Unironically the most shameful gutless performance in the history of sports worldwide

Unironically the most shameful gutless performance in the history of sports worldwide

Upsets happen. Even 8 seed over 1 upsets happen. Never has a favorite this large just lied down to die in 3 straight games after being the best team on paper in the history of a sport

Attached: images.png (232x217, 5K)

i don't know why everybody is THAT shocked. yeah they're getting steamrolled badly, but tampa has never had any heart. they've choked in the conf finals time and time again after being the paper champs

i guess because everybody had columbus as that mediocre of a team? tampa is just soft and has been for a long time

Yea its pretty hilarious watching them crash and burn. Fuck the sunbelt

Doesn’t your parole say you can’t post here, Kyle

> Jon Cooper's legacy of failure is forged
And nothing of value was lost

Attached: zero two hoc.jpg (1080x1263, 283K)

I still don't believe it. Like actually wtf

Attached: 1547272130468.png (720x715, 1.12M)

playoff hockey is great. nothing like it.

lmao tell that to the blots who refuse to show up or even try hard.

>hottest state in the union
>ice hockey

What the hell were you expecting?

>he’s a millionaire and you’re some anime faggot

Cry every time

this is what makes it great. it doesn't matter a goddamn thing about what they did in the regular season. they can totally and completely shit the bed like this.

>Florida hotter than Nevada, Arizona or New Mexico

No no no

>lgtbning

Will this be the year that Canada finally wins a Stanley Cup? It’s been over a quarter century and they always claim to be the best

>laffs
>flims
>Jest
No

even better when you remeber the first period of game 1. They went up 3-0 pretty quickly and it looked natural, as if they were simply just THAT good. But now that period looked more like a fluke then anything

Good players but soft like the russkies

Not gonna lie, former Tampa Bay fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Bolts crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Columbus sweep the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Is this worst than the Mavs / Warriors in 2007?

I mean the Preds were a 2nd Wild Card who went to beat the Blackhawks (who had won a cup with that team) in the first round in 2017.... however i think this will be the first time a Prez cup winner gets knocked out in the first round in a long while.

yes

>former Tampa Bay fan here

Confusing post

Attached: 1549984269673.png (894x773, 48K)

If Tampa loses the next game they'll be the first Presidents trophy winner to be swept in the first round

>Lightning losing the series 0-3 to a shitty team

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

It actually is by yearly average temperature.

Playoff hockey and regular season hockey are practically 2 different games. Even though I’m a TB fan I knew that until they proved it in the playoffs this season wouldn’t mean shit. I was just hoping to enjoy the playoffs longer than 4 games.

>Florida
>North Carolina
>Texas
>California
All 4 states have won more Stanley Cups than the """""""""""State of Hockey""""""""""

>unironically thingken that >rags souf would manage to keep their shit together in the playoffs and not just drop spaghetti all over the rink

What else do you expect from a franchise based system?

This would be like the 2016 warriors that broke the win record getting swept in the first round in humiliating fashion

No, upsets are way more unlikely in basketball

The curse is real

Something like the Kings over Vancouver 2012 the odds were not crazy at all. VAN was only -155 in games 1/2 at home

TB was -300 at home vs CBJ and -150 on the road. These odds are not far off from a top NBA seed

What is wrong with DAEMON tools

Go watch the Tampon Gay Gays they're having a good start to their season.

Litrully never going to happen

What's up with Florida teams generally being crap but still memeing titles from time to time? See Marlins, Bucs, Lightning, even Heat

Say it with me Yea Forums

>Tampon Gay Lightning

Attached: Zoomer.gif (507x269, 1.6M)

underrated post

Attached: 4chan firey.png (648x248, 199K)

KEEP THIS THREAD UP FOR ELMINATION DAY

Attached: Line_integral_of_scalar_field.gif (400x300, 580K)

Grampa Gay Frightning