Heem

150kg vs 75kg edition.
Previous

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-16-21-19-566_com.google.android.youtube.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uN3LkcOodmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Vovchanchyn
instagram.com/p/BwUEU3Zh0dP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kk9idoxxd0g5
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555423598897.webm
twitter.com/espnmma/status/1117940421202718720
youtube.com/watch?v=2g2eUdWAP3g
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=tsTv10GjMWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_ymT8NJwY
youtube.com/watch?v=BkopkANBgfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CNPX3l4EKPw
youtube.com/watch?v=oY-0dHzOlWs
youtube.com/watch?v=1BL4pgndH2M
youtube.com/watch?v=VdpegokRf1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OWP1-vqToY
youtube.com/watch?v=7kUNjyjEwJY
youtube.com/watch?v=VmWjAljoQBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbqjM3Y7XyU
youtu.be/a0NHKWHg0VE
youtu.be/01d3thmvL-A
vimeo.com/329716978
youtu.be/-MZ01Rba7HQ
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-47925315
chat.whatsapp.com/D0yxaoy9FUmHfw5FBjc3Ai
youtu.be/dxEXZaetjIg
twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1118254018986487811
espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41061458-4
instagram.com/ratgarbage/
instagram.com/akajav/p/BwVKMy2h3pg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11qjlal0nql4j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yoel is the rightful champ of MW
PERIOD

Attached: Cyberpunk Georges.jpg (416x410, 20K)

schaub

Reminder Jon Jones is the natty GOAT and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1564286094865095.jpg (295x171, 8K)

Dacik vs Tarasov. 150kg bs 75kg.

youtu.be/uN3LkcOodmI

Agreed. He should stop going after middleweights, and try fucking with hw

Why would he fight guys way bigger than him?

In many ways i am the best /heem/ poster

>call sport mixed martial arts
>make rules against most effective techniques from several martial arts
Why even bother with this badly scripted WWE clone

oh guys my head really hurts can't wait to get back to my white belt beginners class

The Boston Salmon was robbed

It's basically just an excuse for Joe Schlomogan bro science types to jerk each other off at this point

One of the greatest heavyweight of all time was fucking 5'7" and this was back when there was no weight limit and you could kick dudes in the head when they were on the ground, Jones is being a bitch

>be white belt in bjj
>train for a few months
>take my coach and upperclassmen's advice to not explode and instead try and use technique
>leap past the other mouth breathers who started even before me because of this unreliance on power resulting in a quicker development of technique
>still get heemed and put out of training for a few days at least once every few weeks by some retard mongoloid who is trying to do some WWE shit
I now understand how black people can be like "fuck niggers" because fuck white belts bros. now I'm stuck at home browsing heem for the next few days

Robbed of his chin lmao

Who's the 5ft 7 guy?

you can stop

DC is doing just fine in hw. Literally no excuse for Jones

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Vovchanchyn

who would rob a fish market ammirite

meant for

I can't, I didn't choose the jiujitsu lifestyle. It chose me. A blackbelt is a white belt who never quit. Osssssss

I agree, grappling a basically naked guy is gay as fuck. One your on the ground in real life you're dead if you don't get up instantly because the other guy soccer kicks and stomps your head.

True MMA should be standing up, striking but also clinching, as soon as the other guy takes you down and you're on your back and he's on his feet the taken down guy loses. If he's covering up facing down and gives up his back punches and kicks to the back of the head are allowed.

This would incentivise great striking ability, clinches, takedowns and takedown defense and would discourage the excuse for sodomy called "grappling".

This is your last white hope for tonight, say something nice about Khabib.

>b-but muh Henry!
Beaner.

>b-but muh Bobby!
Broke himself while breaking Yoel.

>b-but muh TJ!
Ahahaha, fucking cheater.

Wh*tes are a fucking disgrace.

Attached: khabib_hajj_large.png (462x480, 503K)

Grappling really has disappeared in the past 5 years aside from khabitch

is it legal to smother the opponent with your big man tiddies?

Kek it wasn't even me who was making fun of you just now but it's nice to know I left an impression on you

Attached: IMG_3122.jpg (700x366, 21K)

Exact same filename, funny how another bong always replies to your posts exactly 2 minutes later as well but that's also not you. Hope your headache gets better

>HW champ - rassler
>LHW champ is most known for his GnP, has relatively shitty standup and has been outstruck by cans before
>MW champ - rassleboxer
>WW champ - the biggest nigger rassler the division has ever seen
>LW champ - complete grappler who has mastered both rasslin' and submission grappling
>FW """champ""" - the only striker on the list
>BW champ - soon to be Volkanovski the rassleboxer
>FLW champ - rassler

For sure, my man, grappling has really disappeared, one hunnit percent.

Attached: PicsArt_04-15-02.10.54.jpg (2318x1440, 325K)

fuck up you absolute sham I'm not the same guy, I was literally arguing against him last night

yeah they wrestle so much great insight retard

instagram.com/p/BwUEU3Zh0dP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kk9idoxxd0g5
what did robert mean by this?

Takedown defense has simply gotten really good now so striking has become very effective

He needs to know when to schedule a random surgery to avoid fighting

Literally all of them wrestle all the time you fucking retard. Usman just literally smothered Woodley for 5 rounds, you inbred fucking mongoloid.

ok stupid, great insight glad you didn't drown on the boat over

>Volkanovski BW champ
he used to fight at WW he's never making that weight

next card is shit
sad!

Attached: 1538699921303.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

>Jon never wrestles
>Kamaru didn't just wrestlefuck Tyron for five full rounds
>Khabib doesn't wrestle for 4 rounds out of 5
>Cejudo has no Olympic gold medals in wrestling
The only one who doesn't utilise their wrestling so much is knuckles, who was winning national championships left and right and was set to represent Australia in the CW games if the UFC didn't cuck him out of it
They're all wrasslers my b

Attached: 1552694863370.jpg (683x723, 100K)

her and meegan sex tape when

wow! what's next you gonna say that they all train BJJ to

Ok stupid, good luck with the concussion you got from a little girl or whatever, you obviously have cte

who?

200iq great khali

>what's next you gonna say that they all train BJJ to
They don't.

Attached: BJJ whitebelt.jpg (1438x1721, 191K)

Stop focusing on height. Height is practically irrelevant in this sport, which you just proved. I don't know why you autists only talk about height. Jones is not made for heavyweight. These aren't the legs of a heavyweight.

Attached: Jon-Jones-JonnyBones-908-1.jpg (603x595, 139K)

cazzie

you literally just posted a pic of him doing so

>fuck up you absolute sham
Imagine talking like this online, embarrassing.
Samefagging, crying little bitch.

DC had to kill himself to make 205 and Jones makes 205 like it's nothing.

Attached: Gr9SAsX.jpg (620x423, 61K)

But she was using strength instead of technique, it doesn't count

He did something like 1 ceremonial training session in Abu Dhabi as part of his world self promotion tour.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555423598897.webm

Attached: 56756756.jpg (474x311, 29K)

>heems you cold
Yeah that's what you get when you talk shit. Took the pit right out of your peach b.

Attached: IMG_4129.gif (320x180, 1.77M)

kek

Attached: 1554856763819.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

Yeah, they should allow Krav Maga eye-gouging and ball twisting.
It's the most effective martial art, after all. :^)

kinoesque

Almost as if it's a sport, not a fight to the death.

The most effective martial art is judo and wrasslin'. Anything that involves you throwing your opponent to the ground is the best martial art. There's a reason knights trained rasslin since early childhood and rassled in full armor. There's a reason samurai trained Judo. throwing your opponent on a hard surface is far deadlier than punching him in the face.

It's the gas station hot dog of sports

As Real As It Gets my ass

>tries to play it off like he was shitposting
You went to bed angry and woke up at 1pm still upset, got caught out for samefagging, got caught out for pretending to be someone else. Saddest poster.

even if you don't count him that's still only 1

>caught out for samefagging
Literally what are you talking about? Which other poster do you think I am pretending to be?
I think you have a little CTE my friend. You are confused and your brain is gadooshed

Water we doon hear murko

Attached: lanklet v manlet belt.jpg (480x664, 36K)

me on the right

Manlet will brutally heem the lanklet

But BJJ beat both of them 70% of the time

>favela combat

Attached: max.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

Khabib is a light skinned sandnigger jut look at his sadam beard

BJJ monkey would get thrown on his neck and heemed dead.

posting random webm from heem folder

Attached: 1485322030424.webm (290x310, 584K)

>tfw you got the same Toyo tires so you can't shittalk him
twitter.com/espnmma/status/1117940421202718720
Disappointed in dom for this

I like how you got called out for always replying a couple minutes after so you made sure to wait a couple seconds instead. So revved you're using up your mobile data to try and save face.

2019, I am forgotten
>no more champs champ posting
>no more "literally GOAT WW, GSP is can" posting
>most of race baiting mugumbos crawled back to Yea Forums generals
If you're not helping with astral attack on khabitch to cleanse heem for good from remainings of that trash, go fuck your mother.

Attached: Tyquil Snoozely.png (981x908, 1.08M)

I'm still here
Woodley remembers how to throw a punch/leg kicks and stop going for half-assed guillotines and wins the rematch

Attached: munster.jpg (820x712, 85K)

I said it before in another heem thread a few days ago, proper ippons/5 point throws or slams should count as an immediate TKO victory. People got mad at me because "the meta would become throwing the guy because that's an auto win" but like, YES because in a real fight that's an auto win
youtube.com/watch?v=2g2eUdWAP3g

Lmao, are you the inbred pedorussian mongoloid bitch who goes into fits of impotent autistic rage the moment he is reminded of the fact that all Russian """fighters""" are cans who will never hold UFC gold?

Attached: Ryan Bader flushes Pedor.jpg (1000x600, 154K)

Is this the guy who got a wee bruise on his ankle a few months ago and is still posting about it? You shouldn't be so venomous b, it wasn't me who snapped your lil bitch body.

Attached: IMG_3173.jpg (1056x1200, 249K)

What round would Dustin heem McRaper in? I say 2nd

Nope, nice try though.
>lil bitch body
Ouch sorry I can't leave my house for the next 4 days I've got a bit of a headache

Lmao, is that kid in the first fight ded?

Dustin would legit submit him

imagine disliking Robert Whittaker

Attached: 22befdda68c8372114316f004eb563438be1c238123877ddb2d1c8ccbae4bb1c.png (968x1044, 715K)

everyone relax

Attached: 1544598564756.jpg (2003x1502, 477K)

>peterson
>joe rogan
>libertarian
>sam harris

mma fans are pua dorks

Attached: mma.png (746x560, 176K)

>hip hop heads
>Joe Rogan and all of the offshoots
Wow I hate mma now

Dustin is a beast for sure. Hyooge munster of a win beating a pillowfisted featherweight by decision.

>mark hunt getting extra CTE from roiders covered by Dana is as mad as (You) on Tuesday pre-evening
50mg IV Schaubicilin, get it in your nearest perfomance center, bees.

Attached: 1553632673441.jpg (270x371, 52K)

20something year old virgin who thinks he's woke because he saw some youtube video about the wage gap. thinks he could ko you because he's on the carnivore diet.

but he looks so calm

People were saying Max is p4p no1 just a week ago

if he took off his sunglasses the unbridled rage in his eyes would heem you

Khabitch bandwagoners think everyone is trash until Khabitch decisions them

Anyone who falls for Le Rogan Hypejob is not worth arguing with

*walk off KO's you* nothing personnel, kid

Attached: 1532529711285.jpg (540x960, 50K)

Attached: Fight Night St. Petersburg.png (771x1266, 741K)

>u getting another lawsuit u fuckwit
is a top tier line
>Hunto wears sunglasses not to protect his eyes from the sun, but to protect the sun from his rage filled eyes
based

hopefully my boy Keita stops another Dagestani ratfuck before he gets his hype train off the ground

How much cock does Khabitchs crew suck to get chicken noodle soup cans their entire careers?

something is missing

Attached: MaKXmlp.jpg (473x604, 41K)

>Rubens
>My wife's son 1628
>colorized

HEEM

ME

INSIDE

I've been on Heem for a week and I can't stop thinking of Schaubisms. Beast of a peach general fer shure

YCant plant a peach seed and be surprised to grow peaches

Attached: 1539835983783.png (516x550, 391K)

Based. Where my strongfat crew at? If you're not bloatmaxing, you're not reaching your combat potential.

What podcast or clip did you use to introduce everyone Schaub to your parents?

Attached: Schaub checks Callen's oil.webm (480x600, 2.87M)

Is this Choi or is this Dong?

>hiphopheads
>JordanPeterson
>WWE
>thefighterandthekid
>Libertarian

Attached: 1522013952956.webm (640x720, 1.16M)

Choi

Attached: Choi heems Tavares.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

*schaubs you forefcully*

>next floor is boston salmon

Soccer kicks would end the ground humping meme but keep pretending this is "real fighting"

90% of judo doesn't work without a gi, especially not against a trained opponent. You think are you just going to send me flying with a judo throw, you're out of your mind. BJJ has some strong counters to wrestling, you need to train in both wrestling and jiu jitsu. Or as I have recently taken to calling it, submission grappling.

BJJ counters wrestling, that's why wrestler-vs-BJJ guy in MMA is almost always a kickboxing match. The wrestler fears engaging close range with the jiu jitsu man.

But it's not about 'which style' anymore. It's about being a complete martial artist. If you can't punch, kick, clinch fight, wrestle, and have a ground game, you have major holes that a good opponent will exploit.

>gets flushed by Who da fook

Soccer kicks don't end ground humping. Go watch Pride or Vale Tudo, wrestling is still dominant. How are you going to soccer kick somebody on top of you?

If you're talmbout illegal moves that would change the game, imagine wrestling + headbutts in modern MMA.

>gives us fight of the year
>gets his chin deleted in the process before reaching his prime
God bless this young man, biggest sacrifice to the blood gods in a long time
his corner should've just thrown in the towel at some point

>/HEEM/'s OFFICIAL LIST OF RULE CHANGES NEEDED TO FIX MMA

1. 12-6 elbows are legal
2. Any two fouls within a ten minute period are an automatic point deduction
3. Heel kicks to the kidney from guard are legal*
4. No gloves
5. Kicks, knees, and stomps are legal to the head of grounded opponents
6. Headbutts are legal
7. Non title fights are Gi optional
8. Title fights are Gi only
9. TRT optional for all fighters 36 and older
10. TRT mandatory and all PEDS optional for any fighter 40 or older.
11. Fights will take place in a large open space (~1 hectacre)
12. No referee standups
13. Strikes to the back of the head are legal

*has been legalized in many states now due to dedicated /heem/ lobbying efforts

Attached: EC69486F-C829-4215-8681-618124785B54.png (528x529, 177K)

Nobody would headbutt because people would just cut themselves up with it too

Lads, just pulled my groin badly seeing if could throw a headkick in my kitchen

If you knock someone down you don't have to enter their guard and they can't lay there and wait for you to do something like a retard. Pride was full of strikers and was exciting as a result. Cro Cop and Wanderlei come to mind. I would be fine with headbutts and I wouldn't even mind allowing grounded knees if that means the wrestler will finish the fight faster. It's just boring to watch one guy lay on another for 10 minutes and I'd rather be entertained than pretend to be engrossed in dry humping.

what could have been if he wasn't hyped then pushed early

Attached: Cub and Choi friendship.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I enjoy wrestlefucking but when you knock someone down and they lie on the floor waiting for the ref to stand them up they deserve a fucking stomp

Attached: IMG_4155.gif (230x209, 1.01M)

>Overeem is going to heem another Russian can
>Makhachev is finally back on track to picking up Khabib's LW crown once Khabib retires
Feels good.

pride rules + elbows, simple as

Attached: werdum mogs can.jpg (1000x600, 549K)

>implying that Alexei is the can in this fight
Face it buddeh Ubereem is gone and he's never coming back. Frailreem got heemed by Ngannou, he is barely holding on to life at this point

Makhachev is a chinlet though

Based.

Yeah, but in the context of the rules it's dumb not to. You're risking getting fucked up as you stand up. From a fighter's perspective, why take the chance when you can just wait a few seconds for the ref to call it.

No, headbutts are very powerful and can give you a good heem. They're basically OP.
Check this shit out:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=tsTv10GjMWM

>enter their guard
>wrestlehumping
Are you retarded? Do you realize how much more OP wrestling would be if knees/kicks on the ground were allowed? Khabib would literally win every fight simply by taking his opponent down and promptly smashing their skulls in. Don't confuse wrestlers with BJJlets.

Wow it's almost as if not all techniques will work on all fighters, especially the elite ones.
Blowing my mind rn b

Yeah, they should get back pride rules at least

>everything that isn't biting, eye gouging, low blows or small joint manipulation is legal
>no rounds, 20 min time limit (30 for main events), if there isn't a finish they both take an L
There, i just fixed MMA.

Without ground striking restrictions, side control would be the new king of positions. You get there and it's inherently much more stable than mount, you can knee them in the head, you can elbow them in the head, you can headbutt.

It would be more desirable than the mount or back in most situations. The ground game would be based around getting to side control for that easy heem.

Oh, for sure, my man, Oleinik is going to take Overeem down with his nonexistent wrestling or outstrike a K-1 caliber kickboxer with his nonexistent striking.

Based, this would be kino. I would also add no pulling or twisting ears, but maybe I'm just a pussy.

So then why are you talking about soccer kicks as if they'll put an end to wrestling? You fucking worthless brain dead NIGGER.

>every UFC fighter is a wrestler on the level of khabib
Woah.....

We should allow biting

>K-1 caliber kickboxer
Hunt was also a K-1 kickboxer

That's one weak fuckin card my guy

And he almost killed Oleinik on the feet. Hunt lost, because he's a fat fuck who doesn't has no clue how to wrestle. Overeem has a legit ground game and can wrestle.

>Can't comprehend the use of an example to represent the general population
Oh no no no no

Would have been pretty decent if Volkov didn't pull out. That fight would have been a barn burner for sure b.

For sure Overeem is a beast on the ground.

Imagine liking him.

P4P most boring champ in mw history. No personality at all. "I'm le Bobby Knuckles!" Like yeah okay dude you gave yourself one nickname. Cool. Stop riding it like that's your schtick because it's literally nothing but a nickname, and a cringey one at that. He has no angle, no draw.

And he also gets injured every fucking time he fights and has fought like twice in the last four years. He's the new Cain. But worse because Cain at least had his insane cardio/pace thing. Whittaker is just "I strike" but isn't even that interesting of a striker.

The man is beige. Vanilla. An overcast sky. Mild wings with no dip.

on paper overeem should be undefeated instead he has like 20 losses. you know if even mini khabib landed a glancing blow on him hes out cold

I kinda figured it was an unspoken part of the small joint rule.

>mini khabib

Wow I entirely forgot about that roastie whore and her child-pimp of a "father"

>Khabib would literally win every fight simply by taking his opponent down and promptly smashing their skulls in
Or he would get turned into a vegetable by elbows into the bag of his head while he's humping a leg.

Beast enough to crush Russian cans.

Attached: Sergei Pavlovich record.png (672x791, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_ymT8NJwY
9:27
>we sawl adesanya get hit
what the fuck is wrong with him
has no one ever asked him on air why he pronounces words ending with a w with l at the end?
i'm baffled

Attached: (You).jpg (1348x812, 271K)

still believe

Attached: qs.jpg (1600x1158, 247K)

Based, he stinks. Nobody that gets their ass beat like he did against Yoel in the second fight deserves to call himself champ. Same with Bisping after Hendo gave him multiple concussions and a medical suspension in his """title defense""". Fuck points, we know who got their ass beat. I even feel the same way with my boy GSP against Hendricks.

I judge by just bleed criteria, anyone that disagrees finna catch these hands.

he didn't even come up with bobby knuckles you retard his nickname is the reaper

he doesnt even call himself bobby knuckles some commentator started calling him that, bobert only ever calls himself the reaper.

CTE is a beast b

Attached: Sklib.png (459x584, 218K)

Remove gloves, handwraps and stand-ups as well.

Funny that you didn't post Overeem's record

Based leaf. I like Bobby but Yoel won that fight.

Attached: Yoel vs Bobby.webm (712x400, 2.39M)

kino

Lmfao the reaper? Christ that's even more bland and boring than Bobby Knuckles.

Classic Bobby Knuckles.

>with no dip
>dip
>Canada
Adan?

Attached: 1509513713771.webm (1324x1080, 378K)

For sure, my man, Khabib would get turned into a vegetable by elbows to the back of the head when he's the master of the clinch and has the widest arsenal of takedowns in the UFC that includes upper body takedowns and hip throws that do not make the head vulnerable.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkopkANBgfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CNPX3l4EKPw
youtube.com/watch?v=oY-0dHzOlWs

If elbows to the back of the head and knees on the ground became legal, you know how the wrestling meta would change? You would see more Greco-Roman patricians (i.e. Lindland, Couture) ragdolling shitters with upper body takedowns and you would also see a resurgence of Judo trip and hip toss techniques.

On the ground, however, wrestlers would get a massive boost, since they would be able to ANNIHILATE their opponents with knees from side control and north-south positions:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BL4pgndH2M
youtube.com/watch?v=VdpegokRf1Y

Wrestlers would LITERALLY become the biggest finishers in the UFC, kek.

Attached: I like this.png (250x161, 76K)

cringe

>"Israel Adesanya vs Kelvin Gastelum is the best title fight ever."

Attached: 059_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Rory_MacDonald.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

That was a shit fight though

overrated as fuck not gonna lie

Based
Recency bias needs to get fucking heemed

Why don't MMA stars finish their opponent by dry humping them, like in a simulated sex crime kind of way?

Based kike spreading the true gestalt

>Le just bleed xDD
Fuck off

Israel vs Kelvin wasn't even that fucking good, the main event was 10x better

Attached: having a thawlt.jpg (378x448, 25K)

I didn't watch either so I can't comment, my guy! Sorry!

>Le Fat Manlet constantly whiffing on his incessant 1-2s before near collapsing from exhaustion in the 5th round and getting beat up
masterpiece of a fight for sure my guy, both guys firing on all peach cylinders

What makes it hard for me to take him seriously is how easily he got destroyed by WW Wonderboy. How can he be a dominant champ if in lower divisions he's beat by a striker who isn't even close to title contention?

>humpbaby shook
Fine, then remove the octagon as well and have them fight in a field lmao.

Dominant champ in MMA is very rare. Too many checks and balances. You can be a beast, but there are just going to be some guys that have your number for one reason or another.

Then you add how fast fighters get flushed. Sheeeeeiiit, MMA is a cruel sport.

Why isn't Kunchenko on that card? Injured?

best chance for domination is elite wrestler, you don't take the damage

Just face it, the rules are designed to nerf wrestlers.

>but they just take guys down and dry hump them

Because they aren't allowed to fuck you uo royally because of the rules. The rules are the only thing protecting you from the guy on top of you brutally heeming you from top position.

nice rules my man

>who isn't even close to title contention?
>fought for the title twice

Good posters

Lmao i fucking love wrestling but you can't deny that half the ''elite'' wrestlers would get fucking destroyed if they couldn't safely hump their opponents' legs against the cage.

No, if they could headbutt, knee, or elbow freely from the top they would be destroying guys.

the other day watching gastelum vs adesanya, amazing fight
but i felt there was missing something
no ground game and i felt it was incomplete
is this how it feels to not be a casual?

Why didn't the smaller guy go for some meme submission? Wasn't BJJ marketed as a way to beat guys who are bigger and stronger than you?

Attached: gettyimages_285776.0.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Nah, I'd suggest that's actually what it is to be a casual.
In your attempt to convince yourself you're a fightfan, you've nullified yourself to bangers because you want to sit criticising technique. It's a rookie mistake.

A true fan appreciates both bangers and technique and can enjoy them unconditionally.

werdum also won against reem and nobody cares about that fight too

>marketed

There is the keyword. Size matters a lot in jiu jitsu, especially without a gi. You have to be *immensely* better than them to submit somebody with 100lbs+ on you.

>In your attempt to convince yourself you're a fightfan
i dont do that
i even called myself casual croat
and i've been watching this sport longer than half of this general

Reach is important but height means nothing in mixed martial cage combat fighting. Granted they are moderately correlated (r = +.33)

The fights would end faster though. Then say someone like Khabib could use side control to knee his opponent in the head. We wouldn't have to watch Khabib lock up his opponents legs for two rounds and pretend it's interesting.

prime schaub heems cejudo

Their last? I thought Werdum deserved the decision, but it's been a while and I only watched it once.

won the fight, lost the decision
he did the same thing fatselum did which was shoot for a takedown when he had a guy out on his feet

I was just memeing you desu, I kinda know what you mean.
I don't see no ground game making it incomplete though, just that Gastelum kind of just kept looking for that 1-2 and sometimes landing, there wasn't a lot of variety coming from him

for sure everyone walks around wearing heavy cloth robes, jewdo techniques apply to real life 1000% my dood

RICED

I'd rather see them finish people than long drawn out decisions.

Attached: Israel bashes Kelvin in the fifth.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Yoel couldn't finish Whittaker because he has no gas tank. Blame Yoel for gassing not the judges. He knocked Whittaker down twice but couldn't finish the fight and did nothing the rest of the fight.

yes
i think he won and is the most underrated HW ever
he beat the best , the way he beat cain was amazing
ill be honest and admit it might be due to my racist side where i dont give credit to the black fighter
adesanya is a greta fighter but i wasn't impressed and felt him being incomplete, but i may be also unfair and dont take into consideration how young he is and how good he is and compare him to jbj
he ate a lot of strong punches and kept going forward, and gastalums head movement was impecable half the fight
all in all great fight and it felt good watching
we need more of em

remember the time the guy kicked the other guy in the face and then intentionally clinched up to let him recover

id say that was the best interim title fight i ever saw

Stop this young meme at once, Jon is only two years older than him

i remember

Attached: Kelvin rocks Izzy bad and shows great fight iq.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Now imagine if Israel was allowed to knee from the front headlock. Fatselum might be the more accomplished wrestler, but the front headlock is a key position in wrestling. This is yet another example of attacks from wrestling positions being held back by the rules.

ok not young, but he is really new in the yuefsee

fuckin rogan whimpering "stop the fight stop the fight" pissed me off, when did this guy become such a bitch? thank god we had the best ref in the business in there

Attached: GOATREF.jpg (300x168, 5K)

i hate when rogan does this and also the "OH NOOOOOO OH NOOOOOOO" when something remotely illegal happens
He sounds like a fucking soccer mom

Behind all the tattoos and roids, Rogan is either deeply in the closet or full so'/boy.

wtf does that matter?

why did nobody told me OSP talks like iron mike
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=-OWP1-vqToY
im the pro and you're the schmo

> OH IT'S A GUILLOTINE

Thinking it's a good fight and being impressed are completely different things. I think you were hoping to see some flaws in Israel's game like his ground game exposed or used but the lack of that does not make the fight bad.

joe has flushed himself with psychoactive drugs, needs to be replaced but he's pretty much untouchable

Half of them wouldn't get to top. How many fucking times a card do we have a guy dive on his opponent and hump his leg for 30 seconds before maybe succeeding a takedown because all his opponent can do is try to stuff him as opposed to elbowing him as hard as he can in the back of the head several times?

which of these 2 songs should i use as a walkout song
i wanna be perceived as a tough guy
youtube.com/watch?v=7kUNjyjEwJY

youtube.com/watch?v=VmWjAljoQBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbqjM3Y7XyU

heem sleepy on ice

Attached: fyedora.png (676x699, 418K)

Go back to turkey

Yeah he's "dude weed" man now. He's basically turned into a hippie now.

Attached: Tooooooooooooooooony.jpg (942x440, 32K)

My boy, your boy, and our boy Luke broke it down
youtu.be/a0NHKWHg0VE

>get into a fight with a grown man as a teen
>get flushed and have to leave the game
JUST

>Go back to russia
ftfy

Attached: 1518357494636.jpg (985x768, 193K)

have the webm my guy

Attached: ovi heems a zoomer.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

fucking BASED

wish hockey wasn't so boring, it's a pretty chad sport

Wow, he's unironic and serious about it, pretty cool.

Thanks, familia.

I don't watch any regular season games whatsoever but I make a point to watch as much of the playoffs as I can. It's good stuff

Attached: comfy oez.jpg (1440x1430, 740K)

Yeah, that’s because the heemer is from Luke’s local hockey team

Theo interviews Dunstin
youtu.be/01d3thmvL-A
youtu.be/01d3thmvL-A

gunna pick Hermannson unironically lads, Jacaroid is flushed

>supporting your "local team"
>when the owners and sponsors aren't local, bug global corporations
>and the players aren't local, but all hired mercenaries
I mean, I get why people used to support "our boys", when they were in fact their boys. But in big biz sports, supporting the alleged locals seems weird.

----------------

On an unrelated note, apparently CM Punk got tested by USADA, he's still in competitive pool, and has fights on his contract. When is Dana going to throw him a can?

CM is literally at the bottom of the can barrel. Dude got styled on by a hobbyist, literally who blogger

I want to see that hobbyist blogger fight again too lmao
Even if its a boring fight between amateurs, its good drama for the undercard.
Throw them in June in Chicago.

>throwing literally a can with cm in the octagon and watch cm punk getting cut on it and losing by doctor stoppage
i'd sell my cardbox house and pay to watch that fight

Attached: 1552334826151.gif (600x597, 3.78M)

I used to take the shit talk about Joes commentary with a grain of salt but I rewatched the gastelum/stylebender as well as the porier/holloway fights and have to admit that his commentary was pretty poor. He seems to have gotten to a point where instead of saying something is a "big hit" he instead says that the shot hurt the opponent or rocked him when there is absolutely no evidence for that based on the fighters reactions. I get that he is amped up for them at times but to scream out a guy is in trouble while he's smirking or pressing an attack makes no sense.

punk should just go back to the wwe, real talk he wasn't even a good wrestler he botched frequently and his in-ring work was mediocre at best, guy's got top tier mic skills that's for sure, he's probably the best talker in the business so he should stick to what he does best, he can't beat a single ufc fighter not now not in a million years

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-20-16-02-1.png (1440x1773, 1.95M)

Le fanni britman John Oliver had an episode on drama wrestling, and there was a bit of CM Punk on it. From what I heard I think he's done with them, because their doctor was lying to him that he is healthy, and they were forcing him to travel and fight when injured. He literally shat himself in the ring because of it.

>watching john oliver

>shevchenko jr vs modafferi

People's main event right here

Attached: antonina-shevchenko-valentina-shevchenko-dwcs-111.jpg.jpg (1000x666, 282K)

yeah I watched that, oliver talked about that one time punk shat himself on smackdown because of the concussion, kek

Not all of it, but he has some good episodes. You should look through them.

Is little Shev even good?

>call bullshit on this
>it's actually true
>the ref had to pick his shit up and remove it
how JUSTed can one man get?

Attached: IMG_4156.gif (476x300, 1.17M)

Remember that Joe believes Floyd vs Tenshin was NOT a fix

That tells you everything you need to know about the man.

Antonina is older you goofs

>who are little nog and big nog

Herb Dean admitted that he ended the Lawler-Askren fight because of faggot Rogan screaming to stop it while Robbie was giving thumbs up

In general once he got educated on the long term effects of getting punches in the face he has become very cowardly, and seems to feel second hand fear when he sees another person get punches. OH HE IS HURT ITS OVER END IT END THE FIGHT ON HE IS TAKING UNNECESSARY PUNISHMENT ITS OVER END IT ITS OVER oh he is fine. Even when he talks about MMA in his show the conversation frequently goes to how much damage X has taken rather than their fight.

Pretty sure he said he wouldn't let a choke like that be held for too long, and he'd rather end the fight sooner than later. Unlike Joe Rogan, who is in charge of hype, Herb Dean is actually in charge of preventing unnecessary damage.
I wish Joe would take a more "let them be gladiators" approach, but I am okay with Herb being cautious.

handsome lad desu

mayweather vs the gooklet wasnt fixed and it wasn't not fixed. it's exactly what it claimed to be, a controlled sparring exhibition. the strikes were real.

>ill try turning my back without creating any distance
>that's a good trick
whittaker deserves more shit for this fight

based

he wanted adesanya to have the finish on his record

Herb said he was concerned because it was an extremely dangerous position, which is true. But he also said he jumped in because of Rogan's high octave cuck banshee screaming and didnt watch robbie's hands

>it's like the movie troy
>your best guy against our best guy
based sleepy black guy

At what point? He said he ended it because of the type of choke it was, that he doesn't take chances with those locks since if Robbie went limp Ben could end up cranking back and doing serious damage to his spine. I don't recall him even mentioning hearing Joe screaming like an ape about it.

Hockey is pretty cool, Bettman is trying to ruin the sport even further and what's more sad that Ovie might get an suspension warranted before Game 4 tonight.

How can zoomlets even compete

Start watching the regular season on Thanksgiving that's a better time to watch hockey.

jorge masvidal coming on JRE today

Finna be lit

Cant wait for Joe to ask jorge who has the biggest cock in the UFC and if he has ever spoken with space aliens will on DMT

THREE PIECE
WITH A SODAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: soyjak01.jpg (250x250, 10K)

just realised that Joe does his show in the middle of the day for Americanos.
Doesn't he care about getting live US viewers?

Freaky.

Boston Salmon just put the entire division on notice

I don't think live viewers matter that much

so, IS Choi doing military service right now or not??

Most likely, and I'm glad his chin his getting a rest
Hopefully he keeps training in the meantime

OOOooooOOOOOoo

Attached: spooky.png (1040x584, 1.08M)

it starts at different times it seems, fucker should be doing them a little later in afternoon

Attached: spinning shit.webm (1048x720, 1.32M)

>Khabib's wife is a ghost
>Tony attempted to exorcise his wife and threw holy water at her
Holy fuck bros, Tony is the man to beat Khabib

Reminder that Yoel kills Fatselum and Memebender both in the same night

Attached: 1499285638520.jpg (858x719, 64K)

That wasn't a fix Tenshin was a turbo manlet and Floyd actually looked big standi next to him. He stood no chance without kicks he's a kid and Floyd is a legend. If you think that was a fix you're either retarded or you have cte like Schaub. It was only a fix in the sense that they matched up Floyd with a dude who stood no chance against him.

Attached: brendan schaub.png (1200x1200, 1.23M)

He's literally just going to ask him about Yoel the whole episode.

Schaub is such a fucking brainlet. He thinks just because hes a retard and couldnt figure out how to order the fights no one else could. I ordered it no problem.

the collective iq in this picture is like 8

timestamp 12:30
vimeo.com/329716978

Herb: "I see an arm go limp, I assume the guy is unconscious"
Toegan: "We assumed it as a broadcast team"
Herb: "Yeah I can hear you guys, and I'm supposed to do certain things"

lol, he is like that guy who just started martial arts a couple of months ago and now tries to "practice his moves" during the break

youtu.be/-MZ01Rba7HQ

You know its common practice in boxing to always bet on the guy with skinnier legs/calves? youd know that if you left the house ever.

>Muslims still seething

LOL BASED CONOR

Attached: smugbib.jpg (241x271, 14K)

>oH hE RoCKeD hIM

Attached: may_mc_03.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

dude more weight classes

Wake up Khabib. You lost the rematch.

Attached: CVICoIfUwAABbhm.jpg_large.jpg (818x1024, 145K)

Nate Diaz would have had more success against Mayweather boxing, yes or no?

Attached: may_mc_07.webm (1280x720, 879K)

Soys were the ones screeching about arresting Jorge, though.

fer shure bob won this fight my guy

Romero has two lumps of bedrock for fists, Can't wait to see him heem some more cans like how he ragdolled cockhold

Yoel Poomero is a can

For sure

Attached: 1480785299502.webm (720x480, 2.77M)

There won't be a rematch.

Khabib vs Dustin
Khabib vs Vampire Hunter T
Khabib vs Gaethje

Then Khabib retires as the undefeated 30-0 LW GOAT and Goober will forever be remembered as the guy who got choked like a bitch after talking mad shit.

He killed the entire top of at one time the most stacked division in the UFC. Fer sure he's a can.

Attached: Yoel vs Luke.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

You onto something.

Attached: beg them.png (1080x1278, 1.06M)

NEWS

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-47925315

Attached: pidg 3.png (1047x978, 410K)

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

conor gassed hard in the end though, literally gave up and won on points.

Attached: kamaru pidgin.png (1147x967, 708K)

Hell no lmao Nate gets lit up in every fight he's got a hell of a chin but his boxing isn't that great it looks good against fighters who can't box or take him down but he's gotten exposed plenty of times. He also has no power in his punches so imagine his punches with boxing gloves on.

Attached: kamaru pidgin2.png (730x971, 516K)

khabib will pull out of every fight unless he's 100% healthy, one of the main reasons he's able to stay undefeated, along with cutting 50 pounds to leghump decisions vs cans and getting judgeballed when he loses every round.

true warriors get in the cage with a broken foot or torn ACL, heem somebody in 18 seconds and celebrate all night with coke and rape

>eye see pepper

Trying to translate this to human and I have no idea what it's supposed to mean

muslims on here may not like it but this is completely true

That is true but that doesn't mean Nate could box with Floyd.

i think it means there's a very high possibility he doesn't get finished

He's called himself the "Floyd Mayweather of mma" he acknowledges he picks and chooses his matchups and Dana bends over for him because he wants to build the Russian market and especially now that he's best Conor. Khabib completely chimped out over some shit talk and had his boys jump Conor, he's already showed his diva tendencies.

"I bin ready to give everytin wey I get and leave am all for dia. Im na Mexican warrior, but, hey: Me sef got dat Mexicano inside me, too."

Attached: 1473625922470.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Attached: khabib cracks a can.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Am I the only one who thinks Stylebender needs a real test still? Sure he had a great fight against gastelum but he had a 9in reach advantage on the manlet and could keep him at a distance for most of the fight. I'm also a racist and hate niggers so that probably factors into it

Exactly. Floyd won't gas. He'll put an even worse beating on Nate and it'll last for 12 rounds instead of Conor's 3.

Attached: khabib cranks a can.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

retard

tell me about Blapbus Shittlehouse

Attached: berton sheets.jpg (840x1024, 59K)

Wouldn't the best strategy be to try to kick at the fat guys knee joint and try to make his leg buckle?

Fuck you bong

G L U E
L U
U L
E U L G

Yeah you're just racist but that's ok at least you acknowledge it. Adensanya has proved he's top 5 at least. To prove he's the best he definitely needs another test, but Whittaker should be a good one. And if he wins that Yoel will more than likely be next or maybe Jacare. If he beats Whittaker and one of those he's definitely the best in the division.

this is probably the most embarrassing clip in the history of mma. he lands a punch as hard and clean as he can possibly throw against the completely undefended chin of his opponent and it does zero (0) damage.

A beast of a fighter b

Attached: Big Country flushes Big Brown.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Prime Conor wins the rematch but unironically

Attached: 1483855192174.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

what was implied is that Nate wouldn't gas

Attached: prime conor.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Definitely. Not sure if we'll ever see that focused Conor again though. I fear he's done too much coke and has flushed his reaction times.

Prime Conrad was a meme

if Blopper hadnt lost he might have won

Attached: bendol slobgrin.png (730x496, 706K)

reminder that Yoel looked like shit against Tim Kennedy and Fatselum did not

He made Eddie look like an amateur. Don't act like Eddie was a bum he beat dos anjos and made Gaethje look like an amateur.

Why though?

>Eddie
lmao

Attached: heem eddie alvarez gets flushed by some bum in ONE.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>Don't act like Eddie was a bum

Attached: yole.jpg (500x578, 40K)

So are there only two good fighters in the lightweight division or one or zero?

Oh fer sure i agree my guy 100% if Brontus hadn't gotten brutally heemed into a living death in an embarrassing fashion in a third of his fights he would have been the GOAT

Attached: Rothwell murders Schlob.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Eddie looks so much smaller than a guy who came up from a lower weight class.

The true MMA redpill is that there are no good fighters, just a bunch of soon-to-be-exposed cans exposing other cans.

He got his eyelid split open and he's flushed now that's why he went to one because they were dumb enough to overpay for him.

Khabib and Tony are the best and they are miles above the rest of the division. Conor was gifted a title shot against a bum Eddie for marketing purposes, then proceeded to get flushed easily by Floyd and Khabib

The footwork following it is more embarrassing tbqh.

Porier looked smaller than Max

>Khabib and Tony are the best and they are miles above the rest of the division
khabib lost to tibau and tony lost to johnson, fuckoff

If Dustin heems Kebab is he the LW GOAT?

This

and canor has lost 2 out of his last 4 (not including floyd humiliating him), absolute trash

There is only one

Attached: 1522452775449.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

>Khabib and Tony are the best and they are miles above the rest of the division.

Leonardo Santos would expose both of them

Khabib hardly ever fights and only gets favorable matchups. Tony is good but he gets cracked every fight and will probably get heemed soon if we're being honest. Conor was going to fight Dos Anjos but then Dos Anjos pulled out. And I hate to break it to you but the entire ufc is built on marketing. Where do you think the most of the money goes? Not to fighters it goes the ufc hype machine to convince the casuals that whoever is the current cash cow is one of the best in the world. Look at Till, Ortega, Woodley, Holloway, and the fact Brock is being considered for a belt. The only exception is Jon Jones.

i don't see how conor getting exposed by another wrestler has anything to do with eddie being a "bum" you're just a dumbass flip flop fan

Why the fuck did I think Conor vs Alvarez was before the Diaz fights

That didn't turn out the way I wanted it to

Attached: amilhousedivided15.png (512x384, 159K)

I never bought into the Canor meme (because he's overrated shit) and picked Khabib to beat him (because he's actually good). We're not all cazzies who buy into hypebabbies like (You)

I unironically agree

Attached: lNmw6pL.jpg (574x545, 137K)

You can enjoy Conor without thinking he's the best in the world. People like him because he used to be poor and now he's richer than any other mma fighter because he knew how to market himself.

>hurr durr cazzies
you're a fucking idiot

>The only exception is Jon Jones
Yeah, in his case the money goes into Novitzky's pocket so he could tell millions with a straight face then Jones constantly popping is a consequence of a one-time usage from years ago.

Do you think if I made my ufc nickname The Crusader I'd get into trouble with the media?

Yeah he gets a pass to juice because he's their cash cow now

Probably, but to be fair i doubt ''The Jihadist'' would do much better.

If you did that'd be a good thing. That's just free publicity.

no, people like him because they're casual simpletons entertained by shit like "who da fook is that guy xd". good run at featherweight sure, never defended a belt. moved up for an undeserved title shot, crushed a can, never defended, lost his "comeback" fight in hilarious fashion
t. conor sleeps khabib in the first! cant noone take dat leff han sho!

Attached: derm.jpg (800x948, 112K)

When I first thought of it I genuinely didn't think of the anti Muslim connotations I just really like the nickname.

So what's /heem/'s mma nicknames?

i never liked conor, mendes exposed his shit wrestling and cardio. you're a fag, what you post proves it.

But somehow Brock doesn't get a pass?

Join the /heem/ Whatsapp group niggers

chat.whatsapp.com/D0yxaoy9FUmHfw5FBjc3Ai

Also daily reminder berserk returns on April 26.

Attached: A0885DE518074CC5A64912B76E686F3B.jpg (676x821, 202K)

Eddie was paid to lose that fight

In a death match vs 100 chihuahuas, Rogan thinks he'd be the only one leaving alive. I think he'd be surprised and I'd pay $49.99+tax+tip+gratuity+convenience fee to see his bloody corpse after.

Attached: based_koppenhaver.png (1416x560, 1.06M)

Guess the fighters:
>1393 strikes, 8 KO/TKO
>102 takedowns, 6 submissions
>Decision machine
>Almost all opponents were gatekeepers who went into tailspin record wise after their fight
&
>657 strikes, 1 KO/TKO
>52 takedowns, 3 submissions
>Decision machine
>Almost all opponents were gatekeepers who went into tailspin record wise after their fight
Now compare that to top WMMA "fighter" splits. Goof has been selling (You) Rondas without dress.
>Referee Herb Dean stopped this contest to declare a WINNER by KO and new undisputed champion of /heem/ - Waifu Posters!

Attached: 1549550900070.jpg (585x877, 208K)

>i'm a fag for being right
ok bud, khabib bless

Attached: khabib and feathweight GOAT.jpg (971x818, 120K)

Mendes got destroyed embarrassed and humiliated. Eat a salad loser.

reminder that this link is malware

Deus Vult

Brock got caught, he didn't have the head of USADA publicly lie in the most pathetic way to cover for him.

Reminder leaf's are fucking gay.

"If you heem then they win" - Dana Trudeau

Kurkentrekker

He got a pass the last time he fought. They let him go against Mark Hunt knowing he was juiced out of his mind. They only went back and changed it when they got there money's worth from him fighting and knowing he wouldn't fight for them again for awhile if ever.

you're a fag for thinking everyone is the same person
mendes was winning until he lost, are you forgetting how short notice it was for him?

*crickets*

Like your failing economy. Enjoy the 20$ beef and 3 million migrants in the coming years

oh for sure full camp mendes is a bea-
*gasses out and gets gadooshed by volkanovski*
surely you saw that fight no?

*someone yawns in the audience*

oof. You just exposed yourself trying to start a political argument with yourself on a sports imageboard. Do you have nothing better to do?

Attached: emotion.jpg (799x444, 161K)

This is a /pol/ colony tho.
Canadian exposed himself as an unintelligent faggot that cannot defend himself

Attached: danawhite.jpg (300x191, 14K)

Imagine being a mma hipster. Apparently you're too much on an intellectual to enjoy shit talk.

Attached: Soyboy.jpg (640x482, 90K)

*get off the stage!*

GOOBY SAID THE THING GOOBY SAID THE THING

Attached: (You).jpg (1347x811, 163K)

Boston salmon is technically the lineal champ

we're not talking about volkanovski and you're a dumbass to imply he's a "bum" too. reading your posts leads me to believe you've never trained or watched enough fights to know what you're talking about. just a shit flinging retard

Why do you get off the stage? You even fail at your own faggotry roleplay kek

Attached: bowkettkubilay.kubilaygetstheearlywin.webm (944x720, 2.95M)

Attached: Salmon...Boston-Pizza...07-02-17-S.jpg (400x225, 33K)

Attached: 1473182239140.webm (1136x640, 2.92M)

Wake up jon jones

It's over

>we're not talking about volkanovski and you're a dumbass to imply he's a "bum" too. reading your posts leads me to believe you've never trained or watched enough fights to know what you're talking about. just a shit flinging retard

Attached: 1553136749255.png (220x229, 5K)

It's cage fighting dumbass. Go watch golf or the mlb if trash talk hurts your feelings. Conor isn't even my favorite fighter I can just respect the guy instead of being a faggot contrarian like yourself.

>still so angry that he’s congratulating lws on beating up the guy who defeated him years ago
Aldo is the GOAT. Why does he think he has to act this way

Damn.. didn't expect this video of schaub

>It's cage fighting dumbass. Go watch golf or the mlb if trash talk hurts your feelings. Conor isn't even my favorite fighter I can just respect the guy instead of being a faggot contrarian like yourself.

Attached: 1552665126565.png (594x582, 41K)

You've been spamming this dead meme for the past week dude. Nobody soiposts anymore

thats the anti-reddit opinion though, sois prefer their “honorable athletes” like whittaker or dc

You have me confused with the mobile poster who spams soijaks my guy

Attached: accidentally press taunt button.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

That bong found out the hard way, he's been awful quiet recently

>tfw not in 5 round cardio shape

you're just as much a faggot

shittaker and dc both suck, also go back

Attached: whittaker flushed.webm (640x360, 2.13M)

based
youtu.be/dxEXZaetjIg

How do he do it?

Attached: Johnny Walker memes on mullet man.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

take a breath son, i'm in here talking mma and you're coming at me with all these personal attacks

Attached: 1552670957769.gif (417x317, 39K)

obsessed

How cool would it be for Jon to poop into a usada cup? Hope the mad lad does it.

Don't worry my guy, I still hespect you. It's only business.

softest body in the game

Ironic

Uh, I don't know what happened. They're saying I got kicked in the head. Oh, that's just so disappoint.

Attached: 1553711656165.webm (640x480, 2.46M)

So then we're all gonna cheer for Bork, right?

Attached: parasite pride.png (790x219, 14K)

You can do it Conor

FUCK ISIS

>gets offended over one lightly insulting joke
>talks a ton of shit
>makes threats
>gets heemed
>cries
pottery

Conor took his soul. He went through two fucking years of the worst trash talk and disrespect in the history of the sport and then got heemed in 13 fucking seconds. It's amazing he was able to come back in any capacity.

Why is DC the only midget in MMA that understands infighting?

Attached: LEAPING-MANLET-PUUUNCH.webm (800x448, 882K)

how do I got from skinny 5'11 to DC mode

Welcome to the Salmon era

Pop Eyes

Do you guys think Tony will ko kebab in their future fight?

AND NEEEEEW
UNDISPUTED UFC BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOORLD
BOSTON 'BOOM BOOOOOOM' SALMOOOOOOOOOON

Nah. Sub from his back.

Attached: tfergroll.gif (367x200, 2.14M)

Reminder that Max won Round 3.4.5 and got robbed

This thought has been creeping into my mind as the days go by. I am going to rewatch the fight.

Whittaker is a metaphorical fag and Memebender is a literal fag. Soldier of God will cleanse the MW division

Attached: 622501502.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

Canor bad Khabib gud

Just eat 3000+ plus calories every day. Maybe more like 3500 if you want diabetes mode like DC.

that's some true dark souls shit right there

Correct, excellent post

Attached: khabib pointing at can.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

How would a penguin do in the UFC?

he won 3 for sure.
4 maybe
dustin won round 5, even though it was uneventful

*loses twice to the first guy you named*
nothing personal

Attached: ufc-194-jacare-vs-romero-2.vresize.-76e8a17677d58510VgnVCM100000d7c1a8c0____.jpg (1862x1048, 112K)

Max was exposed as a cutbabby and got his ass beat

tony is a literal retard who thinks his life is bideo game

Attached: dark souls let's play.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

>exposed as a cutbaby
>looked fat
I was gonna say he looked slow too, but that could be because he ate some really hard shots in the first 2 minutes.

>wins the fight
Champ Shit Only.

Attached: tfergrazors.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

Watching fighters go on a 4 year hiatus at 32 then gloriously return to full form at 40 would be pretty based

I mean he """"lost,"""" but did he lose? No. This is your future champ.

Attached: Gooby is mogged.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

makes me want to grab a controller and move the joystick and pound b

I agree Conor does win the rematch.

fair, hes an idiot savant

he only survived the 1st because he sacrificed his chin and took 3 years off his life

Dustin gassed a bit hitting his coconut head

heeminer that max almost subbed dumbass porier

literally 10 more seconds on the clock and he wins.

fuck off back to asp you faggot. we /stipe/ here

In many ways he did submit him

*pushes you*

Attached: may_mc_08.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

lmao
btfo

twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1118254018986487811
>Rat Garbage returneth! espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41061458-4 … ( @BellatorMMA / Lucas Noonan)

Step aside Boston Salmon, this is Rat Garbage territory

>tries to soccer kick him
>misses by inches and avoids the DQ
Johnny Walker is favored by God

>Henry Cejudo-esque in his striking, Joe

Attached: may_mc_12.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

God punished him after 3rd ufc fight by making Johnny heem himself

>two welterweights are the """""champions""""" at middleweight
the absolute state of the yikesweight division.

Jon getting suspended is the best thing that ever happened to him. He was starting to sink to the level of his lesser opponents while still rising to the level of his better ones when he needed too, but now the absolute killer is back and he is going to flush LHW again.
Also sanctioned steroid use is a pretty useful tool too.

Except there's no fantasy bullshit and he's fighting another real life human

Tit for tat. Just the way tings be in the fight game.

he actually looks somewhat handsom and not like a dork here

Yeah fuck DC and his money meme fight holding up the division.

>he thinks Gastelum won

Alri valbong

>He was starting to sink to the level of his lesser opponents while still rising to the level of his better ones when he needed too,
This is literally what he's doing again.
See Smith and Gus 2

>Israel Adesanya is a natural middleweight
crine

They both took millions of goofs to the cleaners and laughed all the way to the bank. That's the real joke.

In many ways Stylebender beats DC and Jones in the same night.

Correct post.

some of the art he makes is kind of good. overall he seems like a crazy person
instagram.com/ratgarbage/

>2 absolute demolition jobs
I saw no sinking. He was just waiting for them, but every time he got a chance to do something it was quick and technical.

>weighs in at 183 instead of weighing 200+ and cutting down to 185
>not a middleweight

Fuck, this was disappointing. Who would have thought Kelvin is a chinlet?

No one wants to see Israel vs Whittaker, two absolute chinlets doing a coin-toss fight. I hope Whittaker finally retires and we get Pooel vs Israel.

At least I made some money on chinlet Max losing.

Attached: 400_Yoel_Romero.0.0.jpg (1600x900, 123K)

>crine
*crines*

Attached: 989442a70eb14bc8f014434e6b8303f4.png (491x643, 522K)

Reminder that Kelvin could have KO'd Adesanya in the 4th but was paid by Dana not to derail his cash cow

Weight cutting is a part of the modern sport. Deal with it. Poirier was probably 170+ when he fought max

He just doesn't need to cut a ton of weight.

He decimated Gus but he didn't decimate Smith
He literally just fought in 2nd gear and cruised to the end. He criticised his own performance.

Love the idea that Whittaker is a chinlet based on the fact that he survived Romero's best shots. It's the most backwards logic I've seen in a long time.

yeah and one of them also embarrassingly lost

Literally a lanklet welterweight bullying people with his reach.
Who is Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

>lost in a sport he never fought in to the arguable GOAT

To which techniques are you referring?

>gets heemed in a lighter category because the cut deleted him
>doesn't get heemed by a much harder puncher because his brain isn't half it's size this time
Really hard to grasp.

Bless you Conor

he's still scheduled for ufc 237 despite the wifebeating. will he die in the cage?

Attached: ctej penn.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Chin got deleted, look at Wonderboy. Survived bombs from Woodley to getting knocked out by no hands Pettis.

the real joke is i saw it for free

Attached: dude.png (1154x1017, 1.11M)

your boyfriend lost, mine won

Attached: heem pettis sleeps wonderpedo.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Slow thread

holy fucking BASED
he's back!!!!
instagram.com/akajav/p/BwVKMy2h3pg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11qjlal0nql4j

I never realized this before but WB has a fat ass

No one wants to post right before the bump liit

You know this

F

Attached: 17e3184.jpg (719x512, 48K)

Wake who up?

That's pretty retarded.

>sausage fest
really makes you think