out something like Sengoku or EliteXC

Tony:
So Khabib, I heard you like tiramisu
I bet you won't like this Jiu-Jitsu
They call me El Cucuy because I haunt your dreams
And when I'm done with, you'll be HEEMED

Attached: 154264636596.gif (300x170, 1.63M)

Khabib:
this is nuber one bullshit XD

I'll be putting money on Jorge

Bjj for mma is a cult.

I’m the man in your wall, this is no joking
I pray to allah, and leave you choking.
Call me the eagle or tiramisu
I call my brother and make shit go boom

INSHALLAH

If Robbie couldn't do it, Jorge has no chance. Not even an Askren fan, but that's just reality

heeminder that Khalil "buakaw" Rountree jr will end the jones and johnny walker memes

Attached: bangkockready.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

why are serbs and albanians always we wuzzing bros? did the turks heem their ancestors too hard?

>champ getting handled
Is there anything sadder

MY NEW THREAD:

Attached: 1554046621192.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Gracie/ gracie barra is a cult as well.
Rener specifically sends blue belts out in the mail to people who do his course at home alone in their garage or whatever

Lel at that ref

Jones. Because cocaine.

Alpha Walker

Attached: walkerhypetrainhasnobreaks.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

DUDE that fight for sure gets my jimmies rustling

>wearing a badr tshirt
what a cuck

Attached: sendsyouflying.jpg (1478x1368, 117K)

kelsi monroes butthole is kino