For me, it is Maria Taktouk Fabregas

For me, it is Maria Taktouk Fabregas

Attached: 4116F211-1C48-4167-9708-F79AC23243CD.jpg (1124x1333, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/001552v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder she's not Fabregas' biological daughter and therefore he can legally have sex with her.

>ywn groom your wife’s daughter to eventually fuck

Ironically looks less like a sandnigger than him

That Bogdanoff face structure tho

I'd tak her touk, if you know what I mean

?

I’m really ignorant about race so my apologies if this sounds rude, but why do many Spanish people look like some Arabs?

Spain was under Arabs rule for 700 years

Usually not that much like arabs, some have olive skin due to mixing throughout the years, specially in the South. "Proper" Spaniards are dark haired with kind of a brute face, but the noses and lips are different of Arabs.
I dont care, because I am pale and look Nordic except I dont have blue eyes

But then went back to Spanish and portiguese rule for another 700 + Spanish inquisition + Moor and Muslim expulsion.

Same sunlight exposure, same environments lead to domination of same features. Good tan, thin nose, strong jawline, dark hair that does well in dry clinates

we were under berber rule, it's expected that a frenchfag would know the difference, also it's funny that we got rid of muslims thanks to french royalty and nowadays you delivered France to muslims voluntarily.

So much seeth from moor like you should have been expected

>700 years of arab rule
christ, imagine this you've been alive for less than 4% of that spain really got KANGED.

sure,it's me who is seething mohammad, whatever makes you sleep at night.

obligatory reminder that catalans were never touched by moors and remained pure
that's why brown spaniards hate catalonia so much

>it's another euro racebait thread

all Europeans descend to some degree from the middle easterners who invented agriculture in what is now Turkey, in the neolithic, and who colonized Europe bringing agriculture there, replacing and mixing with the local population of hunter gatherers (but the replacing was much stronger than the mixing)

All Europeans (even Basques) also descend from the inventors of horse riding from the steppes of Ukraine, Russia, and the Stans of central asia, who spoke ProtoIndoeuropean.
These guys expanded into Europe, India and Iran. Before their expansion there wasnt much difference between someone from Sweden and someone from Spain, both were mainly of neolithic farmer ancestry.
In Britain, the population that built Stonehenge was almost completely replaced. Scientists still dont know if it was genocide or disease like the Black Plague in Europe, or the deaths to small pox and other Euro diseases by the natives of the Americas.

Their ancestry is dominant in northern and eastern europe (but northern europeans also have significant neolithic farmer ancestry).
Southern Europeans also have significant Indoeuropean ancestry which the geneticists call Yamnaya after this culture en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture
but it couldnt become dominant in Southern Europe because the population density was much higher there in the past, that is why non indoeuropean speaking cultures could survive for so long there, like Etruscans in Italy, Iberians in Spain, and Basques in French Aquitaine and Northeast Spain.

So, Southern Euros are darkers because that is how they have always been since the neolithic.
DNA studies on ancient Greeks show they used to be even less "white" in classical antiquity, because modern Greeks have mixed significantly with Slavs. except for those of the mediterranean islands.

for further reading download the pdf of this
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/001552v4

Thank you, based Galician.

THIS

and this is me and my family protesting

Attached: ngri.jpg (800x533, 97K)

>0 images

I'm glad your family emigrated from spain to catalonia, we need people like you to pick up the trash and clean the streets and toilets
thank you based spainbro, very generous of you

how do you rate gaby sabatini and caro garcia? is their phenotype popular in argentina? mauresmo?

stop bullying me, I'm a jordi just like you.

Photo filters are the worst thing to ever happen to women

you'll always be a jorge, my fren, no matter how many botifarres amb mongetes you eat

>*social media is the worst thing to ever happen to women

ah yes, those native fair skinned catalans, not one drop of moorish blood

Attached: guardiola_barca_frueh_692.jpg (692x389, 75K)

She looks like that girl from the Havanana song