Why is this team so bad? Every other team based in a European major capital is good, but not Berlin

Why is this team so bad? Every other team based in a European major capital is good, but not Berlin

Attached: 266DFC19-345F-4671-B6C3-E273523115F1.png (1200x1117, 117K)

support is still divided between West and East, plus it's a poor city as a whole since Germany has been unified later, thus the "capital advantage" is almost non-existent here

Why don't you invite foreign billionaires over and become the football capital like London did? You don't need fans if you have oil money

Yeah, it seems to me like this would be a good strategy. Hertha Berlin could pull a Chelsea with foreign cash injections and become an elite team. It would help put Berlin on a level with other major capitals, and increase competitiveness and prestige of the Bundesliga

This has been discussed so many times on here, the mods should probably permanently pin a thread with the explanation.

Basically:
- Berlin has a shitton of clubs and true Berliners root for their own district club (this is why Hertha games are seldom sold out)
- Hertha is a traditionally Western Berlin club, Eastern Berliners don't feel any connection to it and may even outright hate the club
- They've had a shit management for decades

Also, Berlin in general is an embarrassment of a capital, alongside the US we are probably the only country on Earth whose capital is leeching off the other regions instead of being the economic engine like in most countries (>pic related)

Attached: economic power of EU capitals.png (1000x710, 303K)

Italy has been unified/centralised very late as well, hence why the Rome advantage is so small despite having a ton of tourism

Because that shithole shouldn't be a capital to begin with. They only made it a capital because "muh deutsche einheit", the capital should be hamburg, munich or, as a financial center, frankfurt am main

I went to the Hertha - Mainz game last month. It was incredibly mediocre.

Jesus Christ, France...

The German capital shold be Vienna

this desu

Based and Habsburgpilled

They just announced that they will get a new coach for the next season and their squad isnt that bad, there are a few real talents in there, so lets see if things change in the next season (they wont)

Alois pls

Attached: 1544282412119.jpg (911x617, 58K)

Post the picture of them taking a knee lol

What went so horribly wrong for Bremen?

In short: Historical reasons and 50+1

>b-but 170 years ago!!!
pathetic

>With a GINI so high it literally invented Karl Marx

Wow, Prussian states used to be richer in the Prussian-dominated empire of the mid 19th-century, fascinating stuff!

Maybe try arriving in the 21st century, Prussia is dead btw and that's a good thing

swarthy, c*tholic hands typed out this garbage

Karl Marx actually understood the need for a class revolution when he visited the UK.

never call me bavarian again

a lot of people become left wing while visiting 3rd world countries

>Prussia is dead btw and that's a good thing

Attached: 1332285323756.jpg (499x314, 22K)

>Prussia is dead btw
>Prussia fell sick and somehow died.
>it was pure coincidence, goy.
t-thanks for the history lesson, Prof. Shekelberg.

Maybe you should think about how it came that Prussia was dissolved and not Bavaria.

>Maybe you should think about how it came that Prussia was dissolved and not Bavaria.

Attached: 1344199705610.png (391x200, 33K)

one was a warmongering state full of cultureless conqueror
the other was a farmer state full of cultureless inbreds
>b-but it was the JOOS
Berliner are even more retarded than i first thought

feels good living in schleswig holstein, also known as averageland. there is literally no statistic where we are not bang average.

>warmongering state
yes, just like all neighboring countries at the time and historical context
>cultureless conqueror
You don't seem to understand the importance of Prussia in terms of science, society (enlightenment) and economy.

Attached: kant.jpg (510x680, 62K)

I also notice that on all maps of Germany. Never good, never bad.

*draws their way to the bundes and finishes next season in a respectable position*
Apologize, OP.

Attached: 104149384748.jpg (700x367, 457K)

>yes, just like all neighboring countries at the time and historical context
Ah yes who doesnt know the big thuringian war of aggression or the saxonian invasion of Prussia.

>You don't seem to understand the importance of Prussia in terms of science, society (enlightenment) and economy.
Just because your King invites Voltaire over for some gay sex doesnt mean your cultured.

>one was a warmongering state full of cultureless conqueror
Is this what you heard in history class?

>Unter dem Oberbefehl Friedrich Wilhelms I. belagerten Preußen, Dänen und Sachsen während des Pommernfeldzugs die schwedische Festung Stralsund und nahmen sie am 24. Dezember 1715 ein.
>
>[...] Der kurze Feldzug von 1715 blieb der einzige kriegerische Einsatz der preußischen Armee in der Regierungszeit des Soldatenkönigs.
kek! Even during the King known as Soldatenkönig Prussia only fought one battle and even this was on rightful Prussian clay.
Shill harder.

Yes lets forget about France, Russia, Habsburg and Sweden.

>gay sex doesnt mean your cultured
You seem to be very educated, good for you. Thanks for the talk.

>Prussia only fought one battle
2/10 made me reply

>Yes lets forget about France, Russia, Habsburg and Sweden.
Well, this conversation is about german states and not other countries.

>You seem to be very educated, good for you.
Yes, i studied greek history, now these guys were cultured!

>Thanks for the talk.
Glad that i could help clarify some things

>Well, this conversation is about german states
No it wasn't. I said all neighboring countries, not german only.

>Greek history
Ah so an expert for Prussia as well, i assume?

You didn't clarify anything, besides Voltaire having gaysex with his fans.

>2/10 made me reply
instead of replying you should have read again

>No it wasn't. I said all neighboring countries, not german only.
Yeah, but nobody cares about neighboring countries in a conversation based on a statistic about german states.

>Ah so an expert for Prussia as well, i assume?
>You didn't clarify anything
Those were jokes, foolish of me to think that a prussian would notice.

>the guy who made Prussia's warmongering possible only fought one battle thus Prussia wasnt a warmongering state
2/10 made me reply

Attached: fsf.jpg (1074x478, 154K)

there is nothing about warmongering in the text you posted.
Si vis pacem para bellum.