Does extremely well in cl for the first time in years

>does extremely well in cl for the first time in years
>instead of building these players more and improving the team they will sell half of them this summer and go back to irrelevancy for a decade
this is why soccer needs a salary cap system

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000190533612_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwdWslHbCtXINGCOlkLTWSpI.jpg (480x300, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transfermarkt.com/fc-emmen/startseite/verein/1283
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They'll sell the players and bring other good ones through

lose weight

Based jews

I love girls with penises

keep your filthy communist sport practice to yourself amerifat

Ajax has zero means to keep onto them. There's no point in imprisoning some players for 1 more year just so you can watch them leave without a contract.

Ajax could become a giant and win a lot but it's too late for that

8 teams buying all the good players good!
competition bad!

>americlap enforced equality

just become a marxist state already

That’s why he’s saying there should be a salary cap spastic

>making goat potential play farmers in the eredivisie

fuck off

I was specifically replying to the first half about keeping the players and building up a team etc.

Ajax has more european titles than the multibillion pound prem teams.

That's not how it works. It takes a long time to build a decent team. Look at Monaco. The same shit happened to them. Once you find a group of players you need to roll with them and keep on building what you have. Selling them all in a fire sale will send Ajax looking for prospects for the next 15 years.

The reason Ajax cant keep players, isnt all about money, its the Eredivisie. Its just not the high level players want to stay on

Ajax doesnt look for prospects, they train prospects

I guess that's why so many players want to go to PSG. Fuck UEFA and this shitty money laundering sport.

lmao because there's no money in that league, so yes it is all about money or else south america would still have neymar and such.

why the fuck don't you merge your league with Belgium's at the very least?

>not 1 but 2 black goalies

Yea Forums btfo

Excelsior against Charleroi
yeah that sure would be an interesting match

Monaco is a state-funded business, it's specifically designated to sell high value players.

My guess is that half of both leagues veto the shit out of it because they won't make it

Even better idea: Ajax should be forced to give all of their players to a central authority who then give them to the shitty teams. We'll call this a "draft" in case anything thinks it sounds like a dodgy idea.

>obsessing over semantics
Is this your way of coping? Whatever way you put it, they won't reach this level for at least another decade when they sell everyone this summer. Most domestic leagues consist of a few good teams and farmers. It's all about the money. The Champions League is where the real competition and glory is.

even if all UEFA members signed a agreement on a salary cap, all players would move to Saudi Arabia or China, making those the biggest leagues

>Cardiff City vs Brighton

yeah, every league has shit matches

Don't worry, they will have some real competition when they go to PSG or Juventus

You dont understand. Ajax could give players a fair amount of money, but the level of play in the Eredivisie just isnt high enough. So its not the money, its the level of football. The Champions League is what gives the current Ajax players the real satisfaction.

Ajax is literally babby barca . no amount of upset in the CL is changing that

boy I sure do love english football parity

Attached: prem_winners.jpg (1920x1416, 1.39M)

They want to play in the competitive high level French league instead

Sour Brit with pour football clubs like Man city and liverpool

kek, fucking filthy commie americlaps

Literally WHO is going to the french league? they all go to the Spanish and English league

i don't see what you're driving at

doesn't matter what success ajax have you will always be a creche , a nursery, a feeder club. brit teams from top to bottom will never exist primarily to sustain bigger teams

There should be a rule that forces teams to start with 6 domestic players or have at least 6 on the pitch all the time. This would make English teams irrelevant.

Communist scum.

make it 8 and its good

americans think competition comes from bottom of the league being able to win it the following year. but this actually just makes it artificial, fake, contrived and written by the league franchise owners.

true competition is when a league sustains several mini leagues within - title chase, relegation battle, multiple mid table stories to tell - and progress develops over time traversing between these layers

>brit teams from top to bottom will never exist primarily to sustain bigger teams
Like Southampton and Tottenham?

It's not just the money, it's also the level of the opposition in the league. Players aren't willing to play against teams of this level
transfermarkt.com/fc-emmen/startseite/verein/1283
for the rest of their careers. In addition, the quality of pitches is really bad for some teams in the Eredivisie.

What is holding back Ajax is the league they're in. If they would be playing in the Premier League (which isn't realistic, or possible for that matter), they would earn considerably more revenue from TV money, sponsorship, merchandising, prize money, and so on.

in american sports, the league is won at the draft, the actual season is merely an epilogue

I have never seen Crystal Palace or Fulham in the Champions League. They also never won the Champions league. Also they never trained legends like Cruijff, Van Basten, Bergkamp, Rijkaard, Kluivert, Davids, Overmars, Seedorf, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Ibrahimovic, Suarez, De Ligt, De Jong, and many more. Shut your whore mouth you filthy brit

you need to focus less on salary caps and more on celery caps you fat fuck

But the Patriots win when their team isn't even good.

tottenham famously bought no one because they were capable of retaining all their talent except bale.

southampton move people on but hardly to their detriment. they're picking players at the same time and don't fluctuate in and out of relevance depending on youth training like ajax

>competition is having 2-4 teams fight for the title and going to cl and 16-18 either going to the europa league farmers battle royale if lucky, sitting in the middle of the table and bragging about how they're #11 on the table with 3 more pts than last year when they were #12, or trying not to get relegated, and all are in trouble of having any decent prospects grabbed by the top 4 clubs
really makes you think

how about this
'no'

Attached: americans.jpg (384x395, 24K)

Players want to go. Everywhere else they get triple salary( if not more due to taxation). And get to play in bigger competitions.

what about MUH FREE MARKET???????????

very high IQ, not to mention american leagues are all designed to guarantee even more of the profits goes to the owners.

teams operating at different midtable doesn't have anything to do with my point.

and every player you mentioned is more famous for time spent elsewhere than ajax

free market never existed, the eternal anglo always protected his industry while shilling free market memes for everyone else. it was always a destructive approach

If eredivisie was better, eredivisie would have a better tv deal, in turn heightens the quality of the overal league, assuming equal share. This is a basically never ending loop going up. Sadly, worse than france lique 1.

Go watch fucking wrestling if you want artificial competitiveness

Fact is, they are trained by Ajax, the became big in Ajax, and they are synonymous with Ajax. Maybe in your little universe they are not. But in reality they are. Now stay in your lane, and go out of Europe

yes. liverpool's top triumph is the premier premier league.

sheffield's is promotion via playoffs.

that sheffield can't win the national trophy doesnt make the system uncompetitive

So what's artificial competitiveness and what's not? Setting domestic player limits? FFP? Why don't we just bring every good player under 25 to an auction in Brussels every pre-season and have every team owner show up to bid on them one by one?

Tell that to the Patriots and the Warriors

so you have a system to protect against inequality in the league and you still fucking fail at it. either way it doesnt work.

The Warriors are declining. If Durant leaves, their dynasty is gone. They'll become irrelevant and go into rebuild or just contend at a solid level like the Spurs have been doing for a long time. Now imagine if the NBA was shitty with no rules like the premier league and the Warriors were Manchester United. They would be favorites for a title for the next 20 years. That's how bad parity is in My Little Sawker.

*dabs on his old babysitters in the next round*

Attached: 5bf7fc0520330.jpg (1000x750, 320K)

you know the belgian league will be on board with that. they'll provide manacles

>Frenkie de Jong A youth product of Willem II
>De Ligt joined the Ajax youth academy when he was 9 years old from his local club in Abcoude,
>Onana Born in Nkol Ngok,[2] Onana joined FC Barcelona in 2010, aged 13, after starting out at Samuel Eto'o Foundation
>Veltman began his football career in the youth teams of VV IJmuiden in his hometown of Velsen
>Donny van de Beek Born in Nijkerkerveen, Van de Beek joined the Ajax academy in 2008.
>Neres Born in São Paulo, Neres joined São Paulo's youth setup in September 2007, aged ten.
>Dušan Tadić grew up honing his skills within the youth ranks of his hometown's club known as AIK Bačka Topola
>Mazraoui is a youth product from AFC Ajax.
>Blind began his career in the youth academy of his hometown club, Ajax;
>Schöne Born in Glostrup, Schöne began playing youth football with Himmelev-Veddelev BK
>Ziyech was born in Dronten, in the Netherlands. Between 2001 and 2007, he played for the youth academy of Reaal Dronten and ASV Dronten. In 2007, he joined the Heerenveen academy.

So 3 players?

Attached: thinking.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

Can you imagine how great of a football club Ajax is, that i didnt even mentioned Eriksen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen or Sanchez in this post . Thats how fucking great of a football club Ajax is

how great of a youth club it is

A fucking Swede. Im not going to reply to you about football. Im just going to say: "youre a Swede"

Well sweden has as many world cuos as Holland so

>seething dutch coping his feeder club will be irrelevant for the next 20 years after this summer

Youth Club in the semi finals of the Champions League

you poach players jsut as every other club get off your high horse

"youre a Swede"

can't believe ajax try to claim they made suarez what he is when he played for 2 teams at senior level before them

Copelord FC

>oh what's that? ajax is shit again? it's alright i can be a barca/tottenham/liverpool fan depending on where our players transferred to

:^)

he did learn to bite at ajax though

Suarez said he really learned to play football at Ajax

And going to Barca and playing against Huesca, Santander and Betis will make them better? Lol

>eredivise
>poaching players

what players have any team here poached? the only thing we sign are 16 year old who's from denmark.

south americans regularly have hostile reactions when faced with white europeans . it's how they cope

This is why international football is superior to club football.
In club football, only way a shitty/mediocre team can become good is by getting rich, and it's sad seing clubs who actually produce good players, get picked off by big clubs.
While in international football, even though it's still dominated by few national teams, there is nothing to prevent a great generation to sprout from some random, irrelevant nation, and unlike in club football, where that generation would just be sold off to the highest bidder, the players have to stay there.

Honestly why are you saying that? You're both pretty much the same
Both have 0(zero) world cup wins and your countries are both just as cucked by rapefugees

The dutch league will forever be a "minor league" in Yurop. Even if Ajax somehow win the CL, half of the team will be gone in the summer.
>B-BUT MUH ACADAMY MUFUGGA

kek imagine being proud of putting all the work into development, only to have someone else win championships

You poached Tadic, Groningen. Kezman by PSV etc.

>barcelona man doesn't want to ruin relationship with their extended youth academy

Poach players from smaller clubs in the netherlands same thing but on a smaller scale.
Nothing wrong with that. Just pointing it out.

It's not like they get stolen, or they run off, Ajax cashes in those players.

Just like Croatia

Such is the life of an Ajacied.....

Attached: 1403206876792.jpg (534x629, 77K)

No, you just don't understand. If the level of pay in the Eredivisie was as high as La Liga, the level of play would be as well.

my team poaches players directly out the womb

:3

>Talking shit about Brighton

my team has interracial breeding grounds designed for producing the next generation of cruyffistas

you do realize ajax does get paid?
they want 100M for De Ligt (like lmfao Barca will pay that)

Attached: Raiola.jpg (699x349, 207K)

my team sucks dick to release the spunk that will be the future GOAT

They were thinking of merging our league with the serbs and bosnians.
One war wasn't enough for them I guess.

So the fans are satisfied that the owners are profiting rather than winning? What a shit system.

Partially true, however Monaco has no strong fundamentals and relied heavily on 'muh pace' instead of football talent and iq. Ajax is also more intelligently run. But yes the same will happen to them as with Monaco, all be it more mitigated. And if they play their cards well they can consistently improve and improve until they are at the Bayern level.

>Cuckanda

Atleast our countries were in the final. Yours didn't even past group stage at the cup you were in

Why is Dutch football so poor (money-wise)? They are a relatively rich country and passionate about football, right? Do they not pay for television?

Who exactly is going to enforce this salary cap? Some competitor would come along with no salary cap and everyone would move there because it paid better

Imagine being one of the most intelligently-run clubs in the world and having very little to show for it outside of profits. When was the last time Ajax hoisted a major trophy? 30 fucking years ago?

national audience dwarfed in comparison to big five

Its true though

The only high level league is the Premier League you dumb farmer. La Liga isn't as good as you think, neither is Bundaliga or Serie Gay. It's just that these top teams have more money investments right now (right now) than Ajax or PSV. PL is quality for that same reason but the money is spread out so well. Eredivisie is improving slowly, so yes it sucks more than other leagues. But not because those leagues are good.

Oh sure but its pretty dumb to act like the netherlands has some sort of superiority over sweden in talking about footy

If only there was an international body that governed soccer. If only.

Every club scouts players from amateur clubs. What are you talking about?

We honestly do if you count it by trophies. We won the European cup back in 1988

RIP all bongs in existence, kek!

Attached: 12312312312.png (901x436, 744K)

>he says, speaking british

Spurs - Ajax
Barcelona - Liverpool

------

Spurs - Liverpool

------

Liverpool

it'll be city/ajax

then city/liverpool

city winners. after liverpool with the league

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having an academy like Ajax. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are training, teaching, inspiring and molding a player for at least 10 years solely so he can go and get paid millions at another club. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little prospect - having him participate in rondos, making him go to the gym, making sure he had a healthy diet, enlightening him on tactics, getting him an agent. All of it has one simple result: he is better prepared for the club that will eventually make him a star.

Trained the perfect player? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random club who had nothing to do with the way he progressed, who wins everything with him for the next decade. They get to fuck his tight boipussy every night. They get the benefits of his amazing dribbling ability and precise through passing that came from the way you taught him to play.

As a club with an academy, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 10 years of your career simply to train a player for another club to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

> Very little to show for it

Kek you deluded bong, Ajax can show it's won 4 CL's on it's kit whenever it plays in the CL. Can your club in bong land say the same? I bet you're a Shitty/Durps/Ignited fan. Stay deluded you bong, cya in the Nations League.

Attached: 1531403717081.gif (600x343, 3.84M)

>bong

I know it's hard to believe, but I'm not a Brit on vacation. None of what you posted changes the fact that Ajax hasn't won dick since 1995 despite having some of the world's best talent in their academy.

Your international players all function as dickwarmers for the foreign talent you deluded bongs buy up, further developing them, only to cuck you out of the world cup for yet another year. You will never win the modern trophy, stay delusional you bong.

cuck

>daughter
>almost guaranteed she will have offspring
>son
>might end up a loser and not have offspring

orignal pasta sucked balls from an evolutionary biological view desu

Blah blah blah, we heard it all before, but we are superior to you. If you want to make an impression, start talking Dutch to me without the help of Google Translate.

>salary cap
>draft system
>no relegation
No thanks.

lel

You can have a salary cap without drafts and still keep relegation. A salary cap is just like UEFA's financial fair play, except it's actually enforced.

Attached: 1550931010835.jpg (491x713, 178K)

Salary caps are for actual jews

This is synonymous for the English Premier League. Import a lot of foreigners, but suck with the national team.

It's just communism you dirty amerifat, successful clubs shouldn't be punished.

Then explain to me the mother fucking New England Patriots.

If Ajax, PSV and Feyernoord could keep their players instead of selling them every season then the level of play in the Dutch league would increase and even the lesser clubs could attract more talent. Then they could get a better TV deal and use that money to compete with the larger European clubs. I don’t know why this is a controversial opinion to europeans...

I have to admit, that was funny XD

>winning literally hinders your progress
>not artificial competitiveness
and we already have international matches for that, what would be the point?

oh my bad

That couldn’t be farther from the truth. You guys bitch and whine about the worst teams getting the best draft picks, but it doesn’t mean they’re automatically going to be Super Bowl contenders because they got the first pick. The pats always have the latest picks in the first round and they’ve been able to create sustainable success. Brady was drafted in like the 5th round or something.

It's all about survival, boy. Being on the Premier is enough of an achievement for many clubs because it pays the bills and allows investment. You don't need to win the CL to feed your players and their families.

English is only relevant as a world language because of the USA. If we didn’t exist, French would probably be the universal second language.

It’s almost like back in 1995. My industrial monotown. Our cozy sovietblock flat, dim yellow lights. Dark wild 90s outside the window. My dad lets me stay up after 22 with him to watch the CL. Overmars. Litmannen. Kanu. Seedorf. Kluivert. Davids. My heroes. Dreams of walking out to the CL anthem one day under the night lights and a roaring crowd. The feels bros.

Attached: image.jpg (597x519, 260K)

No they can't, they got lucky they've stumbled upon great players, great system, great coach, great performances all in one year. All of these are unsustainable. It comes down to money which dutch league can't give them, which basically means they have to get to last 8 every year, whirhout ever failing, this is impossible. They can slowly build up to this level over maybe 5-6 years

>having 1 team leagues is good
sure the Ligue 1 is enjoying a golden age with the PSG winning the title every year, same as the Bundesliga or Serie A, where 95% of the matches are completely irrelevant in deciding the champion, they are literal filler, and what is the appeal of that? why would I watch a league that is already defined literally 2 months before finishing? why would I watch something that is a foregone conclusion? there is no tension, there is no expectation, there is no emotion, there is nothing
>MUH RELEGATION
no one cares about teams in relegation, they are there because they suck dick, most of the teams are nothing more than fodder, and the relegation just makes things worse because only rich teams can have the luxury of "reconstructing" (which I think it's an alien concept for most of euros), because as soon as a low tier team produces a good player he gets traded from them the next year otherwise they will be in the red
a league or tournament putting some limits and restrictions on what teams or individuals can do happens in most competitions, the F1 has regulations on the fuel and car specifications, steroids are a no-no everywhere, the reason they do this is for the overall health of the sport
the NFL despite being only 267 games and having it's primary market just 1 country is the league with the highest revenue, the MLB produces the biggest contracts in total value for players despite having the luxury tax and teams with extremely low payrolls are still able to compete toe to toe (see the Rays), it has the best post-season in sports and no team has won back to back titles there for almost 20 years
maybe they are doing something right, don't you think?

what does ajax spend all their money on

>Wants regulation of capital in sports
>Comes from a society where money rules
OK

Eredivisie is legit more exciting than Ligue 1, Serie Aand Bundesliga becuase Ajax and PSV are very closely matched.

A groups/zones system is much better imo

Seeing Ajax as a strong youth club is pretty based desu

>feyenoord
>selling anything
heh

>why would I watch something that is a foregone conclusion? there is no tension, there is no expectation, there is no emotion, there is nothing
because you root for your local team instead of being a faggot tourist bandwagoner talking shit on a azerbaijani basketweaving forum

100m is a fair price for though, somewhat little even.

your local team would ditch you in a heartbeat if they got that juicy oil money both from Caliphs and arab bandwagonners buying their merch in a way your local town can't afford, then you end up as City who can't fill a stadium and most people there aren't even from Manchester, you seem to forget that these are businesses trying to profit, and the top teams were successful in monopolizing your leagues

so what? So your team can be irrelevant for another decade while your young stars win trophys for bigger clubs?
God you yurocucks sure live up to your names