Equal pay for equal work

Equal pay for equal work.

Attached: 0B523405-46B3-4EF2-BB94-74A45649EEEF.png (1242x2208, 3.02M)

>niggerbal
>work

god, she's ugly

>equal work
Ayy lmao. Wnba teams would lose to most if not all american highschool teams

the WNBA has never made a profit in all of its existence, it's literally subsidized by the NBA. if we're doing this truly fair the women should have to pay money for their league to exist

>65k to play apehoop for 4 months
I’m supposed to feel bad why?

The average NBA salary is like 10.000% of that.

I literally don’t give a shit.

The average NBA dunk is like 10.000% more entertaining than the WNBA one

Fun fact: Brittney Griner tied the WNBA record for most dunks all time...in her first game...she dunked twice.

>equal work

Attached: 1531158418853.webm (480x360, 2.74M)

Just found out they play 34 games in one season and one game per playoff round.

Huh.

Football players have more games

>Pay all male actors the same as Jennifer Lawrence

Attached: 1510292063553.jpg (600x600, 33K)

And play for 90 min with one break. Run most of any sport.

Not even comparable.

more like a "faggot fact" burger

Why is women's basketball popular in eastern Europe? How do they get paid more over there than in the US?

The NBA literally pays $5 million per year to keep the WNBA afloat. It's not even remotely viable on its own, it's a PR project for the league.

they are going to be paid more if they create more jobs. super players sell jersey, tickets, merch, tv rights and each of these things create jobs.

i find her inexplicably attractive

what the fuck is wrong with me

Imagine getting paid $40,000-$80,000 a year to play a children’s game professionally, and then whining that you aren’t making an obscene income like NBA players (G league men, by the way, make virtually nothing - way less than WNBA players). There are people who work terrible office jobs for 40 years making the same salary, there are people who do far worse jobs for even fewer earnings than WNBA players. Have a little goddamn perspective. I WISH I got paid to play basketball, what a fucking joke.