Girl who will be playing Princess Jasmine in upcoming Aladdin movie is dating Jordan Spence...

Girl who will be playing Princess Jasmine in upcoming Aladdin movie is dating Jordan Spence, 28 years old Ipswich Town player who got relegated into League 1 this season.

How did he do it, bros?

Attached: 1555301834066.jpg (348x400, 89K)

Big Black Cock

English football has a disproportionate amount of money.

by being black

She's so qt bros

Attached: Naomi_Scott.jpg (1333x2000, 1.74M)

Looks like Nina Dobrev

brehs

Unironically, women LOVE mixed race men for some reason

True. A girl told me I look like mayonnaise.

Who cares shes half a poo anyway

No, mixed race women like mixed race men.

>Naomi Scott was born on 6 May 1993 in London, England.
>Her mother, Usha Scott (née Joshi), is a Uganda-born Indian who emigrated to England at a young age. Her father, Christopher Scott, is white English.

Even playing for Ipswich he probably still earns more than someone who works in finance.

Your qt is getting blacked on a nightly basis how does that make you feel

Not him but my girl is a northern Italian, white blue eyes blah blah blah and she is absolutely head over heels for me (Peruvian) and I do believe part of it is my looks

She unironically looks a lot like the Palestinian girl I used to go to school with, but that's not exactly a compliment.

Solid 7 with make-up, not more

Attached: NaomiScott.jpg (650x971, 155K)

>casted for biggest female role of the year
>but dates a black buck instead of a whiteboy
>"4/10 wouldn't fuck"

Your girl is likely an American mutt and not just Italian even if she tells you she's "Italian"-American.

And "Peruvian" doesn't mean much either, because you could be a white Claudio Pizarro-tier Peruvian (descandant of the Spanish colonizers) or a brown manlet indio Peruvian.

Lastly, anectdotal evidence doesn't mean shit, there are exceptions for everything.

Women is defined by the men she spends time with. That one is pure trash.

inb4 HURR RACIAT INCEL BETTER THAN YOU MAKE MORE MONEY etc

Italian born and raised that I met in the UK where she was visiting herself and is now here with me.
Eat a dick, kissless virgin lmao

Is it a case in USA? stop trolling, women all want white hubbies and white daughters

>flags
>cuck white prince
Checks out ;)))

Also good note, non-white women look worse with no make up than white girls(incl dutch and german), worse at mornings in bed, age worse

Many non white men dream of white women cuz they look better with no make up at the morning, age better and overally have a higher class. Non whites want to breed up

Do you feel that she is kinda trashy, sick and of low value? Because just think for a minute, why would a healthy(mentally) white girl couple with non-white men? No way. There must a biological barrier.
Look in her eyes - she is subconsciously insane.

>white knight
Typo

>age better and overally have a higher class.
So this eliminates Slavs?

Attached: AverageRussianWoman.jpg (480x589, 50K)

>why would a healthy(mentally) white girl couple with non-white men? No way. There must a biological barrier.
You should leave Russia sometime, most good looking white women have black bfs
Examples are Doutzen Kroes and Heidi Klum, #1 and #2 best paid models in the world

She's the opposite, I'm judgemental with their past and I attract conservative girls because it's what I like and FYI your women are desperately looking for non russians because you're bunch of depressed losers killing yourselves with liquor and krokodil
I assumed they were all just whores but now I see why they want out of that shithole

It's Boris, the mentally I'll virgin who worships the tennis shemale Mauresmo

heidi klum is actually currently dating the guy from tokyo hotel (remember that shitshow of a band?) kek
and before seal she dated a 60 something year old italian billionaire

that woman doesn't know what she wants, other than being with rich men I guess

Angry white knighting much? They are nothing more than mudsharks, who ended their bloodline. You understand that they were beautiful because of WHITE FATHER and WHITE WOMB? and now their kids are fucking creaturas

They are prettier women in Holland and Germany, even 45+ years old, not models or actresses even.
This women are trashy, cuz they are mentally sick.

Attached: 1554420481598.jpg (290x284, 31K)

>She's the opposite, I'm judgemental with their past and I attract conservative girls
She is trashy and you attract trashy girls, because. They might be 'conservative', but first of all they are trashy. Because, as i said earlier, good girls simply would reject you, they just dont have an option of dating non-white installed in their mind

Did I hurt you?

>where she was visiting herself

wut
But whatever, I didn't even attack you so no need to be this insecure and defensive.

It's just that when Americans usually speak of [insert European people] they just mean Americans LARPing as Europeans.

And good for you I guess?
I don't know how she looks and if she actually exists, but it seems to be a very big source of pride for you being with her, so congrats I guess.

In that case your women in general are trashy, russia was a brothel for the world cup and "your" women were receptacles for men from all around the world
I'm sorry if it hurts but I'm sure in your own country I could pull better and more women than you, but go on

>big source of pride for you being with her
This. Non-whites are self hating and dream of breeding up. They see whites as better people, better, than their kind.
This thread is a proof.

I'm an aggressive guy in general and it's Yea Forums so don't take it personal. Not pride at all, frankly I'd prefer an Asian myself but white girls are usually the ones who like me the most and really I enjoy triggering the seething virgins like

You can have all the trash of the world, from russia or usa whatever. They are not valued at all.
This women who were whoring at wc-2018 simply had no bf, not because they are strong and independent, but because they are not wanted by local men who know what whores they are. Enjoy a HIV.

Attached: 1553026854288.png (615x750, 543K)

Lets pretend you're right, you slavs are being bred out because losers like you can't win over girls over foreigners like me and you're already killing yourselves with drugs and alcohol, too easy really

>European hours

>BUT LOOK AT YOURSELF
meh

Russians aren't white, so what is your argument?
I was talking about Europe and NA and all my words are truth.

You're white, if you go by your retarded pol standards then no one is white except the germans you fawn over so much and no you're not right
Plenty of trashy people in the world, I am certainly not one of them. Now go kys