Is your country pretending to care about the Women's World Cup?

Is your country pretending to care about the Women's World Cup?

Attached: espnw_wwc_tripanel_jv_800x450.jpg (800x450, 78K)

inb4 hope solo

The what?

No

NO DON'T

yes we are

>he isn't hyped for the World Cup
Brazil are good.

yes

Marta!

Attached: ronaldinho marta.jpg (960x960, 133K)

if ronaldinho had fixed his teeth, the two would be indistinguishable

My region is being victim of this bullshit propaganda.

When is that?

soccer hoes are absolute bottom of the barrel degenerates. all of them without exception are either disgusting bulldykes that eat carpet like a dyson or violent coalburning apes that take more cock than the home for battered roosters

Have sex.

Alex is cute as fuck

Maurine was the only qt we had from what i remember

Attached: maurine.jpg (800x581, 120K)

>this
>qt
I'm not even one of those model fuckers, but user...

she has a nice body

No

it’s all the liberal media can talk about

It’s the only WC the USA gets to participate in during the past 4 years.

It's pretty non partisan desu

It will be quiet here till it actually starts, at which point the media will bend over backwards to praise how great the women are and how they should be getting paid equal to the men. God forbid Australia actually wins it as the FFA would probably cuck themselves and do it in a vain attempt to earn short lived virtue points from said media and loud mouthed liberal do gooders who still wont give a fuck about the womens game in any way.

Has someone made a webm of that ridiculous own goal from the Women's FA Cup semi-final yesterday?

Attached: 1469011243701.png (621x621, 489K)

No, which surprises me.
But with the SNC-Lavalin scandal, everyone is over Trudeau so maybe they feel they don't have to virtue signal, anymore.

you think? where do you live? I haven't heard a thing in Vancouver. Nothing I've noticed in the National Post or even the Globe, either.
(I don't watch TV...maybe that's it?)

Attached: Dunbar-Shaughnessy Vancouver.jpg (715x250, 265K)

>violent coalburning apes that take more cock than the home for battered roosters
when you're trying too hard and nothing's working out, but you post it anyway

Attached: 1496oTY76648246cringe5.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

I'm in vancouver too. you're right, there's a lull right now, but there was a ton of attention given to it 5+ months ago, and I know the media will whip it up again just before the tournament starts, so I filed under "yes" just to be safe

Sam Kerr finna bouta win us the cup

Attached: 699AFF3A-FFE1-4226-A7D1-F8397DFB0588.gif (480x270, 2.41M)

>violent coalburning apes
Like who? All them date white guys and have white nieces

didn't you get beaten by an under 15 team

that pic ain't Vancouver

I'm excited for the Nations League finals and the Copa America desu

Alves

Attached: Andressa-Alves-4.jpg (1500x2250, 620K)

She looks like a crack whore on benefits

Yeah, Dutch women won the EC so they're getting more media attention now.

Same here Chilebro. All the woke faggots wouldn't shut up about "wage gaps" during the (proper) World Cup.

nah as long as men football is on literally nobody cares
during the international break suddenly everybody loved women's football, they even sold out Juventus' stadium
now i haven't even seen reported who won the league

btw, are we even in it?

>She

>Womens World Cup
>Nations League Final
>Ice Hockey Championships

This is a great year to be English

oh no, how terrible! life is certainly hard. and unfair. especially for fat geeks. well it's not like you'll win anything so don't worry, the hype is going to die pretty quickly

>be French landmark
>catch fire

>implying we aren't going to steamroll everybody
others nations should just give up teebeeache

That's right little incel, protect the wymen and they'll eventually reward you with pussy. That's how it always worked.

Oh no a woman

show your hairy female pits pls

You're confusing incels with white knights, different things m8. Incels are bitter virgins who hate women because they won't have sex with them. White knights are sad virgins who put women on a pedestal and are depressed because they won't have sex with them.

They're both incels as in involuntary celibates, mate.

That is definitely a lesbian

lieke

Attached: lieke2.jpg (1080x1350, 128K)

danielle

Attached: danielle.jpg (770x433, 100K)

Incels is a term used for the angry bitter ones though. 'Nice guys' are the transitional stage between the two.

Please don't stone her to death m8.

Most hue dykes are into men too

i won't watch a single second of this garbage :)

Take a guess.

but he has

No.

I can only name about 5 female footballers and one of them is Alex Morgan who is peng af. She still play?

Women’s world cup? What’s that??? Never heard of it.

No, we did in the past, but I have heard absolutely nothing about it this time. Low TV ratings seem to prevail over forced gender equality after all.

I'm hyped for England v Scotland. Their men are too shit to qualify for the world cup so we'll just have to humiliate the women instead.

I Cri Evrytiem :(

Attached: nobby.jpg (475x267, 13K)

it's for those people who you cover up with black sheets. don't worry about it.

can confirm

>neighborhood in pic looks very comfy
>notice bottom-left
So much for that shithole

No, we're actually caring. Is your country pretending that divegrass is a men's sport?

No thank god

literally no one. we would rather watch and support germany, england, etc. in the WC than our own team in shitty women's sports.

I've always had a healthy respect for women. They can be really strong! Pound for pound they can match a man for strength if they train. The difference between men and women isn't really that big. Men have a bigger torso while women tend to have longer legs in relation to their body size. And those legs can be really strong! Often the deciding factor is who has the most experience and who is the better trained. Another deciding factor is who has the better wrestling skills or aptitude. I have wrestled guys bigger and stronger than me and still beat some of them because they just didn't have the aptitude for wrestling. Perhaps women's wrestling skills are in general better than those of men. It could be an evolutionary thing or developed over eons as a protection measure against being forced against her own will and being raped.

Another factor in women's favor is the way that their bodies behave. Men's bodies are more rigid and can be grasped and held in a particular grip. Women's bodies are more flexible and is difficult to hold in a grip as they can contort it and wriggle out of any firm grip as longs as they still have strength left. They are shape shifters!

Women also have better endurance performance. The longer the contest drags on the better the woman's chances of winning!

There is no shame in men admitting that they are evenly matched or giving credit where credit is due.

Women can match men for kicking but when it comes to punching men has a clear and definite advantage!

Also, men tend to be bigger than women in size and that is what gives them the edge over women; their greater general size. That is why it's still safe to say that "men are stronger than women" and get away with it.

shaughnessy is the home of the ultra-rich. in all likelihood those are unironically maids

same

You may know them as cattle

>coalburners
>Quite a few are black
>Majority married white dudes, the rest are gay

Gridiron men footballers are where you want to redirect your bullshit ubermensch mentality, soccer ain't done nothing.

>liberal media

Pretty sure it wasn't the liberal media who wouldn't shut up about Pearl Harbor for a week after Japan beat them several competitions back.

yes but the copa america is being played at the same time, so no

Usually media pretends we care, but I haven't heard anything about it yet. So, no.

>incel here incel there
>have sex have sex have sex have sex
seriously, what happened?

Yea Forums

yes, and it's cringy as fuck

Attached: 1528237724977.jpg (400x396, 30K)

In terms you might understand, basically breeding stock allowed to go outside and play a sport

>Women detected

Post feet

men have another advantage women don't: knees that don't explode every year. ask megan rapinoe about that one.

based

it's weird how soccer is a women's sport in the US but the men's world cup is still a bigger deal

Only if we win it

Los Goblinos

In preparation for two upcoming friendlies against Russia, the U.S. women’s national team played the FC Dallas U-15 boys academy team on Sunday and fell 5-2, according to FC Dallas’ official website.

This friendly came as the U.S. looked to tune up before taking on Russia on Thursday night in a friendly.

Attached: 1464482879552.gif (599x334, 2.9M)

Never change Yea Forums, truly the best banter.

Attached: 1554363607934.gif (245x200, 497K)

Because the Men's WC has Messi, Cristiano, Neymar, Giroud... and the WWC has literally whos.

i dont think so tho idk

the irony is, Yea Forums actually cares more about the wcc than most muh wymmin type people

I'm very interested. Right now my favourite footballer is 5'7 center back Leah Williamson. I've never actually seen her play, but... you know, that's not the most important thing.

Attached: leahwilliamson.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Unfortunately yes

Thats a MAN

Are MTF now Allowed to play in Woman Football

She made the best of tandems with Carla Humphrey, sadly the latest left Arsenal a couple seasons ago

This. Actual cups to be interested in.

only with Berlusconi as referee

yes, qualifying to female world cup was the worst thing to happen to chilean football.
Now instead of just saying La Roja, they say La Roja masculina

I would honestly rather see England win the WWC than the Nations League.

and I would rather see you queefing you fucking dumb foid

Don't worry, the womenz meme football gonna died soon.

>7x0

KeK

Its gonna be so funny wathcing the commies on damage control after they end up dead last on the world cup
>Bbbbut ttthey... they at least qualified......
>tttthats much better than winning 2 copa america,rrrr- right ?

Only if they need a team BVLL

women's world cup is nice because it reminds everyone that if we actually gave a shit about povertyball we'd dominate it

Just because we qualified, they are starting to push women football in general tho