The guy that spams this is the same one that used to post the trivago stuff and posts the "you're fat lose weight" in...

The guy that spams this is the same one that used to post the trivago stuff and posts the "you're fat lose weight" in american threads. he is also the one that calls Europeans "muhammad"

Now you know

Attached: 1555446263616.jpg (634x620, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/muhammed/country/br/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you. I was wondering for a while now if it was the same person.

If that's true, that means he is responsible for like half of all football related redpilled memes

huh very interesting how did u find out

what was his problem

sufm

I frequent this board a long time already and I payed attention. I have interacted with him many times.

See pic related

Attached: a.jpg (870x557, 261K)

who gives a shit? there a new thread about this proxyfag almost every day

he really is deranged and should be gassed tßh

its about the health of ur nation ffs

He is the most autistic person on this site. The only one that comes close is ikibey from /int/.

>following tripfag drama
user, I...

and he is totally not me. Also, I didn't make this thread. there is more than one Brazilian at Yea Forums hehe

Any insight on what is his motivation? His MO?

ikibey wasn't a tripfag. He was an crazy fuck that posted
"I'm greek, you subhuman" in every single thread
He had a german flag. It was like you were talking to a bot. The same as when you talk to the 7-1 dude

Attached: a.png (500x501, 314K)

The guy who posts this should kill himself
Now you know

Attached: 20190320_081658.png (1816x5796, 2.69M)

That's why you don't reply to the 7-1 poster, retard. What's even the point of this thread, inflating his ego?

Making people aware that the 7-1 poster is a disease not only to us but everyone else in this board

Whoa, you really are a retard.

Why am I laughing so hard about this?

Samefag

Apparently he thinks he is the only BR that deserves to be here. He asks that all of us get range banned (except him of course). He constantly tell us to go back to 55chan. He thinks of himself as special and every other BR as unworthy of being here.

because everything about this is ridiculous

samefag? I don't even know why this dude is acting like that. He seems strangely preoccupied.

Attached: k.jpg (389x131, 30K)

i diddnt know we had such based autists compared to twain

Literally had to search it.

Attached: muhammad.jpg (1134x927, 214K)

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/muhammed/country/br/

He's also a Binter fan

In the archives I also learned that he is an anime fag.

Wolfcuck is worse