So, >we're getting fucking massacred tonight right?

So, >we're getting fucking massacred tonight right?

Attached: 1554649632167.png (411x411, 98K)

>no tagliafico
surely this cant be good

No, but Im afraid it is the end of the line.

Ronald is no match for our zoomers

Easy 0-2

Huntelaar
Huntelaar

just break penaldo's legs 3 minutes in so juve has nobody to tap it in

It's literally and unironically just Juve. You have at least a 40% chance to progress imo.

what are principal characteristics of amsterdam, rotterdam, eindhoven and den haag

Even if we do, I dont really care.
We already got our 1 CL groupstage qualification secured now, everything else is just an extra. Get fucking cucked, Austria.

>Amsterdam
Posh, cocky, capital behavior
>Rotterdam
Imagine Birmingham with a port
>The Hague
White thrash and elitist civil servants
>Utrecht
Pretty comfy

>amsterdam
muslims and lefties

>rotterdam
muslims

>eindhoven
muslims and crackheads

>and den haag
muslims

>no tagliafico
lmao

Amsterdam: dudeweed, tourists and rich whites
Rotterdam: the sewers of the Netherlands
Eindhoven: farmers
Den Haag: nobody knows what happens here except that our royal family and politicians hang out in this city

>a single brown person in a city means it's a caliphate
how did this stupid /pol/ burger meme catch on, honestly.

Attached: disgust.gif (491x333, 1.13M)

bäsëd genghis-pekka

Attached: 2sGmRsW.png (720x720, 82K)

den haag strikes me as like canberra in australia. not a real city. just an office complex for governments. also i dont feel comfortable typing the english name for it because i don't think 'the' should be a part of an actual name for something

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1552442648709.jpg (1024x683, 157K)

I was in Utrecht and was scared by the amount of dangerous looking Muslims and Blacks

Juve will not win. Cap this.

we have a lot of "the x" cities
one is even literally called "the forest" (den bosch)

we try to keep them contained in kanaleneiland but some get out every now and then

>0-0

>implying the spirit of Cruyff wont be watching over Ajax as a watchful protector.

Why be scared of your fellow man? Just because he has dark skin? Didn't think slavs were that soft.

>den haag strikes me as like canberra in australia. not a real city

Den Haag is literally 600 years older than fucking Canberra and is filled with tons of awesome architecture and history.

Also Muslims though.

“Cap this” should be reserved to something with higher odds, Wojtek.

Attached: A59EE709-164E-493D-B2F7-2554CDB5C89E.jpg (1242x1092, 176K)

The spirit of Cruijff will be at Camp Nou tonight though.
Fun fact: Cruijff never really loved Ajax, he even played for Feyenoord at one point to show his dislike for the club because of some meme contract dispute.

And he carried them to the title

he is literally responsible for the current success the club has, risked his reputation and legacy to fix the club and succeeded, despite being sued and accused of racism

fuck you nigger

makes me uncomfortable like the rest of dutch society having that sort of hipster chav aesthetic encapsulated by this disgusting artform

Attached: El-Clasico-D-500x750.jpg (500x750, 49K)

that's not a boast. everything in europe is older than everything in white australia

You know very well that some people carry a dangerous vibe with them, same as why I wouldn't start shit with the local gypsies

I live there. Gotta say gentrification is hitting pretty hard. I expect it to be completely different in a few years.

Damn bro, why so angry

why is ajax/amsterdam so very jewish

Good luck Ajax! \○/

amsterdam was seen as a safe-haven by jews back in the day

I don't start shit with anyone user, there's little to gain from it in almost every scenario.
But equally I don't feel uncomfortable just being around anyone, muzzies included.

People don't know it but The Hague is the biggest caliphate in Western-Europe.

Attached: Schermafbeelding-2015-07-02-om-09.17.15.png (1042x636, 1.28M)

Jews from all over Europe went there because of the wealth and in general it being a safe place.
Most of them went to London afterwards btw.

Yh North West London near where I live is full of them

Den Haag is a very real city with a very real rich history. It's just irrelevant today because it's right next to Rotterdam but in general has a history of being a city for both the upper class while housing the biggest riff raff in the country too.
It has a pretty favourable location (right next to the sea) and because it's our royal city/government seat all throughout history has shitloads of interesting buildings not to mention it has the best museums after Amsterdam.

Yes

0-0 borefest

Because youre talking out of your ass

Not so Szczesny after all, right Wojciech?

different user

>Australia
*New Holland

Den Bosch is the short name. The full name is 's-Hertogenbosch, which pretty much means "The Duke's Woods" in Ye Olde Dutch language.

For me it's L'Aia

La Haya

Best waifu

Why do you guys love associating /pol/ with Americans. /pol/ is full of european posters and the European populist right wing existed before drumpf and the meme alt right. Stop blaming us for everything

Because everyone hates Americans, and for good reason tbqh

That might be true, but often it's an american who starts shitflinging in Yea Forums with dumbass race related bullshit.

That's actually not true. I saw alot of non Americans doing the same thing.
Yeah we know you are obssesed with hate

Hating americans is reddit as it gets.

Why would anyone like them though?

We are fat, based and redpilled

Attached: summer-redneck-games-georgia-richard-ellis-alamy.jpg (420x315, 57K)

Den Bosch is a great city. I make sure to pass through it every time I to from Amsterdam to Liège

Maybe it's confirmation bias, but I feel it's often an american. Not that it really matters, fuck all /pol/tards. Plenty of retarded europoors who can go fuck themselves as well.

I like to help too

Attached: 1547993929880.png (591x883, 395K)