N O T G U I L T Y

>N O T G U I L T Y
N O T G U I L T Y
>N O T G U I L T Y
N O T G U I L T Y
>N O T G U I L T Y

Attached: not guilty.png (739x579, 678K)

imagine being so uneducated that you don't know what a nazi salute is. dude must be the most innocent being on this planet

Imagine being so indoctrinated that you think hand gestures are an act of evil.

Anything associated with the N*zis is inherently evil sweetie

space rockets and body deodorants?

Well, when you think of Nazis you think of jews and jews are evil. It checks out.

Not knowing the rules isn't an excuse for breaking them. Doing that gesture as a white person is a hate crime and should pay for this

My grandfather died in Poland because of these guys

Yup, all checks out.

Shame. Had they got him sooner we would've been spared from your mindless drivel.

reminder that the disciplinary system of the football association has a 99.5% conviction rate, but this man got off because he said he didn't know what a nazi salute was.

You are being reported to the UN, the Mossad, Merkel, the German police and your mother

Don't be sour, take a shower.

That's not funny, 9 million people were killed in the Shoah

So the idea is that he put his hand to his mouth not in imitation of a mustache and raises his hand not in a salute of Nazis, and that this is all a coincidence? Seems like a stretch.

HAHa imagine having to plead your own stupidity.
Not my fault governor I'm thick as shit, please let me off

This lad is 1488iq without a doubt.

>I didn't know what a Nazi salute was
incredibly bold move there
in my own defense, I did it, but I'm clinically retarded

uh, I always thought it was 8

>doing something despite not knowing what it means

I thought the Welsh only bummed sheep, didn't know they also acted like them

cringe how much of a big deal shit like this is nowadays.

look at you all lapping it up making assumptions and having opinions on it.

Well cringe. X

He actually does it all of the time in matches.

Attached: innocent.png (890x526, 669K)

Curling your hand to project your voice makes sense, but his hand was clearly straight like a hitler moustache in OP's pic

t. mong

Nothing wrong with a bit of nazi bants with the lads, why didn't he just say it was a joke

This. Who gets upset about Nazi jokes nowadays?

Twitterinos

You can get jail time doing that in Austria

he clearly knew what he was doing, but the fa knows he doesn't share nazi views, or holds any antisemitic crap. He's just making a joke about the war like many brits do, and a bit of a telling off is all he needs

He is only joking.

jews
lol

Not joking
I mean your country locks up ppl for making "problematic" social media posts

Also him doing a salute with the lads is different to people with large audiences doing nazi shit, like pewdiepie for instance. In this case he should be let off

>I waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it and at the same time put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry.

Attached: opnoh.gif (258x168, 620K)

>*does hitlers mustache with the other hand*
i-i diddnt know what it meant i swear la

While this is probably huge horseshit, the thing is, it's perfectly possible younger generations aren't being taught about this by their parents as thoroughly as we did. It's just not as prevalent as in older generations.
School education probably doesn't really count when you're a young football player.

It's just how it goes: eventually people will mostly forget about this war, just like they did with any other war that came before.

Eventually we will be the good guys.

>he's 32
literally disregard everything I just said, thanks

It won't m8. People will always talk about World War 3, forcing people to look into WW1 and 2.

Unless World War gets a Jurassic Park style reboot it's not happening.